Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 33 = ARMS

3.4K 249 25
By GalaxyEmir

I was facing problem in logging in, that's why this chapter came late 🥲

Sorry, hehehe

By the way possession has crossed it's first 50k reads... Wow!

I really can't believe it 🤩🤩

Now enjoy

Author's POV

She was going to place her ring on the table-

" uhm..  I was thinking about shifting~

" Keep the ring in your finger,"

His sudden voice resonated in her ear and she saw him in confusion. This man named Jeon Jungkook and his actions always confuse her.

" What? Why?" She asked. The ring was an indication of their marriage, which in reality never happened. Then why should she wear the wedding ring?

" I am saying so," Jungkook answered but she refused to slide the ring in her finger.

" We aren't married, Mr jeon and no outsider is here that you are worrying about, " she answered softly, being logical.

" I am saying slide the ring in your finger," he ordered, dominance and anger oozing out. " If you don't want me to make all of the marriage thing in real," he warned and she for some second thought and decided to say-

" What's wrong with you,Mr jeon. Why are you behaving so strangely today?" She asked while standing up on her bare feet.

" From now on you are going to play the role of my wife in and out of my house," He announced, making her speechless and she sensed a storm coming up.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" I mean what I said, sweety. And I said you will be my wife for here and for there ( indicating outer world )"

" No," without wasting any single moment she announced her decision.

What does he think of himself? He will ask her to do anything and she will do?

Jungkook watched her from the same spot. Not removing his gaze from her worried written face.

" I am not your wife and never will be. The deal was only for the party," she said.

" Whole world knows that you are my wife," Jungkook announced and there she realised that, yeah, now the whole world knows that Jungkook is married to her.

" Even if you are staying with me in my house, you still have to wear the wedding ring. Because, I don't want anyone get to know about this fake marriage drama," He explained and started to walk in her direction. " And here is the matter of you becoming my wife," he stopped in front of her, towering over her body. He placed his index finger under her chin, forced it up to meet his dead eyes.

" You aren't worthy to be my wife," he Said and she stared at him with pure hatred and hurt. " You are my hostage. I am feeding you. I am letting you breathe. You are my property. You are my possession. Nothing else. And I will use you however I want. From making you my wife for the world to make you my whore on the bed," her eyes glistening up hearing his crude sentence.

" So do what I said and stop triggering me by opposing and asking your not so useful questions," he said and a tear slid down her cheek.

" Hmm?" He asked and she looked away. Her silence was her denial. His gaze landed on her lips which looked very attractive with that red lipstick.

" Take the ring, Aziel," he ordered and she silently, without opposing him, took the ring and wore it.

" That's my good kitten," he appreciated and leaned down to kiss her lips and she moved back.

" Don't touch me," Saying that she turned and walked in the direction of the bathroom and Jungkook just kept watching her. She shut the door loudly and he got the sign of her being hurt because of his words and actions but did he care?

No.

Aziel closed the door and took off his jacket. Tears were already flowing down her eyes. His words did hurt her badly. Her knees felt weak and she sat on the floor crying her eyes out.

What was he trying to do? She wasn't able to understand.

He always humiliates her already dead mother and mock her situation. Always tries to take advantage of her vulnerability and innocence. She was tired of all of this. She wanted to scream in the party and inform people what Jungkook was doing with her but she had no guts to do so.

The more she tries to get away the more he pulls her under him.

Today, she was thinking about asking him about her freedom but what he did? He forced her to wear a wedding ring, and now playing the role of his wife from now on.

Her gaze fell upon the shiny diamond ring. She so badly wanted to throw the ring away but she was in no position to throw.

He will kill her.

And she didn't want to be killed.

She wanted to live, fulfil her dreams.

Being a Fashion designer was her dream but now getting freedom had become her dream.

A dream, for which she was dying to fulfil.

She sat there, in front of the closed door and kept on crying,  and didn't care who was hearing it or not… she just wanted to vent her anger out and in her power only shedding tears was the way for venting her anger out.

After 2 hours,

Jungkook walked in the bedroom. He was drunk but he had a strong sense of control, his movement, his steps. The smell of alcohol made love with the air of the bedroom. He walked to the bed without making any noise. His three buttons of the black shirt were undone, showing his upper chest. The sleeves rolled till his elbow. One hand was in his pant's pocket and the second was holding his phone.

As soon as he reached the bed. His eyes inspected the person who was in between the cosy, warm, white sheets. She was sleeping peacefully. Her facial expression was calm. She was looking beautiful in those makeup but her natural, nude, without any makeup skin fascinates him more.

