Izuku, The Forgotten Genius

By MrCake666

Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of... More

Izuku Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to America
Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family
Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom
Chapter 4: Human trafficking and Andrew
Chapter 5: Offer from the White House
Chapter 6: Family stories
New book: Izuku, Dragon God
Chapter 8: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family
Chapter 9: Over the Years
Story Arcs

Chapter 7: Mission in Poland

1.4K 25 25
By MrCake666

Izuku POV:

Over the last 2 months, with the help of the president, I managed to change my surname from Yagi to Shimura because every time I hear that damned name, I have memories of the hell I used to call home. By the way, in the meantime, I managed to pass my driving license and bought my first car, which is an AUDI A4 from 2023, which cost only $29,804, and I managed to set up my own company called "Shimura Industries", which deals with all industries such as medicine, creating equipment that helps heroes and even security systems with its headquarters located in New York.

<Here he is>

The company itself has been generating only profits since its launch, and in less than a week from its founding, my company took 98th place in the ranking of the most profitable companies according to Fortune Illustrated magazine, which I am pleased with. By the way, only my trusted employees know from the very top that their boss is an 11-year-old boy who has an IQ of 283, which makes me glad that I don't have to hide from all my employees.

Now I am at the headquarters of the UN (United Nations), where I was summoned because they need my help. In the office, I sat down in front of the desk that belongs to Mr. Sebastian Sharp, who is the head of the European department, where I am waiting for him. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long and after 10 minutes the owner of the office showed up.

<This is what he looks like>

"Mr. Shimura, nice to meet you, my name is Sebastian Sharp, I'm the leader of the European department and I have a mission for you." Sebastian Sharp said to me.

"If I may ask you about the details of the mission?" I asked curiously.

"You see, I need to send you to Poland, which is located on the very border of Europe, where, together with two local heroes, you will have to stop the conflict that was caused by the latest politicians who consider themselves untouchable." Mr. Sharp explained.

"With all due respect, I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg" I said concerned about the mission. 

"And you're right, local politicians organized their own small army called the "Brotherhood of Chains"." Mr. Sharp said with a serious face.

"So, in other words, are we supposed to fight terrorists?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, if Poland falls, the whole of Europe will be vulnerable to attack by countries from the East" Mr. Sharp said

"Russia, Belarus and Lithuania?" I asked knowing the map of Europe.

"That's right, but after World War 3, Russia is still licking its wounds after its defeat in 2039 but knowing them, they are not going to miss this opportunity" Mr. Sharp Explained.

"Interesting! Well, I agree to this mission as long as I can take my apprentice with me!" I said interested.

"Let it be! Your plane will take off in 3 days and at the airport you will meet one of our agents who will supervise the mission" Mr. Sharp Explained.

"Thank you sir" I replied.

And so Izuku left the building and immediately decided to call his student and inform him.

Andrew POW:

A lot has changed since my master saved me from child traffickers. I met the first person who wasn't afraid of my weirdness, I started going to school, although Izuku thought it was a waste of time, so I decided to study at home where, surprisingly, my master has 14 different PhDs and has a teaching license, where I finished primary and middle school in just 6 months. and I decided to end it there because I'm going to enroll in UA in Japan, where my master is not happy whenever someone mentions Japan to him, where it's no wonder he survived such hell. Now, however, I am sitting in my room and playing "World of Lovecraft", a new MMORPG game that has conquered the whole world. I personally play as a Dwarf warrior and I am level 80 and I have equipment with item level 553 and my master prefers to play the Lizardman Mage who has level 98 and equipment that has item level 620 and mastery in the Arcade path. But suddenly I hear my phone ringing and I see that it is So Izuku answers immediately without hesitation.

"Yes, master?" I asked while answering the phone.

"Andrew, start packing, we have a mission" My master said.

"I understood! Start packing right away, master! May I just know where are we going?" He answered the master and asked where the mission was.

"Our mission will take place in Poland" My master answered my question.

"Oh, I've always wanted to go to Africa!" I said to my master.

"...Andrew?" My master asked surprised.

"What?" I asked what the matter was.

"Poland is not situated in Africa! Poland lies on the very western border of Europe!" My master explained.

"Oh, I didn't know that" I said, not knowing that I had just made a fool of myself.

<Author's note: I come from Poland and it irritates me that people think that our country is located in Africa or South America instead of in Europe!>

"Nevermind! Now I'm going home and we start packing. We have a plane in 3 days and at the airport we will meet one of the UN agents." My master said

"I understand, see you at home" I told my master on the phone.

