๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ |...

By caramelitodemieel

"๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š." Secrets... More

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ.๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ

12.8K 533 597
By caramelitodemieel

˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 'ˎ˗

𝟎𝟏|𝐧𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
●・○・●・○・●

A suffocating tension could be felt in the room. The news revealed a few minutes ago about the existence of a demigod daughter of Poseidon seemed to be the subject of debate, mainly among the Gods.

The Olympians were murmuring about what impact the daughter of the sea would have, what problems she could bring with her existence and pondering whether it would be wise to let her live, after all, there was an old prophecy about a daughter of Poseidon and let's just say that it was not a good one.

Zeus was not happy at all with Rhea's existence and that was more than noticeable by the way he glared at the young Parker. The King of the Gods knew how powerful and unpredictable the children of the Gods could be, especially the ones of the three oldest male Gods, and having his brother's daughter in front of him—a daughter who should not exist, was only causing him to have multiple thoughts about the sheer and chaos she could cause. Thoughts that prompted him to direct his hand towards his lightning bolt but soon stopped the action when he began to feel his brother's anger around the room, something that was immediately noticed by the other Olympians, who cut their conversation to direct their gaze towards the two brothers, noticing how Poseidon was holding his trident tightly while glaring at Zeus.

Hestia let out a sigh, her bright red eyes fading slightly as she was consumed with sadness at the sight of her two brothers who were once again on the verge of another argument.

The demigods who had also noticed what was going on between the King of the Gods and the Sea God shared nervous glances and hoped that this would not end in tragedy. They then looked towards Percy, who was watching the interaction with narrowed eyes but his face also was showing concern. Percy could not deny that he felt anxious about what the future held for his sister now that the Gods knew of her existence.

Thor and Loki shared a look as they watched the interaction between the Greek Gods, both brothers shaking their heads and then turning their attention back to Bruce, who was explaining what he had discovered about the Avengers splitting up and that was why the team looked uncomfortable around each other.

Thor was trying to pay attention to what Bruce was saying but his mind was somewhere else. He was still shaky about having his brother next to him when not so long ago he had witnessed his death at the hands of Thanos. The only thing he could guess was that Strange had brought his brother from moments before the attack to their spaceship, and although, Thor feels in a state of shock, he was happy to have his brother back and hoped that this time he may change the future as he knew deep inside that he could not bear the loss of the last person of his family, again.

Meanwhile the Avengers were feeling a bit uncomfortable to be all together again after that big fight they had at the airport and that marked a line between them. They knew that now they had to work together and be a team in order to defeat Thanos but deep inside, they knew that they had to talk about what happened, because if they could not trust each other and be the team they were before, they could not defeat Thanos.

Rhea shifted uncomfortably in her seat, she didn't want to be in that room at all and that was noticeable by her expression, and no one could blame her for feeling that way. She felt so tired, her body was not fully healed and the cuts and wounds that adorned her face and arms were still burning, not to mention her leg, which still hurt when she tried to move it. She felt bad; physically and emotionally and she was not at all prepared to have her life on display for everyone in the room to see.

All Rhea wanted to do was go to her apartment in Queens and sleep until she forgot everything that had happened during the last few hours.
Besides, she knew that the news about she being the daughter of Poseidon had not been taken so well by the Gods either and that was noticeable by the heavy stares she could feel on her. It was as if her mere existence was a crime and the Gods were discussing at that moment the best way to get rid of her, a thought that made a shiver run down her spine.

So, yes, it was understandable that Rhea was feeling the urge to ask Strange to teletransport her away from that room.

Rhea tried to settle in a more confortable position in her seat which caused her to let out a sound of pain, something that caught the attention of the ones around her and Poseidon who left his discussion with his brother to focus his attention on his daughter, thus noticing her pained expression as she took hold of her arm which had multiple cuts on it.

"She needs to be healed." Poseidon said, his eyes blaze with such rage as he remembered how injured she looked when she appeared in the room.

"Leave it to me." Apollo said with a smirk and before Zeus could say anything, Apollo snapped his fingers and disappeared from his throne and appeared moments later in front of Rhea who gasped in surprise at the sight of the god in front of her.

Rhea's eyes widened at the presence of the god, who took off his shades and looked at her with a bright smile that caused Rhea to blink multiple times.

May, Happy, Ned were also surprised by the sudden appearance of the god. Miguel narrow his eyes towards the god, who was looking at Rhea with great interest.

"Hi, sweetheart, don't worry, I just came to help you with the wounds you have, you know god of medicine at your service." Apollo said, giving her another smile.

"What-" Rhea was cut off when Apollo passed his hand over her face as he whispered an incantation causing Rhea to close her eyes. Immediately, the cuts and bruises faded away. The pain in her leg disappeared. Her body was now without any trace of the pain and injuries.

Apollo removed his hand from her face as Rhea let out a sigh of relief. "You're feeling much better, right?" He asked Rhea, who opened her eyes before nodding.

"Thank you." Rhea said softly.

Apollo gave her another dazzling smile and winked at her before snapping his fingers and disappearing from her sight and appearing back on his throne with his shades on.

Poseidon turned to look at him, "Thank you for healing her." He mumbled and then glared at him, "But, I don't want to hear you calling her sweetheart or giving her those smiles and winking at her, again." Poseidon said, making Apollo just smirk in response.

May turned to look at her niece once she got over the shock of what happened with the god, "Are you really feeling better, honey?" She's still worried about how badly injured her niece was.

Rhea nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. "Yes, May. I feel much better." She said, causing May to let out a sigh of relief.

"Dude, that was amazing." Ned commented on how Apollo had healed Rhea.

Miguel only nodded slightly in response, a frown was still on his face, no liking the way the god was looking at Rhea.

Rhea caught Strange's gaze, he nodded to her indicating that it was time for them to start watching her life. Anxiety settled in her at realizing that not only her past will be exposed but also her future. A shiver ran down her spine at the mere thought of her future, she just wishes that what the future held for her is nothing bad. Sighing, Rhea turned her gaze to the screen.

The screen brightened, a drawing of the avengers could be seen as a hand  held it up and a male voice started to be heard.

"Things are changing. They are never gonna be the same." Toomes began to say as he held the drawing up to show it to one of his workers standing next to him, "I mean, look at this. Aliens and big guys tearing down buildings. When I was a kid, I used to draw cowboys and Indians."

The avengers exchanged glances knowing that they were referring to the Chitauri attack led by Loki. Some couldn't help but cast bitter looks towards where the God of Mischief was sitting.

Ned turned to look at her best friend and whispered, "Hey, Rhea. Isn't that the dad of—" Ned didn't finish his question as Rhea nodded quickly, knowing who he was referring to.

Rhea felt troubled as she remembered everything that had happened during that time; the fight she had with Mr. Toomes. A feeling of guilt took over her but not for getting Toomes in jail, but for Liz and her mother as Rhea knew they hadn't taken it well at all when they found out about Toomes' crimes.

