My Heaven's Flower || πŸ“” (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 43

47.9K 1.8K 1.5K
By Jeonimagine

" Ahmad. "

We all looked at Hezlin as we heard the sound of a broken cup I got up from my seat immediately and I took a fast step near her while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and asked in a worried tone " Angel are you okay? Yah you should be careful my love. "

Just then she turned around and looked at Ahmad with wide eyes and I saw Ahmad also remained shocked by looking at her and then his eyes moved towards me as I also looked at him because as Hezlin abruptly turned to his side.

" Fatima. " I furrowed my eyebrows as he mentioned her last name then I saw Hezlin clenched her jaws while glaring at him then Molana said " Ahmad how sudden you come back? "

I somehow realise he was Molana's son and then my mind clicked to the memory when Molana told me about him that his son divorced his wife on the wedding night because of her past and that girl was Hezlin, and her dark past was me then I looked at Hezlin with wide eyes while she speak in a low voice and she was taking deep breaths

" I wanna go home... right now. " I looked down at her burned foot but she didn't even hissed a little nor even she winced as the tea was hot but she was standing numb and her face was straight not showing even a single emotion.

I looked at my surroundings and found everyone looking at Ahmad with shocked eyes while his eyes were stuck on Hezlin then I held her hand and she looked at me with the most innocent look in her eyes.

I moved my face towards Molana and he looked at me I felt he understood our situation then he blinked his eyes and I nodded my head and speak to Hezlin in a low voice " let's go. "

I lead the way towards the entrance door while holding her hand and we walked past Ahmad while I gave him a side eye and I saw he lowered his gaze. We both came out of the house and reached in the yard then I said " baby... Show me your foot first... Are you burned or not? "

She shook her head and said " just let's go home first Abdullah please. " right then I heard Ahmad's voice behind us " Fatima... Listen to me Fatima please. "

She looked up at me with pleaded eyes and said " Mohammad... Please let's go I don't wanna see his face please. " I joined my eyebrows in anger as he was coming towards us and was calling her name valiantly.

Hezlin pulled my arm to walk towards main gate but I stood stiff there and didn't even moved while my eyes were fixed on Ahmad who was coming near us and I saw everyone else also came out and stood at the entrance door.

Hezlin held my collars and speak in a whisper " Mohammad look at me... Let's go. " I looked down at her and said " no... Let me hear him for once who still has the audacity to call your name out that valiantly... Let me just listen what he have to say now. "

He came and stood near us while Hezlin was standing turning her body to my side and her back was facing him then he said
" Fatima please... Look at me please I came here for you. "

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her near me while gritting my teeth and she rested her head over my chest while holding my shirt then I speak in a low angry voice
" watch your mouth... Your are standing in front of her husband and how shamelessly you are saying such things to her huh? "

he looked at me with a pained look in his eyes and said " I know... I know you are her husband... I saw your pictures from your reception... I'm happy that she found her love she found you back... I... I just wanna apologize to her... I'm... I'm ashamed of whatever I did back then. "

I felt my frown settled a little then I asked him " go and ask for forgiveness from your Allah and from your parents whom you made cry and give pain. " he lowered his gaze while he twitched his lips into a pained smile then he said " no one is going to forgive me until she did. "

Just then Hezlin turned her face towards him and speak in an angry voice " why would I forgive you huh? Tell me the one reason why I should forgive you huh? For giving me a title of divorced woman, for giving me a title of characterless woman, for treating me like an animal, for killing my Appa huh? "

It was rare to see her this angry side I have seen her anger so many times but today it was something extreme and I was shocked while looking at her talking in a high pitched voice and eyes burning in anger then he moved near her a little and kneeled down on the ground in front of her standing figure and joined his hands together and said " please Fatima... Please forgive me or I'll never get my self out of those filths... Your patience fell on me like a curse please have mercy on me and help me to get myself out of this filth please... I'm stuck in every haram thing and I'm dying each and everyday please help me Fatima please forgive me so Allah can also forgive me. "

I was shocked after hearing his words that a religious man a Muslim man is telling that he's stuck in those haram things then Hezlin speak in an angry voice

" can you give me my Appa back huh? Can you give my mother her husband back? Can you give us our only strength who was the pillar of our house who always kept us safe around him can you give me my father back Ahmad?... No right?... "

I saw she took a deep breath while she wiped her tears and speak in a straight low voice " do not expect mercy from me when you didn't show mercy to me back then... Now taste the pleasure of your own medicine. "

With that she turned to me and held my hand while saying " take me home... Right now. " her voice was straight and she was looking deep into my eyes then I nodded my head and we left from there silently.

I opened the gate and Hezlin walked out of the house then I saw Altan and Nurey with their mother were also coming out to go back home while Ahmad was still sitting on the ground and was crying.

I left from there after that and walked towards my car, Hezlin was standing outside the car then I opened the door for her and she sat in while everyone else also came and I opened the door for Hezlin's mother and they all sat in the car.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the driving seat then I looked at Molana's house for one last time and his sad face came in front of my eyes and I felt a sting pain in my heart because I saw him in pain because of his son I was the witness of his pain then I looked up at the sky and speak " please my beloved Allah please take care of my Molana... Please give him courage to settle his matter with his son please... "

With that I sat in the car and started the engine while everyone in the car was silent and I also drove back towards home quietly. After sometime we reached at home and everyone came out of the car while Hezlin was still sitting in the car then I looked at Altan who was looking at her with a worried look on his face and I patted his shoulder and said " don't worry go inside I'll bring her with me hmm. "

He nodded his head and they all left from there while I walked towards Hezlin's side and opened the door then I said
" Angel... Let's go inside my love. "

She was still sitting there silently then I bent down to her level and moved inside the car then I cupped her face and she looked at me then I said " I'm talking to you babe... Let's go inside. "

With that I stood straight and forwarded my hand towards her, she held my hand and came out of the car I closed the door behind her and saw tears in her eyes. I looked at her with a pained look on my face, I held her both arms and pinned her gently with the car then she looked up into my eyes and I speak in a low voice

" my brave lady, my kind lady, my merciful Queen what have happened to you huh? Please let go of this anger my love. " she looked at me while joining her eyebrows in disbelief and said " seriously Abdullah? Do you even know who is he? What he did to me? "

I blinked my eyes reassuringly and said
" I know my love... I know everything... He's guilty you just saw how he was pleading you to forgive him... So just forgive him my love free him and yourself. "

She shook her head in disbelief and shook my hands away from her then she left from there and I looked at her walking figure while calling her " Angel... Angel listen to me my love... "

I walked behind her towards the entrance and as she entered in the house I held her arm and she stopped in her tracks as I call her again " Hezlin. "

We both saw everyone was sitting in the living room and they looked at us while worry was visible on their faces because they all were aware from Hezlin's reaction and they knew she'll never change her decision because nothing hurts her more than her father's death not even her divorce but the loss of her father the guilt of her mother getting widow was not letting her to let go of her anger.