Time skip 3 days later

"Master, we've been waiting at the airport for about 2 hours!" I said a little annoyed.

"Yes I know! Either way, we have to wait for the agent assigned to us for this mission" My master said

"Master, this must be the agent! On your 3!" I said looking to my left.

My master turned to his right and saw the agent assigned to us. The agent turned out to be a woman with black short hair wearing a black tuxedo.

"Oh you must be Izuku Shimura and Andrew Robinson if I'm not mistaken? My name is Hina Tsuchida, I am the agent assigned to your mission!" Said the stranger in the suit.

"I am pleased to meet you" My master said.

"I'm also pleased" I said.

Name: Hina Tsuchida

Age: 22

Height: 160cm (5'3")

Blood type: AB

Quirk: Life Detector - Life Detector allows the user to see another person's life energy in the form of a green aura.

"Interesting! If you let me copy your quirk?" My master asked curiously.

"Sure! It's useless on the battlefield anyway, so I don't mind" The agent replied to my master with a smile.

And so Master touched Agent Tsuchida's hand and copied [Life Detector] and they started talking about the details of the mission before a voice from the intercom announced that our flight to Poland had just arrived at station A and the three of us went towards the plane.

Izuku POV:

On a plane:

"Master, as we fly to Poland, I would like to learn a bit about its history" Andrew asked me.

"Let it be! The first historically confirmed date describing the history of Poland is the year 966, when Prince Mieszko I, the ruler of the areas that are now mostly within the borders of Poland, was baptized. In 1025, the Kingdom of Poland was established, whose first king was Mieszko I's son, Bolesław I the Brave. In 1385, Poland concluded an agreement with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, signing the Act of Union in Krewo; this relationship was strengthened by the Union of Lublin in 1569, resulting in the creation of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, one of the largest and most populous states on the map of sixteenth- and seventeenth-century Europe, which in the years 1618–1621, after the truce in Dywilin, had an area of approximately 1 million km². Its internal system is described as a nobility democracy, and the monarch was elected in the so-called free election system. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth ceased to exist as a result of the Third Partition in 1795, when its territory was divided between Prussia, Russia and Austria."

"After 123 years, at the end of World War I, in 1918, Poland regained independence (the then reborn statehood is called the Second Polish Republic). On September 1, 1939, World War II began with Germany's attack on Poland, and on September 17, 1939, the USSR attacked; Therefore, in October 1939, the entire territory of the country came under German and Soviet occupation. As a result of World War II, over six million Polish citizens lost their lives. The Yalta Conference in February 1945 placed Poland in the Soviet sphere of influence. In July 1945, by the decisions of the Potsdam Conference, Poland's borders were moved westward (between the Oder-Neisse line and the Curzon line), annexing the Recovered Territories in place of the Eastern Borderlands. The Polish People's Republic (the name of the country adopted in 1952) was a satellite state of the USSR in the so-called formula. people's democracy. The government in a single-party system was exercised by the communist Polish Workers' Party, and then by the Polish United Workers' Party (with the formal existence of satellite groups). During the Cold War, the Polish People's Republic belonged to the Warsaw Pact, so it was part of the so-called Eastern Bloc."

"After the political changes initiated as a result of the Round Table and partially democratic parliamentary elections in June 1989, the first government with a prime minister from outside the communist party was appointed. Poland modified its constitution, changing the name of the country to the Republic of Poland on December 31, 1989, and becoming a democratic country."

"Despite enormous human losses and significant destruction of the country as a result of World War II, Poland managed to preserve much of its cultural wealth. There are 17 sites inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List (15 cultural heritage sites and 2 natural sites), 123 historical monuments and a large number of registered monuments."

"Since the beginning of the political transformation into a market economy, Poland has maintained a very high human development index (HDI). Economic freedom is gradually increasing in the country. Poland is a democratic country with a developed, high-income economy and a high quality of life index; most Poles (57%) work in the service sector. Moreover, Poland is visited by approximately 17.5 million tourists annually (2016), making it one of the most visited countries in the world. Poland is the seventh largest economy in the European Union and one of the fastest growing European economies. In the democracy index study conducted by a team associated with The Economist weekly, Poland took 51st place in 2021 (out of 167 countries and territories surveyed), which means a drop by one place since the previous year, and the country's democracy is described as defective. According to the Global Peace Index from 2017, Poland ranks 33rd in the world (22nd in Europe) in terms of security level, while according to the 2018 report by Underwriters Laboratories, Poland ranks 35th in terms of security (27th in Europe) . The press freedom index ranks Poland 64th in the world in 2021." I explained what I knew.

