Art Book 2023-2025

By MindlessTyper

New year, new art book! I've had my old art book since joining Wattpad, and I think it's time for a new one... More

The start of 2023
Cover for CrystalwingOC
New CoB Cover
Bust for cookiee_cat
Bust for CrystalwingOC
Art trade + Raffle prize
Scorpion simplified fullybody
Scorpion Bust
Simplifed fullbody for CrystalwingOC
Art Trade + Contest Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes pt2
Art Contest Entry
Sketch Dump

Art Dump!

171 28 16
By MindlessTyper

Got a few of these finished sooner than I thought, but hey, I'm not complaining. At the time of writing this I'm still waiting for the go-ahead on some of the other prizes, but I've finished what I could!

First up, a named bust for @TheShiningAuroras

Again, this is the first cat I've drawn in literal years, and I'm super proud with how it turned out! Tried out a way of doing the line art to try and give the impression of fur without shading.

Next we've got a refined sketch for @Kia-Does-Art

I'm really liking how this pose is coming along, and I love the mash of my regular style and scaled style! I still need to fiddle with the proportions of the hind legs, but aside from that, it's ready to be lined!

And last but not least, the references for the next two protagonists I'll be writing after CoB!

First is Sturgeon, a male SeaWing.

And Crocodile, a female MudWing!

I adore these two, and I can't wait for you guys to read their story hopefully in the upcoming year!

- MindlessTyper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
872K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
100K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...