šƒš‘š„š’š’ ā†  š€š‰ š— šŽš‚ š“ļæ½...

By stellaluvsstars

šŽš„š¢šÆš¢šš š‡šØš®š š”š­šØš§, šš š‹šØš§ššØš§ š›šØš«š§ š š¢š«š„. ššØš«š§ š­šØ š«š®š§ š­š”šž š¬š­š«šžšžš­š¬... More

šƒš‘š„š’š’
i. š“š”šž šššš§š¤ š‡šžš¢š¬š­
š¢š¢. š®š§š°šžš„šœšØš¦šžš š«šžš­š®š«š§
š¢š¢š¢. š®š§š­šØš„š š¬šžšœš«šžš­š¬
š¢šÆ. š…ššš¦š¢š„š² š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§š¬
šÆ. š‡šžš¢š¬š­š¬ ššš§š š‘šžš¦šžš¦š›š«ššš§šœšž
šÆš¢. š”šžš¢š¬š­ šØšŸ š­š”šž ššžšœššššž
šÆš¢š¢. š­šØšØ š šØšØš š­šØ š›šž š­š«š®šž

š˜ƒš—¶š—¶. š—³š—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š—“š—¼š—¼š—±š—Æš˜†š—²

502 12 0
By stellaluvsstars

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

OLIVIA as soon as a shot was heard jumped to take cover.

"Fucking hell, this is what you get for trusting Ghost. Put on your big boy pants guys." Olivia yells over the shots.

Olivia began to shoot every Russian who came in sight.
One who saw the way she gracefully killed all these men without breaking a sweat would fall in love with her.
And they did, little did she know her whole world would crumble down in front of her.

Her gun had ran out of ammunition, making her resort to her fists.
She took down one Russian with a series of kicks, the next with a punch.
And the rest of by rendering them unconscious before dropping behind the couch to see AJ wounded behind the bar.

"AJ. Baby. Are you okay, we need to get you out of here." Olivia says worriedly.

"I'm okay Olivia, I will be happier if you got out of here unharmed, you need to leave me behind." AJ said in pain

"You know I'm not leaving you. Not anytime soon." Olivia replies with tears clouding her vision.

"Liv. Do this for me. You need to leave me behind, baby." AJ says as he begins to lose the will to live.
His eyes began to shutter, giving Olivia the motivation to run over to him pulling his head into her lap.

"AJ. No you can't do this to me. You're all I need and want. You're the reason I still wake up in the morning. Baby, please wake up." Olivia pleads, as tears began to fall from her eyes, staining her cheeks.

"I love you." Olivia says repeatedly as she kisses all over his face, as Jake runs over to the couple.

"Get up! Man get up! Come on buddy! Come on, man." Jake pleads.

"Out the back! Jesse.. Jake, Liv. We need to go." G shouted

Olivia began to rise, as AJ said something with his eyes closed.

"I love you too Olivia, Jake you need to go. I'll be behind you yeah." AJ replies.

"For fucks sake AJ. Don't do this to me now. I need you." Olivia says, while hyperventilating.

"You need to go Via. For me." AJ pleads, as he looks at her, then at Jake whose heart broke for his bestfriend and Olivia, giving him the look for Jake to drag her along.

Jesse and Jake who held onto Olivia ran without no hesitation to the back, after making it in the Russians began to fire at the walls.

"Down, get down!." G screams at everyone

As Olivia drops down to the ground, painfully thinking about AJ. John asks.

"Shit! Who are these guys?."

"Russians. I delt with a bunch once. Learnt to never double cross one or they make it their life's mission to hang you on their fireplace." Olivia says

"Jake! Check the hallway." G ordered, just as he was asked Jake does.

"Let's put these beds up, let's go!" G yells as the guys all push the beds up against the wall, trying not to get hit by bullets in the process.

"Shit. Where's AJ." John asked worried

The look on Olivia's face said enough, the mix of guilt and grievance filled her face. Enough to silence the room.

"Fuck It. I have nothing else to live for." Olivia says before climbing out the window, snatching the gun G had.

Olivia had jumped out of the window before breaking the other down with her kick, not caring for her body quickly shoots the guy either the automatic in the head. Running towards the living room of the hotel room shooting a bunch more, without a care. Her Pain carried her the whole way through, until every Russian was dead. Olivia walked back over to the bar to see that the love of her life did indeed die.

She pulled his head into her lap one more time, stroking his face while tears rained down her stained cheeks. She admired how his face looked calm, peaceful at most. And at the moment she vowed to kill Ghost.

The rest of the takers walked out to the scene left before them, they of course had no doubt about Olivia killing every single Russian, but they were scared she would do something she'd regret. They looked at her, cradling the body of their deceased loved one, realising the shell of their loved one was dead due to the careless act caused by Ghost.

"We got to go Liv, Let's Go." G says staring down at his emotionless daughter.

Without a word she stood up, walking away from the scene without turning around or batting an eye at the scene, with only one thing on her mind. To Kill Ghost.

"Olivia hold on, we're coming with you." John says as him and Gordon run down the stairs. She turns to look at them, her face numb and full of void and nods.

While the group was walking, John began to say

"Ghost set us up, you were right."

Olivia looked down and back up at John and said.

"Yet I failed to do the one thing I promised to do, and I lost AJ because of it." Her voice full of monotone, John and G giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Son of a bitch he must have sold them on the same plan." John said

"That's why they gave him the dispatcher, I should have known from thr beginning." Olivia sighed.

"Yeah we bought it"

"Yeah all of it" John snorted

"The heats gonna be coming down now" G said.

"Olivia, ride with me and G. It'd be easier." John offered, to which she agreed.