"And that's all! Anything else you'd like to know?" I asked.

"..." Andrew didn't know what to say.

"..."  Agent Tsuchida didn't know what to say.

"Excellent! Oh look, we're reaching Krakow!" I said looking out the window

No One POV:

Izuku, Andrew and Agent Tsuchida got off the plane and immediately admired how beautiful the city of Krakow was and went to pick up their luggage and on the way they noticed soldiers at the airport who belonged to the "Brotherhood of Chains".

"So these are the famous soldiers? Looks like I'll have more fun with them!" Izuku said mentally.

And so Izuku, Andrew and the agent went to the designated hotel, not knowing that someone was watching them from the rooftops. He is a man dressed in an elegant tuxedo who is observing our heroes.

In the hotel

Izuku POV:

The journey from the airport to our hotel took us only 30 minutes by taxi. On the way, I noticed that there were a lot of "Brotherhood of Chains" soldiers in the city and a really small number of heroes, which I was dissatisfied with. As soon as we entered the hotel, agent Hina Tsuchida went to the reception to collect our room keys, of which me and Andrew will share a room and agent Hina Tsuchida will have a separate room opposite ours. As soon as the agent Tsuchida returned with our keys, we waited about 20 minutes for two Polish heroes who would cooperate with us.

"And so? How long should we wait for the local heroes?" Andrew asked, annoyed at having to wait.

Suddenly the door opened and two people entered the waiting room, the first was a woman with black short dress, and the second was a man with a beard and a pilot suit.

"Hello, you must be Izuku, Andrew and Agent Tsuchida? My name is Madzia, I am in the ranking of heroes in Poland, I take 45th place in the ranking of heroes in Poland and my name is "Queen of swords: Madzik"" Madzia introduced herself. 

<Author's Note: Madzia is a Polish name that has the English equivalent "Maddie".>

Name: Magdalena Filipowicz

Age: 35

Height: 170cm (5'7")

Blood type: B

Quirk: Enchant - It allows you to enchant a weapon or any object to such an extent that, for example, a sword will cut through everything like butter or clothes will be practically indestructible. The only drawback is that the user can only use the quirk on 3 items.

"And my name is Maciek and I am Polish hero no. 49 called by others "Crazy Pilot: Sheo". Nice to meet you!" Said the man in the pilot suit while posing.

Name:  Maciek Albert Morawski

Age: 33

Height: 168cm (5'6")

Blood type: O

Quirk: Strings - It allows the user to create strings from their fingers that are very thin and virtually indestructible. The only drawback is the fire that burns them.

Izuku and Andrew were thinking about one thing "Is this guy really a top 50 Hero?".

"Hello Madzik. It's nice to see you again!" Said Agent Tsuchida.

"The same, my dear" Madzik said.

"So now what?" Andrew asked.

"Today we're taking it easy, tomorrow we'll start early in the morning, so I recommend getting some sleep!" Said Agent Tsuchida.

"It's fine for me" Andrew said.

"Ok let's go!" I said as I headed towards the elevator.

And we went to our rooms. I got the room next to Andrew's and Agent Tsuchida has the room across from mine. As soon as I entered the room I checked the entire room for hidden cameras or listening devices, to my surprise I found them and immediately destroyed them, then I called Andrew to check his room as well and then I took a shower and went to sleep.

Japan, Underground Laboratory

NoOne POV:

"Doctor! Is the prototype ready?" Said the voice from the monitor with the words "Sound only" written on it.

"Yes master! All the quirks that were on the list were added to his body at your instructions." Said the Scientist, looking first at the monitor showing the test results and then looking at the monitor with the words "Sound only".

"Excellent! Immediately send it to our partner in Poland as a test." Said the voice from the monitor.

"Master? Can we trust him? After all, he is a corrupt politician who wants power above all else!" Said the scientist.

"Of course not! Our prototype has a special chip in its brain thanks to which as soon as our Polish partner decides to betray us, the prototype will immediately kill him." The voice on the monitor explained.

"As you wish, master, I will send him to Poland immediately!" Said the scientist.