I walked towards her front side to face her and held her both hands then I said
" please listen to me for once... Please calm down for a while and listen to what I wanna say then decide hmm... Anger is haram you always taught me this now don't let satan take control over your nerves please calm down my love. "

I saw she took a deep breath and lowered her gaze while making a sad face then I saw her frown settled a little and I took her towards the couch in the living room and make her sat on the couch while I sit beside her then I looked at Nurey and signaled her to bring a glass of water.

She nodded her head and brought a glass of water, I held the glass from her and moved it near Hezlin and said " come on drink some water hmm... Make your nerves cool... When you have your Abdullah by your side then why are you getting worried and angry hmm...? "

She looked back and forth in my eyes and I signaled her with my eyebrows and she held the glass from my hand and gulped down the whole glass of water in one go just then I said " you did wrong this time..."

She looked at me with a confused look on her face and i said " first you didn't recite bismillah second you just gulped down in one go while you have to drink in 3 sips... That's why I ask you to calm down and stop being angry. "

She hit her hand over my chest a little and said " stop talking like Appa. " I chuckled as I saw a little gentleness in her voice and attitude then I looked at Altan and their mother, the both were already looking at us and now they smiled a little and I said " Altan... Eommma... Please you two and Hezlin. "

I moved my attention towards Hezlin and she looked at me then I said " please forgive him for his past sins... " I looked at Altan and Hezlin's mother then I said
" he's guilty and ashamed... And we all know Allah is the most merciful he forgives every sinner who repents wholeheartedly and I saw it in his eyes he's really ashamed and he's suffering please forgive him so his father can also forgive him and he can get his son back for whom he's been yearning for years. "

I moved my attention towards Hezlin and cupped her face in my one hand then I said while staring in her eyes " Molana surely supports you and he is still standing beside you but he's also a father my love Ahmad is his son his only son and how bad the child becomes parents never stop loving their child like how sinner a servant becomes but Allah don't stop loving him he made parents like this too... He can't hate his son my love but he also can't forgive him because you are not ready to forgive him... Please for Molana, for the sake of Allah forgive him... I saw him crying, I saw him how he forgot to smile back then but I didn't know about all this but his pain was something I still feel poor for him. "

I saw tears started to form in Hezlin's eyes then I heard her mother's voice
" forgive him Hezlin... He's suffering from everything he accused you for and this punishment is enough for him from Allah... Now forgive him and free both of yourself from this pain. "

I smiled while looking at her mother and then Altan said " Hyung and Eomma is right... Now you have him by your side, you are living a happy life and I'm sure Appa must be so happy to see you both now forgive him and move on from past. "

She lowered her gaze and replied nothing then I looked at all of them and said
" I'll take her in room I think she'll understand everything after sometime... Let's give her sometime hmm you all take rest now don't worry about her I'm with her hmm. "

They hummed in response and I looked back at Hezlin and said " let's go to your room... Take some rest hmm. " she got up from her seat and walked towards her room while I stopped in my tracks and said " I know she'll forgive him please you all too clear your hearts... I want you all to leave from here with clean hearts it will be good for everyone. "

They smiled and Altan got up from the couch then he moved near me and hugged me while saying " you are a blessing for us Hyung. " I smiled while hugging him back then he pulled away from me and said " today I saw Appa in you... He always used to deal with the situation like this and advice us to be calm and kind and merciful... You just filled the lack of his presence in our family. "

I rubbed his arm with a pained smile and said " come on go and take rest hmm... I'll fix everything don't worry... She'll be fine till morning Insha Allah. " he nodded his head then I left from there and entered in the room there I saw Hezlin was sitting on beds edge and was crying her heart out.

I walked towards her and sat on my knees in front of her sitting figure then I held her hands in my hands and said
" Please don't cry... Please have mercy on my poor heart my love... Don't give me pain with your tears you know that I can't see you like this. "

She lowered her gaze while crying and shook her head then she said " I miss him Abdullah... I miss my Appa so bad... He was my everything the man who taught me everything, who always guides me about right and wrong. "

She looked up at me again with teary eyes and said " you have no idea he stood by my side everytime where usually father's even don't bother to look at their child and become angry with them... He stood by my side when the whole world was talking bad about me, he was the one who took me away from that place and brought me here so I can live a respectful life, he was the one who swears for my purity to make Ahmad believe that I'm pious and clean from all filths but he... He didn't showe mercy and divorced me... He divorced me just on the wedding night Abdullah I pleaded for mercy but he was being recklessly insensitive human that night and he cursed you, he talked everything bad about you.... And you... you want me to forgive him... You want me to forgive that man who was the reason of my Appa's death? "

I also felt tears in my eyes as I saw her in pain and whatever she told me was also breaking my heart as I was imagining everything from that night how painful that night must be for her, for her family.

Then I got up from the floor and sat on the bed beside her while I made her sit up on the bed properly while holding her waist and said " come on sit properly hmm. "

She sniffed while crying and her gaze was lowered as I noticed she was picking her skin around the corners of her nails while scratching her nails on her skin, I held her hands to stop her hurting herself then I said " you are lucky my love. "

Just then she looked up at me with innocent doe teary eyes and I smiled in pain and said " yes my love... You are lucky because... Your father died Muslim."

