A Beautiful Mage in the Beast...

Raisha_Ipi

Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't... Еще

chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

3.1K 126 22
Raisha_Ipi

Flour

Night time 🌟

(Currently, Alina and her mates are talking about the ape king's matter... )

I think we need to be careful, we cannot let anyone know about your powers and fertility, Winston said worriedly.

But then Dylan said, I don't think it's about her power but the other female that Shuu mentioned.

Alina was impressed by Dylan's thoughts. And replied I also think so. Did you hear that female I mean Bai has developed some ways to preserve and cook meat. Also, using herbs and vegetables as food and spices to make foods taste good.

Winston replied, yes, I have heard from other males about it. She is also admired by many.

Exactly my point, she is admired by many and this is what the ape king didn't want. Because she told everyone that she was an ape female. That means if everyone started to admire and follow her the ape king's position would be in danger. So the ape king is trying to get her on his side by using his little pawns. And when she gets on his side he will use her for his profit. But one of his pawns that he was trying to use was already pursuing me.

Also, I think the Ape king knows that Bai and I are not from this place. So he is just making sure that I am not a danger so he is using another pawn to check on me.

So is the other female truly an ape, Winston asked.

No, she is also a human like me. But she lied to everyone.
( to be honest, I think Bai is too young and impulsive. So she just chooses to lie.)

Dylan and Winston looked at Alina with admiration. Then Dylan answered, I am very proud of you, you just see through everything. And Winston nodded at that.

(Alina was embarrassed. She knew this much because she had read the novel. But she decided that she would not tell them that this world is a novel. Because there is no plot effect and this is already a reality. So there is no need to know those depressing things. )

Then suddenly Dylan said, should we finish what we started yesterday? *(smirk)

Alina was embarrassed by the memories of yesterday while Winston was confused.

Then Dylan said, Alina was being naughty yesterday. Then Winston understood and looked at Alina.

On the other hand, Alina has already become as red as a tomato and thinks that there is no other way. Then she looked at them and said okay let's do it. But don't be too rough because I am pregnant okay?

As for her mates, they were just waiting for a yes...

A few moments later,

Alina's POV...

Dylan came closer to my face and kissed my lips while suckling on them.
On the other hand, Winston came from behind and started licking my neck. I could feel he was slowly undressing me.

Dylan put his hand on my thighs while Winston was touching my breasts. I was out of breath so Dylan halted the kiss. I can feel both of them have gotten hard. I saw the look on their faces and realized that they couldn't handle themselves anymore so did I. So I motioned to them that now they can start.   

.................
...

Morning time ⛅

I can feel Dylan and Winston still cuddling with me while sleeping. Sign...
I told them not to be rough but In the end, I got carried away. I don't want to wake them up so I guess I will sleep a little more.

......................................................

After waking up...

Dylan cooked soup for her and waited for her to wake up. Winston came back with some fruits. Seeing this Alina woke up they asked her if she was okay.

Alina answered them, yeah I am feeling ok.

After eating breakfast Alina and Winston went to the garden and Dylan went to hunt as she is pregnant he is exaggerating everything.

Yesterday she used a little bit of her magic to manipulate the growth of the plants. The plants have already grown well. This is almost the end of the rainy season. Alina thought we would be able to get vegetables before the cold session.

................................................

Alina got annoyed without any reason and said to Winston, let's go to the river bank and sit for a while. After that, they started walking along the river bank. Alina said a little walk and exercise are important in pregnancy. Then Winston said, but females got even more slothful after pregnancy. They don't even lift a finger.

This laziness and being unclean is also one of the reasons why they get sick so easily. If I ever have a girl baby I mean a female cub I will teach her to be kind and smart.

Winston looked at her with adoration. Then suddenly they heard a voice, it was Shuu. Alina asked, what happened? Shuu told her I was just looking for you. There is something fun happening in the city, do you want to see it?

Alina cheerfully replied okay, I am also bored. Winston tried to carry her but Alina said she wanted to walk.

Alina's POV...

After we reached the place, I saw that Bai and her males were making flour out of rice. 
(Okay, so she already made the grinder. But I remember that she didn't publicise this in the novel. Is this a butterfly effect? She has also removed the fake freckles I think even yesterday I saw them on her face. Well, I don't like the fact that they make it look like freckles can make a person ugly. I think it makes a person more beautiful.

And to be honest, the females here are also not that ugly. It's just they didn't maintain themselves. This is why they look unattractive that's it. Anyway, this is her business. )

After some time I heard a scream there. Everyone looked that way and saw Rosa.