Poland

Izuku POV:

I can't sleep! I still have the feeling that if I fall asleep, someone will kill me, so I decided to go for a short walk. I saw on my watch that it was 11:30 p.m. When I left the room, I heard crying coming from Agent Tsuchida's room, so I decided to knock.

"Who's there?" Tsuchida asked through the door.

"It's me Izuku!" I replied.

"Izuku? What do you need?" Tsuchida asked through the door.

"Nothing! I just heard crying and decided to check on you." I replied.

The door began to open and Agent Tsuchida emerged from the doorway in a robe. I could immediately see that something was wrong with her, her eyes were red from crying, so I decided to ask her.

"All right! Now start talking about what's going on because I see you have some problems, so I'm listening" I said concerned.

"So... If you don't mind, we'll talk in my room" Agent Tsuchida slightly concerned.

"All right" I said.

"..." Agent Tsuchida didn't say anything.

"All right! Spit it out or I'll use [Mind control] on you and make you tell me!" I said, slightly upset by the silence.

"Okay, I'll tell you! The thing is, I'm the worst UN agent! My results speak for themselves. Out of all 100 missions I received, only 16 were considered successful. Because of this, my superiors gave me an ultimatum: I will succeed in this mission or I will be fired!" Agent Tsuchida explained with tears in her eyes.

"So, in other words, are you afraid that you won't be able to cope with the challenge and that you will fail?" I asked what I understood.

"YES!" Agent Tsuchida said.

"All right! Listen! I understand that you're afraid, that's understandable, but you can't give up, you're an UN agent, people rely on you, you can't let fear win. I understand about your quirk that is not suitable for fighting, but it won't change anything, I remember how my uncle, when I was 4 years old, used to come to us and show us what he could do, but his quirk was seeing and he always showed how he could fight even using wooden stamps, which I have always admired him for (you know who I mean)." 

"..." Agent Tsuchida didn't say anything.

"So?" I asked curiously.

"Close your eyes for a moment" She told me to close my eyes so I did.

"Ok?" I said slightly concerned.

"Open your eyes!" Agent Tsuchida told me to open it, so I opened it.

"..." I didn't know what to say at this sight.

"Do you like what you see?" I didn't know what to say

"Wait! What are you doing?" I asked unsurely.

"I am rewarding my hero" Agent Tsuchida replied with a smile on her face.

NoOne POV:

Tsuchida decided to reward her hero, she placed her hand on Izuku's male gems where he became hard upon touching them. Without a moment's hesitation, she kissed Izuku and pushed him onto the bed where she personally shielded Izuku's beast which upon close inspection was 10 inches long (25cm).

"Oh gosh! I must admit that you have a truly impressive beast" Agent Tsuchida said with hearts in her eyes.

And so Agent Tsuchida had sex with Izuku until the morning where, thanks to [Infertility], Izuku didn't have to be afraid that he would accidentally impregnate Agent Tsuchida. At least Izuku can safely say that he lost his virginity at the age of 11, where not everyone can boast of such a result.

<Author's Note: I have no intention of adding Agent Tsuchida to the harem.>

Next day

We now see that the short heroes Izuku, together with his student Andrew, Agent Tsuchida and the Polish duo of heroes Madzik and Sheo are in the office of the agency that belongs to Madzik. Izuku is sitting on the armchair, Andrew with Sheo and Madzik on the sofa and Agent Tsuchida is standing at the white board with photos, various documents and other items.

<Something like that>

"Alright! That's it and the plan. Madzik, your task will be to locate and track one of the business partners of the Minister of Defense who stayed at the "King's Vale Hotel" which is located on the outskirts of Warsaw, his name is Mina Shalhoub, he is Egyptian, here is his photo!" Agent Tsuchida explained the mission for Madzik.

"Understood. I'm leaving immediately!" Madzik said.

"Sheo, your task will be to scout the factory that belongs to the "Brotherhood of Chains" where we suspect that they are being created there. The factory itself is located 3 kilometers east of Radom."  Agent Tsuchida explained the mission for Sheo.

"Yes, Madame General!" Sheo said saluting.

Izuku and Andrew looked at each other with horrified expressions.

"Andrew Your task will be to work in civilian clothes due to the fact that you do not have your own Hero License, and your task will be to track down a local gang that smuggles quite "interesting technologies" to Poland, which are then sold on the local black market where our target buys them at reduced prices." Agent Tsuchida explained the mission for Andrew.

