BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold🔞
kookie
caged beauty
animal
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake

crazy

3.4K 127 37
By catlookingman

This story requested by Purple_Hope2013

In university...

Dance class.

Everyone sitting on floor while waiting for their dance teacher because old dance teacher die few days ago now...new teacher is coming...yn is sitting alone because she is introvert and everyone in university ignore her because of her look and shy behavior....

?- good morning students... first of all sorry for late...

Jhope- and I'm your new dance teacher... I'm your hope.. you are my hope.. I'm jhope.. nice to meet you all.

Yn just lost in his Bright smile...

Everyone dancing as partner but yn is just staring at jhope....

Jhope- hi..why are you sitting alone?

Yn- because no one wants me as partner?

Jhope- what's your name?

Yn- yn..

Jhope- miss yn will you be my dance partner..

Yn nodded and they both started dancing together... first time in her life someone appreciated yn and even smiling with her.....

Yn in mind- he is nice..

Since then yn become start liking him.... jhope also care about her..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn's house..

All family members are having their breakfast except lara...

Ym- lara? Lara.. come downstairs and eat your breakfast.....lara....this girl.

Ym went to lara room and open the door..

Ym- lara..... I'm w----- aaaaaaaaaaa....
Lara?!!!!!

Yn and yd also enter in room and saw lara body hanging with fan.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oyn enter in funeral hall but  she is crying messed because her elder sister die....

Yn- please come back... Lara..i missed you.. please don't leave me..

She said while sobbing loudly....her parents are also crying.... suddenly someone enter in hall with teary eyes...

He kneeled down near coffin box and start crying....

Jhope- lara.....

Well.. jhope is lara boyfriend and few days ago they decided to get married but now this happened....lara committed suicide....reason no one knows..... everyone are sad because of death...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been one week but yn become like statue..she is not talking to anyone....she is sitting in dance class quietly....

Jhope- yn...

Yn saw jhope and start crying and he hugged her...

Yn- lara..my sister....

Jhope- shh.... She is gone but life not stop here... please stay strong..you have to take care of your family too...lara will not like if she saw you like this..... I'm here for you.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yd parked the car and start walking towards his apartment building but suddenly he flinched when dead body fell in front of him.... someone fell from building...his eyes widen when he saw it's his wife....she committed suicide because she is missing Lara...

Again yn is in funeral hall....now she is completely broken...she lost two important person.... jhope also present there..he is looking at yn....he is feeling pity on her.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jhope is walking towards his house then his eyes fell on figure which is standing on bridge and that person jumped from there..his eyes widen..he run there and jumped too and hold that person and took out of water.. jhope saw face and it's yn....he took her hospital..

In hospital..

Dr- she is mentally weak..as you said she lost her sister and mother recently so that effect her mind....she need someone besides her who will help her... please take care of her.

Jhope nodded and looked at yn...

Jhope- why you did that?

Yn- my dad kicked me out of house... because he thought I'm behind my mom and lara death.... because i didn't took care of them...

She started crying...

Yn- I'm alone...no one loves me.

Jhope hugged her..

Jhope- no you are not alone.. I'm here for you...and i will always....i promise you.

Since then jhope started taking care of her and he took her to his house so now yn lives with him....

After passing time..she started recovering and all credit goes to jhope....yn also started to improve herself....

Yn- hobi!!

Yn come towards him and hugged him... jhope freez....yn started crying..

Jhope- what happened?

Yn- m..my dad....he die with heart attack.... what is happening with me? Why me?

Jhope- what?

Then they went to hospital and did all formalities.....

Jhope- yn... Everything will be fine...

Yn-how? Don't you think it's suspicious....how can all of them die? Maybe something is wrong.

Jhope-yn...stop thinking...there is nothing wrong...lara and aunty commit suicide....and uncle die with heart attack.....just don't think about it..... don't take stress..... I'm here for you.

He kissed her forehead....
.
.
.
.

After one week.... jhope and yn enter in college and everyone looking at them and gossipping....they were confused... then they went to dance class room..... principal present there too.

Principal- Mr. Jung and miss Yn... you both are suspended from college--

Yn-but why?

Principal- didn't you saw college website.....

Jhope open the phone and saw yn and his pictures.....

Jhope- but what is wrong sir?

