If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 57: Lets make up.

190 8 22
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

Opera's pov:

"Please don't send me back." Iruma mumbled, falling asleep. I stood there, staring at him as the phrase rang aloud in my mind.

He knows. I had a suspicion that he did, but now im sure. He knows about our plan to send him away.

I stared at him once more as I turned my back to him, walking out the door. "Im sorry." I said to his sleeping body as I closed the door, to go back to my room. I wasn't ready for sleep yet, rather, I had something to do.

Sullivan had given me a choice, either I would go with the boy, or I would remain here. Both of them sound bad to me, because I want to be there for the both of them.

If I left Sullivan, Baal and his minions might come after him, and kill him. Point is its dangerous to leave him alone. But so is leaving Iruma, If I leave Iruma I don't think I'll see him again. And if I go with him these 'Christians' he told me about might kill me if they find out im a demon. They wouldn't be able to get close to me, but Iruma said something about angel beings and that 'us humans will definitely find a way' so im not quite sure about that either.

I really don't want to send iruma away though, I really, really don't, but I have to. I have been convinced.

These past weeks I have been talking to border control with Sullivan. We haven't yet told him that hes a human, we have made sure no hints were dropped about that.

Once he is gone, I will miss him, so much. I really hope he won't leave us.

Nararator's pov:

The night passed as the family went to sleep, the next morning Iruma slowly awoke. I tossed in bed after hearing his bird alarm, adiment not to get out of bed so soon, yet he got out of the warmth and the comfort of his bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom he brushed his teeth, and did his hair, after he was done he smiled in the mirror. Yesterday was a bad day, but today he would make a great day. He wouldn't budge on the great part.

He slowly approached the hallway to the living room, a bit scared to enter it. He didn't know why, he just felt akward after yesterday, wich is understandable if you cried at the table.

Once he entered he was greeted by Opera and his grandpa, both waving and greeting him. "Good morning, Opera, good morning to you too, grandpa." Iruma smiled, waving.

His grandpa came running up to him, and hugged him tightly. "Uww I was so worried!!" He said, turning to an egg. "I thought you were going to be sad and depressed again!" He said, letting go of the boy.

Iruma shook his head, smiling slightly. "No, I just had a bad day, thats all. Im sorry for worrying you both." Iruma apologized sheepishly. He wasn't going to let yesterday get him down. Today he would apologize to Clara and explain whats going on with him and Asmodeus. And today he would also give Asmodeus more kisses to make up for the fight that happened yesterday. That way everything will be alright again, in his eyes atleast.

Opera then left to get the food, as grandpa and Iruma had both taken their respective seats. Iruma was feeling a tad nervous still, but most of it had already gone away.

Once Opera arrived with the dishes, Iruma didn't hesitate to dig in, taking many boards with food. Yesterday he had eaten a bit less than he usually would, so he felt he could eat the world. He happily munched on his food, his family, being his grandpa and Opera did so aswell, however deep in their eyes gloomed a sense of guilt, especially in that of Opera's, knowing that Iruma knew about what they had been doing.

Once all plates were finished Iruma happily hummed, it was a song, the same one he had heard on yesterdays television, I guess Opera's show must have been fun after all.

Then he heard someone calling his name from outside. "Iruma-sama!" Asmodeus yelled. And so Iruma thanked Opera for the delishious food, grabbed his bag and ran out the door, waving goodbye and hello.

"Hey Azz! Good morning!" Iruma happily smiled. The smile was very bright and vibrant, just like him, well if you don't count the nervousness and depressive thoughts hes been trying to push out of his head..

Anyways Asmodeus greeted him back, smiling. "Good morning, master Iruma!" He said, laughing. I smiled and laughed back. "So today we apologize to Clara, right?" I asked, he nodded. "We can still do it over text if you want to?" He then asked, I shook my head.

After all our plan had already come together. Yesterday I had texted him right after making my homework because of what happened. We texted it over and had come up with a plan, and so we now have a full proof plan that should get her not angry and make her understand everything better.

Me and Azz then went to school, holding hands for the first time, because Clara wasn't here. Tomorrow when Clara is here too, probably, we will still be holding hands, although I have a suspicion she wants to hold hands too.

I strolled to the classroom with Asmodeus, once on the plaza we stopped holding hands, because it felt a bit awkward doing so. Eventually we opened the door, and were greeted by the misfit class, exept, Clara wasn't there.

I looked at Asmodeus, a bit worried. "Could she be somewhere else?" I asked him. "Who?" He asked, confused. "Clara, she isn't in the classroom." I said. I thought he was also searching for her, but it seems he didn't even notice. Asmodeus looked around before staring at me confused.

"Shes right there." He said, pointing to Sabnock's back. I looked at Clara on top of Sabnock's back, looking incredibly pissed at us. Once Sabnock noticed we stared at him he quickly walked to us, to Clara's annoyance.

