MINE || Shubman Gill X Ishan...

By praninlove7

Ishman ff/story (Shubish) UNIVERSITY AU "You're Mine!" Shubman said as he pulled Ishan closer by grabbing... More

Characters + Introduce
Ch²
Ch³
Ch⁴
Author's Note
Ch⁵
Ch⁶
Ch⁷
Ch⁸
Ch⁹
Ch¹⁰
Ch¹¹
Bonus Characters
Ch¹²

Ch¹

5.6K 181 70
By praninlove7

___________________________________

"You are my Strange Addiction"

- Billie Eilish
______________________________________

Ishan POV

At 6:30am

I woke up as my alarm rang and sat on my bed as I thought today is my first day at 'The Great Indian University'
I got scholarship for the university and very greatful for that I opened my phone and went to phone and dial my mom's number.

She picks up "Hello maa" I said "Hello Ishu how are you?"
Suchitra asks "Yeah..maa I am all right what about you and others?" I said
"I am fine and everyone is also doing good everyone misses you alot ishu" Suchitra said "Miss y'all too..maa today is my first day at the university" I said
"I see have a good day at university today you get ready or else you will late" Suchitra said "Yeah..don't worry
Love you maa" I said "Love you too now bye.. get ready for the university" Suchitra said "Byiee!" I said as she hung up the call.

I got up from the bed and went to bathroom and did the morning routine after few mins I came put the bathroom wearing a red shirt and jeans
I went to the kitchen and make myself a breakfast which was sandwich and milk-almond shake. I finished my breakfast as I packed my bag and carried my bag I wore my favorite red sneakers, I went out and I turned around to lock my flat. I locked it and went downstairs.

*Ishan's outfit*

I checked my watch it was 7:30am
University starts at 8am I went to the bus stop and catch a bus which went to a nearby place to university from where I can walk and to go the university which will take 5 mins.

After 15 mins of travel from the bus,
I got off from the bus as I started walking to reach the university.

AT THE GREAT INDIAN UNIVERSITY

at 7:45am

I reached at the university at 7:45am
"Thank god I reached on time or else I should have gotten late" I said as I entered the university and starts rushing for the classroom.

On the way I asked someone to tell me where is class 'A' they said it's on 3rd floor I thanked them and rushed to the stair and went to the 3rd floor as I was looking for class 'A' I bumped to someone "I-" I was about to say something but I was cutted off as I looked at that person and he was Shubman Gill I stared at him,my heart was beating so fast I felt like crying I was seeing him after 1 year I felt so happy at that time I smiled as he said "Ishu-" before he could say anything else he was snatched from me by a Beatiful girl "Shubman what are you doing here let's go!" She said as she dragged Shubman with her before he could say anything. I felt so sad but I still was happy that I got to meet my shubi I was smiling like a fool and I was lost in thoughts, I remembered that I have class to attend.

I rushed to the classroom,I entered the class and saw Shubman sitting with the girl that snatched me from me he was staring at me I stared back at him I was interrupt as someone patted my shoulder I turned and show Aditi my bestie I hugged her "Oh my you are here I missed you" I said as we hugged eachother tightly "I missed you too..you better sit with me" She said "Yeah I will" I said smiling and went to our sits and sat down.

Someone entered the class and went to where Shubman and that girl were sitting "Yaah..Sara get up from my sit and go to your class" Abhishek said
"Yeah okay okay" that girl said "Bye baby" Sara says as she kissed Shubman's cheeks I felt my heart breaking down into pieces.

Sara left the class and Abhishek turns and looks at us "wooh is that Ishan from high school" Abhishek said
"Yeah he is any problem" Aditi said roiling her eyes "long time no seen bro"
Abhishek said "Yeah long time no see" I said back before he could say anything more the teacher enters the class "Good morning class" the teacher said "Goodmorning Mr. Kumar" Everyone said "Everyone please settle down" Mr. Kumar said,we all sat down the teacher starts the class during the class I noticed Shubman staring at me my heart was beating so fast "You okay?" Aditi asks "Yeah I am" I said trying not to blush "okay" Aditi said

AFTER THE CLASS
(after the 1st period)

I was on the way to my next class I was thinking about Shubman how he would stare at me the whole class while thinking about it I remember Sara my smile drops thinking about how she kissed his cheeks was she Shubman's girlfriend before I could think more a strong hand grabs my wrist and pulls into empty class room "What are you do-" I was cutted of as I looked into that person and it was Shubman "Ishu,I missed you" Shubman said as he caress my cheeks I was blushing "How have you been?" He asks as he caress my lips with his thumb finger "I-I have been fine" I said while starting at him and blushing "Do you know how much I missed you?" He said as he rests his head on my shoulder and inhaling my smell "Huh?" I said he rubs nose against my neck my body shivers "You smell so good" he said and kissed my neck softly "Did you missed me the way I missed you?" He said "I-" I couldn't even speak now "I am listening" he said as he looks into my eyes and his arms around my waist and pulling me more closer and closer to him our lips were inch apart from eachother we can feel the our hot breathe "Do you have any idea how cute you look?" He said against my lips I can't help but blush "We should get going the class is about to s-start" I managed to say it somehow "Okay then see you soon" He said as he as he pats my head and leaves. Oh my God did he just trying to kis- oh my God he is driving me crazy I giggled.

I was all messed with Shubman's thought then I suddenly remembered I have class to attend I checked my watch it was 8:57am oh sh*t I will late as I started rushing to class.
I entered the class thank god the teacher didn't came yet I went to my sit and sat beside Aditi.

Shubman was staring at me my was all red "Where have been?" Aditi asks
"No where" I said as trying to relax my self "Did something happen?" Aditi asks once again "No nothing" I said "I know something has happened come I your bestie atleast say it me pleasee" Aditi said as makes request "Okay okay,but don't shout after hearing and keep your voice low" I said "Okay okay" Aditi said
"Shubman tried to kiss me" I said in a low voice "OH MY GOD" She almost shouted everyone in the class looks at her "sorry" she said as she realized that she shouted "Okay what happens next?" She asks me excitedly "Stop can't tell you now" I said feeling all shy and hiding my face with my plams and giggles "Okay, fine you better tell me after the class" Aditi said "Yeah I will"
I said as I removed my palms from face.
I saw Shubman staring and smriking at me I tried not to blush. The teacher enters the class starts the class.

End of Ishan's POV

Author's POV
The whole day went by Ishan and Shubman staring at eachother.

AFTER THE UNIVERSITY
(The university classes end at 1:30pm)

Ishan was leaving the university and was on the way to the bus stop, when
a luxurious car stops beside me and downs the car glasses as someone inside the car asks
"Get inside the car I will drop"

~~

*Shubman's outfit* *without the glasses*

*Ishan's flat*

Ch1 ended over here I hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment if loved ch1
I will update ch2 soon.

Till bye take care ilysm <33

*sorry for grammatical error
english isn't my first language*

@praninlove7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 365 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...
72K 3.7K 63
"Love is not confined to grand gestures or lavish gifts; it's found in the everyday moments of kindness, understanding, and unwavering support we off...
56.9K 2.5K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
125K 6.6K 33
~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐈𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲~ "Seriously? He's my BEST FRIEND, I think I'd know if he was gay, all right?" "Don't you realize you...