๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐ข๐ณ๐œ๐š๐ข๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... โI want you baby,โž the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
01 || Sauvignon Blanc
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
09 || Albariรฑo
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
12 || Chardonnay
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
16 || Rioja
17 || Ludisia Orchid
19 || Marsh Orchid

18 || Zinfandel

2.1K 83 8
By erwenc_

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

The next day, Kamaria and I finished off some packing and purchasing, and the whole process took up most of our morning.

We only boarded my private jet to the vineyards in the afternoon, and Kamaria was so thrilled to be embarking on the trip with me.

During the flight, we watched a film together, lounging in the bed of the jet until I eventually fell asleep with my arm draped over her stomach, and soon enough, we were both cosy and fast asleep that we didn't end up finishing the film.

My bodyguard had to knock repetitively to wake us up, and when we did, it was nearly sunset. We had finally arrived and I was so excited to be spending time with my soul partner. I was so convinced that we'd make a lot of progress together. We most definitely would.

"Wow Rareșz, this whole place is yours?" She marvelled, gazing around at the majestic area.

There were plots and plots of grapevines adorned with juicy, perfectly ripe grapes of all sorts.

The land stretched endlessly, and there was a beautiful view of the lake and mountain in the distance, just over the hill.

The place was quite remote but I had managed to get the advanced winery installed here, and we even did a little bit of farming and animal breeding.

There was a three storey mansion on the virescent, quiet and beautiful side of the land. My mansion. It was built to suit the weather conditions around us, and it was painted white to reflect the heat whenever it got very hot.

It had large windows and many balconies, then I had set a vintage scheme, mixed with a little bit of contemporary style. There were fireplaces, luxurious couches, fluffy rugs and many other things that gave it a homely feel.

There were so many pretty garden spaces with tables and chairs, barbecue areas, playgrounds and hammocks for relaxation.

It was truly a comfort place and whenever work and business got crazy, I always came here to detox and collect all my thoughts.

It was my safe haven, a place I've always loved to stay in whenever I wanted some inner peace.

Sometimes, the fame and success got to me, hence it was necessary to restore my sanity every once in a while, get a reality check that one wrong move could change everything for me.

"Yes, this is my place. This is where all the magic happens, the Viz Liquor factory is just down the road, a little further away from here so we can enjoy our peace and quiet." I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

She had such a beautiful smile, it made me melt right there and then. I was a sucker for it.

"That's so amazing. I'm so honoured that you brought me here, to your little comfort space." She easily sensed that this was a very sentimental place to be.

"Of course. I didn't want to come alone this time around, I just wanted us to be together, and maybe I can show you this other side of me." I shrugged happily.

"I'm starting to think you have so many sides that I don't know of," she tapped her chin. Yes, I have so many layers that you'll probably never unravel.

"Perhaps. But all that matters is that we're going to have a great time. Together." I added, my heart leaping as I anticipated the amazing time we were going to have.

Our luggage was taken into the house while we took a short tour together. I had a meeting in less than an hour so we took a shower together afterwards, delaying when we made out under the warm jets of water.

"You know, I'm really proud of you Rareșz. Owning this kind of business and making a big investment in vineyards is just brilliant." Kamaria said as we drove down the road to the neighbouring plot which was a few miles away from us.

The vineyards were so large, meaning houses were thoroughly spaced out, enhancing privacy levels.

Hearing her say that she was proud of me really made me feel some type of way considering how hard I had worked to bring this project to life. "I really appreciate it, Aria. It truly means a lot to me."

"So since you call me Aria, can I call you Eșz?" I laughed at her question, nodding at the adorable nickname nevertheless. "I never thought I'd experience a nature getaway, this is so beautiful." She gazed in awe at the stretching land full of different grape varieties, ranging from Cabernet Sauvignon to Petit Verdot grapes.

"I'm glad you think that way. We have a lot to explore while we're still here," she blushed when I gave her a suggestive wink, waving her hand in dismissal.

"You're at it again," she rolled her eyes and I smirked.

"Well what can I say? You're looking pretty delicious if you ask me—" I didn't finish my statement when I broke into a laugh the moment she slapped my arm.

We arrived at the neighbouring vineyard in no time at all, and conveniently, the people I was going to be working with were already waiting for me by the porch of the two-storey house.

It had a 90s element to it, and I could tell Kamaria was in love with it in the way she squealed and pointed at it.

We disembarked from the car and I moved to open the door for Kamaria. After thanking me, we walked towards the house where three men were settled, having some tea and pastries over a lively conversation.

"Ah, Mr. Vizcaino, its a pleasure to see you." They all got up to greet me and I shook their hands. It was my contractor, Jeremy, my real estate lawyer, Killian and the seller, Mark.

"A pleasure indeed. We've been working through this contract for two months now and we're finally sealing the deal." Jeremy looked elated and relieved.

"Of course. And who is the beautiful woman beside you?" Killian gestured to Kamaria and she broke into a polite smile.

"I'm Kamaria, it's nice to meet you." She introduced herself and I could easily tell that all the men were instantly captivated by her beauty and symphonic sweet voice.

