A little bit of space

By Calico1112

What if Sun after his rampage went Missing? And what if things change I do not own any of the images ( excep... More

Aftermath
Coming home to a ghost town
Lunar found ,sun missing
A new... Friend?
A different part of you
Anger and Guilt
Uh... Im...
Wait... Thats my brother!!!
Going to a safer place
Dont run from me
Oh no.

Thinking

264 8 0
By Calico1112

Bold - Sun
Normal - Moon
Bold italic - Lunar

While walking back to the daycare Moon was wondering about sun.. he's brother really snapped.. sun said it before it wasn't gonna be pretty.. And it wasn't, Moon then asked lunar.

Hey lunar..? Can you tell me about sun and where he might be?

Lunar was silent for a moment.. Obviously was thinking about the terrible memory he just had with sun.. but lunar replied with

I think he said he was going to eclipse... He was just so scary..

Moon then was shocked but not exactly surprised.. Sun hated eclipse and obviously wanted to kill eclipse.. But he can't let sun be the same person he is...

He can't let his brother become like him.. never

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6.8K 85 25
cute pictures and yaoi pictures. If you guys don't like it then leave.
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...