"Interesting. Understood, Miss Tsuchida!" Andrew said.

"Izuku! Your task will be a personal meeting with Senator Roman Kasowski, who is the main target, but his office and home are the most secured places in the entire country. So you have an appointment at his office tomorrow at 2 p.m. to present him with a business offer and in the meantime carefully explore his office using your talents and your quirks." Agent Tsuchida explained the mission for Izuku.

"Understood. Boss!" Izuku said.

"All right. The meeting is officially over, each of you has been assigned to your own separate missions and you have 48 hours to complete them, I know it's not much, but unfortunately there are only five of us and we have to deal with this problem ourselves. Understood?" Agent Tsuchida said.

"Yes" Everyone responded the same.

"Good!" Agent Tsuchida said.

Everyone left the office, immediately going to their assigned missions, leaving Izuku and Agent Tsuchida in the office.

"Izuku? How did my speech go?" Agent Tsuchida ask.

"Really good. You really sounded like a professional agent!" Izuku said.

"Thank you" Agent Tsuchida thanked him with a smile.

"If you don't mind, I'll go to the hotel to prepare for the meeting" Izuku said.

"So be it. By the way, thanks for our meeting last night" Agent Tsuchida said.

"..." Izuku didn't know what to say.

Time jump 1:30 p.m

Izuku POV:

I have finished preparing the papers for the meeting and I am currently on my way to Senator Kasowski's office where, using my spy skills and possibly my quirks, I will search the office for information on where to lock him and their soldiers. I had just got out of the taxi, paying 34 zlotys ($8.64) for the ride, and without hesitation I entered the building, passing about 10 soldiers, when I reached the reception desk and said that I had an appointment with Senator Kasowski at 2 p.m.

<This is what she looks like>

I immediately use [Scanning] on the receptionist as soon as I saw her to learn a bit about her.

Name: Edyta Paderewska

Age:  29

Height: 163cm (5'4")

Blood type: AB+

Quirk: Magic Eyes - Allows the user to see through walls.

"Hello, my name is Izuku Shimura, I have an appointment with Senator Kasowski at 2 p.m."I introduced myself and explained my reason for coming.

"One moment please" The receptionist said as she checked the computer.

"Ah yes. Please go right and straight to the elevators where the senator is waiting for you on the 5th floor, where his office is." The receptionist said explaining where to go.

"Thank you" I thanked her and headed in the designated direction.

After I said thank you, I went towards the elevator, copying the secretary's quirk, I used [Octopus Arms] to create a tentacle from my leg and immediately used [Chameleon] on it to make it invisible and touch the secretary's leg, copying her quirk. In the elevator, I decided to evolve the quirk I copied from the secretary [Magic Eyes] into [Detective's eyes], which essentially gives me the ability to see through walls, see invisible things, and more.

Now the elevator stopped on the fifth floor, where my destination is. As soon as the doors opened, two soldiers appeared and began to search me for weapons, but they found nothing. After finishing the search, one of the soldiers told me to go left to the office at the end of the corridor.

As soon as I reached the designated room, I knocked on the door. After only 5 seconds, the door was automatically opened so I entered and introduced myself to the Senator.

<This is what he looks like>

Name: Roman Kasowski

Age: 44

Height: 194 cm (6'4½")

Blood type: B

Quirk: Quirkless

"Interesting" I said in my mind.

"Ah Mr. Shimura, nice to welcome you to my office" Said the senator.

"Thank you, Senator, for agreeing to this business meeting" I replied to the senator.

"So let's get down to business. What do you say?" Said the senator.

Time skip 1 hour later

After an hour of agreeing the terms of the partnership with the Senator, I decided to go to the office where Agent Tsuchida is sitting to report on my meeting. As soon as I entered the room, the first thing that caught my eye was an unconscious bandit tied to a chair, with Agent Tsuchida and Andrew standing above them, talking to each other.

"Hi? How's everything going?" I asked curiously.

"Ah Master! It's good to see you" Andrew said.

"Okay, what's going on with that guy tied to a chair who looks like he's fighting a bear?" I asked, slightly concerned by the appearance of the man tied to the chair.

"Oh! This is Andrzej Biros, he is one of the smugglers I dealt with and I must say that this whole gang of them is super weak. It took me only 2 hours to find them and I defeated them in 5 minutes!" Andrew explained.

