THE ROYAL HEIRS

aash204 tarafından

The story of RAGHUVANSI'S HEIRS. The story of three brother who love each other the most. The elder son or fi... Daha Fazla

Raghuvanshi Family
MAIN LEADS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
OUTFIT'S
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
NOTE
CHAPTER 42
NEW ENTRY
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPYER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
NOTE
NEW STORY

CHAPTER 41

17.9K 635 15
aash204 tarafından

AFTER 7 MONTH :

ADITI POV :

I opened my eyes because of sunlight and felt something heavyweight on half of chest and on my stomach and when I looked at it was not other than my husband who was sleeping on me put his heavy hand on my stomach and my on my chest.

He looked very clam while he was sleeping and when he was woke up again he was turned into devil.

But in this few months he never behave like a devil he was became a very sweet and loving husband in these day and also he was not shouting also. I don't know what happened to him.

Well it's good and I am happy that he was changed. He make me feel always special when someone say anything to me he take stand also for me and always make me feel best.

These days he also starts flirting with me a lot and that makes me nervous it doesn't like we never kiss each other or share any intimate scene but when he flirt with or kiss I always get nervous and then he start teasing me.

'I am always there with you Ayaan in your good time  and your bad time you are the only one whom I love the most and I can do anything for you I love you so much ' I thought and put my hand on his hand and then turned toward him and kiss him on his chick and he wiggle little on my neck and say 'wifeyy' 'hmm' I response.

I try to free me from his grip but my husband was not in a mood to make me free from his grip he always behave like this and then everyone say why you don't try for the baby.

How can I handle two baby at the same time. Who make them understand the most dangerous person Mr.  Ayaan Raghuvanshi who is cold , arrogant and having dangerous auro is a baby in front of his wife.

Again I looked at him and say 'Ayaan chodiye hamein hum lete ho rahe hai' 'few more minutes Mrs. Ayaan' he said in his sleepy voice.

'No few more minutes husband if you want to sleep then sleep na I don't disturbed but pls let me go na.. ' I said and then he open his eyes and looked at me and then suddenly I kissed him on his lips and he losen his grip on my stomach took that chance and I ran towards the washroom.

And I must say confused Ayaan was most cutest Ayaan ever.

After half and I come out from the washroom and stand in front of the mirror adjusting my sarre and combing my hair and then two arm wrapped on my waist and he looked at me through the mirror and I also  looked at him he said 'beautiful' 'stop it Ayaan you also say this ' I said to him and hit him on his hand.

'Why you have any problem I saying this to my wife not to you ok' Ayaan said to me and then I asked him ' so whom I am then ' 'you.. Aaa you.. '  he said and then I turned to him and looking in his eyes and waiting for his reply but then he said 'I don't know ' I was shocked and angry how can he say like that I started hitting him on his chest and said ' aap aesa kese bol sakte hai ha..... ' .

He started laughing and then he hugged me and said 'you are my wife and you are only mine Aditi I love you so much you are very special for me I can do anything for you and pls don't leave and let's stay forever together. You will me mine forever wifey'.

Alone tear falling from my eyes and I looked at him and said 'I love you too Ayaan and yes Let's stay forever husband' I chucklee and hugged him.

After few minutes he broke the hug and then wipe my tear and said 'no crying ' I nodded and then I said 'Ayaan you remember right that today is Ahan's birthday ' 'how can I forgot Aditi ' Ayaan said and pinch me on my nose and then went to the washroom.

I went down stairs for breakfast every one was present there. I made my way towards the kitchen and pick boul in my hand and went towards the dinning area and there was our birthday boy who was taking a blessing from his grand parents.

Then he took blessing from dad, chachu, chachi and bua and then he looked at me and come to me and hugged me so tightly  'happy birthday ' I wishper and then he nodded and said ' thank you so much bhabhi ' 'Ahan jayiye mom se bhi blessing le lijiye ' I said to him and he looked at me making a face then shreya come and said ' haa Ahan bhabhi sahi keh rahi jayiye pls ' Ahan looked at me and then he looked at shreya and after that he went to mom.

Ayaan come and stand beside and looking at Ahan. Ahan took blessing from mom without looking at her and then directly went to Abeer and samira they  are coming down stairs.

