My ocs / Rp Book

By Minmia_089

Feel free to request to roleplay with anyone. ( art and pictures in the book aren't mine, credits to those t... More

Diabolik Lovers oc
Bnha Girl oc
Resident Evil 8 oc
Fantasy oc
DANGANRONPA OC
my oc's looks.
Haikyuu oc
Sonic the hedgehog oc
Demon slayer oc
Casino Cups Oc/ BABTQFTIM Oc #2
Mortal Kombat X oc
Bnha male Oc
Dc oc
Jujutsu Kaisen oc
BATIM/BABTQFTIM/BATDR OC
Aot oc
Hazbin hotel/ Helluva boss oc
Black butler oc
Kakegurui oc
creepypasta oc (another one)
The son of Asmodeus
oc the coward
what exactly is Madness
what exactly is madness
elemental dynasties
Aziz's outfit for the carnival, concert and club
Elemental dynasties pt. 2
camp oc
We're all liars
Esmeralda Azar
want me to sing for you? (sinner's lullaby)
sinner's lullabies
"Zombies, ha just what i needed "
"What can i help you boys with ?"
"Zombies, ha just what i needed. "
"what can I help you boys with?"
"Brother, what's my name?"
"Brothers, what's my name?"
Gang Land
Gang Land
Gang Land conti
"You've never met a popular chill girl? yeah, i believe you
Camp Jaded
Camp Jaded pt. 1
Camp Jaded pt.2
Camp Jaded pt.3
South Park
South Park
"What's wrong with a little blood?"
"It's their blood, I desire...I guess"
"I'll take you to wherever you want, my love."
"I'm the middle child, the animals adore me."
Sly as a fox
"Selfish bastard."
"We are twin sisters after all"
"I'll look out for everyone, I promise!"
"Being selfish saves lives, especially mine."
redo of my Danganronpa oc
The advisor of the North
"What kind of circus is this?
Beyond Infinity
"Great garden be damned."
"You're meant to be a King?"
Was it once upon a dream?
Mortal combat 1
Once upon a time pt2
Alvira (OUAT) ball look
La Belle Bonnie
This game of Odds
Immoral she, return to me~
For Fun and Joy right?
For the Fun and Joy right.
For the Fun and Joy!
Athal's Princess
Musical Melodies
"I'm the better version~"
"I hate him more than anything"
No Way Out 🤷
Call for me
Call for me
Call for me
I do not understand
I'm more than a chef, baby~
Should we define this relationship?

Let me drive you insane

91 3 64
By Minmia_089

NAME: Alvira Voski

NICKNAME: Vira, Gold, Goldie, Bonnie

AGE: 18

SEXUALITY: pansexual and poly

GENDER: afab

PRONOUNS: she/ they

DESCRIPTION: Alvira is a brown skin girl, who had yellowish eyes that turned red when she was injected with the syrum. She has long lose curls that stop above her bottom and stands at 5'8. She has a unique dressing style which includes making her own accessories and clothes and throwing random stuff together.

Her goddess appearance:

(Might not appear in the roleplay though)

PERSONALITY: Alvira is a girl who's cunning by nature, she's closed off to those she doesn't know, is chill and almost always sleepy. When it comes to others, she may seem self centered and bitchy which she is at times as she's incredibly vain but she's willing to lend a hand for a price depending on the person.

POWERS: power over nature, siren abilities, she has some of her mother's abilities but they aren't as strong.

Siren abilities:
- hypnotic appearance and voice
- shape shifting
- turning herself into a body of water or a water lady.

Power over nature:
- the ability to bend nature according to her will.
She hasn't grasped this fully but can control most plants and some animals.

Mother's (goddess of the forest) abilities:
- shape shifting into any animal for three hours only.

- speaking to animals and plants for 4 hours.

- can camouflage using nature for 40 minutes, time lessons if she's camouflaging with others.

She can improve her mother's abilities by practicing more but the scientists have her mostly focus on her siren powers.

LOVED ONES: Her family and little sister, her friends (Jay and Rylie), her frenemie Ares.

LIKES: sweets, singing, reading and writing, dancing, listening to music, practicing her fighting style and improving her abilities.

DISLIKES: overly bitter foods, overly annoying people, headaches and migraines, being took for a fool and being betrayed.

STRENGTHS: her powers, her agility and flexibility, her knowledge, her understanding nature, her fighting style.

WEAKNESS: her fear of putting herself out there, being slow at times, not listening when overwhelmed.

BACKSTORY: Alvira is the daughter of a unholy goddess and a male siren.
Her mother is the goddess of the forest, given the name unholy as she slept with and married a male siren.
Alvira was 12 when they moved from the Caribbean country Jamaica to the town. There, they went brankrupt, she met Rylie and some others while wondering around the place. If you wish to ask, why didn't her mother use her goddess abilities.
After sleeping with a male siren and producing Alvira, both her and her lover were forced to leave her to a family that the other gods had created.
None of them could imagine what would happen, especially none could have guessed that those scientist would track her blood and create a syrum to bring her true self to light.

OTHER:
Alvira has tattoos and piercings, after the syrum was injected into her the small memories she had of her biological parents were brought back and she started to be visited by them in her dreams.
She playfully steals from her friends.

Her biological mother (goddess and human form)

Her dad, (siren and human form)

QOUTES:
"How about we just stop doing stupid things?"

"I don't like most and most don't like me so yeah."

"I'm just that bitch, y'know?"

"Everything I want that belongs to me comes to me."

"I want to sleep."

"Let's focus on not dying."

"Stop fucking talking, all you're doing is pissing me off."

"I don't think I'm a bad person but I'm not exactly nice either so ."

"I'm that bitch, been that bitch, still that bitch and will foreva be that bitch!"

"I'm a pretty bitch that keeps getting finer and finer plus my ass ain't ever been fatter."

"Delusions come in different formats, not all delusions are bad but they can all drive you crazy."

"Luck doesn't come for free, pay up."

"You'll never meet anyone quite like me."

"Let me drive you insane."

TAGS: Omega1976 rp-creep The_Sunset_Writer

Luving_nora just tell me if I need to edit anything out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 0 61
These are books I wrote when I was bored or had an idea irl. They are almost all fan fictions except one. I hope you enjoy the cringe stories/oneshot...
81.1K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
67.4K 1.9K 21
BakuDeku oneshots: Fluff☁️ Angst🖤 Just a book full of AUs and stuff whenever I feel like writing them :3 No smut ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ I take requests ;))
906 52 9
I do not own any pictures in this book just the oc name and personality.