During the drive Olivia tried calling the rest of the takers.

"No one is answering, I'm so worried, I've already lost AJ I can't lose the rest." Olivia said sadly

John looks at her and places his hand on her shoulder, before calling G.

"Talk to me." G said"

"We're almost to the airport." John said

"Yeah, me too." G said

"Hey, I'm tripping. Hear me out right quick, all right?" John questioned

"Yeah, what's up?" G asked

"Ghost has had the jump on us from the get-go, right? So, why would he take us all out and then only settle for the cash from the '04 job?" John queried

"He wouldn't." G said

"He plans to take it all, to get the final word in." Olivia mutters.

"Shit, Scott. Scott has all the money." G said as Gordon said that, John began to speed up. Leaving Olivia to be the one who responds.

"Don't worry Dad. We're right behind you." Olivia said before ending the call.

John and Olivia had made it to the airport with no time to spare, quickly pulling out their guns. Making there way to the sound of yelling coming from the airplane hangers.

"What you expect me to do, G? Huh? You took my money. Took my bitch from me. Just put me out the crew, huh? What you thought I was gonna do? Let that shit go?" Ghost asked

"You got caught!" G shouted back at ghost.

As They both approached they saw G on the floor as Ghost stood over him, with authority, as the cop that was tailing them was on the ground aswell.
Looking at John and signalled him to make himself present to Ghost, so she could get the sneak.

"Yeah. All right. I see now. It's all business for you.
Well, this shit just got real personal." Ghost said

Making himself present, John Says.

"Ghost you don't want to do this." John says cautiously

"I sure as hell want to, where's Olivia? I heard her boy AJ is as good as dead, she should've got with me when she had the chance." Ghost mocks

"I don't fucking think so." Olivia says as she pistol whips Ghost down to the floor.

"I've been waiting so fucking long to kill you ghost. You don't understand, now it just seems like a waste to." Olivia yells.

"This is for AJ." She says as she kicks him in the stomach.

"That's sweet of you baby, but the son of a bitch doesn't deserve to live." A voice says as they approaches Olivia.

As she turns around she breathlessly says.

"AJ. I thought you were dead." Olivia hugs the blonde tightly.

"Apparently not." AJ says while clutching his stomach

"Son of a bitch, dumb Russians can't do anything right. Can't even keep a simple white boy dead." Ghost mutters on the floor. As they both break out of the hug to look at Ghost, drawing their guns at the man on the floor. They both look at eachother simultaneously saying

"have fun in hell."

both shooting the nuisance in there lives dead.

Olivia shot him one more time just to make sure. While AJ and John gave her disappointed looks.

"What? I was making sure the Dick was dead." Olivia defends

"Should have waited for me and Liv, G." John says as he pulls G up to his feet.

"That shit went too fast." G groans

Olivia and AJ both turn their heads to the sound of somebody standing up.

Olivia draws her gun at the cop, walking towards him, pistol whipping him in the face.

"Stay down or die, your choice." Olivia says aggressively.

John walks over to him kicking away the gun that he was fumbling for.

"You're that cop with the little girl. You should've stayed out of this." John says while looking down at the fallen cop.

Looking at Olivia, they both walk away. John to Gordon and Olivia to AJ, helping them walk to Gordon's Range Rover.

"Fuck, don't forget about the money." Olivia says as she runs over to collect the bags, kicking Ghost one more time.
She places the money in the car, telling John it's good to drive.

As Olivia sits down, her Aunt Naomi jumps up. Scaring the crap out of Olivia who began to clutch her chest.

"Shit. Aunt Naomi your back? You scared me?" Olivia says breathlessly

Smiling at the girl, Naomi turns to G before asking

"G? Are we going home now?"

"Yeah baby, we're going home. all of us." G answers as he grabs his sister's hand.

John looks at the rear view mirror, looking at the couple who was staring at each other with nothing but love in their eyes, envying it.
He soon turns his head back to Gordon.

"Are we good brother?." John asked

"All signs point to It." G answers.

Leaning her head on AJ's shoulder she says to everyone.

"It's about fucking time."

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬......

IM SO PROUD OF ME FOR FINISHING THIS BOOK IN A WEEK. I can't wait to start my next one. I'm thinking of starting the Shatter me wp but I wanna finish Imagine me first. Epilogue coming soon..... probs tmr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 298 38
š–Øš–­ š–¶š–§š–Øš–¢š–§: š–ŗ š–»š—ˆš—’ š—€š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—†š—‚š—Œš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š—š—‚š—š—š—‚š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—‡š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š—‚š—Œ š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—‹š—’ š—š—ˆ š–½š—ˆ š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€...
77.9K 1.2K 29
š™“šš”ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš š™³ššŽššœššŒšš›šš’šš™šššš’šš˜šš— š™øšš—ššœšš’ššššŽ: šš šš‘ššŠšš šš‘ššŠšš™šš™ššŽšš—ššœ šš šš‘ššŽšš— ššŠššœšš‘šššš˜šš— ššŠšš—šš šš‘ššŽšš› šš‹ššŠšš—šš, ššœššžšš—ššœššŽšš ššŒššžšš›ššŸššŽ...
14.3K 320 11
This book is based off the movie Takers. Short Story.
1.6K 47 7
ā˜…怂ļ¼¼ļ½œļ¼ć€‚ā˜… š€š‹š„š— š“š”š‘šš„š‘ š— š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā˜…怂ļ¼ļ½œļ¼¼ć€‚ā˜… . . . ā‡¢ Ė—ĖĖ‹ š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆš‘… šæš‘‚š‘‰šø š¼š‘† š‘†š‘‡š“š‘š·š¼š‘šŗ ...