ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxxviii

464 20 6
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LXXVIII

I have my magic. . .

Niklaus found her in the bar the next morning.

"Lucy!" he exclaimed, looking at her in bafflement.

"Mhmm! Don't worry!" Lucy slurred, moving the glass of tequila out of his reach.

"It won't harm me. I have my magic. . ." she giggled, wiggling her fingers in the air, ". . .to control it."

"Come here. Come here." she beckoned him to come closer with her hand, jumping off the barstool and stumbling on her feet due to how intoxicated she was.

Klaus sped up to her, catching her and gripped her by the waist to pick her up and put back onto the barstool.

"This is clearly harming you." he stared at her with narrowed eyes, a clear scolding on the way.

"Mhmm." she mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck to tug him down towards her. "I'm okay."

"Alcohol is not good for you or our baby." he scolded. "And clearly, not this much."

"Okay." she nodded innocently, peering up at him with big eyes as she raised her hand to touch his lips.

"Lucy. . ."

"You're okay." she whispered, cupping his face as her eyes began watering.

"Yes, love." he frowned. "I'm okay. Nothing happened to me. I'm alright."

"Yes." she nodded, taking in a deep breath, as a tear fell down her cheek. "You're okay."

"I am." he said, panicking.

"They-" she choked on her words, holding back a sob, "they wanted to kill you."

"What?" he questioned, his brows creasing in genuine confusion and shock alike. "What are you saying, Lucy?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she hid her face into the crook of his neck. "I brought you into all of this madness. I'm so sorry."

"Hey, hey," he cupped her face with his hands and made her look into his eyes, "I am not understanding what exactly you're trying to say. Please, tell me everything from the beginning. Who told you all this? Who will kill me?"

"I-I" she hiccuped, "I killed Casper."

"What? You went there-"

"-he told me stuff before dying." she said, squeezing her eyes shut in disgust, "He said that they came to Brie's birthday party to get you. Richard wanted to sacrifice you. But Dietrich convinced him to sacrifice Brie, and then. . ."

"Lucy, Lucy, it's alright." he said hurriedly, pulling her into his arms as she began crying. "I'm right here. Alive, breathing, walking, talkin'. I'm here with you."

"I'm sorry." she cried, "your life is in threat because of me. My father will never stop punishing me. He would never. . ."

"Lucy, it's not your fault." he said, caressing her head, "your father is how he is, we can't change that. He will keep destroying your life, but I promise, I'm not going anywhere. There is not a single ounce of white oak left in this world that is not in my possession. And even if he creates more of it with black magic, I'll fight him. I'll fight him until he's lying there on the ground, catching his last breaths. Paying back for all that he's done to you."

"I'm scared." she whimpered. "I'm scared for you. For us. For our little girl. I can't bear losing either of you now. I am tired of losing everyone that I love, every single time."

"You are not going to lose any of us." he assured. "Stop worrying. Your father won't be able to harm us. This is my city. The Mikaelson Empire. Nobody can touch it."

"I know." Lucy sobbed. "He can't enter the city without you knowing. But I am scared of what he can do. He's powerful and powerful people are dangerous."

"I won't let him touch either of you." he promised, gently placing his hand onto her baby bump. "You're my family. Nobody harms my family."

"And what about you, Niklaus? I can't lose you too. Richard has already taken so much from me, I can't let him take you as well."

"Nothing will happen to me, love. No matter what may come, your Nik will return back to you every night. In one piece."

"Promise me." Lucy encased his hands into her own. "Promise me no matter what, you won't leave me as well. If you'll leave me, I won't be able to live, please-"

"-I promise you," he said firmly, "I'll never leave you alone, Lucy Wright. You're forever stuck with me."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

"Stop. Stop. Stop." Lucy said in exasperation, holding her head. "You seriously have to be joking, right? Shock therapy for a hexing case. Ridiculous."

Camille avoided eye contact.

"I ask again. Whose idea was it?"

"I had to do something." Cami sighed. "I couldn't just sit like this."

"You give shock therapy to the worst cases which involve natural factors, not magic." she scolded.

"Lucy." Klaus placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "It's alright. Let her be."

"Fine. Fine." she sighed. "I want this place empty of these medical equipments. You're the doctor, right?"

The man in the blue doctor uniform nodded.

"Good. Josh help him get all of this out."

"You'll cure him, right?" Camille looked at her hopefully, her voice frantic.

"Yes." Lucy said firmly, placing a comforting hand onto her shoulder. "I'll save him."