Took blessing from them and then he comes to Ayaan and stand in front of him Ayaan looked at him and said 'now my little boy turn 26 year right? Happy birthday meri jaan' ' thank you bhai and love you' Ahan said and hugged him 'love you too chote' Ayaan said .

'Bhai aab mein bada ho gaya hu aur aab meri shadi bhi ho gyi hai aab mein chota nhi raha 'Ahan said to him and broke the hug and then Ayaan said ' ha par tu mujhe se aabhi bhi chota hai samjha '.

'Bhaiiii..... Happy birthday' Abhi and priya both shouted together and run to Ahan and hugged him and Ahan also hugged him and Pat on there head and then after that we all went for breakfast.

Everyone enjoying breakfast and talking about party and other staff after that everyone went to there work.

At evening was ready ya me, shreya and samira we decorated full taerece with lots of light and cushion, teddy bear and put all photos of Ahan his baby photo some cute photo and some weird phone. Some photos was with family and some with his brother and some Ahan and shreya moment photo we decorated all of them and now it's 7:45 and Ahan was coming home at 8:00 o'clock so now we all are going to get ready.

--------------------------—_———_——————

AUTHOR POV :

Everyone was ready and everyone was on the taerce amd waiting for Ahan even Ayaan also come home early today to celebrate his baby brother's birthday.

They all waiting for him and then suddenly taerce door open and Ahan enter and then he said ' kaha hai sab maid ne bola ki sab taerce pe hai par yaha koi hai hi nhi dadu..... Dadi..... Bhabhi aap tho aesa mat karo na aaj mera birthday  hai aur aap sab mere sath prank kar rahe ho haa'.

Suddenly all lights are open and everyone shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to you Happy Birthday to dear Ahan Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to dear Ahan Happy Birthday to you '.

Ahan looked everyone with his moist eyes and then ahan ran to them and stand there and cut the cake and feeding everyone and then take blessing from everyone and then every elder went down stairs for dinner and Abhi went to his best friend party and priya also went to down stairs after giving excuse to everyone only Ayaan, Aditi, Abeer, samira, shreya and Ahand was there in the taerce.

Ayaan and aditi sitting together besides aditi Ahan seated and the  shreya and in front Abeer and samira was seated.

'Thank you so much everyone thank you' Ahan said and then shreya said 'special thanks to Aditi bhabhi it was her idea ' Ahan looked at Aditi and hugged her and said ' you are the best in the world bhabhi ' aditi pat on his head and smile.

'Appko sab ko pata hai ki mom ne kabhi mujh pe dhyan nhi diya mere pass srif Ayaan bhai or Abeer bhai hi the phir kuch saalo baad Ayaan bhai bhi mujhe chod ke chale gye the tab mom and dad dono aapne kam mein busy rehte the aur me aur Abeer bhai hum dono aekel paad jate the Abeer bhai hamesha mere sath rehte aur mujhe sambal te the' Ahan said and looked at Abeer who already looked at him and he give him small smile and then he again continue..

'Aur mein rooj Ayaan bhai ka call try karu karu par wo kabhi mujhe se baat nhi karte ya kabhi halki se baat kar le fhir kuch saal bad Ayaan bhai hamare pass waapas  aa gye par wo mere Ayaan bhai nhi the joo waapas aaye the wo Ayaan singh Raghuvanshi banke aaye the jo srif do chezo se pyaar karte the aur woo hai aapne business aur mujhse or Abeer bhai se mein phele unne bohot gussa the ki wo mujhe kese choz ke jaa sakte hai par fhir mein maan gaya' Ahan looked at Ayaan and smile Ayaan only looked at him and then he continue..

'Fhir kuch salo baad bhai ki shadi ki baat chalne lagi mein iske khilaf tha kyu ki mujhe lagta tha ki bhai ki shadi ho jaye gi tho wo mujhe aur Abeer bhai ko bhul jaye gye aur jo bhabhi aaye gi wohh mujhe, Abeer bhai ko aur Ayaan bhai ko hum sab ko alag kar degi meine bohot koshish ki bhai ki shadi roke ne ki Abeer bhai ne mujhe roka bhi par mein nhi ruka mein, abhi and priya humne bohot try kiya isliye abhi aur priya mere crime partner hai'.  Ahan continue..

