HAPPILY EVER AFTER | PLOT SHOP

Door Winter326

"AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." in which an author has way too many story ideas and wants to share... Meer

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
ANIMATED
different worlds - JIM LAKE JR [T]
DC
highway to hell - BRUCE WAYNE [T]
light it up - JENNIFER PIERCE [A]
beacon - JEFFERSON PIERCE [A]
sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]
DOCTOR WHO
space-time continuum - APPLY FIC [A]
love and aliens - JACK HARKNESS [A]
homeward bound - THE DOCTOR [A]
like father, like daughter - TORCHWOOD [T]
MARVEL
the glitch - BUCKY BARNES [A]
counting stars - CAROL DANVERS [T]
broken - FRANK CASTLE [A]
alone - JESSICA JONES [A]
darkness of light - MARVEL [T]
fury's angels - MARVEL [A]
knife to the heart - NATASHA ROMANOFF [T]
devil in me - PETER PARKER [A]
ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]
favours of love - SAM WILSON [A]
abracadabra - STEPHEN STRANGE [A]
the kids aren't alright - THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER [T]
ONCE UPON A TIME
deducing love - EMMA SWAN [A]
cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]
the price of magic - RUMPLESTILTSKIN [A]
SHADOW AND BONE
SHERLOCK
chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]
favourite crime - SHERLOCK HOLMES [T]
STAR WARS
STRANGER THINGS
SUPERNATURAL
angel eyes - BOBBY SINGER [A]
abomination - SUPERNATURAL [A]
brothers' keeper - SUPERNATURAL [T]
by the wings - SUPERNATURAL [T]
TEEN WOLF
nancy drew - LYDIA MARTIN [A]
deep waters - MALIA TATE [A]
aqua-girl - SCOTT MCCALL [T]
TOLKIEN
ashes to ashes - GANDALF THE GREY [A]
to the ends of the earth - FRODO BAGGINS [A]
UMBRELLA ACADEMY
stuck in my head - DIEGO HARGREEVES [A]
eve of destruction - FIVE HARGREEVES [A]
WIZARDING WORLD
OTHER
crime wave - ALEC HARDY [A]
the druid king - ALLANON [A]
holistic heart - DIRK GENTLY [A]
no tears left to cry - FLANAVERSE [A]
the time traveller's wife - GARCIA FLYNN [A]
cluedo - KNIVES OUT [A]
no rest for the wicked - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR [T]
mind's eye - MEDIUM [A]
homemade dynamite - MIKE BANNING [A]
temperance - NOW YOU SEE ME [A]
sensational - SENSE8 [A]
burning pile - SORCERER'S APPRENTICE [A]
shed your skin - TAKESHI KOVACS [A]
dream catcher - THE SANDMAN [T]
frozen - TRANSFORMERS [A]
CROSSOVER
a tale as old as time - AKHMENRAH [T]
licence to kill - ETHAN HUNT [A]
centuries - STEVE ROGERS [A]
guns and roses - STEVE ROGERS [A]
happily ever after - TEEN WOLF [A]
chaos theory - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY [A]
magic of us - TONY STARK [A]

tick tock - SUPERNATURAL [T]

137 4 19
Door Winter326

TITLE — TICK TOCK*

status: taken by GryffindorGodric
faceclaim: kate siegel
oc: time
specie: time
love interest: oc
first appearance: supernatural season nine
last appearance: supernatural season fifteen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

TIME WAS NOT CREATED, NOR BORN, NOR SUMMONED — SHE JUST WAS.
From the beginning of everything, Time had been there, side by side with both Death, God and the Darkness. They were what made up the Universe, endless and infinite in power, and were present when everything was created. Whilst God was the creator and Death was the collector, Time was the sentinel. She was constantly unravelling and expanding like the Universe itself and whilst God and Death had tasks to accomplish, all Time had to do was spin her web and watch as the Universe she helped create evolved before their eyes. But that too changed.

Time wasn't sure why she liked God. Maybe it was because he was the only other person, apart from Death, around? Maybe it was because of his omnipotence, omniscience or even his supposed omnibenevolence? Maybe it was even because he could be charming at times? Time didn't know for sure. But she couldn't deny God intrigued her — and she intrigued him.