I felt my heart sinked and I gulped down my Saliva then I said " you can make dua for him, you can perform religious pilgrimage on his behalf, you can give sadqa on his behalf and you can make his akhira better. "

I sniffed as tears started to stream through my eyes and I speak while stuttering " while I... I c... Can't even make d... Dua for my parents... I can't even make... Dua for them Hezlin look how unfortunate I'm my love look at me... How helpless I'm. "

I looked up at her with teary eyes and she was also Shedding tears silently while looking at me then I cupped her face and said " you are so lucky... Don't be ungrateful my love... He was a Muslim and he returned to Allah... He's at better place than this duniya please don't be ungrateful please... Look at me for once and try to feel my pain... I'm dying in this pain day and night I can't do anything for my parents and it's killing me from inside Hezlin... It's killing me. "

She immediately pulled me near her and I hugged her while leaning my head over her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist then I cried my heart out and she caressed my face while she looked down at me and said " please Mohammad I'm sorry... Please don't cry like this my love... I know your pain is not that small and my words are not enough to comfort you or lessen your pain but please don't cry like this I can't see you in pain please."

I snuggled my face in her chest and she caressed my face again while she placed a kiss over my hair and said " I'll do whatever you say hmm... Please stop crying... I won't be ungrateful my love I'm sorry. "

I pulled away from her and sniffed while crying then I looked in her eyes and said
" you... You are my kind lady... You always tell me to not be angry with anyone and forgive all those who did wrong to me because Allah shows mercy to those who shows mercy to his mankind... Right? "

She nodded her head while crying then I wiped her tears with my thumbs while cupping her face in my hands and said
" don't forget about our Islam's teaching... Look people do so wrong to our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW in back times and he always forgive them even the people of taif who hit them stones and made him bleed he forgave them, the woman who killed his dear uncle and chewed his liver he also forgave her, and there are many more examples of his kindness and generosity you also know very well my love... Then follow our Prophet's sunnah follow our Islam's teaching and forgive him not for me not for anyone else but for the sake of Allah... Please. "

She again started crying and rested her head over my both hands which were holding her hands and then she kissed my hands and looked up at me with teary eyes then she said " my beloved Mohammad... What would I do if I never get you back... I love you so much. "

With that she moved forward towards me while getting up on her knees and hugged me over my shoulders, I hugged her back while wrapping my arms around her waist and caressed her back while snuggling my face in the crook of her neck then I placed a soft kiss in the crook of her neck.

She pulled away from me and I cupped her face then I said " I'll take you there tomorrow... Listen to him and accept his apology... Give Molana and Miss Khadija their son back they need their son in this age to be thier strength to be their support. "

She nodded her head then I kissed her forehead and said " come on lay down and show me your feet now ... Let me see if it's not burned severely. "

She lay down on the bed while obeying me and I held her left foot in my hands and caressed it gently... Luckily she got saved from burning because of her long Abaya as the tea fell on her Abaya first and it got soaked in her Abaya cloth.

I smiled while looking at her and said
" it's fine... Shukar Alhamdulillah... Come on go and change and freshen up yourself then I'll make you sleep in my embrace hmm. " she nodded her head innocently and got up from the bed, I was looking at her with a smile on my face then she went towards the bathroom to change into her night clothes while I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes to wipe my tears and pushed my hair back while licking my lips.

As she came out of the bath while wearing a pair of my sweat shirt and trousers I smiled while looking at her and opened my arm for her as I stood up from my seat, she came near me and I hugged her while she rested her head over my chest and held my shirt from my chest.

I kissed on her hair and said " come on lay down here hmm. " She lay down there on the bed and I lay beside her then I wrapped my arm around her petite figure and pulled her more near me while I snuggled my face in the crook of her neck and she wrapped her arm around my nape and caressed it while I peppered her neck with soft kisses to give her comfort and relief so she can have a good sleep.

After sometime she sleeps in my arm as I tried my best to make her forget about the pain she was going through and as I looked at her sleeping face in my arms I smiled in relief as I felt a wave of peace on her face while sleeping.

It was already midnight but I wasn't feeling like sleeping my heart was still feeling heavier because I was still not got over the pain of my parents death and the biggest pain was only one that I was so helpless to not do anything for them I gulped down my saliva while thinking about them then I slide out my arm gently beneath Hezlin's head and covered her properly with the sheets while I placed a kiss over her head and got up from the couch.

I entered in the bathroom and performed my Ablution then I came back in the room and spreaded the prayer mat on the floor to offer my Nafal prayer to calm my heart. I stood on the prayer mat and felt tears in my eyes and speak in a low voice
" please Allah... Help me to calm my heart please. "

I started my Salah then and I cried silently throughout the whole prayer then I decided to end my Nafal prayer as I was feeling like crying out loud for once but I don't wanna make Hezlin worried. I wiped my tears while getting up from last sujood and sat on Tashahhud and a loud sob left my mouth.

After completing my Salah I raised up my hands to make dua and for a moment nothing came out from my mouth... What would I say? What could I ask from Allah for my parents, to forgive them? To save them from punishment? How and why? When they denied his existence for their whole life even till the last breath they didn't believe in him then how can I have a courage to ask Allah to forgive them.

That's when I started crying in loud sobs as I lost control on myself and I speak a little louder " Allah .. oh my beloved Allah it's killing me ya Ilahi... Please forgive me but I'm asking for mercy for them please have mercy on them... You are the most merciful please have mercy on me I can't see my parents suffering from punishment Allah please have mercy on them. "

I was crying while covering my face with my palms just then I felt Hezlin wrapped her both arms around my neck from behind and I removed my hands from my face then I saw she brings her face close to my face from behind and she placed a kiss on my cheeks then I looked at her with teary eyes and she came in front of me on the prayer mat and sat on her knees there while she cupped my face and wiped my tears then I closed my eyes and she moved near my face and first she placed a soft kiss over my forehead then at both cheeks and then she speak in a whisper near my face while my eyes were still closed

" are you done with your Salah? Or anything left? " I knew why she was asking this question then I cupped her face and moved near her lips and we both kissed eachother.

After parting our lips away she looked in my eyes and said " stop hurting yourself my love... Let this matter leave to Allah... He's the creator of this whole world and he's the best to do justice... Please brace yourself Mohammad please. "

I held her hand in mine and kissed her palms then I nodded my head and she came near me and I hugged her petite figure while we both stayed there in the same position while hugging eachother and I closed my eyes while stroking my cheeks on her hair.