Principal- you both lives in same house... student and teacher in same house...... everyone talking bad about you both....what relation you both have? Jhope no one gonna blam you but only yn.....she is younger than you so you know....

Tear fell from yn eyes and jhope saw it...he hold yn's hand in front of everyone...

Jhope- do you want to know all, what relation we have? Then listen.....yn is my soon to be wife and I love her....she is my fiance!!!

Now yn's expressions..

(Yah kab hua 🤨)

Then jhope hold yn hand and walk out of room.... then they get married and happy ending...😁😁

😏😏😏😏😏😏(Twist time 😉)

*Parents- you are disgrace on our family...look at your sister..she is good in everything..but you are useless*

*Classmates- no you can't sit with me..you are ugly..i don't want ugly bench mate...so get lost*

*Relatives- your elder sister is much pretty then you...she is smarter too*

*Crush- what? Did you saw yourself in mirror....*

*Teacher- you again failed...you are useless.*

*Monsters don't born but they made......*

.
.
.
.
.

A teen girl enter in funeral hall where everyone gather for her uncle funeral....she went towards coffin box and put flower on it....she bowed and walk to her elder sister lara ignoring her parents death glare...

Lara- where you come from? You are late.

Yn- it's not like that if I don't present here so my lovely uncle can't bury in ground....... thank you god to call this motherf**ker.....

Lara- yn?

Yn- I'm going to celebrate this day..wanna join?

Lara looked at her with done face..yn smirked and walk away from there....

Yn POV

Yn- I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic
Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits...
Cinderella's dead now, casket
You thought the shoe fit but I
(Da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da-da)*

Since childhood i always heard I'm useless..... But I know one thing, i don't born to impress someone judgement a*s....i have enough from that comments....so fvck of all those people who think I'm gonna listen them because my life my rules...

I want to tell you my biggest secret..... I'm superhero...yes don't be shocked... although I don't have fly power nor i have magical hands power...but still I'm superhero because I eliminate all the bad people around me like superheroes.... I'm the one who killed my uncle because since childhood he used to molest me...he was biggest enemy in my life but not under six feet under the ground....so I'm superhero right..

I don't believe in do or die.. instead I choose kill or die...

Everyone thing me useless but I'm not because i have unique tablet to kill people without leaving any evidence.....

Everyone ignores me even my family too....my mom and dad only love lara because she is preety and smarter than me...since childhood i only got lara used things.. like toys, clothes and now boyfriend too...

My hope...he is different..where everyone ignore me only he talk to me and dance with me....he never judge me by my look...i fell for him love at first sight...my hope..

But one day I got to know..he is my sister secret boyfriend and i got angry... it's not enough that i wear left over clothes but now boyfriend...no..no..he said, he is my hope so he will be mine...that day i killed my sister with rope and hanged her body with fan.....

I saw my hope crying for lara but I'm happy now he will be mine.....but again....my mom come between us... actually lara have habit to record her full day experience in camera just for memories and she accidentally recorded murder too and my mom watched that video...so I throw my mom out of window and i eliminate her too....it was good because my hope show his care....i want more attention from my hope so I pretend to suicide drama and my hope saved me..and now I lives with him....i changed myself...i start dressing like lara and jhope started liking me....

But once again..my dad..he scold me when I told him that I love jhope and I'm living with him....so I eliminate him too by adding poison in his drink...but I give money to dr and report changed... I'm super smart...lara can't even think like this..

Then I post our pictures and my work done...my hope said... I'm his fiance and he loves me...and I'm his soon to be wife...

You know we girls have special talent to get sympathy... just show emotional eyes and poor girl acting and done..

After three years...

Yn enter in house in hurry...she open the tape ..

Jhope- yn?

Yn looked at them....and hide her hands behind back..

Yn-aww my two cutie... I'm coming just let me wash my hands...

Jhope nodded and walk to living room....yn wash her hands and blood mixed with water..she smirked...

Yn- I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic
Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits...
Cinderella's dead now, casket
You thought the shoe fit but I
(Da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da-da)*

The end

Sorry for boring chapter 😅😅...many readers requested similar story so I try to write differently.. please vote and comments.. thank you

Hobi-hi army please vote and comments..and follow author account.. thank you and I purple 💜💜 you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 30.2K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...
63.7K 2.1K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
91K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...