"Actually, it's Native American, but whatever." Mason, the man next to Toomes commented but the latter ignored him as he continued to stare at the drawing.

"Yeah...Tell you what, thought." Toomes squints at the drawing, "It ain't that bad, is it?" He asked Mason who shook his head, "No. The kid's got a future."

Toomes raised an eyebrow at the comment as he removed his glasses, "Yeah, well...We will see..." He lowered the drawing and looked up at the roof which was destroyed and through which he could clearly see the Stark tower which was damaged in different parts of the structure and where it could be seen that of the original name only the letter 'A' had been left intact after the attack. "I guess." Toomes said at last before averting his gaze and walking towards an area of the ruined building in which he was.

"Wait, that's where you got the inspiration to turn it into the Avengers Tower?" Clint asked as he looked at the image of the tower.

Tony shrugged, "Yeah, kinda."

"That that tower is no longer owned by them, right?" Annabeth mumbled to Percy who nodded, "Yeah...I think it was  mentioned on the news that he sold it to another company."

Steve who overheard their little conversation thanks to his enchanted hearing frown at the news.

The scene cuts, showing a clean-up group of workers around a giant deceased Chitauri alien creature.

Some Alien artifacts lie among the rubble. Toomes can be seen walking through the site. He passed next to one of the workers and gave him a thumbs up before he turned to another of his workers; Herman Schultz who was trying to cut with a welder one of the alien artifacts without having any success.

Leo perked up at the image of all the artifacts, ignoring for a moment the reminder of the Aliens, after all he's been through that fact couldn't surprise him at all, "No way, that's all Alien technology?" He asked, his eyes twinkling with interest as he thinks about what could be recreated using all those parts.

Tony nodded, "Yeah, all that stuff is what was left over from the Chitauri invasion."

"I don't think it's safe for them to be working around unknown materials...I mean, some of the stuff can still be dangerous, right?" Annabeth knitted her eyebrows as she watched the scene.

"No, hey! You can't cut through that stuff using that. These alien bastards are tough." Toomes started saying while picking a weapon from the ground before moving close to the artifact, "You gotta use their stuff." He said before using the alien tool to break the Chitauri chariot. "See?"

Schultz nods, "All right."

"All right." Toomes says as he slaps him on the shoulder before moving to let Schulz continue working. Just then he notices Brice, another of his workers who seemed to have arrived late. "Oh, hey! Glad you could join us...Afternoon." He says as he watches him walk past him with a disapproving look.

"Yeah...My alarm didn't go off." Brices says as an excuse.

"Yeah, your alarm." Toomes shakes his head, "Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you. This is a huge deal for us." He says, getting a nod as a response from Brice before he walks away.

"Attention, please!" A different voice was heard, causing Toomes and the rest of the workers to look in that direction and notice Anne Hoag, the Director of the Department of Damage Control walking through the place followed by her crew. "In accordance with Executive Order 396B, all post-battle cleanup operations are now under our jurisdiction." She looks around at the workers, "Thank you for your service. We will take it from here."

"Who the hell are you?" Toomes asks as he narrowed his eyes at the woman.

One of the Agents of DOCD steps forward, "Qualified personnel." He said, earning glares from the workers.

Toomes shooks his head, "Look, I have a city contract to salvage all this, okay? With the city, so—" He started explaining but was cut off by Anne Hoag. "I apologize, Mr. Toomes, but all salvage operations are now under our jurisdiction. Please turn over any and all exotic materials that you have collected or you will be prosecuted."

The workers share puzzled looks. One of them slips an alien artifact that seems like a power source into his pocket without being noticed.

"Oh, that's not good." Piper commented once she heard the complaints coming from the Avengers.

"No, something bad could come out of that...I mean experimenting with things that have a different energy can become potentially dangerous." Bruce explained briefly.

"Looks like we're going to have to deal with something else." Natasha commented towards Steve who nodded with a tired expression on his face. They had the Thanos situation and now they had to worry about people who would surely experiment with non-Earth artifacts resulting in something bad for everyone.

Rhea and Ned caught sight of the expressions of some of the Avengers and then shared a look as they tried not to laugh. They knew that the avengers were surely thinking that they now had to deal with another villain. They were in for a surprise when they found out that Rhea had already taken care of that problem.

Toomes glances at his workers before following Anne Hoag who was walking towards the exit of the place, "Ma'am, what am I—Please. Come on..." He started to say, causing Anne to stop and look at him, "Look. I bought trucks for this job. I brought in a whole new crew...These guys have a family. I have a family. I'm all in on this. I—I could lose my house." Toomes tried to reason with her, letting her know the consequences, but Anne just looked at him with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry sir. There's nothing I can do." She said before turning around and walking towards the exit.

"I feel bad for him, I mean everything he invested to be able to do the job and all of a sudden he gets fired without even giving him compensation." Rachel frowned, what was happening reminding her of the calls she sometimes heard of her father when he would give orders to fire employees from some construction work without even thinking about the consequences.

Toomes is left in place, staring at her back as she leaves. Behind him the DODC Agent speaks up, "Maybe next time, don't overextend yourself."

Toomes looks around and grins, "What'd you say?..." He looks around at his crew of workers.

Brice whistles as he glances between Toomes and the Agent, knowing that all will not end well.

"...Yeah, he's right. I overextended myself." Toomes said before punching the agent in the face causing the rest of the Agents to point their guns at him.

"Could have been a better punch." Ares commented earning glances that he simply ignored as he settled better on his throne. He was already bored, he didn't know what all that had to do with the new daughter of Old Seaweed.

The rest of the workers rushed forward making the agents to now point their guns at all of them. Anne hang, who witnessed everything, walked forward, "Put them down." She orders the agents to lower their guns. She then stepped in front of Toomes, "If you have a grievance, you may take it up with my superiors."

Toomes looks at her with a raised eyebrow, "Your superior. Who the hell are they?" He yelled his question.

The scene cuts to a warehouse, a TV screen is shown, playing the news about Tony Stark and his contract with Damage Control.

"A joint venture between Stark Industries and the federal government, the Department of Damage Control will oversee the collection and storage of alien and other exotic materials.Experts estimate there are over fifteen hundred tons of exotic material scattered throughout the tri-state area."

Toomes along with some of his workers watch the news, the former with a furious expression on his face.

"Now the assholes who made this mess are being paid to clean it up." Schultz commented as he watched the news from one of the couches that were in the place.

Some of the Avengers looked offended by what was said while others just had a blank expression on their faces. Over the time they have been in that job they have learned to tolerate people's negative comments.

"It's fair enough for him to be mad about the situation." Miguel commented, making all the avengers' gazes turn in his direction, "I mean, they depended on that job, maybe some of them had families that were in need of the money and then suddenly their job was taken away from them without any further explanation. And let's be honest, these days it's not that easy to find a job, so it's understandable that they are bitter about the situation." He finished saying and then focused his gaze on the screen.