Author's POV

The next morning Abdullah and Hezlin came out of their room to have breakfast with everyone while it was their last day in Daegu, Nurey and Miss Hayat already prepared the breakfast so they all eat together and Miss Hayat asked Hezlin on the dining table " Hezlin my child... What have you decided about him? "

Abdullah looked at Hezlin while everyone else too and she was staring down at her plate then she placed the fork back on the plate and looked up at her mother then she placed her hand over her hand and asked " did you forgive him?... After all my Appa was your husband too... Are you ready to forgive the man who was the reason for you to get window? "

Miss hayat smiled in pain and said
" Mehmat returned to where he truly belongs and we all shall die one day too my child... Allah took back his beloved servant and we should not mourn on him till now because I believe he's at peace now more happy than this world... Yes I'm alsone after him but... He left such precious and beautiful children for me to make me feel alive you all are my peace of heart and while seeing you happy I feel happy too so... I forgive Ahmad because now my Hezlin is also living a happy life with the one he accused you but look Allah proved who is the wrong one and who is the right one so there is no benefit to keep anger in your heart for any reason. "

Hezlin smiled and nodded her head while everyone else smiled too then she kissed her mother's hands and Abdullah said
" I'm taking her to Molana's house... As tomorrow morning we will leave so we decided to meet him. "

Miss Hayat nodded her head and said
" this will be good my son go and meet them. " after having breakfast Hezlin went back to her room and started to get ready while she wore her grey plain Abaya and keep her look simple and Abdullah was waiting for her outside the house while he was having some talk with Altan and playing with Umer while holding him in his arms.

Hezlin came out of the house and she saw Abdullah standing with Altan while he was wearing white kurta shalwar and his sleeves were rolled up and he was holding Umer in his arms while he was talking to Altan about something.

Abdullah's eyes fell on Hezlin while he was standing near his car and he smiled and she walked towards him as she pulled down her veil and covered her face.

She came and stood beside him then he asked her " shall we go? " she looked at Altan and he smiled while he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead then he said " my precious unnie... My brave girl. "

She rested her head over his chest while holding his shirt in her fist and Abdullah smiled while looking at both of them while they all heard Umer's voice " hejel... Come... Hejel... Come. "

They all laughed after hearing his words and Hezlin picked him up in her arms and kissed his cheeks while saying
" I'll just come back in short then I'll eat you I swear you sweet pumpkin pie. "

Abdullah and Altan laughed at her statement while Umer giggled then Altan held Umer in his arms and Hezlin left with Abdullah towards Molana's house.

While driving towards their home Hezlin's heart was beating so fast and she was taking deep breaths but was trying not to show her emotions out, Abdullah was very well aware about her situation but he was silent because he knew for once she have to gather courage to face this situation to free herself from the pain of life time so he just drive silently.

As they both reached at Molana's house, Abdullah looked at Hezlin and held her hand then she looked at him and found him smiling then he said " let's go inside hmm. " she nodded her head and he got off the car then he walked towards her side and opened the door for her so she came out of the car.

They both walked towards the main gate and pressed the bell button while he was still holding Hezlin's hand then after some moments the door opened and Abdullah saw Ahmad was standing in front of him while wearing nude straight pants and a black tee shirt over them.

Ahmad's eyes fell on Hezlin beside Abdullah who was covered in a grey abaya and only her eyes were showing through her veil then he looked back at Abdullah and said " Assalamu alaikum... Please come in Abdullah. "

Abdullah replied him with walaikum Assalam with a little smile on his face then they both entered in and Ahmad said " let's go inside... Appa is inside. "

Abdullah took a deep breath and said
" We'll meet Molana too but first you come with me in the yard. " Ahmad got confused at his statement then he asked
" is everything okay? "

Abdullah lead the way towards the yard while holding Hezlin's hand and said
" yes to make everything okay come with me. " Hezlin looked at Abdullah's side profile because she was not aware about what he was going to do then Ahmad also followed them.

Abdullah stopped in the middle of yard and Ahmad also stopped in front of him then Abdullah looked at Hezlin and she also looked towards him he smiled and caressed her clothed cheeks then he said
" talk to him and solve your issues. "

Hezlin felt her breath hitched as he looked towards Ahmad and placed his hand over his shoulder while he patted his shoulder a little and then he left Hezlin's hand and was about to walk away then Hezlin held the hem of his sleeve and asked in a low innocent voice
" Where are you going? Stay here with me. "

He looked back at her and smiled then he moved near her and cupped her face he looked deep into her eyes and said " you don't need to be worry for anything hmm... Just listen to him and tell him your decision that's it... I'm not going anywhere my love I'm just sitting with Molana and I know you are my brave lady you can do this hmm... You both need to talk and I'm doing what I think is right hmm... Trust me. "

She stared back and forth in his eyes then he placed a soft kiss over her forehead and moved his face towards Ahmad then he said " I'm warning you Ahmad I won't bear a single tear in her eyes... so choose every word wisely. "

Ahmad pressed his lips into a thin line while he nodded his head a little as his gaze was lowered then Abdullah looked at Hezlin who was already staring at him with a lost look in her eye thinking about how a man can be this generous, he know the man standing next to him was her first husband not much but still she had spend some moments with him, he was so close to her for a moment at back then and he was the man who talked every bad thing about him but still he was treating him kindly and also leaving her alone with him so they can talk things between them and fix them...

She was amazed at the level of his patience the level of his kindness the level of his generosity and then she smiled behind her veil as Abdullah left from there and walked towards the entrance.

" He is so much in love with you Fatima. "
As she heard Ahmad's words she looked at him but didn't reply then he looked back and forth in her eyes and said
" I heard about him from Appa before our wedding he used to talk about him every time and I was so excited to see him, that who is that Abdullah who got my father engulfed in his aura that he just talk about him... Wish I could knew that Abdullah is the same man you once loved then may be all of this never happened. "

Hezlin was silently listening to him while her gaze was lowered then he looked at her lowered gaze face and asked " won't you say something? " she looked up at him and said " I'm standing here because of him... Or else I've nothing to talk to you."