"It's lovely to meet you, Kamaria. You're really beautiful," Mark commented, his eyes running down her body that was accentuated by her yellow summer dress.

He absolutely did not have any right to look at her like that, it made me upset. He was married, but his eyes were straying in the wrong direction. I felt jealous. She was mine and only mine. I had the destructive urge to punch his fucking lights out.

"Thank you—"

"Now, gentlemen, this is my girlfriend before we go any further. She's off limits." I said in a firm voice, my arm protectively curving over her waist.

"Damn, you've bagged a hot goddess Rareșz. What's better than having a queen by your side helping you run the empire, am I right?" Killian commented and they all hummed in agreement.

"Right. Let's get down to business gentlemen. We don't want to make the pretty lady uncomfortable," Jeremy winked at her before gesturing to the table where they were previously settled.

Kamaria and I settled in the empty seats and I pulled her as close to me as possible. She gave me an amused expression, a little smirk playing at her lips upon my behaviour.
That's right baby, you belong to me.

We went over the fine, intricate details of the contract, clarifying burning questions, doubts and addressing the previous issues that had finally been resolved after much research, inspection and investigation.

Finally, I signed the contract and we popped the most expensive Viz Liquor champagne to celebrate the success.

It was such a huge milestone for me considering the fact that I started small, and now I was collaborating with billionaires and expanding my industry little by little.

Kamaria and I shared a kiss while Jeremy took pictures for us. We were standing in front of the house for the picture, smiling and hugging to celebrate the new vineyard. I wanted my first ever picture on the new property to be with my soul partner.

"Congratulations Rareșz, you really deserve all the wonderful things in the world." Kamaria told me while we had some champagne on the porch of my mansion, watching the sun slowly sink below the horizon.

We were going to have an official tour the next day and take note of the things that needed renovation. The two-storey building was cute, but obviously needed some finishing touches.

"Thank you, Kamaria. I'm so glad you were there to witness me taking such a big step in my career," I smiled down at her, our hands slightly touching as she traced a vein that was outlined on the exterior. I loved it when she did that. The fascination in her features is what enticed me a lot.

"Of course, and I can't wait to watch you evolve more." She gave me a bright smile, and I didn't realise I had admired her for too long that she was becoming self-conscious of her appearance.

"You're so perfect, love. I'm the luckiest man to be granted the opportunity to soak in your ethereal beauty every day, the luckiest man to be able to taste paradise on your lips, and the luckiest man to bask in your affection. I'm just lucky to be your man." I found myself confessing, Kamaria's eyes glazing at my statement.

"Rareșz—"

"I mean every fucking word baby. I mean it from the bottom of my soul, and if I'm being honest, I feel more connected to you than ever. I finally feel the soul connection, and I think I've fallen for you." I took her tiny hand into my larger one, our legs slightly grazing under the table.

Kamaria looked like the ultimate goddess of beauty: her melanin skin soaked in the deep hues of the golden sun, glowing as her cheeks rose from smiling and blushing. Wow.

I was deeply mesmerised, the inexplicable yet intense emotion deep in me tugging at my heart. I didn't know what it was— this powerful emotion. But whatever it was, it convinced me to never let my soul partner go. And indeed, she was my endgame.

Back then, the thought of settling down sickened me to the core. I didn't look forward to dedicating my life to one woman in fear of losing interest and hurting her, hence I stuck to one-night stands.

Everyone loved and wanted me, that's how delusion worked with me. The more it got into my head, the more I damaged my moral compass. And I admit— delusion was still such an important part of me. It got me by in a world full of tragedies and hate.

But now, only one woman was lighting my entire world up. Actually, my universe. She made me so happy and she had no idea. Something as little as her giggle or her smile overwhelmed me with immense love for her, and I really hoped she could tell.

I really hoped she could tell that I was in too deep, way deeper than I had ever expected and I was trapped. I didn't want to get out either.

So deep that I'd give up my own life for her, give up everything precious and valuable to me because at this moment, nothing surpassed the unconditional love I had for her.

Kamaria didn't know that she had the ultimate power to hurt me, destroy me, and I knew that giving her such control over me was dangerous, but I trusted her. I trusted her to protect my heart, the heart I had blindly given her custody of.

"I'm falling for you too, Rareșz. I really really like you." Kamaria giggled and I smiled, shaking my head in amusement.

She liked me, but I fucking loved her. I truly loved her with my everything. But I was going to be patient; I'd wait until she loved me back in the deranged ways I did, because I wasn't going anywhere.

"That's what I like to hear." I winked, placing a kiss on her hand.

She tilted her head, and the range of emotions glistening in her brown orbs were so brief, I couldn't distinguish any one of them. She was good at shielding her raw emotions; it starved my curiosity, it frustrated me, challenged me…

But I loved challenges, and what she didn't know was that I wasn't going to rest until I had unravelled her.

Completely.

Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.7K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
6M 261K 63
She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she's getting into, but she does this to sa...
18.7K 1.2K 51
[My nubile body ripened with lustful desire for every inch of this Seraph of a being. Finalizing our orally initiated bliss he steps back as his nimb...
1.5M 36.2K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...