The avengers didn't say anything as they knew that the boy was right.

"Yeah, it's all rigged." Mason says from one of the work tables where he was tinkering with the alien power source that he stole from the salvage site earlier that day. The glowing artifact is now connected to a motor with wires. The blades on the motor start to spin and the machine floats off the table.

"He's figuring out how to use alien energy to power an normal artifact." Bruce commented.

Hephaestus and Leo looked at the screen with interest.

One of the workers who was checking the trucks, pulls off a tarpaulin sheet covering a large piece of Chitauri artifact, revealing a dozen of Chitauri energy cores. "Hey, chief! We still have another load from yesterday. We're supposed to turn this in, right?" He asks as he looks at Toomes.

"I ain't hauling it." Brice says before focusing his attention back to the TV.

"It's too bad. We could have made some pretty cool stuff from all that alien junk." Mason commented as he was still working with the Chitauri artifact.

Toomes stays silent for a moment as he stares at the truck full of alien items and makes up his mind, "I tell you what, let's keep it. The world's changing—"

Mason lifts his magnifying goggles and he along with the rest of the workers shift their attention towards their boss with questionals looks.

Toomes smirk, "—It's time we change, too."

"That's not good." Steve muttered as he noticed the sudden change in Toomes' expression, knowing that what the man would do now would only be driven by revenge and anger.

The scene goes black, "8 years later" is written in big letters in the middle of the screen, before showing the new scene.

A Rolling Stons' song can be heard in the background in the warehouse. Workers are shown moving piles of alien tech and tinkering machines.

Mason works on an elaborate rifle gun. Another worker fires a neon blast from an exotic gun. The blast shears a large item in half. Workers load piles of high tech weapons onto a van. Cash pours through a money counting machine.

"Did you see the way he blasted the wall?!" Percy said with wide eyes.

"Man, that weapon is so cool." Leo commented before wincing as Piper hit him in the back of the head.

"We don't know if the purpose of creating them is good at all. They can be dangerous to everyone." Piper pointed out.

"They managed to combine alien technology with ours." Bruce commented a little amazed and concerned at this.

A person wearing a flying suit with metal wings soars toward the warehouse. Doors in the ceiling slide open and the person drops crates of alien tech from the suits' claw-like feet. Then the person comes through the roof and lands on the platform. He steps out of the wing suit and faces Mason.

"Looks like now you have competition, Bird-Man." Bucky says to Sam with an amused grin earning a scowl from Sam.

"The design of those wings could have been better." Hephaestus commented as he quickly disassembled and reassembled a miniature motor.

"There you go, Mason." The person opens the helmet, revealing Toomes as Mason grins, "Business is good."

Tony turned to the other avengers as he felt everyone's gaze on him, "Hey, you can't blame me for all that...Yeah, maybe it wasn't handled the best way but at least I was taking care of the mess left after the invasion. And it's not like I want him to become a criminal." He said then turned his attention back to the screen.

Ares smirked as he detected the tension among the supposed team of heroes, maybe he could play with their emotions, after all he enjoys a good fight.

The scene changes to the inside of an elevator where the back of a girl can be seen. She was holding a dvd player in her left hand and readjusting her backpack on her shoulder with her other hand.

Suddenly a "ding" was heard and the elevator doors slide open, allowing the girl to step out and revealing that it is Rhea Parker.

At Rhea's appearance some paid more attention, after all she is the reason why they were taken to that room. Poseidon as well as others noticed that Rhea looked a little younger, maybe two years younger than she currently is.

She walks down a hallway, playing with her keys as she passes by some of the apartments where some of the renters are seen outside, whispering as they look towards the apartment where she stopped.

Rhea opened the door and walked into the apartment, closing the door by giving it a little push with her foot, "Hey, May." She said as a greeting.

"Hey. How was school today?" May asked from the living room of the apartment.

"It was okay." Rhea simply answered as she set her keys, the DVD player and backpack on a table near the door, "Did you see the crazy car parked outside..." Rhea starts to say as she walks towards the kitchen but stops abruptly at seeing Tony sitting in the living room along with May.

"Oh, Ms. Parker." Tony says nonchalantly as he turns to look at Rhea who was watching him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I think I would be in shock too." Ned muttered, with a bit of amusement at seeing his best friend's expression on screen.

"Um . . ." Rhea takes off her headphones, looking at May before turning her surprise gaze on Tony, "What—what are you...? Hey! Uh, I'm—Im—I'm Rhea."

"Tony."

Sam snorted, "You say that like she doesn't know who you are. The girl looks like she's going to faint just by looking at you."

"What are...what are you—what are you—what are you doing here?" Rhea finally asks as she crosses her arms over her chest, trying to calm her nerves.

Athena rolls her eyes at the way Rhea was acting, finding slightly annoying that she can complete a sentence, while Hestia cooed at her niece's shy attitude.

"You look adorable." Miguel whispered to Rhea who blushed.

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my e-mails, right?" Tony says winking twice at Rhea to go along with the lie causing her to be confused for a moment but eventually play along.

"Yeah. Regarding the..." Rhea starts to say, not knowing exactly what to say as an excuse but May interrupts her while giving her an excited look, "You didn't tell me about the grant." May says.

Steve shakes his head, "She doesn't even know what you're talking about."

"The September Foundation. Remember when you applied?" Tony gives a look at Rhea who is still confused but ends up nodding in response.

"Yeah."

"Well, I approved, so now we're in business." Tony says as he takes a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? What's up with that? Are you keeping secrets from me now?" May asks as she looks at her niece.

Rhea glanced at May with an innocent expression, "Why, I just, I just...I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know...wh...anyway, what did I apply for?" She change the subject of conversation no knowing what else to say to her aunt.

"You need some lessons on how to lie better." Hermes let out a sigh, "But don't worry, I can help you with that." He says while giving her a cheeky smile at Rhea.

"Uh...thanks?" Rhea replies, not knowing what else to say.

Poseidon glares at Hermes. "You're not going to teach her anything because you're not going anywhere near her." He said in a threatening way, causing Hermes to only raise his hands in defense.

"That's what I'm here to hash out." Tony simply says, making Rhea nod, "Okay. Hash, hash out, okay."

Tony then focuses his attention on May, "It's so hard for me to believe that you're someone's aunt."

May smiles. "Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know?"

"She's good looking." Natasha commented as she eye May on screen, a few in the room hummed in agreement with her.

Zeus eyed May with interest causing Hera to glared at him but the former didn't seem to notice or was simply ignoring her.

Tony then takes another cookie that May offered him, "And this walnut cookie loaf is exceptional."

Rhea frowned as she looked between them, "Let me just stop you there."

"Yeah?" Tony says as he looks back at Rhea with a raised eyebrow.

"Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?" Rhea asks, wanting to know more.

"Priorities."

"Yeah. It's pretty well funded." Tony answers, earning surprise looks for the aunt and niece.

"Wow."

