Book 4 Black Butler/ Precious...

By BlackPegasus_Lilla

This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story... More

🌷Meeting 🌹 Edited!
Day Of Reaping
Bitter Sweet/ Roses Can Be Red Or Black
🌹Your Talking to A God Damn God🌹
Along the road
It has been a while
🌹Luxury Ship 🌹 (Edited)
🌹Run for your life🌹
🌹We Meet Again🌹
🌹Don't Move🌹
Don't Move Part 2
🌹Secrets Out🌹(Edited)
🌙The Hunters Have Become The Hunted🌙
🌹Freezing Cold❄
🌹Is That Tears In His Eyes?🌹
🌙🌹The Graveyard Shift 🌹🌙
🌹I Sense That Demon🌹
🌹Firey Red🌹
🌹Who Dares To Interrupt Me?🌹 Part 1
🌹The reaper with twin-colored hair🌹
🌹You Shouldn't Be Here🌹
🌹Closing Shop🌹
🌹College Day🌹
🌹You Are Now My Assistant🌹 Part 1
🌹You Are Now My Assistant🌹 Part 2
🌹Here Comes Trouble🌹
🌹I Will Not Let That Vermin Claim You🌹 Part 1
🌹I Will Not Let That Vermin Claim You🌹 Part 2
🌹I Will Not Let That Vermin Claim You🌹 Part 3
🌹I Will Not Let That Vermin Claim You🌹 Part 4
🌹Opening Ceremony Fun🌹 Part 1
🌹Opening Ceremony Fun🌹 Part 3
🌹Beware Of Demon🌹Part 1
Beware Of Demon Part 2 (Edited)
Beware Of Demon Part 3
Author Note! I will update sometime again

🌹Opening Ceremony Fun🌹 Part 2

19 0 0
By BlackPegasus_Lilla

I followed quietly next to Undertaker, as he took calm, graceful strides forward. He reached over to grab my sleeve for a moment.

"Breath..dear, your soul isn't going to be happy if you are this tense." He whispered, then let go of my arm. I looked up from under my hat. Catching the sight of his emerald eyes. He let out a small smile for me.

"I...I'm tryingggg.." I practically hissed, being slightly annoyed." I know he meant well though. My reply made him hold himself back from laughing. He just grinned and placed a hand on my back.

"This is it, correct yourself, please. I need to go well." He half ordered.

"Understood." I swallowed my fears down. Swinging open a curtain, Undertaker and I walked out onto the balcony far above the event. It was best for me not to say a word.

Undertaker motioned to a chair, without words telling me to have a seat. I took the seat, and he sat down to me and crossed his legs.

He had no hair to drape over the seat this time to look at. Now I had to occupy myself with something else. The dorm presidents one by one came out, the speaker explaining what dorm they were part of.

That was when my eyes scanned over Ciel, and Sebastian. I felt my blood go cold in me. 'Stupid of course they would be here.' I told myself.

Sensing my distress Undertaker followed my line of sight. His eyes narrowed below his eyes, being on high alert.'What a bother...that butler is back.' He slowly reached for a gloved hand out and placed it on top of mine. Doing his best to calm me. He could feel that I was going cold

Not long after, there was an announcement about a ball game, just like Undertaker said. i was going to stand, but I was yanked back down by my arm. The sudden light sting made me slam myself back on the chair. Emerald eyes looked back down at me, to wait.

Wait till they all leave.

'O..okay...he must not be happy.' I thought. Undertaker was very cautious. His grip was getting stronger on my wrist, making me look down. It wasn't that painful, but not comfortable. I tried to pull my arm away.

The reaper in hiding blinked, feeling the hand he was holding trying to pull away. He suddenly let go, feeling guilt wash over him. He noticed the light pink on my arm. His lips twitched a bit, feeling bad for his anger getting the best of him, because of Sebastian.

I tried to smile lightly at him, to not worry, but that was not enough. He picked my hand up and gently placed it on the side of his face. He slowly stood up, and I followed. Without a word I followed him to our next location.

Back in the hallway, we were. I followed my reaper friend in silence. Checking up on my state, Undertaker glanced at me. "Alright there?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Mhm." He lightly smiled, taking my reply well.

'I will check on that wrist later, I can not now.' He thought. 'So far so decent. Well, vermin...what other plans do you have up your sleeve? Surely not to harm this dear with me.'

It was only for a second when I noticed a creepy grin, who enjoyed this game of hunt. Undertaker's emerald eyes glowed a bit. Sending a shiver down my spine. He was smiling, was it because his plan was going well?

Guess I will find out because there is no way I would leave this reaper's side. Ciel's manor is not my home anymore. Home is where Undertaker is.

(Ball Game)

"Have a seat." Spoke Undertaker to me. We were outside on a balcony way in the distance from the game itself. It was a nice day, the sun was a bit warm. It felt nice on my face.

"I apologize, I'm not able to bring us tea here." The sincerity in his voice made my stomach drop. 'I'm hungry...'

"It's alright, I would rather not disturb your work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 599 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...
155K 4.7K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
120K 3.1K 59
One moment can change a person's life, That moment entraps and ties that person to destiny. For Y/n that choice tied her to darkness itself. Highest...
110K 3.3K 21
You were an Angel craving chaos... He was a demon seeking peace... As an Angel you didn't remember much about your past, everything you knew was what...