He felt harshness in her voice then he twitched his lips into a pained smile and said " I... I know I'm not worthy of your forgiveness but... But I'm really ashamed Fatima how to make you believe I'm so guilty and I.. I'm dying in guilt every single day... I just realized I lost a diamond, a pious woman and this guilt will never make me feel at peace... ever in my life..."

She still didn't speak anything then he said " please... Look at me for once... Please forgive me... If you won't forgive me then no one is going to forgive me Fatima... Eomma is not even looking at me and Appa just give me short answers in a straight voice tell me where will I go huh? I've family but still I'm feeling a homeless child with no one who loves me."

His eyes filled with tears and he pleaded again " Appa says if you won't forgive me then Allah will also not forgive me because I made you hurt I broke your heart and I ruined your life... Please help me to get out of this filthy life please... I'm stuck in every haram thing I accused you for. "

She was looking at him then she said
" everything you said is right except one thing. " he gulped down his saliva while staring back and forth in her eyes with teary eyes then she said " you didn't ruin my life... "

He joined his eyebrows in confusion then she again said " instead I'm thankful of you... I'm so thankful of you Ahmad if you didn't divorce me back then then how will I be able to get my Abdullah back... I would be living my life with you instead so thankyou so much for not trusting me and leaving me for him... "

She chuckled and said " it may sound wierd that a woman is proud to be called once a divorcée yes I'm that woman... Because of this I got rejected by many but he accepted me knowing that I'm a divorced woman, accused for every filthy activity but he never asked me about you even for once, he never even mentioned about my first marriage to me nor even he ever make me realised that he knew that once I was someone else's wife. "

They both stared into each other's eyes then she said " world really needs men like Abdullah... To make every woman's life a living Heaven... Men like him born in centuries I guess and I pray shukar to my Allah that I'm the luckiest woman to be his wife. "

Ahmad was silently listening to her then she said " you wanna be forgiven right? "
He nodded his head while making an innocent face then she said " if you'll promise me about somethings then I'll surely forgive you. "

He smiled a little and said " ask for anything... I'll do anything for you I promise. " she shook her head and said
" not for me... But for Allah... For your parents... You have nothing to do with me to do something for me nor I need anything from you. "

He nodded his head and said " tell me what promises you want? " she took a deep breath and said " come back to your right path... Whatever Molana always taught you follow your religion properly and wholeheartedly... Repent to Allah ask for forgiveness from him never involve yourself in haram ever again... Make your parents happy do what they want... Marry someone and make her life a living heaven give her respect and love and care she deserves give your parents their happiness they want from their one and only son they have suffered enough. "

Ahmad smiled after hearing her words and said " I promise I'll never let you down... I'll fulfill my promise. " she smiled then he said " am... Am I forgiven Fatima?"

She nodded her head and said " yes you are. " he smiled then while tears fell from his eyes and he fell on his knees on the ground while he started crying and said
" you have no idea you gave me the biggest happiness of my life Fatima... You free my heart from a great burden. "

Abdullah was silently looking at both of them from the balcony while he was standing with Molana then Molana said
" Shukar... Shukar Alhamdulillah you gave me my son back and shukar ya Ilahi for making Hezlin forgive him shukar... I'll be back after offering shukrana nawafil my child hmm." He hummed in response and Molana left from there.

Abdullah saw Hezlin also kneeled down on the ground at Ahmad's level then she took out a chocolate from her bag and opened the wrapper while Ahmad looked up at her in wonder and she broke the bar into two pieces and forwarded one towards him.

He smiled while he remembered Altan told him that they both used to be best friends in childhood and whenever they gets into a fight and makeup with eachother one has to buy chocolate and they both eat that chocolate while sharing into half and then he bought some chocolates in the way and gave Hezlin while she was not aware why he bought chocolates he just told her that he's craving for it and thought to buy while he eats one and rest all he gave Hezlin and she put them all in her bag.

Ahmad smiled while looking at her and grabbed the chocolate from her hand then he said " oh Fatima... I don't deserve this treatment. " she smiled and shook her head then she said " I'm not angry anymore Ahmad instead I'm the happiest since I get him back in my life and I want you to find someone you love and live a happy life. "

He nodded his head and said " yes I'll Insha'Allah. " they both eat the chocolate together while she looked up towards the balcony and her eyes met with Abdullah who smiled while looking at Hezlin and then he gave her a flying kiss. She chuckled and then she looked at Ahmad and said " let's go and apologize to Molana and Miss Khadija too hmm. "

He nodded his head and they both got up from the ground then they both walked towards the entrance door and entered in the house while Abdullah also came down in the living room.

As he came down Hezlin walked towards him while taking big steps and he opened his arms for her she wrapped her arm around his waist and leaned her head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around her back and kissed her head then he said " my brave lady. "

Ahmad smiled while looking at both of them then he said " Abdullah... " He looked at Ahmad and hummed in response then he said " I'm sorry... I talked bad about you too which I shouldn't have done I'm ashamed of my act. "

Abdullah smiled and Hezlin pulled away from him then he took a step forward towards Ahmad and patted his arm while saying " let's just forget about everything... Let's start a new life Molana and Miss Khadija needs you, give them their son back and give them back the lost happiness of their life. "

Ahmad smiled and nodded his head then Abdullah pulled him towards him by his shoulder and they both hugged eachother while Ahmad speak near his ear " Appa was right... You are the beloved servant of Allah and you are a blessing for our family... Thank you so much Abdullah for fixing everything in our life. "

Hezlin smiled while looking at them and miss Khadija and Molana came into the living room, miss Khadija felt tears in her eyes as she saw Abdullah and Ahmad hugged each other and Molana also smiled while looking at them.

They both broke the hug and Abdullah said " I hope we all will have a happy life ahead. " Ahmad smiled and said
" insha'Allah. " with that he looked towards his parents and smiled then he said
" I'm forgiven Eomma now please give me some of your love... Give me my parents back please. "

Miss Khadija cried her heart out while Ahmad walked towards her and hugged her and Molana also hugged both of them then Ahmad said while crying " I promise I'll never make you both sad... I'll fix everything I'll give you all the happiness I promise. "

Hezlin looked at them then she looked at Abdullah who was smiling while looking at Molana and his family then she walked near him and held his hand while he moved his attention towards her and smiled then she said " my beloved Mohammad... The king of my heart I love you so much. "

He chuckled and said " woah woah... Damn Angel is in Astaghfirullah mood huh? Let's wait to reach home baby. " she chuckled and shook her head while she hit her hand on his shoulder lightly and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders while laughing.