(To be honest, she's the stupidest villain I have ever seen. If you want to be a villain the first thing you need to do is stop being a loud fool. And I fell in love with the silent and mysterious type of villains.)

...............................................

Rosa's POV...

Before the ugly female came to the city I was the centre of everyone's attention but now she hasn't only taken my place but also made some weird things. She also took Parker away from me.

I hate her.

Back to the present...

How can you ruin the rice by doing this... Don't you know how many breastmen die every year while cultivating rice?

After hearing Rosa's words, everyone started agreeing with her. One of them says that his brother died this year.

Alina thought people were not always stupid. I used to think Rosa was an idiot but she has a point and she manipulated it well. Clever... Now It's time to see how Bai solves this problem and answer them. As she is the main protagonist.

Then Bai said it's not like that I am not ruining the rice. I am just making powder form of it this way we will be able to make many different foods.

Then Rosa said how can you be so selfish just because you are craving some food so you are ruining the rice.

The beastmen became more frustrated but some tried to defend Bai but no use.

On the other hand, Bai was on the verge of crying. Seeing this her males were hissing and growling at others. Then suddenly her eyes located Alina in the crowd and she became more frustrated. Then an idea came to her mind, and out of nowhere she called out Alina's name. Alina! We are from the same place so why don't you tell them that I am telling the truth? Bai thought if I cannot be happy I will not let you be.

Then everyone looked at her and Rosa thought now I have a chance and I will make sure that they get kicked out of the city.

Then Rosa shouted at Alina and said so both of you are trying to endanger the city? You are trying to get everyone sick by eating this white powder. She was provoking the crowd.

Alina was a little bit taken aback by Bai's doing and thought huh, so now you are trying to drag me in your shit. Okay... Bring it on...
And Rosa is trying to eliminate both of her enemies. Good for you...
Maybe... 

Alina's POV...

Then Alina asked are you done? Everyone becomes silent. I don't think I have said or planned anything with Bai. And yes, we can make food out of rice flour and we can also store them. But we should not right now because most of you are used to eating rice also the production rate of rice is very low. So we should wait until we get our next harvest so that we can try this new food.

And why do you think we will get sick from eating food made from flour? Do you get sick after eating rice? We will not eat this powder form, we will use flour to make foods.

Then everyone agreed with me and said  What the beautiful female said was right. Since we don't get sick from eating rice, how can we get sick from eating food made from flour? Also, the kind female made this so we would not get sick. And we will try new foods when we get our crops.

(Well, they have different logic. But thank God, they got it... The main reason for the low production of rice in this city is the soil. The soil of the place where they grow rice is not suitable for rice cultivation. Besides, rice is very scarce in the city at present. Moreover, people's eating habits are a big factor It takes time so we should not take risks now. But why didn't the novel mention anything about food habits?

Also, this time I will help them with paddy cultivation with my magic so they will get more crops than before. I am also thinking of sharing some information about cultivation with Winston.)

After listening to everyone, Rosa growled at me.  She warned me before going. After that, she walked away.

After that, I smiled at the crowd and said you can do your things now. Then I told Winston and Shuu we should get back now.

Bai's POV ...

(I have tried so hard. I know that Rosa doesn't like me so I was trying to use her to get the attention of others. Because I know that females here are not only spoiled but also stupid. But this time Rosa used this opportunity and belittled me in front of everyone.

On the other hand, Alina failed all my efforts and she has become great in front of everyone. All these things are making me hate her even more.)

Back to the present...

Bai was furious with Alina and said, Alina, why did you do that? Why did you take all my credit? I tried my best to make a grinder but suddenly you just came and took all my credit. Who do you think you are?

Alina was shocked and said, Are you crazy? You are the one who dragged me into your mess. Also, why did you shout my name in front of everyone? And if you can't take responsibility then why are you trying to act like a goddess? As for why I confronted Rosa is because she lacks some common sense so I made up for it. Also, I took no credit from you and they did appreciate you.

Anyway, we are leaving so you can have all the attention now.

...............................................

On the other hand, Ape King got the news and was thinking about how to eliminate these two females.

Ape King's POV...

These two females need to leave this city...

Then he got an idea, I think it's time to use them, this way I can eliminate those two females and protect my mate from them. I will never let them take my mate away from me.
*( evil smirk)  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.2K 1.6K 14
this story is without any description ,but to know more read the story pictures are from internet and the story might be related to original in some...
184K 10.3K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
95.5K 4.7K 40
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
34.7K 2.2K 29
Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be a little different because I want to cre...