"Hey there, rival!" He began. "A new day is as good as ever, isn't it?" He asked, I nodded politely. I never really understood what Sabnock said.

All I know is that hes a very competative person, and that he doesn't mean any harm. I looked at angry Clara on the top of his shoulders, pulling harshly at his hair, as if asking him to move away. Sabnock seemed to dislike that slightly, but brushed it off.

"Things such as these are trival to me! They dont hurt at all-" He said, mis face cramping together in a slight sense of pain. I laughed slightly, and waved at Clara, who was fuming trying to get Sabnock away from us. She didn't wave back, wich hurt a bit.

Eventually Sabnock left and I looked at Azz, puzzled. "She really seems to dislike us." I mentioned, he nodded. "Shes probably just mad for now though. She can't keep up this childish act for forever after all." Asmodeus said, huffing, clearly disapproving of Clara's behavior.

I then laughed a bit, and immediately stopped as I saw Kalego slamming the door harshly against the wall, furious. He immediately began screaming.

"All of you fools sit the heck down!" He screamed, Robin following him from behind. "And you," Kalego began, pointing at Robin. "Sit down immediately! I don't want some kind of idiot to tell me how to run my class!" He then stared me down. "Especially not that lousy principal!" He then said, walking up to the desk.

I was already seated when he talked about my grandpa, pretty much shaking from the shock. I looked at Asmodeus, who looked to be pissed at Kalego. I then looked the other way next to me to find Clara-

To find Clara's seat empty. Empty next to me, and so I looked around, and saw her sit next to sabnock. Jazz and Lied had both been robbed of their personal space because of her, and seemed to have their souls sucked out from the fear. Probably the fear of Kalego calling on them for allowing Clara to sit next to them. Kalego didn't call out to anyone though, and just carried his lesson out as normal, but angry.

Then break came, and me and Azz approached the desk Clara was now seated at, Clara quickly tried to run away, but got stopped by Sabnock who stood in the way, Jazz and Lied then grabbed her and carried her to us, she looked to be trying to get away, but got stopped by Lied and Jazz.

It hurt me seeing how much she wanted to get away from me, like I was some kind of monster. I felt a block was in my throat.

"Clara." Sabnock called out. "I think you should talk to my rival here." He said, seeming a bit soft to her. She looked at him and then huffed. "No, I don't want to." She said, trying to escape more.

"Clara..?" I asked, trying to gain her attention, she then tried even harder to get away. "I-Im sorry, Clara." I then said, apologizing to her softly. My voice broke, feeling as if it was made of ice, yet I kept on talking.

"Could I please explain it to you?" I asked. She violently shook her head. "No." She said, looking annoyed. It broke my heart seeing how much she hated me. I took a step back from her, I didn't take it consiously, I just felt.. depressed.

"Oh." I mouthed silently. "Okay." I then added, taking another step back. Asmodeus slowly put his hand on my shoulder, stepping forward.

"Clara, will you let us explain or not? Because im not going to be waiting for someone who acts that way to my soulmate." Asmodeus said, looking her down. She got really quiet, and then, she wrecked herself loose from Jazz and Lied's arms, running out to the hall.

I watched her leave, almost crying as she did. Azz then pulled me close to him, rubbing my shoulder softly as we watched her dissapear from our vision.

I thought our plan would succeed, I never once thought that it would-

Actually thats a lie, I shouldn't be so hopeful, its not good for me.

And so I watched the empty hall for a few minutes before we finally started walking away. Almost trans like, everything in my mind just dissapeared.

---

---

---

HEY THERE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!! ⚠️⚠️

First off: Ill be going on vacation since today is the first day (well, evening) im free, and probably also the last this week

That might mean the chapter is delayed yet again. Im so so so incredibly sorry this keeps on happening, but I promise I'll always post! Unless im dead, if I don't post and don't mention it, im either in a coma, thought I uploaded it already or dead.

ANYWAYS SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

WE WILL BE ORGANIZING A Q&A WITH THE CARACTERS FROM MY BOOK!! THIS WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK TOGETHER WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

So if youd like to ask any caracter (or me if you want to for some reason) about anything (can be as random as you wana be) ask and ill answer it for you!!

You can submit multiple questions, as many as youd like to as many people. If you wana ask a question this can in my dm's, but I think all of you prefer it here --> 🎁

So I guess let me know!!! And I'll wish all of you a wonderful week!!! Youd better all drink loads of water and have a lot of fun! Or ill haunt you 😈 Its almost Halloween after all~

Oh, good idea, ask them what they wana dress up as for Halloween.

Okay okay, bye bye now for real-!! Ily guys sm.

--20 October

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 45.6K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
221K 6.3K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...