They both came back home while Hezlin was feeling so light, they came in afternoon after having lunch at Molana's place on his special demand. They had a great family time with eachother and played with Umer and at night they both went to their room and Hezlin started her packing as they both have to leave for Seoul in morning and after that next day they have a flight to Saudia for their Umrah travel.

Hezlin was taking some old stuff with her because Altan was taking their mother with him abroad so Hezlin thought to keep some of their old stuff from their house then she got up from the floor and was about to go from the room while Abdullah was lying on the bed and was scrolling through his phone then he asked her " where are you going? "

She looked at him and said " up... In store room I've my some old stuff there. " he got up from the bed and said " ahan... I'll come with you too I want some fresh air so let's go up at roof hmm. "

She smiled and nodded her head then they both went up towards the store room and Hezlin turned on the light while she started finding her stuff in the wooden trunks placed there.

Abdullah looked around at the store room and said " how well organised store room is this... It feels like a cozy room. " she chuckled and said " it's my alone time place and I keep everything organized it's the only thing I do when I came here just clean the things and rearrange them. "

He smiled while he was going through the things placed there then he saw an album placed there on the table, he opened the album and saw Hezlin and her family's pictures he smiled while looking at how Hezlin was bubbly and chubby during her kindergarten era and he chuckled to himself while saying " cutest Angel. "

He then flip the pages while he took out some of his favourite pictures of her from the album and then his eyes fell on her picture where she was wearing taekwondo club uniform and was holding a black belt. His eyes got wide open and he turned around to look at her with a shocking look on his face and asked
" don't tell me you are a black belt holder baby... "

She moved her attention towards him and asked " hmm? " then he showed her picture to her and asked " this. " she chuckled and said " yes I'm... I've that belt too... " She took out the belt from trunk and showed him then he walked near her and said " oh my my that's why you were legit brutal and hot when you hit me back then... damn. "

She laughed at his statement then he said " once we'll be back from Umrah you will show me your taekwondo skills... And its final that's it. " She laughed even more then he grabbed the belt from her and said " I'll keep it close to me and will show to my children that their both parents are black belt holders. "

Hezlin smiled and asked " you too? " he nodded his head and said " Yeap babe I've one too I'll show you... Yah that's how Allah made pairs look we are just made for eachother. "

She chuckled and shook her head while looking at his smiling face who was looking at her belt and was caressing it gently.

The next morning they both met everyone as they were leaving and Molana's family also came to see them off.
Hezlin met Nurey and her mother while she was crying because when she'll come back from Umrah they will be gone to abroad then she hugged Altan and cried her heart out while saying " I'll miss you all... It's hard to live without you all. "

He caressed her back and kissed her head then he said " I'll try my best to visit every year hmm... Don't worry my precious sister and Abdullah is here he'll not make you feel alone he loves you so much just be happy together hmm... I'm always with you even if I'm far. "

She nodded her head then they pulled away from eachother and Hezlin hugged Umer while she cried again and Abdullah wrapped his arms around her shoulders and caressed her arm then he also kissed Umer's head and said " let's go baby... We have to leave now. "

Hezlin sniffed and hummed in response while she kissed Umer's whole face for the last time and said " hejel will miss you my love... Take care my precious baby. "

After that Abdullah took her towards the car and she waved bye to everyone and sat in the car then they both left from there. Abdullah held her hand while driving as she was still crying and he kissed the back of her palm while he said
" oh my baby please don't cry... I'll take you to America too hmm you can meet them whenever you want my love... Please stop crying now you'll ruin my Angel's eyes like this and I love my Angel's eyes the most you know that very well. "

Hezlin smiled a little while she wiped her tears and said " okay now?... Look I'm not crying anymore... Happy? " he smiled and again kissed the back of her palm and said " my precious Angel. "

After the drive of about 3 hours they reached at Seoul and then they decided to have lunch at a restaurant then they'll leave for home. Abdullah stopped his car near a restaurant and then he looked at Hezlin and realised she can't remove her veil then his mind clicked something and he smirked then they both got off the car and he lead the way towards the entrance while holding her hand and they both entered in the restaurant.

Hezlin looked at her surroundings and saw crowd of people then she saw Abdullah was talking to some staff men and then he looked back at her and said
" let's go baby. " she joined her eyebrows in confusion and asked " where? "

He chuckled and held her hand again then he lead the way towards another corner and there they have an VIP room the staff opened the door for them and Abdullah signals Hezlin to go inside. She entered in the room and then he placed an order for his lunch and after that he also came in the room.

Hezlin sat on the chair beside table and asked him " why did you booked a private room? " he chuckled and walked near her then he bent a little at her level and lifted up her veil while saying " so my Queen can eat in peace and no one can see her hmm. "

She smiled while looking at him and cupped his face in her one hand then she said " tell me one reason to not to be proudy when I have a man like you. " he chuckled and move away from her while saying " Nah baby... Don't be proudy I'm telling you Allah don't like proudy people."

She chuckled and shook her head then they both shared some talks and after sometime girl staff came with their food and served them. After having lunch they both returned back to their home and they both started their preparation for tomorrow's flight to Saudia.

Their whole day spent like this while checking their packed stuff and doing other preparations while he informed Mr Park about his Umrah and asked him to take care of office work after him.

At night Hezlin was not sleeping and was turning her side again and again while she was lying in Abdullah's arms then he opened his eyes as he was sleeping then he asked her in a sleepy hoarse voice
" what happened to you Angel? "

She shook her head and said " nothing I'm just feeling a strange pain in my abdomen. " he got worried and lifted up his body then he turned on the lamp and asked " are you going to have periods? "

She moved her face back towards him and said " no... I think it might be a stomach issue don't worry I'll take a pill hmm. " He shook his head and said
" don't take any medicine without doctor's consultation let's go to the hospital. "

Hezlin rolled her eyes and said " lay down Abdullah and sleep I'm doing good now... Nothing happened to me it's just a minor stomachache you just get scared so easily. " she lay down beside him and he looked at her in disbelief and turned off the lights then he lay down again and pulled her near him while he asked her in a low voice " tell me it's not hurting much hmm... Or I wouldn't be able to sleep. "

He caressed her belly then she said
" no it's not hurting now... Sleep now okay." Little did Abdullah know she was lying to him but it was still hurting her and she was also not aware why she was feeling that strange pain but she didn't pay that much attention to it and fell asleep.