Time, the Universe's sentinel, left her post to join God in his new heaven where he had already created a small collection of angels to live in it. She was immediately entranced by him and quickly fell in love with Heaven. Sure, she had seen it before amongst the endless timelines swimming around in her body, but really being there was something else entirely. Not since the beginning of everything had Time actually been amongst the Universe instead of standing as its guardian, alone and always vigilant, so being in Heaven with God was something she most certainly enjoyed.

Love was something completely new to Time, it was something she had never experienced before and doubted she ever would. But being with God, hidden away in their secret corners of Heaven, she started to fall for the omnipotent man and gave him her heart. And with it, he controlled her.

She became God's mistress and in return he kept her locked away like his dirty little secret. But Time was too blinded by her love to realise what was happening to her and was too blinded to question God when he took their child and told her they were to be raised amongst all the other angels. And it wasn't until a dozen time/angel children later that Time started to see through her lover's lies and to who he really was. But that didn't stop him from taking their children nor from using her power for his own benefit. It was then that Time realised she wasn't in a wonderful idyllic penthouse away from all the worries of the world — she was in a prison.

With each child she bore, Time hoped that it would be the one God allowed her to keep, but every time her hopes were tossed aside. She was a Mother without her children and that broke her beyond belief. Meanwhile, God didn't seem to notice nor care about the change in Time's demeanour because what did it matter, she wasn't going anywhere.

And for a period even Time didn't know how long for, she remained as God's mistress in the furthest corners of his Heaven. Some Heaven it turned out to be. Time was angry and despaired, her children were stolen from her and to add to it all, she was with child yet again. And she knew God was going to take that baby away from her. Just like he had done to all those before.

As she predicted, not even minutes after the child came into being, they were snatched from her arms and whisked away to a different part of Heaven. With tears streaming down her face, Time finally decided enough was enough. Her and God's fight shook the Heavens until he eventually won their battle. God knew he couldn't let Time leave to do as she pleased, so by using the pocket watch he had stolen from her, he trapped Time herself in a loop — cursed to forever spin in circles of herself.

God had tricked her, used her, stole her children and now he was casting her into a prison built from power he took from her. Time was well and truly beaten and broken. She had gone up against God and lost and paid the price. If only she had seen what her life would become then she wouldn't have been so easily bewitched by God's charm to begin with.

Constantly flickering between eras and places, Time was stuck in an endless cycle God had created. But when the angels were cast from Heaven and the doors were closed behind them, the door to her prison were blast open. Because as they say 'when one door closes, another one opens' and there was no truer case than that of Time. Now free, Time was determined to finally find her children and bring together the family God had taken from her. But it wasn't that simple, as Angels were raging a war upon the Earth, desperate to return to their home.

So, Time was now stuck in the crosshairs of a second angel civil war, but despite this she would stop at nothing to find her lost children. Because a Mother's love would outlast everything, even God himself.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."

- sam levenson

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I won't leave you, Castiel."

"It's not safe for you here, Mother."

time and castiel

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Time
age: Infinite
family: Some of God's angels (her children)

the story of time herself

• Time's job was to stand guard and spin her infinite web as the universe grew. But she was very alone and therefore easily swayed and charmed by God into the beautiful place he had built: heaven.

• God used Time in every way and she didn't realise how wrong their relationship was until it was too late. He stole all their children from her and her pocket watch which basically has part of her soul and power in it.

• Time has had almost 100 children with God — which is a lot, but they've been in Heaven a long time — and every time she screams for him not to take them. She just manages to name them before they're taken away. And after she had her youngest — Castiel — she tries to escape. It didn't go well. So, using the power he took from her, God locked her up in a further prison, a time loop.

• She cannot escape the time loop. She randomly flicks between years and planets, on a never-ending cycle. Basically, those things people say are 'proof that time travel exists' when something is in the wrong era, is 99% because of her. 

•  God raised the angels to believe Time was evil: a thief, a manipulator, a hoarder. And whilst only a small percentage of the angels are actually her children, he taught it to them all. So when she finally sees her children, their first instinct is to run or kill her. 

•  Time's children are those with the ability to time travel. In this, only a few will have that power and God called it his random blessing upon a few. But it actually came from her.

•  After what happened with God, Time doesn't like to go in churches as she fears if she enters, God will be able to see her.  

