MINE || Shubman Gill X Ishan...

By praninlove7

Ishman ff/story (Shubish) UNIVERSITY AU "You're Mine!" Shubman said as he pulled Ishan closer by grabbing... More

Characters + Introduce
Ch¹
Ch³
Ch⁴
Author's Note
Ch⁵
Ch⁶
Ch⁷
Ch⁸
Ch⁹
Ch¹⁰
Ch¹¹

Ch²

3.2K 136 70
By praninlove7

______________________________________

"Eyes Don't Lie"

- Isabel LaRosa

______________________________________

Author's POV

"Get inside the car I will drop" Someone says from inside of the car I couldn't see his face "Huh?" Ishan says.
The man gets out of the car and It was Shubman Ishan was surprised he opens the car door of passenger sit as he says "Get inside Ishu" Ishan let small chuckle "Okay" Ishan says as he gets inside Shubman's car and he also gets inside the car. "Put on your seat belt or should I put it on for you?" He says as he smriks "I-I will put it on myself" Ishan says trying not to freakin out.
Shubman starts the car and drives off.

ON THE WAY

Inside the car there was only silence. "Where are we going?" Ishan says breaking the silence "Where you want to go?" Shubman says "What do you mean?" Ishan asks "We should go to the beach,how about that?" Shubman said

"Okay, it's been a while that I haven't visited beach" Ishan said feeling excited
"Okay!" Shubman said as he put his hand on Ishan thigh and other one on the stirring-wheel Ishan face turned red and he was trying to clam himself down. On the way to the beach they talked about there lives about how they have been lately and what's going in there lives, "Do you a girlfriend?" Ishan asks as looks directly into Shubman's eyes "No, I don't" Shubman said as he focuses on the road "Ohh then who is Sara?" Ishan asks in curiosity "Hmm..she is my father's friend's daughter" Shubman said as he takes a right turn "I see" Ishan says "Hmm" Shubman hummed in response "Are you a cow?" Ishan said as he rolls his eyes "No? Why?" Shubman asks "What is this 'Hmm' then?" Ishan said "Aww..is my baby angry?" Shubman said as he tease Ishan "Shut up" Ishan said as he rolls his eyes and his heart flattered from the nickname "Do you have girlfriend?" Shubman asks as he puts his hands on Ishan's thigh,caress his thigh from his thumb finger "Obviously not" Ishan says giving him a small smile "Ohh..btw will you give me your number?" Shubman asks "Sure" Ishan said Shubman gives him his phone as he says "the password is '7732' " "Okay,Shubby!" Ishan said and opens his mobile,goes to the phone and types in his number saves as 'Ishu <3'
"Done!" Ishan said "Thanks, baby" Shubman says. They reached the beach "We are here!" Shubman says as they both get out of the car "Wow it's almost sun set" Ishan said "Yeah it is" Shubman said as he wraps his arms around Ishan's shoulder.

*the beach*

"Let's run to the sea" Ishan said as start running to sea "Wait for me!" Shubman said and starts running behind him,they reached Ishan stands infront of the sea as cold sea water reaches his feet Shubman came and back hugged him resting his chin on Ishan's shoulder they stand there for a while feeling the moment "Ishu" Shubman calls out
"Yeah?" Ishan said "Will stay here in Delhi?" Shubman asks "Yeah I will until I graduate" Ishan said "I see" Shubman said "Do you want to eat something?" Shubman asks "Ice Cream" Ishan said smilingly "We will have it in the way going back" Shubman said "Okay" Ishan said as he enjoys the beach. They enjoyed their time with eachother, they played all giggling smiling Shubman was chasing Ishan "You can't catch me" Ishan said while running Shubman catches Ishan "See I got you baby" Shubman said as he carrys Ishan in bridal style "Shubi let me down" Ishan said as he hits Shubman's chest lightly "I won't dear" Shubman said as he runs while carrying Ishan, Ishan can't help but giggles loudly and Shubman smiles at him, Ishan loves when his Shubi smiles at him.
After while it was 7:00pm "We should get going" Ishan said "Yeah..let's go!" Shubman said as he holds Ishan's hand starts walking towards his car, Ishan let out a chuckle seeing Shubman's action.
Shubman opens the car door for his Ishu "Get inside,Ishu" Shubman said "Y-Yeah" Ishan said as he blushed and gets inside the car Shubman also gets inside the car, both of them put on their seat belts, as Shubman drives off.