The next day they both got ready and left for airport. Hezlin was so excited and her excitement was visible on her face and Abdullah was continuously smiling while looking her excited state.

They hopped on their flight and Hezlin said " I just can't wait to land there and go to Makkah oh Mohammad I'm so excited." He chuckled and pinched her nose then he said " just a little wait my love now we are close to our destination hmm. "

After a long flight their plane landed on the land of Jeddah and they got off the plane while he already arranged a car for themselves there and booked his hotel near Makkah then they both got in the car and left towards their hotel.

As they came with Umrah's Niyat so they both have already changed into their Ihram while Hezlin was doing proper parda according to Umrah rituals leaving her hands and feet showing openly and rest all covered in Abaya and veil.

They entered in the land of Makkah and Hezlin felt a wave of relief lingered through her whole body and she looked around at her surroundings with eyes full of admiration.

Abdullah tapped on her thigh and said
" Angel. " she moved her face towards him and hummed in response then he said " I told you that I'll tell you about my reverting story right? " she nodded her head then he said " the gate of Makkah we just crossed you know I came here and wanted to enter in but security didn't let me because I didn't have a Muslim pass and I told them that I came here to find Allah and if I get my answer from him I'll accept Islam but let me go and see Qibla I wanna see Kabba. "

He stopped in his words then Hezlin asked " then what happened? He smiled and said " I pleaded but they become furious and asked me to leave... I felt heart broken, I become so devastated and I left from there towards my taxi while tears were streaming down through my eyes then I looked back at Makkah and the Muslims who were entering without any problems and restrictions then I said
Just one sign Allah even a little sign will be enough for me and see I'll never raise my head from sujood I'll only worship you... Somewhere in my heart I believe in him but I wanted a sign for my satisfaction for the answers of my questions and then I fell on my knees and started crying on the road while asking him for a little sign but then he blessed me with a whole prayer call... I heard the voice of Azaan and my whole body got goosebumps and I immediately looked back at Makkah and only one word came out of my mouth was " Allah. "

Hezlin felt tears in her eyes after hearing all of this and she was staring at him in pain that how much effort he had done then he said " I immediately fell in sajdah and cried my heart out then sheikh met me there and he took me with him to masjid and I told him everything and he helped me to accept Islam and helped me learn about Umrah and Salah and everything else. "

Hezlin smiled while tears were still flowing through her eyes then he cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears then he said " you are crying while you should be proud of your Abdullah hmm. "

She nodded her head and said " I'm so proud of you my love... These are happy tears that what I always prayed for day and night you got it you find your right path I win in my life Abdullah I win for sure. "

He smiled and pulled her near him and hugged her while wrapping his arm around her shoulders then he placed a soft kiss on her head and rested his cheek over her head while she was also hugging him and leaned her face onto his chest.

After sometime they reached at their hotel and Abdullah asked her to take a little rest then they will go to perform their Umrah. Hezlin was already so excited then she said " yah I just can't wait Abdullah I wanna see Qibla. "

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders then he said " you waited for this moment for so long now just wait a little more and see your dream coming true my love. "

She giggled in excitement and then they entered in their room while staff placed their luggage in the room. It was the luxury hotel near the Makkah and he booked a specific room for them on the top floor while Hezlin didn't know about her surroundings where the hotel is then he closed the door and found her staring at her surroundings in bewilderment he smiled and said " go to the next corner and walk near the window. "

She looked at him while joining her eyebrows in confusion then she asked
" is there something special? " he nodded his head and said " see by yourself. " she licked her lips while smiling and walked towards the bed side then she walked near the big window and she remained awestruck and amazed while seeing the view of Kabah and Masjid Al Haram from her room's window.

She was standing still there while placing her both palms on the glass window while her eyes and mouth was wide open. Abdullah smiled after seeing her reaction then he walked near her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders then he asked her in a low voice " how's it? "

She immediately looked at him and he saw tears in her eyes then she said " I... Just can't believe... This is so beautiful Mohammad... So... Beautiful. "

He caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers and said " believe me Angel it's more beautiful when we look from close... I can't even describe in words while I've seen Qibla many times but still I'm feeling same what you are feeling right now and this place is so dear to me this place is the one where I ask you from Allah, where I begged him for you, and you know what sheikh told me when you see Qibla for the first time make any pray because Allah accept those duas surely. "

Hezlin was continuously staring at his eyes back and forth with the most innocent look in her eyes then he cupped her face in his both hands and said
" I asked you my love... I asked for you in my first dua because I want nothing else but you... I asked Allah to give me my angel back to give me my Heaven's Flower back and see he listened to me he accepted my dua my love and I promised him I'll bring you here with me and look I fulfilled my promise too. "

Hezlin smiled in pain and said " We are together because of your duas, we are here because of your sincerity... Trust me Abdullah if you've never been sincere and dedicated towards me and have done all these efforts may be we have never found eachother then. "

He shook his head and said " why you always think it's because of my prayers huh? Why do you forget that it's you who prayed for my Hidayah day and night, it is you who showed me this path and it's your love who gave me strength to fight with my fears, troubles, and I was able to make efforts for both of us... We are here because of your that certain listened prayer my love... I can't thank you enough for mentioning me in your prayers for asking about nothing but for my Hidayah... Thankyou so much Hezlin... You gave me the reason to live, you gave me the meaning of my life... You made my life a living Heaven I was just lacking my lost flower in that heaven and I just asked Allah to bloom my heaven again with my Heaven's Flower and he blessed me with you. "

They both smiled while staring into eachother's eyes then Hezlin moved near him and hugged him while he also hugged her and caressed her back.

They took a little rest then they left for Masjid-Al-Haram as they have already performed all the cleansing rituals of Umrah since the moment they made the Niyat of Umrah and entered in the land of Makkah.

