Vine Girl? |h.g|

By destineyeilish

This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsom... More

Vine.- Chapter One
Woah.- Chapter Two
Boyfriend?- Chapter Three
Hayes?- Chapter Four
Meeting.- Chapter Five
Little Sister. - Chapter Six
Movie Night.- Chapter Seven
What??.- Chapter Eight
Make-Up.- Chapter Nine
Truth Or Dare.- Chapter Ten
Walks And Talks.- Chapter Eleven
Babysitting- Chapter Twelve
Late?- Chapter Fifteen
Your What??- Chapter Sixteen
Moving In.- Chapter Seventeen
Cook-Out.- Chapter Eighteen
IDk
Pregnant And Stressing?
Doctor's Appointment
Shopping.-
Getting Things Ready.-
Home
Happy
Day Out
Party
Idk...
Time Out
Happy?
A/N
END

Birth.

382 4 5
By destineyeilish

(I've skipped ahead to the birth!!)

I sigh softly as Hayes wipes my forehead with the back of his hand. "Only a little while until we getta so our little girl." Hayes speaks, smiling. "I know, I can't wait. But, I'm not looking forward to the birth part." I sigh softly. "You'll do great, baby." He kisses my head. I smile and close my eyes.
~

I feet a pain shoot through me and look over to my side, Hayes sleeping in the chair. "Hayes," I whimper. He's breathing in and out softly as he sleeps and I start to cry, it hurts so much. "Hayes!" I whimper loudly, crying. He jolts awake and looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" I only whimper I'm reply. "I need a doctor!" I moan in pain. He hurries and gets a doctor. As he and the male doctors come back in and he smiles warmly at me. "Alright, ready for this baby?" He asks and I only nod as I feel a jolt of pain shoot through my lower region.
~

I open my eyes and turn my head lazily seeing Hayes and our baby girl in his arms, looking down at her. I smile and yawn tiredly. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" Hayew smiles, looking at me. "A lot better than earlier." I smile softly and he nods. "Do you want to hold her?" I only nod, sitting up a bit as he hands her to me. I smile as I look down at her as her eyes flutter open slowly. "Oh gosh, she has your eyes." I gush looking at her ocean bright blue eyes. "We all three have blue eyes babe." He chuckles. "I know, but her eyes look exactly like yours." I smile caressing her tiny head. "She's so beautiful." I smile softly, kissing her head. "Just like her mommy." Hayes says kissing my cheek along with her head. "What should we name her?" I ask looking up at him. "I like the name Leah." He smiles, beaming at her. "That's a beautiful name." I smile. "Could we name her after SkyLynn?" I tilt my head. "Anything you want baby, what's her full name gonna be?" Hayes asks, smiling brightly. "Leah Skylynn Grier." I say and he smiles. "Beautiful name for a very beautiful baby."

Sorry it's so short!!.

Name: Leah Skylynn Greir
Eye color: Bright blue
Weight: 5 pounds and 18 inches
Birth date: June 17th 2015
Time: 4:27am
Mother: Sophia Lynn Dallas
Father: Hayes Grier

Just some facts!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 749 15
Angelica Alex is Cameron Dallas's younger sister. Them being 6 years apart never bothered them, they always got along. Them getting mad at each other...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
149K 5.4K 76
"I just feel so lonely." She said. "You're not alone." He whispered into the phone. "But I feel like it." She whispered back to him, her voice cracki...
191K 3.3K 60
Love doesn't last forever It was all a mistake One more cut Bye world This is a story about a girl named Alyssa. her parents are separated and she li...