"Look who you're talking to." Tony says before looking at May, "Can I have 5 minutes with her?"

May nods, "Sure."

The scene cuts to Rhea's bedroom.

Tony bolts the door and spits out the walnut loaf in a small trash can that was in the room. "As walnut date loaves go, that wasn't bad." He then notices Rhea's collection of old computers and other stuff along with the DVD player that she set on a table. "Whoa, what do we have here? Retro tech, huh? Thrift store? Salvation Army?"

"Uh, the garbage, actually." Rhea confesses as she looks at all the old stuff.

"Ummm, why do you have all that?" Percy asked with a curious expression over his face.

Rhea shrugged, "I like to build things or repair stuff."

"Oh, she's good at that. Once, she built this amazing electric lock for my room." Ned commented rather proudly.

"It was nothing, I was just playing with some stuff and ended up making the lock." She simply said.

Tyson, hearing that, smiled excitedly, thinking that maybe he and his sister could build something.

Tony looks at her with a raised eyebrow, "You're a dumpster diver."

Rhea shrugged, "Yeah, I was...anyway, look, um, I definitely did not apply for your grant—" She started to say but Tony cut her off, "Ah-ah! Me first." He says making Rhea huffed but end up nodding, making a motion for Tony to start talking.

Rhea closed her eyes as she let out a sigh, knowing that her secret was about to be revealed. "Here we go."

"Quick question of the rhetorical variety." Tony pulls out his phone which projects a video of someone using a blue and red suit and a mask covering their face, as they swing by a boy and punch him at noticing that he was traying to break out a car. "That's you, right?"

"Um, no. What do you mean?" Rhea frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah." Tony raised an eyebrow then he showed her another video of the same person who stopped a car for crashing onto a bus. "Look at you go. Wow! Nice catch. 3,000 pounds, 40 miles an hour. That's not easy. You got mad skills." He says, impressed as he set the phone that was still playing the videos on a table.

Rhea shifted uncomfortably as she started to feel the stares being directed her way.

"No way..." Percy and Leo shared a look, both thinking the same thing.

"Look, Mr. Stark, I don't know where you got the idea that I'm that person on the videos, and to be honest, those videos can't even be real." Rhea walked towards the table where the phone was playing the videos, "I mean, look at this...this is from YouTube, right? I mean, that's where you found that? Because you know that's all fake. It's all done on the computer—" She started rambling without noticing how Tony was eyeing a small door on the ceiling.

"Mm-Hmm."

"—It's like that video. What is it?" Rhea commented, her gaze still on the video.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...oh, you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?" Tony took a baseball bat that was in the room.

"Exactly."

Tony pushed the small door open on the ceiling with the baseball bat, immediately a blue and red suit fall from it and stay hanging in the air as it was tied on something. "Oh, what have we here?"

Rhea rushed forward taking the suit and hiding it in a drawer of her closet, she then turned around and faced Tony who was watching her with an amused expression, "Uh...that's a..."

"There's no need for you to try to hide it anymore once he saw it." Loki commented in amusement.

"So. You're the...Spider ling. Crime-fighting Spider...you're Spider-Girl?"

Rhea crossed her arms, "Spider-Woman"

A squeal was heard making everyone turn around towards Percy and Leo who were smiling as if they had heard the best news in the world.

"Man, your sister is Spider-Woman!"

"My sister is Spider-Woman!"

The two exclaimed before fixing their gaze on Rhea who blushed as everyone now had their eyes on her.

The demigods looked at Rhea in shock. They knew about this new masked hero roaming around the streets of new York—thanks to Percy and Leo who were big fans and talked some much about that, that their friends start showing more interest in spider-woman.

Percy could not help but look at his sister in awe. He admired this new hero who appeared out of nowhere in New York and who since then has only taken it as her job to protect the people who need it the most, no matter if it was an adult or a kid, she did whatever she could to help others.

Steve looked at Rhea with wide eyes then turned his gaze to Bucky and Sam who were also in shock, "You guys fought with a kid!" He hissed making them both give him a look.

"Yeah and you were the one who threw a gangway on her." They reminded him causing Steve to pale and turn to look at Poseidon, "We're in trouble." Steve muttered, looking nervous.

Meanwhile Poseidon and some of the rest of the Olympians were listening to Hermes who was explaining about Spider-Woman and how she was known to be a vigilante in New York. The messenger of the gods was one of the best at explaining all that since he spent more time around the mortals and learned more things.

Poseidon and the Sea family couldn't help but be shock at the news that the new daughter of the Sea was a known hero. Poseidon just let out a sigh, he hope that his daughter had a normal life without problems but that seems far from reality.

"Not in that onesie, you're not." Tony points out earning an offended look from Rhea.

"It's not a onesie." Rhea says as she walks towards her desk. Tony looks at her before picking the suit from the drawer and observing it. "I can't believe this. I was actually having a really good day today, you know, Mr. Stark. I didn't miss my train, I found a perfectly good DVD player just sitting there and...my algebra test. Nailed it!" Rhea rambles, something that she always does when she is stressed or nervous.

Tony chuckled slightly as he listened to Rhea again, at that moment it reminded him a bit of himself when he used to tell his mom how his day went.

"Who else knows? Anybody?" Tony then asked.

Rhea shook her head, "Nobody."

"Well, not anymore." Rhea grumbled as now May, Ned and Miguel knew it and not to forget so did everyone in that room.

"Not even your...unusually attractive aunt?" Tony took a seat on a chair while he was now checking the mask of the suit.

Rhea's eyes widened, "No, no, no. If she knew, she would freak out. And when she freaks out, I freak out."

Rhea and May shared a look, both of them letting out a slight laugh as they remembered how May found out about her secret.

"You know what I think is really cool? This webbing." Tony throws Rhea a small vial with a web inside, which Rhea catches easily without looking. "That tensile strength is off the charts. Who manufactured that?"

"I did." Rhea confesses earning an impressed look from Tony.

Bruce quickly turned to look at Rhea with a very impressed look, "Really, you did it?"

Rhea nodded, "Yeah, I did...actually, I'm working on a new formula to improve it." She commented earning impressed looks from Bruce and Tony.

"A new one? But the one that you give me was a good one." Tony said but Rhea just shrugged.

"Climbing the walls...how you doing that? Adhesive gloves?"

Rhea let out a sigh, "It's a long story. I was uh..."

"Lordy! Can you even see with these?" Tony asks as he tries to see through the googles of the mask.

Some couldn't help but laugh at that, while Rhea shook her head with an amused expression as she remembered when Ned tried on the mask and ended up bumping into the wall because he couldn't see properly with the googles.

Rhea huffed and walked towards Tony and took the mask before putting it back in the closet, "Yes. Yes, I can! I can see in those. Okay? It's just that... when whatever happened, happened...it's like my senses have been dialed to 11. There's way too much input, so they just kinda help me focus." She explained.

