RUN

By toxic_but_awesome

After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their firs... More

𝔸/β„• <πŸ›
𝔸𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕙𝕖π•₯π•šπ•”π•€ 𝟘.πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™: β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚: π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•¦π•€π•–π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›: 𝕃𝕒𝕨π•ͺ𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜: β„™π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π•™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝: π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£π•‘π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔾𝕣𝕒π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟: π•ƒπ•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•˜π•šπ•£π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠: π•Œπ•π•₯π•šπ•žπ•’π•₯π•¦π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑: π”Ήπ•¦π•£π•˜π•–π•£π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜: β„‚π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•–π•π•π•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™: 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕑π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕀π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ›: 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ: π”Όπ•Ÿπ•›π• π•ͺπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ: ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž: π”Ήπ• π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ: 𝔸 π•¨π•–π•’π•œ π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ : 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 π••π•šπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘: β„π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: ℍ𝕠π•₯ π••π• π•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™: 𝔻𝕒𝕕'𝕀 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: β„™π•šπ•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ›: 𝔹𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕋𝕠𝕠 π•™π•šπ•˜π•™
𝔸𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕙𝕖π•₯π•šπ•”π•€ 𝟘.𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•π•’π•€π•€π•–π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝔹𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•“π•–π•™π•’π•§π•šπ• π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕀𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟑: 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•¨π•–π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ˜: 𝔹𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ™: β„‚π• π•žπ•—π• π•£π•₯𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸš: β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ›: 𝕀𝕔𝕖 π•”π•£π•–π•’π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸœ: π•Šπ• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀π•₯π•¦π•‘π•šπ••
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ: π”»π•£π•¦π•Ÿπ•œ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕒𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸž: π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Žπ•’π•£π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ: π”½π•–π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ : π”½π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ‘: ℍ𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘: π•Šπ• π•—π•₯ π•œπ•Ÿπ•¦π•”π•œπ•π•–π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ™: β„™π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– π•”π•™π•’π•£π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚: π•Œπ•Ÿ-π•˜π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕒𝕀𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ›: π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜: β„‚π•™π•šπ•–π•—
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝: π•†π•Ÿπ•– π•€π•šπ•žπ•‘π•π•– π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞: π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•–

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: β„‚π•’π•§π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿ

8.1K 305 84
By toxic_but_awesome

"What are we watching?" Riccardo whispered from beside me, eating some hot cheetos.

"Shhh." I tilted my head, not turning to face him. "It's getting interesting."

I've been standing in the living room for the last ten minutes, not daring to move a muscle.

Theo and Ares are standing next to each other while Santo and Rivo are right in front of them.

They look like a fucking statue.

Rivo is looking through narrowed eyes at Ares, glaring and scoffing at once.
Ares didn't back down. He raised his eyebrow, challenging him to do something.

Theo and Santo on the other hand... That's some freaky shit.
I think they're eye fucking each other.

I grimaced in disgust, but still kept looking at them.

What even is this?

"I don't care enough." Riccardo mumbled, chewing his cheetos slowly.
He moved to turn around, but then Rivo opened his mouth.

"So," he straighten himself, trying to look intimidating. "Ari, right?"

Ares looked him up and down for a few moments before settling back on his face.
"It's Ares, actually."

I have never felt this amount of judgment in my entire life, and I'm a girl.

Theo held his hand out. "I'm Theo."
Santo didn't take his eyes off him, but still shook it. "Santo."

They didn't let go of each other's hand for a whole minute.

I'm so glad I'm high right now.

"Cut that shit, move." Amadeo walked into the room, separating the four of them forcibly. "What are you even doing?"

When he didn't get a response, he pushed everyone out of the living room. Riccardo and I included.

"Is he going to kill us?" Theo whispered, looking at me with big eyes.

"Yes." Riccardo stepped in, causing me to turn my head towards him, horrified.

Oh my God. Amadeo is planning to kill us? I should've seen the signs.
No one should have enough muscles in their arms to choke someone to death.

"Stop traumatizing little kids, Riccardo. I'm not going to kill you, we're going to have dinner." Amadeo yanked him away from us.

"No, we can't have dinner!" I widened my eyes, looking at Ares and Theo.
Alessandro will go all investigator on us. He's going to ask questions and expect answers, which we can definitely not provide in our current... State.

"Why can't you have dinner?" he raised his eyebrow.
I tried to think about something to say, anything that will get us out of-

"We're allergic." Ares blurted out. "We're allergic to food."

Everyone turned their heads to him.

You see what I mean?
One serious question, and we're done.

°°°

"These plates are really pretty." Theo complimented, breaking the silence.

I know I should be worried, but that's exactly why you smoke.
You get high to not worry.
So instead I examine the plates.

They really are pretty.

Alessandro looked at Theo for a few moments before shaking his head and turning to face me with a smile.

Oh my God. Okay, I just need to be cool. All I need to do is smile back.

Wait, how do you smile?

"Why don't we start eating?" he suggested, and I breathed out in relief.

Everyone began to put food on their plates, and I had to kick Ares under the table so he'd stop eating his fork.

"How long have you known each other?" Alessandro asked, pouring some water into his glass.

You know that sound a car makes when someone tries to break into it?
That's all I could hear in my mind.

