SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 80

1.8K 132 19
By PLK_ARMY

Jungkook asked, "R-really?" :)

Tae hummed and said, "It was so dark there. I was crying badly and was begging him to take me out." Jungkook asked with curiosity, "Then what happened? And why he did that? And how old were you then? And where was I?" Tae chuckled and said, "Calm down. I am telling you everything." Jungkook nodded and Tae started speaking while feeding Jungkook, "You and eomma went to our grandparents house back then. You both were not in the mansion and I was around... umm... I think I was around 13 years old at that time."

Jungkook looked at Tae with his cute doe eyes and asked, "Ohh, thats why I don't know about this. Was dad mad at you about something?" Tae hummed and spoke, "Yes, so what happened was....."

Flashback

"Ohh yes, goal", screamed little Tae in happiness. He was playing football inside the mansion in the living room with some workers and maids. Just then Mr. Kim and Yoongi entered the living room. He went and hugged Yoongi and said, "You know hyung, I did 3 goals back to back. Come hyung. Play with me." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair.

Mr. Kim said, "Tae leave him. We have work. Yoongi you go and complete your work. I want it done in next three hours." "Yes dad", said Yoongi and left to his room leaving Tae there.

Tae pouted and complained, "Appa, why you give him so much work?" Mr. Kim sat on the couch and opened his laptop and spoke while keeping his concentration on the laptop, "Tae, go play with others. He is busy. He works baby."

"You are bad. You always gives him so much work. He never plays with us", said Tae and left from there. Mr. Kim continued working on his laptop and mumbled, "Because of Yoongi, I can't put both of them to work. It would have been great if I can include them in my work too." He continued doing his work and after sometime, he went out to receive a phone call.

When he came back, he saw his laptop lying on the floor completely broken and a football lying there near the laptop. Mr. Kim become angry as hell and he shouted at the top of his lungs, "Kim Taehyung! Come here. Come in front of me immediately." Tae was hiding behind the couch. He flinched badly and tears started flowing from his eyes.

He again heard his dad's shout and slowly came out of the couch. Mr. Kim went closer to him furiously and slapped him hard and yelled again, "What you did, huh?" Tae fell down on the floor hardly and blood started to come out of his mouth. A mafia's slap is no joke. Yoongi also came there running after hearing the voices.

He crouched down to Tae's level immediately and worridly asked, "Dad, what happened? Why you slapped him this hard?" Mr. Kim didn't answered and harshly grabbed Tae's arm and dragged him towards the store room. Before Yoongi could do anything, Mr. Kim threw him inside the store room and closed the door and locked it and shouted from outside, "Stay there for whole week."

Tae's eyes widened and he immediately got up and started banging the door while pleading to his dad, "Appa... please... I am sorry... it happened by mistake... sorry appa... I am scared appa... its dark here... please open the door.... appa... please....."
_______________________

Jungkook's eyes widened after listening to Tae and he asked, "What? For a whole week?" Tae smiled and nodded and spoke, "Yes, he said that and appa was so mad at me at that time because his laptop was completely broken and he was working on some important project and his all efforts went in vain because of my stupid football."

Jungkook hummed and spoke, "Now I know why Yoongi hyung is like this. He got the same anger as dad's, even worse than him." Tae shook his head and spoke, "No, he is very soft and gentle from inside. He is not like dad. Although, his anger is like him but he is different from him." Jungkook frowned and looked at Tae. Tae spoke, "Yes you heard right. You know because of hyung, I was able to spend the night peacefully in that dark scary storeroom." Jungkook asked, "How hyung? What he did?"

Tae stood up from there and said, "I am coming back in a minute. Okay?" Jungkook whined and spoke, "But hyung where are you going?" Tae ruffled his hair and said, "To put the plates back and to get something for you." Before Jungkook could say anything, Tae left from there towards the kitchen. He came back after few minutes after putting the plates back and immediately ran upstairs.

Jungkook mumbled, "Where he went now?" After few minutes, Tae came back with a blanket and wrapped it around Jungkook, covering him completely so that he doesn't feel cold. When Tae was covering him with blanket, Jungkook stopped him and said, "Don't do this hyung. Yoongi hyung will scold you." Tae smiled and said, "I can take some scoldings for my Kook. Don't worry."

Tae sat beside Jungkook after covering him in the blanket and spoke, "So you want to hear the story or not?" "Yes yes, tell me", said Jungkook. Tae started speaking, "Okay, so......

(Flashback continues)

After Mr. Kim locked Taehyung into the storeroom, after some time, Yoongi went towards the store room door. He could hear Tae's sniffles from inside. He softly knocked the door and said, "Tae, I will get you out, okay." Tae spoke from inside, "Hyung, its so dark here. Please take me out. Please hyung." "Shhh! You are my strong baby right. So don't cry. I will convince dad and quickly get you out from here, okay?", said Yoongi. "Okay hyung", said Tae. Yoongi hummed and left from there.
__________________________

"Then, what happened? How Yoongi hyung convinced appa?", asked Jungkook. Tae looked at Jungkook and spoke, "I don't know about that but after hyung left from there, he came back again after 4 or 5 hours and.......

(Flashback continues)

Yoongi knocked at the storeroom door and spoke, "Tae!" "Yes hyung. You came to get me out", asked Tae from inside.

"Tae, I will take you out later but I will stay with you. Open the window of the storeroom from inside. I am coming", said Yoongi. "But hyung, how you will enter. Will you climb the wall from outside of the mansion?", said Tae. "Yes, open the window. I am coming", said Yoongi.

