A Promised Marriage

By plabitawrites07

''Wait what are you doing everyone is looking!?" But of course, Rehan being Rehan didn't say anything in repl... More

Chapter one: Aradhya Khurana
Chapter two: Rehan Singhania
Chapter three: First Meet
Chapter four: a promise
Chapter five: Suprise
Chapter six: Restlessness
Chapter seven: Rehan's Pov
Chapter eight : Confused
Chapter nine: In love with My future husband.
Chapter ten:His new side & first kiss
Chapter eleven: I don't want to marry
Chapter Twelve: A broken promise
Chapter thirteen: The slap
Chapter Fourteen: Aradhya is broken
Chapter fifteen: Rehan's Truth
Chapter sixteen: Dream or Reality.
Chapter Seventeen: Lies
Chapter eighteen: police
Chapter Nineteen: Murderer
Chapter Twenty: The truth of that night.
Chapter Twenty One: Shadi

Characters โ™ก๐“‚ƒ

714 22 1
By plabitawrites07

Rehan Singhania

Rehan Singhania was a family-oriented man who often wore a smile on his face. However, his demeanor could sometimes be interpreted as rude. His life took a new turn when his family decided to arrange his marriage with a girl.

Aradhya Khurana

Aradhya Khurana is a beautiful girl both inside and out, currently in her 12th grade. Like any parents, Aradhya's parents also desired a good life partner for their daughter who could take care of her well. Aradhya's life changed when she met Rehan Singhania, who was promised to her in her teenage years due to their mothers' friendship.

Their mothers had been best friends since school, and Aradhya's and Rehan's lives were impacted when the two best friends reconnected after a long time. The crucial question to consider is: was the decision of their parents correct? Would Rehan and Aradhya fall in love before marriage, or would this decision make their lives fall apart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

838K 46.8K 36
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
1.2M 54.9K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...