"Okay, but I still don't know why you dragged this idiot here" I asked.

"I thought you might find his quirk useful" Andrew said.

"Really? What can he do?" I asked.

"From what I noticed, it can open portals" Andrew explained.

"Interesting! Okay, thanks." I thanked my student.

So I approached the unconscious smuggler and copied his quirk called [Gate], which allows him to open blue-violet portals that look a bit like fog.

<This is what the Portal looks like>

"Not bad! This quirk will definitely come in handy for me. Thanks" I said.

Suddenly the phone rang and Agent Tsuchida answered. It was Sheo calling for help! It turns out that the situation in the factory is tense, so I immediately activated [Gate] and our entire group moved to the outskirts of the factory on fire. Lots of soldiers shooting towards where Sheo is and this huge behemoth with a skull instead of a face. I immediately decided to use [Scanning] to learn more about the behemoth, but the information I received surprised me.

Name: ERROR

Age: ERROR

Height: 220cm (7'3")

Blood type: ERROR

Quirk: ERROR

"How is this even possible? After all, [Scanning] should show me information about it, but it gives me errors? One thing I can be sure of is that something is definitely not human!" I said in my mind.

"Ok, here's the plan! Andrew, you take care of the soldiers shooting at Sheo! Izuku, you take care of this thing! I will take care of the injured Sheo and take him to a safe place!" Agent Tsuchida explained the plan.

And so I went towards the black behemoth which, together with the soldiers, was attacking poor Sheo, at the same time Andrew was getting rid of the soldiers in his werewolf form one by one, giving Agent Tsuchida time to help the Polish hero. When I got to the monster, I immediately activated [Regeneration], [Strength Enhancer] x4 and [Barrier] which is my currently strongest combination, but I decided to be careful with this thing because I don't know its quirk, if it even has one.

I was constantly exchanging blows with this beast and I noticed that whenever I injured him, his body regenerated immediately and his bones did not break under constant blows. I immediately decided to hurt it in the heart using [Electricity Manipulation] by shocking it with electricity, it worked for a while and the beast was paralyzed, so I decided to get closer and see if it had any quirks. To my surprise, the beast has 5 quirks, including: [Unbreakable Bones], [Super Regeneration], [Muscle Expansion], [Sixth Sense], [Self-Detonation]. Unfortunately, before I took the beast's last two quirks (Super Regeneration and Self-Detonation), it woke up and activated [Self-Detonation], killing itself before I took the rest of the quirk.

Andrew POV:

As soon as we separated, I immediately transformed into my werewolf form and attacked the soldiers. To my surprise, it turned out that the soldiers turned out to be robots dressed as soldiers. I immediately stopped fearing for human life and started destroying soldiers left and right, giving Agent Tsuchida time to take Sheo to a safe place and Izuku to defeat this black behemoth.

As soon as I finished with the last soldier and my master dealt with the beast, we met in the field in the middle of the battlefield. where my master heard a familiar voice coming from inside the factory.

"Did you really think I wouldn't figure you out, heroes?" A mysterious person shouted from inside the factory.

"Who are you, asshole?" My master asked.

"Have you really forgotten about me? We had a meeting at 2 p.m kid." The voice said.

"Senator Kasowski?" My master said in surprise.

"That's right, and this little thing is a special armor that is practically indestructible by quirks and can adapt to the opponent's quirks." The senator said.

Izuku POV:

As soon as the senator came out of the factory wearing his armor, I decided to play for time and find out something about this armor.

"Interesting. I'm just curious about one thing, Senator. Robo soldiers, gangs smuggling technology to Poland and this armor of yours is all for what it's supposed to be used for" I asked curiously.

"My whole life as a Quirkless has been a real hell, you know what it's like to live in a class D country in Europe, without a quirk it's impossible. As soon as my parents found out that I was Quirkless, they sent me to an orphanage where I was beaten every day by everyone just because of something I had no control over." The senator explained why

"..." I didn't know what to say.

"I did all this just to change this world for the better! Everyone is looking not at you but at your weirdness! If you have a powerful quirk, you are someone BUT if you have a weak quirk, a sinister quirk, or no quirk at all, you are treated like trash." The senator explained.

"I know how you feel! I had a similar childhood myself. My parents neglected me in favor of my sister just because she had a strong quirk, my friends bullied me because I was weak, and all this for 6 years until my quirk manifested itself." I replied to the senator.