Yoongi went outside the mansion and entered the storeroom by climbing the wall with the help of the rope. As soon as Yoongi entered the room, Tae hugged him tightly and spoke, "I was so scared hyung." "I am here now. Don't be scared now. Lets eat something first", said Yoongi. Yoongi put down his bag and they both sat on the floor. Yoongi opened the lunch box and started feeding Tae. Tae finished his food and asked, "Hyung, Is appa mad at me?" Yoongi said, "Hmm, but only a little. He said that he will take you out tomorrow morning."

"Really?", asked Tae. "Yes", spoke Yoongi. Tae smiled and said, "You convinced him hyung.... you are the best." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair and said, "Okay so sleep now. I have to do some work." Tae nodded and put his head on Yoongi's lap and Yoongi started patting his head. Soon Tae slept peacefully. Yoongi covered him with a small blanket and took out his laptop and some files from his bag and started working on it.
____________________________

"So this way, Yoongi hyung stayed with me the whole night and I didn't felt alone and scared", said Tae. Jungkook said, "Wow hyung. Did he really climbed up the wall?" Tae nodded his head and spoke, "Yes, he did. When I woke up in the morning, he was gone and I thought that he left me alone after making me asleep in the night but then I saw a bottle of strawberry milk lying beside me and there was a note on it."

Jungkook asked, "What was it?" Tae smiled and said, "It was written there....... 'Tae, I am going to get dad to take you out. I was there with you the whole time I swear. Till I come back, have this strawberry milk.' .....then I realised that hyung was there with me all the time and after some time, Yoongi hyung opened the storeroom door and took me out and surprisingly, appa was not mad at me anymore but he was looking a little pleased."

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. Tae shook him a bit and asked, "What are you thinking?" Jungkook came out of his thoughts and said, "I wonder how Yoongi hyung convinced dad. As much as I know, he was not easy to convince." Tae hummed and said, "You are right. Even I asked hyung so many times, but he never told me." Jungkook just nodded his head.

Tae then spoke, "Its kind of a deja vu right? Earlier Yoongi hyung stayed with me when dad locked me up and now, I am accompanying you when hyung locked you here." Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yes, you are living it for the second time." Tae smiled and said, "Should I make you sleep then?" Jungkook smiled and put his head on Tae's shoulder. Tae started patting his head and Jungkook closed his eyes. Soon, Jungkook dozed off. Tae also closed his eyes.

Time skips, around 1 am in the night

Yoongi just came back from the office. He entered the mansion and immediately went towards the staircase. As soon as he reached there, a small smile crept on his lips seeing Tae and Jungkook sleeping there. Jungkook covered in the blanket and his head resting on Tae's shoulder. Tae's head resting against Jungkook's head.

He slowly went towards them and pulled out a key from his pocket to open the handcuffs. He opened the handcuff with a click sound. Tae woke up due to the sound and looked at his right side and saw Yoongi unlocking the handcuffs. After releasing Jungkook's hand, he carefully put his hand on his lap. Tae spoke in a low voice, "Hyung, you opened it."

Yoongi nodded and said in a low voice, "I was going to open it earlier but I got struck in work. Lets take him to his room." Tae nodded and helped Yoongi to carry Jungkook on his back. They took him to his room and carefully laid him down on the bed. Yoongi removed his shoes and socks and tucked him in the bed properly with the blanket. He crouched down beside the bed and caressed his hair and mumbled, "Sorry Kook. Sleep tight. You must be tired."

He carefully put his right arm under the blanket and spoke, "It will pain tomorrow. Sorry Kook.... I am such a bad brother... I am really sorry." Tae was looking at Yoongi caring for Jungkook and regretting for punishing him. He smiled a little. Then he noticed Yoongi wiping his cheeks. He went closer to him and patted his shoulder and spoke, "Don't cry hyung. He is fine."

"I-i am not crying. Something went into my eyes", said Yoongi. "Hyung, this is really a very old line. Find something new", said Tae. Yoongi chuckled and stood up and said, "Lets go out. Let him sleep." Tae nodded and they both went out of the room. Yoongi closed the door slowly.

He said to Tae, "Thanku Tae for staying with him." Tae smiled and said, "Why are you saying thank you hyung? He is my brother as well. I will always take care of him." Yoongi nooded and caressed Tae's cheek and said, "Yes, I know. You will always take care of him."

Tae nodded. Yoongi spoke, "Now go and sleep. You must be tired too." Tae said, "Okay, I am going." Yoongi nodded and was about to go from there but Tae spoke, "Hyung, you remember when appa locked me in storeroom once and you convinced him to take me out."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yes, I remember. I spent the entire night with you. You did the same today." Tae spoke, "Hyung, can you tell me how you convinced dad?" Yoongi said, "You need not to know." Tae pouted and whined, "Pleaseee hyungggg.... you never told me about that. Please tell me... please please.."

"No Tae, go to your room", said Yoongi in a stren voice. "Okay hyung! I am going", said Tae and turned around to go to his room being a little sad. Yoongi chuckled and spoke, "He is still a baby." Then he left to his room.

Yoongi got freshen up and was laying on his bed trying to sleep. A small smile appeared on his face after remembering that day. He mumbled, "I miss you dad. You were really strict but still you loved us alot."

Hey guys, another chapter. Hows the chapter guys? Full flashback is going to be in the next chapter. Come on guys, guess in the comments below how Yoongi must have convinced his dad.

Waiting for your comments. Stay tuned for upcoming chapters.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT LIKING MY UPDATES NOWADAYS? TELL ME GUYS.... YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMMENTING AS USUAL ON MY UPDATES... please don't do this..  comment down guys plzzzz.... by you comments, I get to know what you guys expect from the story and I try to mould it according to you guys... so pleaseeeee guys.... comment down.... waiting for your comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...
55.4K 2.8K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
9.9K 358 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.
115K 12.6K 76
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...