โœ”๏ธINTERTWINED HEARTS; Niklaus...

foresteverr เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

-'CAST'-
-'GRAPHICS'-
ACT I,
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
-'ACT II'-
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
BOOK 2!!!
NEW STORY!!

23.

1.4K 39 2
foresteverr เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

-'CHAPTER 23´-

Elaine drank her strawberry milkshake, a smile on her face as she saw Kol's scowl.

"Will you stop looking at me?" Kol huffs rolling his eyes.

"I'm not," Elaine smiles. She totally was.

"Do they always argue like this?" Caroline asks.

"You don't even know the half of it," Rebekah replies, taking a sip of her soda.

Elaine tries to take a fry from Kol's plate, but he smacks her hand.

"Rebekah," Elaine gasps in a voice that tells Rebekah the two were about to start fighting like two children and make the original wanna rip her ears out.

"Oh my god, leave me out of this," the vampire replied.

"What you think you can eat my fries but you don't wanna share your milkshake" the original pouts bitterly.

"Well, my meal didn't come with fries, that's not my fault, you could have ordered a milkshake but you didn't."

"I didn't know I wanted one until I saw yours."

"That sounds like a Kol problem."

Kol glares at the woman. "Tell her to share Rebekah."

"You two are giving me a headache," Rebekah mumbles.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

"What is up with everyone's obsession with this cure?" Elaine questions.

"I'm not obsessed, I just can't let Silas live," Kol explains. "Elena Gilbert is looking for a truce. I don't believe her, do you?" he inquires.

Elaine thinks for a moment as the two walk side by side. "I don't believe her, Elena Gilbert would do anything for her brother, yes but the Salvatores want nothing more than to get her the cure, and she wouldn't bet anything on trusting you".

The vampire nods. "Wait, outside, I'll call you if I need backup.".

𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

"Do you know your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?" Kol chimes from the phone as Elaine stands by his side nervously.

"What?" Elaien used her hearing to listen to Nik's reply.

"Have you been so fed up on this cure you have no sense of family loyalty, for your information Elaine is by my side?" the original chimes angrily.

"Where, where are you two Kol now?" Nik grits.

"Now you care."

"Kol, I had no idea. Now tell me where you two are," the hybrid grits.

Elaine screams out in pain as a wooden stake enters her leg.

Kol speeds over, pulling it out, looking at Elena, who has a crossbow in hand.

The brunette runs upstairs, and Kol and Elaine share a look before speeding up. They watch the doppelganger run in a room, locking it.

Kol kicks it down before breaking another door to get to the siblings.

When they finally see the two, Jeremy shoots a wooden stake at the man, Kol catches it with ease.

"Missed," he chimes in a taunting voice.

Kol speeds forward as Jeremy shoots him, staking him in the stomach, Elena points her gun to him, but Elaine speeds over, pinning the woman to the wall before she can shoot

"Let go," the brunette grits.

"Like hell," Elaine spits.

Elena knees her in the stomach before she throws her to the wall. Elena grabs her gun, shooting Elaine with a wooden bullet as Jeremy shoots her in the back with a stake.

Elaine quickly pulls the stake from her back, throwing it at Elena as Jeremy runs away Kol on his tail.

Elaine runs to Kol, helping the original drag Jeremy down the stairs.

Kol props the boy on the counter, strapping him there.

Are you sure about this? " Elaine asks, feeling uneasy.

Kol nods, and Elaine looks away as Kol grabs a knife before it can connect with Jeremy's arm. Elena speeds over the knife, cutting off Jeremy's straps instead, freeing the boy.

Elena forces the knife to Kol's throat and Elaine quickly throws Elena off him before Jeremy uses the sink to pour vervain water on Kol, the vampire screams out in pain as his skin lets out smoke, turning a red color.

"Please, Elaine," Elena mumbles as the blonde snaps the woman's neck, putting her to sleep.

Elaine quickly speeds to Jeremy, stopping Kol from being splashed with water.

The original sighs in relief as the pain subsided. Elaine turns just quickly enough to see Jeremy raise a stake to her heart. She quickly grabs his hand and throws him back.

The brunette boy hits the ground, and a loud thumb echoed in the kitchen.

Elaine and Kol share a concerned look.

"Jeremy," Elaine calls out fearfully.

The teenager lay unmoving, his eyes closed and his chest unmoving.