"I'd like to know exactly what happened to you...I mean how did you get your powers?" Triton couldn't help but asked, how was feeling curious about his sister.

Rhea turned to look at everyone as she rubbed the back of her head, still feeling a little uncomfortable having everyone's attention on her. "Ummm, I was on a school trip in some labs and ended up being bitten by a radioactive spider, apparently its venom messed up my dna in a major way." Rhea explained earning different looks from everyone.

"Interesting... " Bruce murmured as he looked at Rhea, his need to know more was surfacing, he wanted to ask Rhea if he could run some tests of her blood to see if they could detect the changes but thought better of it, deciding that he would talk to her later.

Poseidon frowned, worried about his daughter. Sure, she looks fine now, she didn't seem to have bad health but he was still worried that in the future those powers were going to cause her some problems.

Meanwhile, Annabeth was watching Rhea with interest as multiple thoughts ran through her mind. "If the spider bite—" she paused as she shuddered at the thought, "If that caused her to have those powers, superhuman strength and enhanced senses...imagine how powerful she would be with her godly powers!" Annabeth commented to her friends who immediately began to think about it.

Zeus, who heard Athena's daughter, frowned, not liking at all to know that Poseidon could have another powerful child.

"You're in dire need of an upgrade. Systemic, top to bottom. 100-point restoration. That's why I'm here." Tony says as Rhea sits on her bed and looks at Tony who was now with a serious expression, "Why are you doing this? I gotta know. What's your MO? What gets you outta that twin bed in the morning?"

"Because..." Rhea plays with the rings on her fingers, "because l've been me my whole life, and l've had these powers for 6 months...I read books, I build computers and different stuff and yeah. I would love to do cheerleading or play any sport. But I couldn't then so I shouldn't now."

"Because you're different." Tony commented earning a nod from Rhea.

"Exactly. But I can't tell anybody that, so I'm not." She let out a sigh, "When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen...they happen because of you." Rhea looks away from Tony.

"Huh, that's surprisingly wise coming from a daughter of Poseidon." Athena muttered as she watched the young girl.

While the others, specifically the avengers and some demigods seemed affected by her words.

Tony looks affected by Rhea's words, he then notices that she got lost in thought while looking at something. He followed her line of sight and saw some photo frames. One was of a young Rhea with her mother. The other was of older Rhea smiling brightly while her aunt May and uncle Ben were hugging her.

May looked sadly at the pictures on the screen and took her niece's hand in hers. She knew that even after all the time that had passed, the loss of her mother Rachel and her uncle Ben still affected her too much, especially of the latter who somehow seemed as if his death haunted her.

"Rachel." Poseidon said, causing Rhea and May to turn to look at him, "That's your mother, Rachel...What happened to her?" The sea god asked but immediately regretted it as he noticed the sad expression on his daughter's face.

Rhea cleared her throat before speaking, "We don't know exactly...my mother left me with May and Ben when I was 9 and some days later we found out about her death." She said, as a frown appeared on her face. Rhea still had many questions about her mother; why she left her and why she acted like  if she was running away from something.

Poseidon's gaze softened as he listened to his daughter while guilt built inside him. If only he had known about his daughter's existence he would have at least taken it upon himself to protect her from a distance like he did sometimes with Percy.

Oh, the poor dear." Sally muttered, feeling sad for the girl.

"So you wanna look out for the little guy? You wanna do your part? Make the world a better place, all that, right?" Tony asks after a moment causing Rhea to snap out of her thoughts.

"A had the opportunity to protect those who can protect themselves. That's—that's what it is." Rhea finally said.

Tony stands up and slowly steps over to Rhea whose leg is stretched out on the bed. He looks down at it. "I'm gonna sit here, so you move your leg." Rhea moves along and Tony sits beside her, raising his hand, hesitantly clasps Rhea's shoulder. "You got a passport?"

Rhea shook her head, "Uh, no. I don't even have a driver's license."

"You ever been to Germany?" Tony then asks.

"No."

"Oh, you'll love it."

"I can't go to Germany!" Rhea stated, earning a confused look from Tony.

"Why?"

"I got...homework." Rhea says as an excuse causing Tonny to roll his eyes, "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." He says.

"You did not just say that."

"I'm—I'm being serious! I can't just drop out of school!" Rhea exclaimed as she looked at Tony who was now walking towards the door.

Tony shook his head, "I shouldn't have to dragged her into a fight that didn't even involved her."

"Might be a little dangerous. Better tell Aunt Hottie I'm taking you on a field trip." Tony says as he was about to open the door.

Rhea stood up quickly and shot a web towards Tony's hand, webbing it to the door. "Don't tell Aunt May." Rhea says with a nervous look.

"Alright, Spider-Woman." Tony shares with her an earnest look before Tony returns to his usual attitude. "Get me out of this." He points to the web.

"Sorry, I'll get the ..." Rhea says as she goes to her closet looking for something.

"Woah, that's so cool." Leo exclaims, "How did you do the shooter?"

Rhea tilted her head, "If I remember correctly that was a new shooter, I think I made it using a wristwatch."

Leo nodded at the answer as his mind went a thousand miles thinking of the different shooter designs he could create.

Travis and Conor shared mischievous grins, "We need something like that!" They exclaimed not noticing the horrified looks from their friends as they were imagining the mischief the two brothers could create.

The scene changes, the scenery of New York passing by at high velocity is shown through a phone screen. Then the voice of Rhea starts to be heard.

"New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home." She says using a gravelly voice.

"Oh no." Rhea says, starting to feel embarrassed at knowing that her little video diary will be shown to everyone.

"What's that?" Miguel asks, raising an eyebrow at seeing Rhea blush.

Meanwhile, Happy and Tony let out a laugh, "Oh, so we're going to see everything you filmed." Tony said, causing Rhea mumbled about why they have to embarrass her like that.

"I don't even know how they got that video." Rhea said while glaring at Strange.

"I can't believe that I've been living in the same city as my sister all this time without knowing it!" Percy pursed his lips at the reminder.

"Who are you talking to?"

Rhea moved her phone, now filming Happy who was driving in the front seat. "No one. Just making a little video of the trip." She says, now with her normal voice.

"You know you can't show it to anyone." Happy says as he looks at Rhea though the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Uh...Because it's fun." Rhea simply said.

"Yeah, it is!" Leo, Percy and the Stoll brothers exclaimed.

Artemis rolled her eyes at seeing his twin agreeing with what was said.

"Fun." Happy muttered as he put his sunglasses on, thinking that the whole situation is the opposite of fun.

"So, uh, why do they call you Happy?" Rhea tries to make a little conversation but Happy raises the limo's partition.

"Rude."

"He looks already so done with her." Natasha snorted as she shook her head at Happy's attitude.

The scene changes, now though the small screen can be seen Happy taking some bags from the trunk.

"Come on. I'm not carrying your bags." Happy says as he points towards the small private plane waiting for them. " Let 's go."

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?" Rhea says once she took her bag.

