One Of Us - A Gally, Maze Run...

נכתב על ידי The_Ivy_Trio25

Minho would fight for her. Newt would die for her. Thomas would kill for her. Gally would burn the whole wo... עוד

Foreword
Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Greenie
Chapter 2 - Boys
Chapter 3 - Glade
Chapter 4 - Friends
Chapter 5 - Eleanor
Chapter 6 - Attack
Chapter 7 - Closer
Chapter 8 - Banishment
Chapter 9 - Bond
Chapter 10 - Separated
Chapter 11 - Waiting
Chapter 12 - Revelation
Chapter 13 - Wreck
Chapter 14 - Relief
Chapter 16 - Movement
Chapter 17 - Chaos
Chapter 18 - Destruction
Chapter 19 - Broken
Chapter 20 - Escape
Chapter 21 - Death
Authors Note
Part 2 - Chapter 1 - Fortress
Chapter 2 - Clean
Chapter 3 - Remember
Chapter 4 - Rescued
Chapter 5 - Run
Chapter 6 - Cranks
Chapter 7 - An Angel
Chapter 8 - Hollow
Chapter 9 - Friends or Foes?
Chapter 10 - Hang tight
Chapter 11 - Boom
Chapter 12 - Apart
Chapter 13 - Interrogation
Chapter 14 - American Pie
Chapter 15 - The Right Arm
Chapter 16 - Brother
Chapter 17 - Betrayal
Chapter 18 - Desperation
Chapter 19 - Payback
Chapter 20 - Promise
Authors Note
Part 3 - Chapter 1 - Train
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Plan
Chapter 4 - Tunnel
Chapter 5 - View
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Impossible
Chapter 8 - Rose
Chapter 9 - Stumble
Chapter 10 - City
Chapter 11 - Anger
Chapter 12 - Traitor
Chapter 13 - Love
Chapter 14 - Phase One
Chapter 15 - Reunion
Chapter 16 - Go
Chapter 17 - Time
Chapter 18 - Revenge
Chapter 19 - Fall
Chapter 20 - Journey
Chapter 21 - Awake
Chapter 22 - End
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 15 - Hold Me

1.8K 33 0
נכתב על ידי The_Ivy_Trio25

Song - Walls (Louis Tomlinson)

Gally pulled away from my lips. My eyes remained closed for another second, savoring the memory of his mouth on mine.

"I have to go," he murmured, smirking down at me.

"Why?" I whined, opening my eyes, and pouting my lips.

"I need to take Thomas to the pit," he said quietly.

I nodded; I really didn't want to get caught up in this, but I had to say something,

"Just... be nice," I pleaded softly. He gave me a nod in response.

He let go of my waist and took a few steps back. He looked me up and down, sighed while smiling, and then turned around. I watched him slowly grow smaller as he crossed the grass.

I touched my lips with my fingertips, remembering the way he had devoured them a few moments ago. It didn't feel real. Like it was all just an illusion in my brain. I hugged myself tight in the chilly air of dusk. I didn't regret the kiss. Of course, I didn't. If I could kiss him right now, I would. But a tiny part of my brain felt guilty. I knew Tom, Newt, and Minho didn't like him. I knew Gally treated Tom like shit but... Gally just did something to me. He made me forget about everything outside our tiny bubble. And to be honest, that's exactly what I needed.

I waited a few minutes before walking back over to the huts. The sun now completely sunk behind the concrete walls, leaving a chill in its wake.

I saw Gally and Tom walking towards the pit. I headed over, smiling at both boys, overhearing a snippet of their conversation.

"And I bet, you have something to do with all this-" Gally accused before seeing me approaching. He quickly settled.

"You alright Tom?" I asked casually, hoping to break up the little argument.

"Yeah," He looked at Gally, "Alright,"

"Good," I breathed while walking past the pair, softly grazing my hand against Gally's, giving him a warning look at the same time. With my back to the pair, I called out,

"Night Tom,"

"Night El," he called back.

I walked over to the campfire. Newt and Minho already sat side by side on a log and I chose the log opposite them.

"Where have you been?" Minho asked with the usual hint of sarcasm mixed with it.

"Nowhere," I responded casually, cringing at myself in the process.

Newt and Minho shared a look that told me they knew something was up, but I chose to ignore it.

"How's Alby?" I asked to steer the conversation.

"Better... still not awake yet," Newt answered grimly.

I nodded slowly. Gally appeared in the light of the fire and sat beside me. He looped his arm around my waist and the other hand on the inside of my thigh.

We sat in silence, all staring into the fire. Maybe it was the long day. Or the grim situation we were in... but no one really felt like talking. After a while Newt stood up, followed by Minho.

"We all better get some sleep, it's been a long day," he advised. As he and Minho walked towards the hammocks I turned and saw him do the same. He gave me a look. He could see right through me. Because the look he gave was basically 'Don't do anything dumb but I'll cover for you,". I smiled in response, and he chuckled at my toothy grin. I spun back around and felt Gally's head closer than before,

"Come with me," He whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

"Okay," I giggled, letting him take me by the hand, bring me to my feet, and lead me out into the woods.