"Jere," the blonde's voice was hoarse. She quickly made her way to him, seeing Crimson red blood leak from his head.

"Jere," she shook the boy before bringing her two fingers to his neck. The boy didn't have a pulse.

"No, no," the blonde mumbled. Kol raced to her side, feeling for himself.

Elaine backed away with shaky hands. She had killed someone before, when she first turned, she was racked with guilt then but now it was different. This was Jeremy Gilbert, a teenage boy who didn't deserve this. Her old friend she just murdered, Bonnie's friend, Elena's brother.

"Calm down, Elaine," Kol says softly, noticing the blonde's tears.

"Niks going to hate me," she mutters.

"What?" the original asks.

"So is Rebekah, they're going to hate me, and he's just a kid he- I," the original lay his hand on the vampire's shoulder.

"Breathe Elaine, it was an accident," the original met his friends glassy eyes. "Take a breathe"

Elaine did as told, breathing deep.

"No one's gonna hate you," he stands, grabbing Elaine's hand and bringing her up with him.

"We have to go. We have bigger things to worry about like the curse you just set off."

"What about Rebekah and Nik, I just threw away their chance at a cure," the vampire asks, shakily trying to force out the image of Jeremy.

"They won't hate you, they'll understand, and if they don't screw e'm, you got me and your blonde haired friend Caroline will stick with you." Kol grips her hand. "Now let's go before the curse starts."

The brunette drags her out of the house, and Elaine basks in the comfort of her friend.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

"Is this nessasary," Elaine asks softly, tears brimming her green-blue eyes.

"It's for your safety," Kol says.

Elaine rested in what seemed to be a secure room. It was unfamiliar with a metal door that prevented her from leaving, and all that was in the empty room was a few blankets and pillows.

"Jeremy is going to haunt you, it's the hunters curse but it will be alright, I'll make sure your okay and I'm going to wake a new hunter soon" the brunette original tells her his tone sounding promising.

Elaine nods as Kol leaves the room. The blonde sits in boredom for a couple of minutes before a voice enters her head.

"Elaine," a familiar voice chimes. The blonde turned swiftly, but no one was there.

She tilts her head slightly before the feeling of something sticky fills her hands.

She looks down to see Crimson red liquid like a leetch sticking to her skin. The vampire tried to rub it off on her clothes, but it wouldn't come off.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it when you made your first kill," a deep familiar voice chimes. Elaine turns to see Jeremy Gilbert a rage in his eyes as he looks to her.

"Jeremy," she mumbles.

"You murdered me, Elaine," the teenager says bitterly.

"I'm sorry," she pleads. "I didn't mean too I'm sorry." Suddenly, the feeling of someone grabbing her pulls her from her conversation she turns to see Jeremy again gripping her arm. She throws him off her he falls to the ground with a loud thud just as he did hours ago.

Elaine gasps.

"I'm back for two seconds, and you're already killing me again."

Elaine turns to see the boy who tries to thrust a dagger to her heart. She blocks it before kicking him off her.

The teenager disappears, and Elaine finds the room coated with blood. She lets out a single tear, her heart beating fast.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

"Your murdered Jeremy Gilbert," Nik grits.

Kol sits on the kitchen table, legs propped up against the glass table of some random house he compelled himself.

"No, brother, I certainly wish I did, though," the brunette mutters.

"You're a fool, you know, and you ruined my last chance of a cure. Not to mention you now have the hunters curse you idiot. "

Kol simply sighs.

"Where's Elaine? I can't believe you dragged her into this," the original spits.

"She was already into all this brother. You made sure of that."

"I'm in no mood for your games. Where are you two?" Nik demands.

"In a safe place," the boy replies.

"Elaine isn't safe around you, not if you have the curse and you're not safe to be by yourself," his voice coated with concern.

"I don't have the curse." Kol finally spits out.

Niks silent for a moment. "Then who killed Jeremy Gilbert?" he asks.

"Elaine did, she has the curse".

𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

This story is coming to an end fairly soon! I love writing this and I love Elaine and Nik so it's very sad but also exciting I've already started writing the next book I'm going to publish 'POWER OVER ME; Kol Mikaelson' so if your at all interested please follow so you can be updated when it comes out or just look out for it!! Before that though still a bit to go so I hope everyone's enjoying the story!

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

272K 7.4K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
50.3K 1.5K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...
413K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
188K 5.6K 28
"๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...