"There's a bathroom on it." Happy informs her.

Rhea continues filming now the inside of the plane, two seats for the pilot and the copilot are there, but no one is sitting in them.

"Whoa. No pilot? That's awesome." Rhea is heard saying.

"I wouldn't feel safe knowing there's no pilot on the plane, at least as a precaution." Rachel commented, briefly recalling the time she almost died in her father's helicopter and all because the pilot fell asleep thanks to Morpheus' spell. Let's just say she hasn't been such a fan of any air transports since then.

Meanwhile, Zeus was complaining about how a daughter of Poseidon dared to enter his domain, complaints that the other gods ignored.

Rhea then sits down, pointing the camera at Happy who was sitting in front of her, "Is that where you're gonna sit?" Happy asked, with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah."

"This is your first time on a private plane?" Happy asks, earning a nod from Rhea, "My first time on any plane." She confesses, causing Happy to move away to sit in another seat.

"And her last time." Zeus muttered earning a glare from his brother and surprisingly from Amphitrite.

Scene cut to some time later. Rhea was pointing the camera towards her face and putting a finger to her lips while making a shushing sound. "Shhh." She then moves the camera towards Happy snoring, who at the sound of Rhea's chuckle, jerks awake, causing the whole frame to shake.

The laughter of a few was heard around the room at Happy's expression.

Tony and Rhodey's laughter being the loudest making Happy shoot them a glare. "Now I understand why Happy complained to me immediately when they arrived in Berlin."

The scene changes, now showing different videos of Rhea in Berlin Brandenburg Airport where Happy is shown dragging his luggage behind him, and Rhea's face in quick succession. Then Rhea sightseeing in Berlin. Videos of Berlin streets, the Brandenburg Gate, a street performer, foreign girls, and a pretzel vendor.

"No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Something about Captain America going crazy." Rhea's voice is heard as the videos change.

Steve shot a withering glare at Tony, " Seriously? You told her I was crazy?!

Tony shrugged, "What else was I supposed to tell her?!" He said defensively.

Steve scoffed, "Maybe you weren't supposed to tell her anything because you shouldn't have brought a 14 year old girl into a fight that didn't involve her in the first place." He shot back making Tony wince at that, knowing Steve was right and he shouldn't have involved Rhea.

Rhea frowned, "Hey, I was 15, not 14!"

Miguel shook his head, "That doesn't make it any better, Rhea."

The scene change, now in the video is shown the entrance of an Hotel, then is shown Happy in front of 2 doors.

Happy pointing at one door "This is you."

"Oh, we're neighbors?" Rhea asks.

"We're not roommates. Suit up." Happy says before entering his room and closing the door behind him.

The scene changes now showing Rhea standing in front of a mirror, as she is still filming. She was wearing her homemade Spider-Woman suit, consisting of a hoodie, goggles with shutters, and web-shooters.

Aphrodite made a sound of horror, "What are you wearing?" she said while looking at Rhea as if she had committed the worst crime ever.

"That looks like a onesie." Sam said amused.

Rhea huffed, "It's not a onesie, okay? It's the first suit I ever designed." She defended herself.

Percy shrugged, "It's not too bad for a first suit." He said, earning a thanks from Rhea.

Meanwhile Aphrodite kept complaining about the suit which in her opinion looked horrible, "No, she can't keep wearing that suit! Let alone hide that beautiful face with that hideous mask!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, Rhea, you got this. You got this." She started whispering to herself.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Happy is staring at Rhea with a horrified look.

Rhea tilts down the camera to reveal her feet showing her red sneakers. "It's my suit." She says as if it was something obvious.

Happy shakes his head, "Where's the case?" He opens a door, showing Rhea another area of his suite.

"What? I thought that was a closet. This is still my room?" Rhea says in awe.

"There." Happy pointed towards a case sitting on a coffee table.

Rhea picks up a card that says "A minor upgrade -TS" from the case. "A minor upgrade?" She mutters before unbuckling a lock the case unfolds itself, revealing a high tech Spider-Woman suit complete with holograms. "What the...? This is the coolest thing I've ever seen—"

Sam whistled, "If that's a minor upgrade, how will it look like when you do a major upgrade?" He commented, the others nodding in agreement with him.

Rhea and Tony exchanged a brief glance, both thinking about the reactions of the others when they see the Iron Spider suit.

"Put it on. We have to go." Happy says.

"—I can't believe this. I don't understand. Is it really for me?" Rhea moved the camera towards Happy who was leaving the room. She moves the camera now filming her face as she takes off the mask of her homemade Spider-Woman suit with a huge, excited grin on her face. "This is insane. Insane. I think this is the greatest day of my life."

"She looks so happy." Poseidon commented as he gave Rhea a soft look, but he was also feeling slightly jealous at knowing that what cause her happiness was a gift from Tony, who Poseidon caught glancing at Rhea with a soft look, almost like in a fatherly way.

"Let's go." Happy entered the room again to drag a hyped-up Rhea out of it.

The scene changes, through the small screen now can be seen the Outside Flughafen Leipzig-Halle, then the voice of Rhea starts to be heard as she whispers, "Okay, so there's Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow. Whoa. Who's that new guy?"

Hermes smiled amused, "Did you really record the whole fight?" He raised an eyebrow at Rhea who gave the avengers  an innocent smile.

"No...just parts of it." Rhea said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Underoos!" Tony suddenly yells

"Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go." Rhea stops filming.

The scene change, a web is shot towards Steve's shield pulling it apart before another web is shot towards Steve binding his hands.

Then Rhea lands on top of a helicopter with the shield in one arm, she looks up and narrows her eyes towards Steve.

"Oh, come on! Why did you have to do a pose when you land?" Yelena, who had been quiet all this time, suddenly exclaimed.

The avengers looked at each other, confused as Natasha rolled her eyes at what her sister said. "I told you it's not something we planned, it just happens." Natasha says.

Yelena snorted. "Yeah, whatever you say, сестра."

"Nice job, kid." Tony said.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's—it's perfect. Thank you." Rhea started to ramble.

Aphrodite let out a sigh of relief, "That suit is much better but I still insist she doesn't have to wear that mask. Just look at her, such a beautiful face doesn't have to be hidden!"

Artemis rolled her eyes, "If she wears the mask it's clearly to hide her identity." She said but Aphrodite just ignored her.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation now, okay? We'll talk about it later. Just...Good job."

Rhea nodded and then looked at the others, "Hey, everyone."

"You look so awkward in there." Sam commented as he and Bucky snickered making Rhea roll her eyes.

Steve looks at Rhea and then at Tony, "You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony tried to reason with Steve.

"You did that when you signed." Steve pointed out earning a deseparted look from Tony.

Tony and Steve shifted uncomfortably in their seats as they winced at the sight of part of their fight. They never imagined it would come to the point of fighting each other and splitting up the team. It all could have been handled in a better way if they hadn't been so stubborn and talked about it.

