My New Bride

By JaysKingz

((Moved to A03, @JaysKingz on there)) The life of (M/n) was a boring one. Key word 'was'. His life was soon t... More

-
Prolouge
Chapter 1- Im a what..?
Chapter 2- A Ball?
Chapter 3- Learning more
Chapter 4- A companion
Chapter 5- Calming nerves

I am done with Wattpad

1.2K 41 12
By JaysKingz

Hi everyone This is the Author,

Only a week or so ago, my book "Male x Male Reader Oneshots" was deleted by wattpad without warning. It was not turned into a draft, nor was I warned in time for me to save any of my work. I'm grateful I published some of them to another platform that kept only a handful safe. But almost all 5 years of my writing is gone. I am beyond devastated as it wasn't only things from my past, but it was also my biggest book at 1 million+ reads. I no longer wish to be apart of this community or platform anymore. I emailed Wattpad and they've refused to send a copy or revert the book into a draft. I am leaving this platform and going to continue my work on A03 and Quotev. Yes, I am back to writing fanfiction, I have started college and have more time than before.

My handles on both Quotev and A03 are @JaysKingz. I look forward to continuing my stories with you!

-JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
108K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...