Love me

By ToriSweetheart

He came out with handcuffs, lube, and the wand vibrator. He toss it on the bed. I bit my lip because I'm nerv... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11⚠️
12
13⚠️
14
15
16⚠️
17
18
19
20
21⚠️
22
23
24
25 ⚠️
26
27
28⚠️
Continue ⚠️
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42 ⚠️
43
44⚠️
45⚠️
46
47

41

14 0 0
By ToriSweetheart

Today everyone is at work so I'm just flipping through the channels again. I get discharge later today if i pass my health check. The nurse kept my door open so i saw when people pass by. I heard commotion a few doors down from my room but that not my business. I hope the person is ok.

After some time something told me to get up and walk. I asked the nurse if i could and she went to ask the doctor and gave me the ok. She made sure everything is connect and in the right place so i wont pull on anything. As i was walking back and forth i peak in a room seeing mike next beside a women who's isn't looking do good.

Rebecca
"This isnt how i wanted you to find out."

Mike
"When was you going to tell me?"

Rebecca
"I tried telling you but you ghosted me. You block me and moved away. What more did you want me to do?! Don't come in here and pretend to care like this is what you wanted!"

Mike
"You are right just relax."

Rebecca
"Im not going to make it Mike. I just need to know if you going to take care of her, if not sign your right away so my dad can raise her."

Mike
"I just need time to think about it. Its all too much for me."

Rebecca
"Too much for you?! I was the one left to raise a kid by myself and its too much for you to raise her! Get the fuck out!" Thats when I speed walk towards my room. I saw Aidens mom in my room.

Rose
"Nope not today."

Kim
"I just came to apologize."

Rose
"The last time you apologize days later my rape and sex tape was out for the world to see. So what are you going to do to me this time."

Kim
"Im going to try to fix it."

Rose
"Try or actually do something."

Kim
"You think i want this to happen?"

Rose
"Hell yeah. From what i heard this could've all been avoid but no because you want to keep all these secret from people." I walked in her face. "I want you to listen to me when i say what done in the dark will come to light. One thing i do know but you family might not know is your an addict."

Kim
"How?"

Rose
"You're jittery, cant stay still, and your pupil is dilate. But i can tell from your face its more your hiding. Not only you're scared that ill tell your family you're scared of something far worse. So are you going to tell me or Im going to beat it out of you."

Kim
"Excuse me?!"

Rose
"You heard me. You and that bitch jasmine owe me an ass whopping. So are you going to tell me or what?" She kept quiet. I pit up my hair just when i was about to bitch slap she started to scream and cry.

Kim
"Get off me!"  I stood over her and looked at her confused. I didn't even hit you yet.

Aiden
"What happen?"

Callisto
"Whats going on in here?" They both said at the same time. He came in helping his wife up.

Kim
"She was going to beat me up. I was trying to apologize to her and she started threatening me. She gotten me shook."

Aiden
"Is it true?"

Rose
"A little because she lying. Her and Jasmine..."

Aiden
"Cuore I told you im handling it."

Rose
"I know but she.."

Aiden
"No buts. Do you not trust me when i told you I'm handling it!?" I look at him like he lost his mind. Who the fuck you think you talking too.

Rose
"First lower your tone and stop interrupting me."

Aiden
"How would you feel if I put my hands on your mom, you wouldn't like that wouldn't you." He said upsettingly.

Rose
"You know what fuck this and fuck you! Im done, everybody out!"

The doctor came rushing in the room to see whats

I going on while the nurse hands me my discharge papers.  Callisto took his wife out of the room and admitted her in the emergency room which dined multiple times. My mom came back to bring my some clothes and food but I wasn't in the mood to eat. Aiden help pack my belonging in the bag while i did the paperwork.

I went with my mom to the house. I went to our room to move my stuff in my room and schedule a moving truck to move our stuff tomorrow when he's at work but first I called Mike to help me get the house a couple of blocks from Jaidens and Tay house. We agreed to met later because he has some lose end he needs to tie up.

Tita
"It happen."

Rose
"Yep."

Tita
"What do you want to do?"

Rose
"A lot but for right now i need my own space." She just nod her head and help me move my stuff. I laid down in my bed thinking about Mike in the hospital wondering what the fuck and how am i suppose to act? Do I tell Beth or give him an ultimatum? You know what I'm just going to mind my business, I already have problem in my own relationship.

Later on today I hear someone knock on the bed so I get up to answer seeing it Marie and Bella. They both walked in with food but I'm not in the mood to eat. They sat on each side of my bed ready to comfort me.

Marie
"How you feellin?"

Rose
"Ive been better. What about yall?"

Bella
"You want the good or bad first?"

Rose
"Give me the bad."

Bella
"Well me and Jordan anit going so well."

Marie
"What happen?"

Bella
"He just been real secretive and spending all his time in the studio."

Rose
"Secretive how?"

Bella
"Every time I ask him a question he would change the subject or not look me in the eye if he answered."

Marie
"What do you think the reason could be?"

Rose
"I think he's just stress or struggling with something and don't want you to worry."

Bella
"I dont know."

Rose
"Me and both." Marie hit me on my shoulder.

Marie
"Why didn't you tell us you got married?!"

Rose
"Ow that shit hurt. I didn't want anyone to know until the actually wedding." I said while rubbing my shoulder.

Bella
"Tell me how did it go! Did he take you to Vegas or did you go to the court house?"

Rose
"We got married in his office. He pulled out the papers. His lawyer and mine went over and I signed it. That was about it."

Bella
"What the hell?"

Marie
"Both of y'all boring as hell."

Bella
"For real. I would've been fucking everywhere especially seeing how my hand looking sucking his dick, choking him and all."

Rose
"Who said that didn't happen? How you think i got him to marry me in the first place?" I said while flashing the ring. We all started laughing.

Marie
"Understandable."

Rose
"What was good news?"

Marie
"Me and Jaiden is on good terms."

Rose
"Y'all talking or dating?"

Marie
"Talking. Im not trying to rush into things."

Rose
"Thats good. As long he's treating you right that all that matters." It was quite for a little bit before i spoke again. "Have anyone called Beth or Brit?"

Bella
"Beth is busy working on her art piece for her new collection to put up for auction."

Marie
"Brittney been working her ass off cause Aiden be slacking a little bit."

I look down at my phone seeing it's time for me to meet up with Mike. I get up and ready to meet him at the house with Marie. Bella went home to start her design for spring.  I look around the house seeing its to my liking and I have nice neighbors (Jaiden and Tay stay up the street) so thats a plus. I signed the deal and I could put my stuff in the house by tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
928K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
37.1K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...