Thor shook his head, "My friends, I can't believe you fought." He commented a little disappointed with what had happened.

Meanwhile the Olympians gave Thor a look when they heard him call mere mortals "friends".

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys...with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." Tony says.

Steve tilts his head as he listens to Sam who was talking through the radio.

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve, upon hearing that, holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off. "Alright, Lang." He says.

Rhea senses something making her look at the shield, "Hey, guys, something..." She was cut off when suddenly Scott grew into his normal height and took the shield away before kicking Rhea.

"Whoa. What—what the hell was that?" Rhodey says with a bit of surprise.

"Whoa."

"Who was that?!"

"How was that possible?"

Murmurs of astonishment were heard coming from the demi-gods.

"That's Scott, better known as Ant-Man...and as for how it's possible what he did, well he had help from a scientist." Tony explained briefly, plus he still didn't have much information about Scott.

"So now there's a spider woman and an ant man on the team?" Bruce commented as he shook his head. Surprised at the new heroes out there that he wasn't aware of because he was in space.

"That sounded so weird but awesome at the same time." Leo said excitedly.

Scott hands back Steve his shield. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Tony spotted two people running inside a building, "Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" He says before flying towards them.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey informed.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Rhea asked him through the radio.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!" Rhea says before shooting two webs towards the terminal building.

The scene cuts to inside the terminal where Bucky and Sam can be seen running until something outside catches Bucky's attention.

"What the hell is that?"

Sam looks to where Bucky pointed, noticing Rhea crawling on the glass wall, "Everyone's got a gimmick now."

Rhea shoots two webs and swings, breaking through the glass wall and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky throws a punch, but Rhea catches his fist easily causing Bucky to look shocked for a second.

Steve looked impressed, "She easily stopped you."

"Whoa, you have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" She says before being tackled by Sam who lifts her as they fly through the terminal. "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid-air Rhea fends Sam off, then swings after him using her webs.

"Look at those wings and the metal arm!" Leo exclaimed earning a look from Piper.

"You're thinking of creating something like that, aren't you?" She asked as she recognized her friend's expression who only nodded his head repeatedly in response causing her to let out a sigh, "That won't be good." She muttered.

Rhea swings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots at her. She then stops on a high beam. "Oh god." She says moving to another beam before being hit by something that Bucky threw at her.

"How did you know about that something was thrown your way without looking?"

"It's like a sixth sense, I'm more aware of my surroundings so I can know when something bad will happen." Rhea tried to explain.

Bucky hides behind a column, as Rhea yelled at him, "Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" Rhea throws him back the object, breaking the column.

Sam then kicks her off the beam and Rhea shoots a web towards the ceiling before firing a web towards Sam's wings which sends Sam crashing to the floor. Rhea then webs Sam's wrist to a balcony railing before landing on a beam.

"Those wings are carbon fiber?"She asks with curiosity.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam looks at the webs in his hands.

Rhea huffed, "Just because I have the abilities of a spider doesn't mean my body can also produce the webs."

"But you can't deny that it would be awesome...weird but awesome." Ned commented.

Rhea ignored what he said and continued talking about the wings, "That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you've been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talking." Sam pointed out with annoyance.

Percy shrugged, "It's not so bad, you can manage to distract your opponents with the talk."

"Exactly! You get it!" Rhea said as she pointed at Percy who smiled.

Rhea shrugged, "Alright, sorry, my bad." She swings down at the same time that Bucky jumps in the way causing Rhea to kick them through the glass down onto the next floor and webs them to stay in place. "Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry." Rhea was about to shoot another web when suddenly Redwing appeared and dragged her through the glass wall and then let her go, causing her to fall.

"Wwahhhh!"

"Not a bad job, kid. In theory, you beat those two...you just need to improve your fighting skills a bit..." Natasha commented as she watched Rhea and completely ignored Bucky and Sam's complaints.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Rhea gave her a small smile.

Natasha then turned to look at Yelena who was also watching Rhea before catching her sister's gaze. The  two sharing a silent conversation before Yelena nodded.

Percy who accidentally saw the interaction, furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the two women watching his sister.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky says to Sam with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"I hate you." Sam simply said.

"I still hate you." Sam muttered to Bucky who just rolled his eyes as the others watched them with amused expressions.

The scene changes, showing Rhea swinging through the air as she evades the vehicles projected by Wanda. Then change, showing her landing on top of an airplane's wing once Steve snapped the web with his shield.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." Rhea commented as she eyes the shield.

"Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand." Steve says, but Rhea cuts him off.

"Huh, Mr. Stark said you'd say that." Rhea shot webs which stuck to Steve's shield and ankle. She pulls and Steve slides towards her. and kicks him backwards, then she rolls clear, "He also said to go for your legs." As Steve runs to get his shield, Rhea webs his hands and pulls making Steve grits his teeth before he spins and somersaults, propelling Rhea through the air.

Rhea lands on the floor and shoots another web towards Steve but he catches it and tugs Rhea towards him, knocking her down with the shield.

"Ouch"

"That must hurt."

"No cool, Cap."

Rhea recovers and pulls herself up on top of a gangway.

"Stark tell you anything else?" Steve asks.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right and that makes you dangerous." Rhea swings down and Steve leaps to kick her backwards onto the gangway's leg.

"Guess he had a point." He throws his shield at the leg and the gangway falls causing Rhea to hold it up and earning an impressive look from Steve, "You got heart, kid. Where're you from?"

"Queens." Rhea simply said.

"Brooklyn." Steve smiles before running away and leaving Rhea holding the gangway.

Steve winced at the scene and even more at May's yell, "You threw a gangway on my niece and then left her there?" She glared at Steve.

Miguel narrowed his eyes at Steve, not liking what he saw on screen.

"Sorry kid, for that." Steve said to Rhea who waved her hand dismissively.

"It's okay, I've had worse." She said but then regretted it when she heard 3 cries.

"WHAT?!" May, Tony and Poseidon shouted at the same time as they looked at Rhea with concern.

Poseidon had a tight grip on his trident as he was being held by Triton while Amphitrite was talking to him, trying to calm him down.

Percy blinked several times, surprised at his sister's strength. His friends were the same way, casting looks of awe at Rhea.

"Interesting..." Artemis commented as he glanced at the young Parker with a calculating look.

The scene changes, now showing Rhea thorung the small screen of the phone. Explosions are heard and seen everywhere.

"Okay, so the craziest thing just happened, right? First I fight with these two guys, one wearing like a bird suit and the other one was like a new version of RoboCop and a few minutes ago I had a fight with Captain America and I stole his shield and I threw it at him...then he kind of threw a gangway over me but it's okay, I could hold it..."

Some couldn't help but snicker at the way Rhea was narrating her fights with the three men who looked offended.

"Bird suit? Really?!" Sam exclaimed in annoyance.

"She didn't steal my shield." Steve complained as he crossed his arms.

Sam and Bucky send him an incredulous look, "Yes, she did!"