'Fhir Aditi bhabhi hamaare life mein enter hyui' Ahan said and looked at Aditi she already looking at him with small smile on her face right now everyone looking at Aditi with so much love and respect because everyone who was sitting there they all love Aditi very much and her proud Husband Ayaan he can't take his eyes from her.

'Par mein tabh bhi yahi samjh ta tha ki bhabhi hum teeno ko alag kar degi tho isliye mein bhabhi se hamesh rudely hi behave kar ta tha par bhabhi ne kabhi luch nhi bola woh tho hamesha mujhe aapna beta maan ke rakha tha. Aur unhone ne meri puri life change kar ke rakh di mujhe wo pyaar diya jo mujhe kabhi nhi mila no doubt mujhe Abeer bhai  ne Ayaan bhai ne bohot pyaar diya tha par his pyaar ke liye mein taras raha tha mujhe unhone wo pyaar diya MA.. Ka pyaar mere Sare nakhre uthaye mujhe sambhala meri galti ko aapne upar leke mujhe bachaya mujhe laad kiya mujhe support kiya Ayaan bhai ke daat se bachaya mere liye sab kiya aur dekho aaj bhi mujhe sab se aacha gife diya'.

Ahan took Aditi's hand and said 'thank you so mujhe bhabhi for coming in my life and give me so much love'.

After that Abeer said 'Yes you are right Ahan bhabhi ke aane ke baad sab kuch aacha hua bhabhi ne sab aache se sambhala  hamein sambhala sab aachse kiya so thank you so much bhabhi' he said very  sweetly amd aditi give him a big smile.

Then Samira said  'yes I am also very scared kyu ki meine Abeer ke bare mein bohot kuch suna tha aur shadi ke phele jab mein bhabhi se mili tho meine pucha unse ki kiya yeh baat sahi hai tho usse samay bhabhi ne mujhe bade aache se samjhaya tha ki mere question ka answer srif Abeer hi de sakte hai aur fhir mein Abeer se mili aur meri sari misunderstanding clear ho gyi aur dekho aaj hum sath hai so thank you bhabhi'. Aditi looked at her with big smile on her face..

After few minutes shreya said ' I am also very thankful ki mujhe aap logo jesi family mili. Mujhe aache bhai mile mujhe aachi bhabhi mili aur aacha husband bhi jo mujhe bohot pyaar karta hai so thank you so much everyone mujhe comfortable feel karane mein mein phele bohot dari hyui thi but fhir jab mein sab se mile tho aab mein aapne aapko badi lucky samjh ti hu ki mujhe aap logo jesi family mili' she with small smile on her face.

Ayaan looked at Aditi and everyone looked at Ayaan and then he said ' mein aapni life mein kahi kho sa gaya tha jaha mujhe pyaar pe viwas uth gaya tha aur sath hi sab se bharose bhi kyu ki phele mom or dad the jinki wajha se meine kabhi pyaar pe bharosa nhi kiya baad mein thoda hua bhi tho.... tho.... Jiya ki wajah se uth gaya ( chuckle )  fhir Aditi ne meri life mein enter kiya mujhe life ko jina shikha ya aur pyaar pe bharosa dilaya aur dekho aaj mein yaha tum sab ke sath behtha hu aur aab ke samne lheta hu Aditi I love you love you so much you the best person I hve ever meet in my life and thank you for coming in my life' Aditi looked at him with his moist eyes.

'I love you too Ayaan and I love you you guys to hum aapne aapko bohot lucky samjh te hai ki aap sab hamaare life mein aaye thank you so much and Ayaan I love you too and thank you for coming in my life yoh the and no.... No..... I am lucky to have a husband like you Ayaan' Aditi said with tears in her eyes and then Ahan said ' now stop no crying today ok today it's my birthday guys now let's go for dinner the birthday boy in hungry' Abeer come to him and smacked on his head and said 'donkey boy ' 'Ayaan bhai dekhiye na Abeer bhai kese bol rahe'and then everyone laugh and went for the dinner.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

321K 11.8K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...
58.2K 2.7K 39
Ranking #1 comedy romance The royal family of Rajasthan or the ruling family actually. The "RATHORE FAMILY"a well known name in business as well as...
24.3K 767 21
Hey guys I don't want to write any cliche moments here But I just want to say that "it is a story of how a mafia king 👑 will make his queen fall i...
176K 7.7K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...