"Thank you." Camille looked at her tearfully. "You are my only hope now. Please. . ."

"I promise. I will save him, no matter what."

"We're done." Josh announced.

"Did you make the doctor forget it all?" Klaus asked.

"Yes."

"I want you all to stay at a good distance, preferably outside the room." Lucy began.

"I'm not leaving you alone, love." Niklaus said.

"I know." she smiled. "So just stay right into the corner, all of you. We make some rules here. Firstly, nobody enters the circle I'm about to make. No matter what happens, you do not enter. Understood? If you enter, it'll tamper with the spell which will be dangerous. Secondly, Father Kieran may pass out. Do not panic. Do not rush to him immediately. Let him wake up himself before any of you enter the circle."

"Thirdly, I might get a little nosebleed. Do not panic." she looked specifically at Niklaus who raised his hands in defence. "Do not enter the circle and break my spell or else I'll break your neck. Clear?"

"Now I want you two," she looked at the two vampires, "to hold him down. I want to enter his mind and assess the hex."

"Hello, Father." she smiled at the old man snarling at her, chained to the corner of the room. "Cami, this will hurt him because he'll try to stop me from entering his mind. You can step out of the room for some time, if you like."

"No." Cami swallowed. "It's okay. I'll stay."

"Josh, hold his legs. Please make sure he doesn't kick me in the gut. Nik, his hands."

"So, can you hear me, Father?" Lucy asked, sitting cross legged in front of the priest once the boys have followed with their orders.

Father Kieran snarled at her in response.

"I'll take that as a yes." she pressed her lips in a thin line of disapproval, and placed her fingers onto the sides of his forehead.

A mush of thoughts began passing from before her eyes. Sean. His hex. Lucy began pushing through them and into the clearer thought lines.

Father screamed out in pain at the same moment as he headbutted her.

"Ow!" Lucy exclaimed, jerking away from him, her hand automatically moving to her forehead.

Niklaus immediately let go of Kieran's hands in order to rush to her side. First mistake.

Kieran pushed Josh off him and lunged at them, biting on Niklaus' back as he tried to get past him to hurt Lucy.

Klaus threw him off himself, Kieran's body flying back to slam into the wall and vamp-sped Lucy away from him.

"No!" Cami shouted frantically, rushing towards Kieran.

"Stop!" Lucy yelled at her. "Do not go near him! He's out of control!"

Camille backed off, covering her mouth to hold back a sob. "I'm sorry. . . I'm sorry. . . He's harmed you. . ."

"It's okay." she assured her.

"I'm okay." she whispered to Nik who was scanning her forehead for any signs of blood, his body high with worry.

"You're not going near him. He's rabid." he declared, beginning to take her out of the attic.

"Hey, hey, Nik." Lucy pulled him back. "It's okay. I'll take care of myself. Don't worry. He'll be in hypnosis for the rest of the spell."

"Lucy-"

"-c'mon, Nik. It's alright." she gave him a last stern look making him turn away from her with an exasperated yet angered look, clearly not believing her life threatening decisions.

"Get me the salt. Fast. I know what to do. We'll make it all quick." Lucy ordered.

"Okay." Cami nodded at her hurriedly, rushing to the nearby cabinet.

"I'll make myself clear once again, nobody enters the circle." Lucy repeated herself once the circle was drawn, candles lit and Kirien put into hypnosis. "Especially you, Nik."

"If you'll be in any sort of harm, then, I'm afraid, I'll have to enter." he told her blatantly. "You can't stop me from entering."

"No, you won't enter." she narrowed her eyes at him. "If you disrupt the spell, it can even kill Father Kirien. Nothing will happen to me. I won't die. But he can. Cami, you too. He will be in extreme agony but trust me, in the end, it'll be all worth it. You don't interrupt with the spell."

"I won't." she nodded at her firmly.

"Niklaus?" Lucy turned to him.

"Fine." he said reluctantly, narrowing his eyes at her in anger.

"Good." she passed him a sarcastic smile. "Now, I want silence."

"Father Kirien, can you hear me?" Lucy asked, her voice soft and low, once she'd sat in front of Father and he was put into hypnosis.

His half conscious body simply breathed deeply in response.

"Think of yourself in a field of cotton." she instructed, her hands moving gracefully to make symbols onto the layer of salt on the floor between them. "Stop thinking of Sean sitting beside me. He's not real. My voice is real."

Father's body trembled at the mention of Sean.

"Father, I know the real you is somewhere in there. I want you to think about the exact moment you were cursed."