Suddenly a metallic noise was heard before Ant-Man grows into a giant in the background and grabs War Machine by his ankle. Rhea turns to see this, "What the hell? He's big now. I gotta go. Hang on."

"Holy shit!"

"He's almost the size of the giants!"

"What the Hades, that's awesome!"

She put the phone down and for a moment, in the video it can be seen Rhea clinging to a web stuck to War Machine's back.

She then shoots webs and wraps them around Scott's over-sized legs and arms before swinging around him and hit him in the helmet making him stumble.

The phone suddenly moved, now just showing the sky. Then after a few minutes it was heard the battle commencing and Rhea being flung through the air.

"AAAAHHHHHHH"

The scene changes back to Rhea's hotel room. She's facing the camera, now dressed in a gray NASA T-shirt and some pajama pants. It's obvious that she was still high on adrenaline.

"It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened! So Mr. Stark was like, "Hey, Underoos!" and I just sort of flipped in and I stole Cap's shield. I was like, "Hey, what's up, everybody?" And then..." She was cut off by a knock on her door.

"Hey, just a second! Coming!" She places the phone on the table and then backflips to the door, but before she can open it, Happy enters in a bathrobe.

"Cool."

"Man, I wish I could do that, but if I did I'd fall straight on my face."

Hades shook his head as he massaged his temples, "Why couldn't you have had a daughter who is a little more quiet and not as imperative as your sons." He said in reproach at Poseidon who only smiled at his brother.

"Hey."

"We have thin walls here." Happy says earning a sheepish look from Rhea.

Some laughed at Happy's tired expression.

The scene cuts, now inside Tony's car. A hand reaches for the phone and tilts it up to find Tony Stark in a suit and sunglasses ensemble. Some bruises were visible on his face.

"What are you doing, a little video diary?" He asks Rhea who muttered a "Yeah" as a response, "It's all right. I'd probably do the same." Tony confess.

"I told her not to do it. She was filming everything." Happy says from the driver's seat.

"It's okay." Tony waved him off.

"I'm gonna wipe the chip." Happy insists.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You know what? We should actually...We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?" Tony takes off his shades, revealing his bruised eye.

"An alibi? Sure...Just hold on." Rhea moves the camera now pointing towards them.

"We rolling?" Tony asks, earning just a nod from Rhea, "Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope." Rhea looks at Tony with a frown on her face. Tony chuckles and pats her shoulder, "Rhea, that's inappropriate. All right, let's start over. You can edit it."

"That's not how you talk to a woman." Sally said as she along with the other women and girls glare at Tony.

"Ugh, Men." Artemis said as she looked at Tony as if he was dirt stuck on her shoe.

Tony winced before sending an apologetic look towards May.

"Ummm, yeah." Rhea says with an uncomfortable smile on her face.

"Three, two, one. Hey, May. My gosh, uh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your niece did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed." Tony puts on a solemn face as Rhea offers the camera a wide-eyed, tight-lipped smile, trying to look innocent. Suddenly a loud honk was heard.

"Come on! It's a freaking merge." Happy yelled before turning to look at Tony, "I'm sorry."

"This is because you're not on Queens Boulevard." Tony looks at Happy and then back at the camera, "See, Happy is... is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was the forehead of security, and before that, he was just a driver."

Still driving, Happy gives Tony a sidelong glance as Rhea now points the camera at him, "That was a private conversation. I don't like joking about this. It was hard for me to talk to you about that."

Then the video cuts and a new one starts playing, "No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?" Tony asks as Happy slams on the brakes, making the car screech to a stop.

"All right. Here we are. End of the line. Whoops." Happy says, earning a laugh from Tony who moves the phone to film Rhea who looks a bit pale.

"You look like you don't want to be there anymore." Thalia points out at seeing Rhea's expression.

"Happy, can you give us a moment?" Tonys asks Happy, who narrows his eyes towards him.

"You want me to leave the car?" Happy asks with an offended look.

"Why don't you grab Rhea's case out of the trunk."

Rhea's film finally stops rolling. She slowly lowers her phone with a shock expression over her face, "I can keep the suit?"

"Yes, we were just talking about it." Tony puts his sunglasses back on and clears his throat. Through the rear window, Happy is seen struggling with Rhea's case. "Do me a favor, though. Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. I've seen his cardiogram. All right?—"

"Yes." Rhea nodded, feeling bad for causing Happy so much stress.

"—Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a little grey area in there, and that's where you operate." Tony says to Rhea.

"Wait, does that mean that I'm an Avenger?" Rhea asks with excitement but Tony shakes his head, "No."

Happy knocks on the window and holds the case up. "This it?"

"Seventh floor." Tony instructs but Rhea interrupts him.

"Thank you, but I can take that. You don't have to take it." Rhea gave him a small smile.

"You're gonna take it?" Happy asks

"Yeah, I can take that. Don't worry about it."

"Thank you." Happy drops the case by the car.

"You are very respectful and kind." Hestia says to Rhea who gives her a soft smile before thanking her for the compliment. It was noticeable for the goddess of the heart that Rhea was a girl with a big heart and there was also warm energy surrounding her.

Rhea looks back at Tony, "So when's, when's our next...When's our next "retreat," you know? Like..."

"What, next mission? We'll call you...Well, someone will call you." Tony stated.

"Oh...From your team." Rhea murmured.

"Okay." Tony reaches for the door. Rhea mistakes the gesture as a hug and brings her arms around Tony.

"It 's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you. We're not there yet." Tony says, earning an awkward look from Rhea who after a moment climbs out of the car. Almost as an afterthought, Tony calls out, "Bye."

Rhea sinks into her seat. "That was so embarrassing." She muttered without noticing Tony's guilty look at his attitude.

Rhea looks at the car drive off. A bright smile appears on her face, "They're gonna call me." She picks up her bag and the Spider-Woman suit case before running towards the apartment entrance.

"I have a feeling that won't happen." Percy said, a frown appearing on his features before he narrowed his eyes at Tony.

The avengers, who were also thinking that, send some looks at Tony who winces as he remembers how he ghosted Rhea for almost two months.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚-

Thoughts?!?!?
I hope, I did a good job with the reactions.

quick question; for my book 'meraki' should I write s1 (teen wolf) or skip it and start with season 2?

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! If you have any questions please let me know and I'll reply!

English is not my first language, that is to say that there may be grammatical errors.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭!♡

-𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆🕷️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.3K 15
SPIDERMOM AND SPIDERSON Natasha Romanoff and the other Avengers are doing their missions and training. It's been a year since the attack of Ultron a...
2.6K 85 12
Lilith Maria-Raven Stark, the daughter of the billionaire CEO of Stark Industries, the famed Tony Stark. She goes by Lillian, hating her true name. I...
287 20 7
"She toes the line between 'em, he says he's new at this. There's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss. He hates it when she's cry...
37.4K 1.7K 10
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง (temporary discontinued) โคท...