                                                                ------------------------------------------           

We stood, in our clearing in the forest just... feeling. The cold breeze on my ankles. The way my skin prickled as he ran his hand down my spine. The slight smile he wore on his lips as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, illuminated by the moonlight peeking through the treetops. I knew what he was asking. I knew what he meant. I took a deep breath while tracing the curves of his collarbone down his chest and onto his stomach. Feeling the way his stomach tightened at my touch. I shivered from the mixture of the chilly evening and his forbidden touch leaving me feeling bare. In an instant, he wrapped his arms around my back and held me tight. I interlocked my arms around his middle, resting on the soft part of his chest. Immediately I felt warmer. Perhaps from his body heat or the way he made me feel safe in his arms. When I was with him, nothing could make me feel hopeless, or terrified. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his short hair, savoring the silky feel under my skin.

He pulled away from my neck and gazed at me. Stared at me in such a way that hitched my breath in my throat. Made my stomach do a backflip. The blood rush to my cheeks. His eyes were dark but not in the way he glared at the other boys. Dark in a way that showed me his deepest desires. His most sacred thoughts and private emotions. I placed my hand on his cheek and beamed. A smile to let him know. That I am here. With him. And I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

He moved his lips so unbelievably close to mine, so we were a millimeter apart and he stopped. I could feel his breath on my skin. I almost made the extra length, just so I could feel him but I didn't. He ran his hand up my back and onto the back of my neck. He whispered,

"Eleanor..."

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to feel him.

"Gally... I-"

He crashed his lips onto mine. I leaned into the kiss and was rewarded by Gally's mouth opening against mine. I pushed my body onto him as I kissed him harder, feeling the way our clothes held the friction together. As our tongues were tangled together, he held my neck firmly, and I found the back of his head with my hands and pushed harder. Deeper. He gently bit my bottom lip, sending a breathless noise out of my mouth in the almost silent night. His hands reached my ass and he started to feel my curves, holding them tight. And before I could register, he had me in his arms and was lowering me to the ground. He was so strong. I barely felt the impact of the dirt underneath as he placed me down. He didn't even stop kissing me. He was on top of me now, his hands holding himself up on either side of my head. I grasped his hips and pull him down on top of me. The weight of him on top of me left me breathless for a second until I forgot all about it.

Gally was cradling the sides of my face as he made his way down from my lips to my jawline to my neck. And then lower down to my chest. Carefully he lifted my shirt and slid his hand up to my chest. The first touch made my back arch and vision go blurry. He kept nipping at my neck, palming the sensitive spot on my upper half and I couldn't breathe.

I opened my eyes and saw the treetops above. I tried to look down at Gally but he held my head firmly with his other hand. Another back-arching touch left me speechless.

"Gal-" I started, before gasping at the feel of his hand on my skin.

"I know... just be patient," he whispered into my ear.

No.

I couldn't breathe. My vision was blurry. The touches Gally left became stone cold.

"Wait, Gally. No," I gasped. He didn't stop.

"Stop!" I barked while pushing him off me and rolling away. I stared at the ground, catching my breath. Letting the waves of anxiety roll through me. Taking them hit by hit until there was none left. I took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Gally whispered shuffling closer to me. I avoided his touch while swallowing.

"I don't know I-" I choked, before releasing a shaky breath. "I don't think I'm ready for... for that I... It doesn't feel right at the moment with everything that's going on,"

A shaky breath escaped his mouth as he collected himself. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered, face scrunching up. I placed a hand over my mouth to stop the sobs from coming.

"No,"

I looked up from the ground to face Gally. He had sat himself across from me, low enough so we were at the same level.

"You have nothing to apologize for," he said firmly, shaking his head, "Your right, there's so much going on and the past couple days have been... well a lot. And I don't want to force anything on you," he murmured looking down at the ground.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I took in his words. I didn't know what to say. Seeing this side of Gally, the side he hid so well from the other boys, was... heartbreaking.

I jumped and wrapped my arms around Gally, bringing him to the ground. He yelped as burrowed into him. So overwhelmed with affection I just couldn't hold him tight enough

"Oh Gal," I cried, hooking my arms around his neck. I could feel his apprehension suddenly. He wasn't gripping me by the waist like he usually does... He didn't want to push me.

"It's okay... this is okay," I whispered into his ear, while slowly moving off his body and snuggling into his side, using his arm as a pillow. He wrapped the other arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

I snuggled even closer, smelling his scent, feeling his warmth. For a moment all we could hear was the distant sound of crickets and Frypan's snoring somewhere on the other side of the woods. I took a deep breath,

"I want to do it someday but... just not right now. I think..." I sighed. "I think there is too much going on. Let's just wait for this to all blow over," I suggested, fiddling with the sleeve of Gally's t-shirt.

"It's okay Ellie... we have time... let's not rush this," he murmured in response. I looked up at his ocean eyes and positively melted. He kissed the top of my head while running his fingers through my hair. I leaned in and kissed him once gently on the lips. I could feel his grin through the kiss.

"Goodnight Gally," I murmured while curling up against his side.

"Night beautiful," he whispered back, making me secretly grin to myself.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

128K 962 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...
4.2K 94 16
"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖," 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤...
43K 1K 71
A Newt x Female OC Story I have no collection of anything before coming up from the box. No memories came to me about my past life. The only thing I...
276K 9.1K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...