The New Girl in Town (Danny P...

By QueenDanielle114

A sudden family tragedy causes you to move in with your Aunt in Amity Park. New house, new school, new girl... More

Author's Note
Welcome to Casper High
Meeting the Trio
Walking Home
Ghosts Are Real?!
Your Past Revealed
Trouble
Jail Time
Hurricane
Confusion
Tears
Sudden Surprises
Dance Drama
Exposed
Confessions
Presents and Pizza
Prisoner of Pain

The Fabulous Formal

107 1 0
By QueenDanielle114

~3 Weeks Later~

Tonight was the night; the formal dance. Your Aunt was back in town, your group has been staying out of trouble in school with occasional hang outs at the Nasty Burger, and Danny has had the usual ghost fight here and there, succeeding in sealing them away in the Fenton Thermos. Mainly the Box Ghost and various basic ghosts. Nothing major.

After a fabulous spa day courtesy of Aunt (name), you were ready and feeling amazing. Aunt (name) spoiled you! Not only because she's not hurting for money, but she wanted to make it up to you for being absent often. You had a massage, manicure, pedicure, and hair and makeup professionally done! You were a glowing model! You couldn't stop thanking her and thinking 'Wait until Danny sees me!'

     Walking down the stairs in your beautiful new dress and accessories, your Aunt stands there at the bottom snapping many pictures.

"Oh (Y/N), you look beautiful! Just like a princess! Your parents would be amazed. I bet they're smiling at you right now!" your Aunt says.

"Thanks so much Aunt (name), that means so much." You say giving her a hug.

She may not always be around, but when she is, she's very friendly and caring. She's the closest family member you have. After taking a few more pictures and selfies, your hear a honk coming from outside. Looking out the window, Sam's limo is parked out front.

"Sam's here!" you say. "Time to party!"

     You walk outside with your Aunt following behind. Sam steps out of the limo smiling at you. She looks gorgeous in her formal attire.

"Look at you! I knew you would look great!" you say giving Sam a hug.

"Thanks. I could say the same. It really was the perfect choice for you." Sam replies.

     Turning around you gesture towards your Aunt.

"This is Sam, one of my closest friends I made at Casper. She's the one who bought me all of this. This is my Aunt (name), my Mom's sister."

"Nice to meet you." Sam says to her kindly.

"Thank you so much for being a good friend to my niece. She's been through a lot and needs someone like you in her life.

"Think nothing of it." Sam says. "Ready to go?"

"Yup!"

"Hold on, Let's get a picture of you two!" your Aunt says.

"Okay." You say standing next to Sam smiling. Sam grins and rests her arm on your shoulder. A quick flash and you we're done.

"Perfect. You girls have a great night!"

"Thanks Aunt (name), see you later!"

You and Sam get in the limo and head to the dance hearts pounding with adrenaline. About a 15 minutes drive later, you and Sam arrive at Casper High's gym hall entrance behind the school. Sam texts Danny and Tucker letting them know you both have arrived.

"Let's have fun tonight."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Sam agrees.

~Your P.O.V~

Sam and I walk inside walking down the hall leading to the gym double doors. We can already hear music playing, heels hitting the floor, and briefly see flashing/disco ball lights. Above it is a large banner saying 'Casper High 9th and 10th grade Formal Dance (year date). Huge thank you to our sponsor Smauslip Dalv inc.' I shrug.

"Never heard of it, but whatever, not my concern."

"They just have to give credit where it is due. Casper has like no funding for anything."

"Noted."

We hand the check in table our tickets and proceed ahead. Walking through is what you would expect to see at a high school formal dance. Everyone is dancing like crazy, it's dark but not too dark, tables of food and beverages with a little sitting/eating area, and some adults here and there to monitor behaviors. Not prom level, but still pretty nice!

I'm about to begin to look around for Danny, until there's a small tap on my shoulder.

"Boo." a familiar voice speaks behind me. I giggle.

"Oh, very funny D-" I say but my sentence is cut off glancing at him and Tucker next to him waving with one hand, and holding two small boxes in the other.

Danny is in a black tux, white collared shirt, and black tie with a white rose boutonniere. Tucker is in a dark grey tux white a white collared shirt, black tie, and the same boutonniere as Danny. They look like entirely different people!

"Wow, you guys look...amazing! Very handsome!

"I'll say. I didn't recognize you two. You clean up nice." Sam compliments.

"Thanks." Danny says scratching behind his neck bashfully. "You ladies look very pretty. Listen, I have something for you both."

Sam and I look at each other confused. What would that be? Tucker opens one of the boxes revealing a stunning white rose and galaxy orchid wrist corsage. It matches my dress! I knew then and there he got that for me.

"This is for you." Danny says taking my hand and sliding the flowers on my wrist.

"Oh my gosh Danny, that is so sweet! I love it! Thank you!" I beam. I love flowers and now we really do look like a date!

Tucker gives me the box then proceeds to open the other one. Inside of that one was a black and red corsage. Wait a minute...that matches...!