On the way they talked with eachother and enjoyed the music. After few mins,
Shubman stops his car infront of a Ice-cream parlor "I will right back" Shubman said "Okay" Ishan said Shubman left. After 5 mins, Shubman came with a vanilla and a mint-choco chip ice cream he opens the car door while holding both ice-cream in another hand he came inside the car as he gives "Here have your Vanilla ice-cream" Shubman said as he gives the ice-cream to Ishan "Thank you so much" Ishan said as he smiles brightly at Shubman and takes the ice-cream from Shubman from his hand "You're welcome ishu" He said as he ruffles Ishan's hair and Ishan smiles back in response. They started to eat their ice-creams "I wanna taste your ice-cream!" Shubman asks "Okay Okay" Ishan said as he feeds Shubman his ice-cream "Did you like it?" Ishan asks
"Yeah it taste good" Shubman said as he nods his head Ishan let out a small giggle "I also wanna taste yours!!" Ishan asks "Okay, Ishu" Shubman said as he feeds Ishan "It tastes great" Ishan said "See I told you" Shubman said as he showed off his dimple smile which Ishan loves the most. They completed their ice-creams "I loved it" Ishan said "Me too" Shubman said as he saw ice-cream frost on Ishan's lips he wipes it by his thumb and licks it "It tastes more better from your lips" Shubman said as he smirks at Ishan, Ishan face was all red and he was speechless. Not waiting for his response Shubman starts his car and drives from there.

After a while they reached at Ishan's place as the road was lead Ishan himself, "Thank you so much for today, Shubi" Ishan said as he smiles at shubman "You're welcome" Shubman said as he caresses Ishan's right cheek by his left hand and one hand on the stirring-wheel as he continues to say "I am glad to you like the visit to the beach" Shubman said as he continues to caress Ishan's cheek "Yeah I did, I should be going now" Ishan said looking into Shubman's eyes "Yeah" Shubman said in a low voice, not wanting to leave him "Bye, take care" Ishan said "Yeah take care I will text you soon" Shubman said as he let goes of Ishan's cheeks, both of them didn't want to leave eachother, Ishan gets off the car and went inside the his flat. After making sure Ishan went inside his flat, Shubman drives off and leaves from there.

End of Author's POV

AT THE GILL FAMILY MANSION

Shubman's POV

I reached the mansion at 8:30pm I parked my car and went inside the mansion as I entered the mansion
I saw my parents and my sister sitting on the sofa "Where have you been?"
Keart asked "Maa I have was hanging out with one of my friends" I said "I haven't I tell you to atleast inform me before you go out with someone" Keart said "Okay Maa sorry it won't happen again" I said as he apologized his mother "Okay enough you guys Shubman get freshen up and come down stairs to have dinner after that we will inform you about something" Lakhwinder said "Okay papa" I said as I left for my room.

A/N:
Meanwhile downstair in hall-room "Papa do you really want this?" Shahneel asks "As long as it benefits us" Lakhwinder said Shahneel sighed.

After 15 mins, I came down wearing comfy clothes. I went to the dinning-area I sat down on the chair and I have my dinner while having a chit-chat with my family. After finishing the dinner everyone was in the hall-room, I was sitting on the sofa
"Shubman you are getting married with Sara" Lakhwinder said "Papa what do you mean?" Shubman asks "I mean you are getting married with Sara Tendulkar" Lakhwinder said
"Papa I can't I don't want to why don't you understand?" I said as I felt disappointed in my father "I won't listen to anything you getting married her and your engagement is going to happen in next week" Lakhwinder said
I didn't said anything I just went back to my and as I thought what to do next I really don't wanna get married to her I sighed.

Someone knocks on the door

~~

*THE GILL FAMILY MANSION*

*Dinning Area*

*Hall-room*

*Shubman's room*

*Shubman's car*

Did yall watch yesterday's match?
NZ vs IND
INDIA WON I AM SO PROUD OF MY BOYS 😭💙
Ch2 ended over here
I hope y'all liked ch2 :)
See y'all in ch3 soon.
Till then bye take care ;)
Ilysm <33

*sorry for grammatical error cuz english isn't my first language*

@praninlove7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.1K 18
" I hate persons like you .." Shubman spitted out . "as f I am dying to kiss you.. " Ishan replied loving the angry look on stranger's face. Cover...
12.8K 1.2K 13
Love is something one can't control or suppress. You fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "Why it is so wrong if...
95.5K 4.9K 42
Kiss me Ishan it's your dare ~ says Shubman ×××××× fuck me right here it's your dare ~ says Ishan ×××××× marry me a dare for you ~ says Abhishek to...
81.8K 5.5K 35
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...