If you would like to know any other details about Time, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• I was actually going to write this plot, but I haven't so I decided to put it in here. Which means, if you want some graphics, I have some without 'written by rosie' on them, like a banner gif, some moodboards and some posters. I also have a pinterest board for it and a playlist. I was very committed at some point, lol. 

• This is an OC book. Basically, mid-season 9, Castiel finds her a house in a small village so a lot of mid/late season 9 is her at her new village and coming in to help the boys when they need it. She gets a job at the clock repair store as she can fix a clock just by touching it (which she doesn't use) and she likes to fix it by hand. She falls for her boss who's amazed by her skills. Cast so far for her village friends (you can change it if you like): Enver Gjokaj as Daniel Fleming (love interest), Gina Rodriguez as Odette Carlyle (florist best friend) and Peter McRobbie as Father Gideon Carlyle (local priest and Odette's father).

• Daniel and Time (or Maya Turner as she calls herself) work together at Daniel's shop and he's amazed by her skill to fix and tell the story of a clock. They grow close and then he notices her life is weird, but he doesn't ask and doesn't really mind, until a few seasons later when he finds out the truth. By then, they're in a relationship so that becomes really rocky.

• Her children are: Castiel (youngest), Michael, Lucifer, Balthazar, Anna, Zachariah, Muriel, Hannah etc. Basically, the little shits apart from Gabriel. 

• The Winchesters take her in and she starts to love them like her own and bakes them cookies and everything. They call her 'Momma Time' as she asks for their help to find her angel children. Charlies also loves her.

• Prophets are something Time designed that was taken and used by God. But she's still connected to the prophets, like Kevin. She's so motherly with him. 

• So when Metatron closed the gates of heaven, her prison doors were opened and she's freed.

• When they save human Castiel, she tells him the truth, that's she's his Mother, and he doesn't believe it at first, but then she explains and he accepts it. But he needs time to process that the person he was taught to hate is his Mother so she doesn't go with him when he leaves.

• God used the power of Time to bind the Darkness into the mark of cain so Time has a connection to it and can sense it.

• Unexpected BROTP are Time and Crowley. When she meets him and introduces herself as Time, he goes "Ah, God's whore" because somehow he knows one of heaven's darkest secrets. From then on, he addresses her as 'his favourite whore'. He actually thinks she's pretty cool.

• There are cuffs that are engraved with enochian runes that cancel Time's powers. The angels have access to them.

• Can't wait for Jack to come in, Time would so love to have a grandchild. She also treats Claire as her grandchild and bakes her a cake on her birthday.

ACT ONE
supernatural season nine

• Time is released from her prison and back on Earth. It's a week after the fall and she sees a newspaper with it on. She sees the Impala (she knows who the Winchesters are) and steps in front of it and ask for their help. Time tries to overcome the fact that the angels hate her which is hard during a war. Muriel is her child and so is Hannah. She's also captured with Cass, who has truly accepted her by then. When Sam and Dean split, Cass helps his Mother find a house. She spends her time in the village and goes to help when she's asked. She doesn't like Metatron and doesn't recognise the angel inside Sam as neither Gadreel or Ezekiel are hers. At the end, to try and combat Metatron's message, she sends out an open prayer, telling her side of the story with God and how easily influenced the angels are.

ACT TWO
supernatural season ten

• Cass is at his Mother's home where she's caring for her dying son. No Cass and Hannah in this act, because I really didn't like those two together. So instead, I'm making them close siblings. Time sticks with her son and occasionally helps the Winchesters with things. She can sense when the mark is being used and the increase of frequency worries her. Father Gideon is starting to peace the truth about Time together, from her angel research to the scroll written about Time (from an old friend in 15th century England). It breaks her when Charlies dies. Time senses Death being summoned and goes to reunite with her old friend whose greatest regret is not stopping her leaving with God. Then the darkness is unleashed.

Now that you've got the idea, I think you can do the rest on your own. But don't be afraid to ask if you need help with a plot point.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — Favourite angel and why?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 75.1K 40
They are born in the darkness, and they own it like no one else. Anna Johnson stays clear of vampires. She knows what they are capable of. As a witc...
10.1K 277 2
This was always going to happen. Potterverse/OC. ยฉ2023
929K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.3K 135 18
ใ€Œ percy jackson af ใ€ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” . . . ๐Ÿ’ in which everything was going well until an oddly familiar ...