"So you know the pain I felt because of this stupid world?" The senator asked.

"I know your pain, but unlike you, I don't want revenge!" I responded, summoning Mercy and Redemption in my hands.

"I am a hero! And that's why I'll stop you." I said as I started shooting at the Senator.

I fired a series of bullets at the Senator, but unfortunately they all bounced off the armor and fell to the ground. I immediately decided to analyze the armor and used my other quirks that I had acquired so far. First I used [Mind control] to end it quickly but the effect reflected off the armor and gave me a slight headache, then I used [Muscle Expansion] and gained some weight and decided to hit the armor but to no avail. The senator immediately hit me with a left hook and I flew to a nearby wall, hitting it. As soon as I got out, I immediately activated [Regeneration] to heal myself and then [Hellfire Flame] to attack him with fire, but as soon as the fire was about to reach him, miniature fire extinguishers appeared on my gloves, annoying me.

After several attempts I failed to figure out the weakness of this advanced armor, I ordered Andrew not to engage in the fight with the Senator because he is dangerous in this armor. I decided to stop playing defensively and start playing offensively, so I used my favorite combination of [Strength Enhancer] x4 and [Regeneration] and attacked immediately, but during the impact I noticed that the armor did not retain all the energy of the impact. I realized at this point that the armor has a limit of one Quirk at a time, so I created a completely new combination of the quirks I have, namely [Strength Enhancer] x4, [Regeneration], [Long Arms], [Unbreakable Bones] and [Muscle Expansion]. As soon as I activated all the mentioned quirks, I noticed that my hair changed color from Green to White, but I didn't care about it and immediately started attacking. The senator tried to stop me by sending a few rockets from his armor at me, but I dodged and hit him with my new combination, destroying the armor, and the senator himself jumped out of his armor at the last moment before the moment of impact. Then I lost consciousness.

The next thing that happened was I woke up in a hospital bed. As I was looking around the room, a little scared, the door opened and the Doctor, my student Andrew, and Agent Tsuchida entered the room one by one.

"Ah Mr. Shimura! Nice that you woke up. I am the Doctor assigned to you by the UN." The doctor said as soon as she entered the room.

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked concerned.

"5 days, Master" Andrew answered my question.

"What happened exactly?" I asked curiously.

"So after you used your new combination and destroyed the now former senator's armor. You passed out due to the abuse of your quirk, and interestingly enough, as soon as you passed out, your hair went back to its previous color. Then the police called by Agent Tsuchida arrived and arrested Roman Kasowski for terrorism and other crimes. Then you and Sheo were taken to the hospital where they patched you up and him." Andrew explained.

"Great! How long will it take me to stay in the hospital?" I asked curiously.

"Two to three weeks" The doctor said.

"At least the mission was successful"  Said Agent Tsuchida.

"Yes" Andrew said.

"Question! What happened to the rest of the armor?" I asked curiously.

"It was confiscated by the UN" Agent Tsuchida explained.

"With all due respect. If it's not a problem, I would like to keep this armor and have it analyzed at my company." I asked curiously.

"Let it be, this armor is just a pile of scrap now" Said Agent Tsuchida.

End of Chapter 7

Next Chapter: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family

After him: Over the Years

List of quirks that Izuku has:

All For All - All For All allows the user to take, give, copy, evolve, combine, erase and disable quirks. (All-type)(Izuku's Original Quirk)

Chameleon - Chameleon grants its user the abilities of a chameleon. The user is able to stick and climb on walls, stretch out their long tongue. The user can also camouflage their entire body, which can be used to evade opponents and conduct surprise attacks. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Hiroto Akeno (Thug No. 1))

Long Arms - Long Arms allows the user to extend their arms. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Uda Mokichi (Thug No. 2))

Appearance Change - The user can freely change his clothes and appearance, e.g. skin color, age, height and more, in a few seconds (Transformation-type)(Copied and evolved from Nicholas Houghto)

Lawyer - The Quirk allows the user to understand all types of documents, as long as they are in physical, not electronic form. (Emitter-type)(Copied from bank employee Emilie Parrish)

Electricity Manipulation - Allows the user to generate and control all types of electricity.(Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from the electrician who checked Izuku's house)

Shadow Manipulation - Allows the user to manipulate shadows in any way, e.g. create objects made of shadow or enter and hide in shadows. (Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from one of his employees)