Abdullah was holding her hand and they was chose to walk towards masjid because it was not that far from there hotel. Hezlin was fully covered in a black Abaya and was wearing her veil while her hands and feet were exposed according to Umrah rules while Abdullah was wearing his Ihram then she asked him when she saw his exposed arm full of tattoos " you ever received any judgmental comment because of these tattoos? "

He smiled and said " not here... Because everyone knows whoever comes here is a Muslim and people like me are surely reverted one so they just praised me if any of them communicates to me while in other places where no one knows about my history they surely judge me. "

Hezlin hummed in response then she said
" what did sheikh say about these tattoos? " he smiled and said " I asked him will Allah accept me with this appearance then he said it doesn't matter to him when we enter in the circle of Islam... Once a sinner person repent and give all of himself to Allah he gives him a new life like he just born from his mother's womb pure from all filths, pure from all sins clean and pious. "

Hezlin smiled and held his tattooed arm while she hugged his arm and said " my pious Abdullah... My beloved Mohammad." He smiled then they stopped by a specific point before going to Masjid- Al- Haram and offered their Nafal there. After that they entered in the limits of Masjid-Al-Haram while reciting Talbiyah.

Abdullah was guiding Hezlin side by side about everything what to recite when and when they reached near The Salaam gate to enter in the Masjid Al Haram and to see Qibla they stopped reciting Talbiyah and Abdullah said " now you are about to enter from the gate where our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW used to enter always... Look at our luck we got this gate  nearest to us and people create fuss here to just enter from this gate because our Prophet Muhammad SAW always entered from here as it was the closest gate to him and people fulfill his sunnah. "

Hezlin looked at him with innocent eyes and asked " it's more blissful to enter from here? " he shook his head and said
" no my love all the gates are equal it's just special for people because of our beloved Prophet... Allah asked to enter from the gate which is near to you and you'll receive same amount of deeds and blessings as entering from this gate just don't make yourself trouble... But he blessed us to enter from here without doing any effort. "

She smiled and then Abdullah said " come on as you entered in this gate recite the dua I taught you hmm. " she nodded her head then they both recited the dua as the door opened for them

أَعوذُ باللهِ العَظيـم وَبِوَجْهِـهِ الكَرِيـم وَسُلْطـانِه القَديـم مِنَ الشّيْـطانِ الرَّجـيم،[ بِسْـمِ الله، وَالصَّلاةُ وَالسَّلامُ عَلى رَسولِ الله]، اللّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لي أَبْوابَ رَحْمَتـِك

"I take refuge with Allah, The Supreme and with His Noble Face, and His eternal authority from the accursed devil. In the name of Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me."

Abdullah saw hezlin's eyes were closed as she was reciting dua while he could see the Qibla Infront of him then he placed his palm over her eyes and helped her to walk further while holding her waist with one hand.

She felt her heart was beating so fast and her whole body was shivering as she was taking steps further while holding Abdullah's arm which were covering her eyes and then he stopped in the yard and said " get ready Angel... Look at your dream place. "

He removed his hand from her eyes and her heart skipped a beat as her eyes got blessed by the sight of Holy Kabba and tears started to form in her eyes and only one word came out from her mouth

" SubhanAllah. "

Abdullah smiled while looking at her because he was very well aware from her situation and he also looked at Qibla and speak in his heart " look Allah... I promised you I'll bring my Angel here... Look she's here she's with me Allah... Shukar Alhamdulillah I can't thank you enough for blessing me with the most beautiful gift of my life. "

He looked at Hezlin and found her crying while closing her eyes and she was making dua as she saw Qibla for the first time he then took out her that purple hijab from his cross body bag he always keeps near to him then he smiled while looking at her hijab and stood in front of her while she caressed her hands over her face and found him standing in front of her then he asked

" what you ask in your dua? " she smiled and said " I've everything... I don't need anything else when I've you all I ask is just forgiveness for you and me and our families and you by my side for whole of my life wether how tough life have become I ask for endless love and devotion between us and strength to fight every situation but to never leave eachother's side. "

He smiled and said " Ameen. " then he opened her hijab and Hezlin looked at her hijab and recognise it then she asked him " this Hijab? " he smiled and wrapped the hijab around her head like a dopata and said " the first time I came here I never left this Hijab for even a single second it was always with me even while performing my tawaf and other rituals and now I want you to perform our first umrah together while wearing this Hijab. "

She smiled behind her veil as tears again fell from her eyes then Abdullah held her hand and said " let's start our tawaf hmm." He lead the way towards the starting point of tawaf and they both started their tawaf while Hezlin was staring at Qibla with a lost look in her eyes and was reciting Talbiyah.

She suddenly felt Abdullah wrapped his arms around her from both sides and covered her from the crowd in his embrace and her mind recalled the memory of her dream that she saw the same things in her dream and Abdullah was doing all of those things from her dream.

They both completed their tawaf then Abdullah make a way for her to reach near Hajre aswad and make her to kiss the blessed black stone and she remembered she also saw this in her dream too.

Tears never stopped flowing through her eyes as she was performing her first umrah with the man of her dreams and all the moments she saw in her dream she was witnessing in real while knowing Abdullah was not aware about her dream but still he was doing all the things in the same way then she heard his voice as he brings his face close to her ear and speak in a low voice

" Are you happy Angel? "

____________________

A/N

Accompany me on my journey from

Duniya to the Akhirah

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Hope so the wait was worth it... And y'all loved that chapter... I'll be back with another thriller chapter Insha'Allah ❤️ take care lovelies 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.4K 36
50,000 Κα΄‡α΄€Κ€κœ± Κ™α΄‡κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄‹Κ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ΙͺΙ΄α΄›Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄‡α΄€, α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄€Κœ ᴑʀᴏᴛᴇ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxα΄› ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in love with JK (Junaid Khan) who waited years...
10K 712 9
When a mafia comes to Seoul on a mission to dismantle the raa'iq mosque for his business and he gets to meet a Muslimah for which he stayed there til...
3.9K 262 9
"we all wears scar, find someone who makes your feel beautiful" and jungkook did, he found the one who never judge him, hate him for his scars. Inst...
36.9K 3.3K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...