"A very long time." Ares said, looking really satisfied with his answer.

"Yeah, Olive talked about you nonstop." Amadeo chuckled, and Rivo rolled his eyes.

Hey, I like Rivo. What a lovely guy.

"What spice is this? It's amazing." Theo widened his eyes, pointing at a small object on the table.
"Salt." Santo answered, blinking a few times.

"It's a great salt." I added, nodding my head in support.
We're doing amazing.

"Hey, Olive?" Riccardo whispered.
He sat on my right, looking at me with a small smile. "What is a hundred and ten plus five?"

"Orange." I answered after a moment of thinking.

Orange is a color and a fruit.
My chances of answering correctly just doubled themselves.
Work smart, not hard.

His smile widened.
See? I understand statistics.

"Pssst, I think the scary dude realized Theo is the weakest." Ares mumbled in my ear, making me snap my head towards the seat next to him.

Theo was eating lasagna peacefully, but Alessandro had his eyes on him like a hawk.
"We need to do something about it!" I rushed.

"I don't think we can, you know? It's just the way he was born. We can try to fix his personality but-" Ares started, deep in thought.

I kicked his leg.
"We need to make sure Alessandro won't question Theo!"

"Yeah, he'll tell him everything." Ares chuckled and continued to eat his food, completely disregarding everything we just talked about.

Okay, so it's up to me.

Oh no, Alessandro's opening his mouth. Just a few seconds and he'll spill all our secrets.
Theo's brain isn't working, especially when he's high.

"School!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention.
Okay, that's great! Now what?

"School is... Starting in a week." I spoke slowly, remembering how Rivo bitched about it yesterday. "And it is very important, because we need to learn... So we know stuff, like biology."

The entire table was looking at me, waiting to hear the point I most definitely don't have.

"You know what? I'm actually glad you brought it up." Alessandro placed his fork down, taking the attention from me.

Oh, thank God.

"I've been trying to find the right time to talk about this. You'll go to the same school as Rivo and Santo, and I'm sure Jace will put the two of you there as well." he continued, stepping into what I call the mom role.

Not that I'll know, right?
Bad joke.

"You know Jace?" Theo gawked for a few seconds before turning to face me. He had a 'did you know?' look on his face.

I nodded rapidly and swallowed the food in my mouth. "Yeah! Apparently he works for this family buissnes they have. What are the chances, right?"

Ares raised his hands up. "Hold on, you're telling me that Jace is not in a gang?"

Riccardo brought his glass to his lips, and the twins shot Ares a look.

"That's what I said, remember?" I nudged Riccardo a bit too hard, causing him to choke on his water.

"I don't remember the date, you want me to remember what you said a week ago?" he said, coughing in between.

"It's October fifth, by the way." Theo offered with a smile.

"It's very clearly August, what-" Rivo spoke for the first time, finally losing his temper.

"Oh, so you're calling him a liar?" Ares narrowed his eyes, pointing his fork at Rivo.

"Yes."

Before they could jump out of their seats and start a fight, Alessandro cleared his throat.
"We have two rules at dinner, care to repeat them, Rivo?"

He scoffed, but still mumbled. "No phones, no punching."

"That's right. You want to kill each other? Finish eating first."

°°°

"Oh, no. Don't kick him..." I mumbled, making sure my phone is recording everything.
"Now his head, that's not nice... Someone needs to stop them."

I zoomed in.

Rivo and Ares took their fight outside after dinner, and now I'm standing here. Enjoying every moment.

Ares is too high to care, and Rivo simply never cares.
Someone's going to die.

"Why won't you take a break?" Santo called, and I hit his shoulder.
"Don't stop them!" I hissed.

"Yeah, this is amazing." Theo nodded, looking at them with a big smile.

They're both wrestling on the grass, kicking and punching without mercy.

"You said that someone needs to stop them." Santo replied, confusion all over his face.

I pressed the stop recording button on my phone and looked at him like he's stupid.
"I'm recording them killing each other, the police needs to know that I tried to do something."

He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

We stood there for another few minutes, grimacing and cheering at the same time.
At the end, both Ares and Rivo lied on the grass, breathing heavily.

"Want some chips? Olive got every gross flavor in her room." Rivo asked, turning to face Ares.
He nodded, still not being able to talk.

No, wait a minute. What is happening?

Rivo got to his feet, holding a hand out for Ares to grasp. "Let's go."

We all stared shocked as they walked past us and entered the house.

"I don't understand." I uttered. "Someone was supposed to die."

"I think they respect each other now." Theo furrowed his eyebrows. "Just like cavemen."

"Well, I'm going to get some chips." Santo gave us both a smile before leaving.

"I guess a snack does sounds nice-- wait, did Rivo say they're gonna eat my chips?" I opened my mouth in shock, looking at Theo with a murderous look.

"Looks like someone's going to die tonight after all." He mumbles.

Chapter 25!!

Please make sure to vote<3

I enjoyed writing this and the last chapter so much.
High Olive, Ares and Theo are my favorites.
And by your comments it seems like you agree ;)

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 151 18
The most feared person in the city, Mason Venetti meets his sisters best friend Olive Jones. The two face unyielding times from the moment they meet...
2M 36.6K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
1.3M 28.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.2K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...