Forced Quirk Activation - allows the user to forcefully activate someone's Quirk against their will. Whether the target is conscious or not, the Quirk will work without fail, thus giving the user a method to use their allies' Quirks without having to worry about their state. They are also able to use it on themselves, even if their body is paralyzed in some way.(Emitter-type)(Copied from a child who wanted to commit suicide)

Universal language - This Quirk allows the user to understand and speak any language (Emitter-type)(Copied from the principal when he receives proof of completion of primary school)

Flight - Flight allows the user to levitate and fly at high speeds. (Emitter-type)(Copied from American Hero #27 Black Flight)

Regeneration - It allows the user to rapidly accelerate the body's regeneration at the same time the user sacrifices energy and becomes sleepy. (Transformation-type)(Copied from American Hero #115 The High King)

Hellfire Flame - Allows the user to generate and control flames from their body up to 2000 degrees Celsius. (Emitter-type)(Izuku copied 5 fire quirks and combined them with [Flame])

Chains - It allows the user to create chains up to 100 meters long with their hands. (Emitter-type)(Copied from American Hero #55 The Guardian)

Restoration - The user can repair any non-living object by touching it. (Emitter-type)(Copied from an elderly woman he saved from a fire)

Barrier - Barrier allows the user to create a telekinetic barrier around them, in various shapes. (Emitter-type)(Copied from one of the heroes)

Gills - It allows the user to create a pair of gills around their neck so they can breathe in water. (Transformation-type)(Copied from a girl he saved from a villain in Dallas, Texas)

Strength Enhancer x4 - Increases the user's strength by 5 times, e.g. if the user can lift a maximum of 50 kg (110.23 lb), then after using this quirk he or she can lift a maximum of 250 kg (551.16 lb). (Emitter-type)(Copied from a woman in the child kidnappers' hideout and from other people)

Creation of Weapons - It allows you to create all types of weapons that the user wants, and also chooses the appearance. Firearms have infinite ammunition. The only problem is that the created weapon disappears as soon as the user stops touching it. (Emitter-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Infertility - As the name itself says, the user becomes infertile. (Mutant-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Magnetize - It allows the user to control metal objects within a range of 20 meters from the user. (Emitter-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Octopus Arms - It allows you to create octopus arms on the user's body and change individual body parts, e.g. fingers or the entire arm. (Transformation-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Earth King - The user can manipulate the earth in any way they want. (Emitter-type)(Copied from the Leader of the Force of the Unknown and from other people and combined them into one)

Scanning - It allows the user to scan a person to obtain the necessary information such as age, height, quirk and others. (Emitter-type)(Copied from one of the kidnappers of the president's daughter)

Pocket dimension - It allows the user to create small portals in which they can store various items. (Emitter-type)(Copied from the daughter of the president of America)

Mind control - It allows the user to take over an opponent's mind and command them in any way they want, provided that the opponent looks the user straight in the eye. The only way for an opponent to no longer be under the user's control is for the user to lose focus. (Emitter-type)(Taken away from one of the kidnappers of the president's daughter)

Life Detector - Life Detector allows the user to see another person's life energy in the form of a green aura. (Emitter-type)(Copied from an agent from the International Commission of Heroes)

Detective's eyes - It allows the user to see different things depending on the color of the glow that the eyes have, e.g. X-ray is red, Ultraviolet is blue and others. (Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from the secretary of the Senator from Poland)

Gate - Allows the user to create swirling portals made of dark mist through which they can travel or move others anywhere on Earth as long as the user knows the coordinates. (Emitter-type)(Taken from a smuggler from Poland)

Unbreakable Bones - Gives the user unbreakable bones. (Mutant-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

Muscle Expansion - Muscle Expansion allows the user to expand and strengthen their muscles, granting them a significant increase in physical strength. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

Sixth Sense - This Quirk allows the user to detect any potential threats in the surrounding area. (Emitter-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

<Author's Note: This Chapter is currently the longest chapter as it has over 7000 words and I don't think I will create a chapter as long or even longer one day.>

For your information, this month my second book will be launched, which will also be a fanfic from the MHA universe. For this "The Forgotten Genius" I will try to publish one chapter per month, but I make no promises.

By the way, I would like you to come up with some quirks for Momo's parents in the comments below and I will post them in the next chapter. You just need to come up with a name for the quirk and what it does, but remember that it must be related to Momo's "Creation" quirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 95 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
157K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
26.5K 167 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
18.1K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...