"And this is for you Sam." Danny says grabbing Sam's hand and putting it on her wrist.

"Wh-what? For me? It's gorgeous, but why?" Sam says staring at it.

https://floralexpressionslasvegas.com/las-vegas-windmill-floral-expressions/red-mini-rose-wrist-corsage.html

"I know you wanted to go with me, and you giving up your date to (Y/N) was very noble and kind of you. So I wanted to make you feel just as special. As promised, you have me for a few dances as well. (Y/N) told me your dress colors which helped a lot." He explains.

My heart melts and I nudge Sam playfully with my arm. Look at that! Now I understand why he wanted to know what she was wearing; he wanted to personalize it. I hug him. ucker snaps some pictures on our phones capturing the moment.

"Awwwww Danny! That's the sweetest thing ever!" I say admirably.

"It was nothing really."

"Thanks Danny...a lot." Sam says hugging him.

"You're welcome girls." Danny says.

"I want tonight to be special for all of us. And boy was that a good start!" I comment.

"Yeah, well done man." Tucker says proud of his friend.

"Did you ever get a date Tuck?" I ask.

"Nah, I would rather kick it with my best buds instead."

"He totally couldn't find one." Sam whispers in my ear. I snicker trying not to burst out laughing. Don't want to be rude.

"Alright then, I'm ready to dance!" I say.

"Let's get it!" Tucker says pulling me to the dancefloor, Danny and Sam following behind.

The dj switches from line dance songs, high energy pop songs, to slow dance songs. The four of us were having and amazing night. Tucker devouring lots of food, getting punch on our dance breaks, taking pictures in fornt of the backdrop, and more. My favorite part hands down was right now...a slow dance with Danny.

My arms wrapped round his neck, and his on my waist. We sway from side to side with the occasional turn and dip. He was actaully a pretty decent dancer! I was surprised! I was just focusing on not stepping on his feet or laughing like a hyenia the whole time. But enjoying this time nonetheless.

"Thanks again for tonight. I won't ever forget it." I say.

"You're welcome (Y/N), I won't either."

"I appreciate you Danny. I wish tonight would never end." I say laying my had on his chest. Our movements felt like slow motion, and time did not matter. A constant circular turn made me feel like a little kid on their first carousel ride at an amusement park; pure bliss.

The song comes to an end, and so does our dance.

"Do you want to dance with Sam?" I ask,

"Yeah. You should dance with Tucker too." He recommends.

"Good idea. I'll go find them." I say and walk away smiling big.

~Danny's P.O.V~

She couldn't be more beautiful. There's nothing I wouldn't do to keep that smile on her face. Such suffering she has endured the past few months, some because of me, and tonight I wanted to make her happy.

She turns her head and gets lost in the crowd, searching for our dance partners. I could dance the night away with her. But I suddenly get distracted by the appearance of two adults at the gym's entrance. It's my parents?! I run up to them confused beyond compare.

"Dad?! What are you doing here?!" I bellow.

"Danny! Your Mother's here too! We're ready to tare up the dancefloor like in our college days!" He says doing a few outdated dance moves, my Mom appearing behind him in a 'groovy' fashion.

"Yeah, I noticed. Not that I'm not happy to see you, but why?"

"He didn't tell ya? Vladdie invited us to champerogne!" He says putting an arm around my Mom.

He grins, and my blood runs cold. Did he just say who I think he said?!

"Wait, WHO?!"

"Our old college pal Vladdie! Remember him? The one from Wisconsin?"

NO! NO! NO! My ghost sense goes off. This can't be happening! We're in danger! I gotta find (Y/N), Sam, and Tucker right away!

"I'm gonna go get some punch." I say sprinting out of the gym calling (Y/N). My heart is pounding and I start sweating all over. The cool breeze blows back my hair and makes my now loose tie sway. Answer, please answer!

She doesn't pick up. I next try Sam.

No answer either. Text is all I got now.

Danny: (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU?! IS SAM WITH YOU?

Danny: Please call me asap! It's an emergency!

I can't wait for a text back, but I hope she can see the message at the very least. I try calling Tucker lastly. Thankfully, he picks up.

"What's up man? Where are you?" Tucker asks.

"Outside NOW!" I yell and hang up. Tucker comes running not even 30 seconds later.

"Dude, what's going on?!" He asks panting.

"Vlad is here somewhere and I can't find (Y/N) or Sam! They won't answer their phones either!"

"Oh no! Let me try tracking their phones!" He says taking out his one of many gadgets. Not a moment too soon, my phone rings. It's (Y/N)! I quickly answer it and put it on speaker phone.

"(Y/N)! Where are you and Sam? Are you alright?!" I say scared.

But she doesn't respond. An evil manly voice does that I know all too well.

"Good evening Daniel. Cool dance right? Best trap I ever set. Come to Wisconsin if you want to see them alive again."

Beep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.5K 22
Parents recently divorced, Dad takes your sister and Mom gets you. Gotta move, yay. Going to live in a strange town called Amity Park. Your life is a...
35.1K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
40.5K 1.4K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...
5.7K 194 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...