He placed his phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As soon as he closed the door, Aziel immediately opened her eyes. She looked towards the closed door of the bathroom and next she sat up on the bed.

Her heart was beating crazily in her ribcage. The thing she was going to do will lead her to the path of death.

But now,

She wasn't afraid!

If she will sit silent then he will obviously keep on hurting her. And, maybe wouldn't free her.

She looked at his phone which was on the bed.

" Oh, Jesus, please save me," she muttered in her breath and took his phone.

Her hands were already shivering in fear when she held his phone.

She turned on the phone and found a very beautiful lady on the wallpaper. She looked young. She had a very beautiful smile and she was holding a baby boy in her arms. The boy was 5 years old, sleeping in his mother's arm, head resting on her shoulder.

She gulped her saliva down and scrolled her finger up on the screen of the phone and there it revealed a screen pattern and she closed her eyes in defeat finding his phone was locked.

Oh, now how will she help herself?

In hope she drew so many patterns but none was the correct passcode. She gave up and turned off his phone. After turning off his phone she placed it on the same spot, without any mistake and laid on her side.

After some time Jungkook walked in the bedroom in his sweatpants and upper body naked. He walked to the bed and saw her closed eyes. Taking his phone, he climbed on the bed, covered himself with the blanket and placed two pillows under his head.

He went through some messages, emails and after checking and answering all of the questions, he placed the phone on his side table. Unknowingly he turned to her side and found her back facing him. She always sleeps in that way, always showing her back to him.

He huffed being uncomfortable. His arms ached to pull her near him and he did. He threw his arm on her waist and pulled her to him.

She immediately opened his eyes when she felt his arm on her waist. She was not sleeping. She was only pretending to be asleep.

Her clothed back made contact with his naked chest under the blanket. She tried to remove his hand-

" Shhh. Go to sleep, baby. I wouldn't eat you," he murmured near her ear, sending chills.

" Leave~

" but if you dare to slide away then I will obviously eat you alive," his sentence cut her off in the middle of her words. She smelled alcohol in his breath. 

" And I will start from your delicious legs," That's it. She stopped struggling. He felt her freezing in his arms and he smirked.

" That's my good kitten," he whispered and pulled her closer to his body. He made his right arm her pillow and used his left arm to hold her closer.  He exhaled deeply and closed his eyes with a pleasurable sigh.

And she stayed awake in his arms. She felt his heart beating at normal pace while her heart was pumping blood very fastly.

He fell in the arms of comfort after making her uncomfortable in his arms. He slept soundly while she stayed awake the whole night.

Next day,

Aziel woke up with the same punching noises. She roamed her sleepy eyes in the bedroom while sleeping on her back. She felt cold near herself and realised he was gone.

She slept late.

Last night she was awake in hope that, when he will be sleeping soundly then she will get away but boy his hold was like a pithen's hold. He held her in his arms very tightly. She waited and waited and in the end she dozed off.

She yawned and placed her left palm on her mouth to cover. After yawning she retreated her hand and found his ring shining in her finger. Her heart was saddened.

But sliding the thought away she sat up on the bed and decided to start her day cheerfully.

" fuck," she heard Jungkook's groan from the next room. He was working out.

***

She cut the veggies and cracked the egg to make delicious, perfect breakfast for him. She was dressed in pure maroon sleeveless frock which was reaching till her calf muscle. Her hair was tied behind her back.

When she was going to wash the veggies, she took off her ring and placed it on the slab so that she could wash the veggies comfortably. 

After preparing his breakfast, she walked out of the kitchen. She was going to his study room to ask if he wanted to have his breakfast in the study room or in the dining hall?

Reaching to his study room, she knocked on the door.

" Come in," she heard his deep voice along with a manly laugh. Was he with someone? She was confused but decided to go inside the room. Holding the door knob, she twisted it and opened the door.

" Oh here she comes," before she could say, " Mr jeon, " she heard him saying this sentence.

" Oh hello, Mrs Jeon," she looked at the figure who greeted her. And it was none other than -

Christopher.

Christopher Relish.

Her fake husband's business partner.

To be continue...

How was the chapter?

Today's chapter had 1900 now next update will be of 2100 words so please vote, comment and follow me.

Anyway, next target = 200 votes and 5 new followers 😁

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.5K 61
"Do you think you can get away from me, huh?" He asked striding towards her. She trembled at his intimidating voice trying to free her hand from the...
125K 6.4K 24
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "WHY.DID.YOU.LET.HIM.TOUCH.YOU?" He asked in a lethal tone. His veins we...
165K 6.3K 30
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...
1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...