Kirien gasped as Lucy blew some salt into his face, muttering an incarnation.

His body began shaking uncontrollably as Lucy's chanting grew louder.

Moments later, he slumped down and his body thudded down onto the floor.

"Uncle!" Camille exclaimed, running towards him.

"Do not enter." Lucy said sharply, making her skid to an immediate halt. "Stay back."

Lucy took his hand to engrave out the hex in it with a small dagger, overlapping the previous one. "Surgit. Surgit. Excitare nunc. Caelum, infernum, te. Corpus, anima, animus. Revenite."

He jerked awake with a gasp and looked about everyone in the room as Lucy gently let go of his hand.

"Camille?' he asked, looking at his niece in confusion.

"Oh, you're okay." she sobbed.

"You can meet him now." Lucy smiled at her. "It's done."

"Uncle." she cried out, rushing to hug him.

"You're bleeding." Niklaus looked at her unimpressed, as a parent scolding their child.

"Just nosebleed." she shrugged, wiping it off. "I warned you."

"You sat with your back towards us just so I couldn't see."

"Smart." she grinned at him. "But I am okay. Nosebleeds are common in spells."

"No, they're common indicators of an issue."

"I'm the witch or you are?" she cocked a brow at him.

"I've worked enough with witches to know that any sort of bleeding isn't good."

"Debatable." Lucy smiled at him sarcastically.

"No." he passed the smile back. "But we're visiting the doctor right after this."

"Lucy." Camille softly called out, coming towards her. "I do not know how to thank you enough. You have saved my Uncle and I'll be forever indebted to you. Please let me know if I could help you in any way."

"Just take care of yourself and your uncle. That's all I'll ask of you." Lucy softly smiled at her, squeezing her shoulder in comfort.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"I don't get it, the Bayou was attacked?" Lucy muttered in shock after Hayley had disclosed this newest piece of information to her.

"Someone entered the Bayou, asked for the leader and then rigged the bomb. Several more went off after some time." Hayley explained. "And we have zero idea who it is. I would have doubted Klaus-"

"-he's just made an alliance with your pack-"

"-yeah, I was just about to say that." Hayley interrupted. "I. . . I have to find out who did this. It's not Marcel. It's someone else. . . People died, Lucy. They killed them. Children are hurt."

"You are okay, right?"

"Yes, I'm alright."

"And V? Is she okay?"

"She was not there."

"What do you mean she was not there?"

"She was out getting supplies. And thankfully late." Hayley sighed. "Otherwise the trailer a bomb went off was the supply trailer. She would have been right there. . ."

"Hayley. She's okay. Don't think too much."

"Yeah." Hayley nodded even though Lucy couldn't see her. "Um, I'll call you later, okay? You take care and keep me updated on your health."

"Yeah, of course. Take care and ask V to call me as soon as she is free."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye."

Lucy lowered her phone and turned her head towards the street to see Niklaus crossing the road with two cups of milk coffee and a croissant in his hand.

"Here you go, your coffee, love." he said brightly, settling into the driver's seat of his car.

"Thanks." she smiled weakly at him, taking it over.

"What happened?" he frowned.

"There was an attack in the Bayou. Bomb blasts."

"Your friends okay?"

"Yes. But Hayley's worried for the pack's safety."

"Marcel couldn't bear staying quiet, could he?" he muttered in anger.

"It was not him." she sighed. "But it could be the witches."

"I doubt that."

Lucy turned to look at him suspiciously. "And why must you say that?"

"You really thought I would stay quiet after what they tried to do to you and our little princess?" he smirked at her.

"You didn't." she narrowed her eyes playfully at him.

"No killing, like I promised you," he raised his hands playfully in the air, "but there would be no issue in some games, right?"

"Obviously." she grinned at him.

"I made you a beautiful video of it as well."

"I got the snacks. . .'' she sing-songed.

". . . and I got the movie." he finished.

"Let's rock it." she grinned, her face lighting up like that of a little child.

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

I can't believe that only 2-3 episodes r left for season 2!
UGHH I'M SO EXCITED!
updates r kinda very slow these days (I'm sorry!) due to hectic schl schedules, and this is like my last year of schl and the most important one, so focusing on it is really important, but I am NEVER going to abandon you guys (not with the plans I have for the upcoming seasons🤭🤭), so don't worry!
also, do enjoy the double update! <333

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2489

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
13.2K 765 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
158K 4.6K 46
*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to truly be alive until the big, bad immortal...