INTO YOU | A desi love story

By elijahthinker

Aashna Kapoor, the CEO of Kapoor Industries, is one of the most influential women of the country. She's rich... More

Introduction
Playlist
dedication
The Arrangement
The Feelings
The Agreement
The Families
With You
Shaadi ?
first day
falling ?
flowers
dress
what the hell?
note !!
past
please don't leave
kiss me, aryan.
i want you.
so mine.
note !!

The Idea

470 30 1
By elijahthinker

Aryan's POV :

I reached Kapoor industries and ran through the floors, panting heavily, Rahul, my assistant, behind me trying to keep up with my pace. The receptionist called out to me but I ignored him. I took the lift and pressed the button to floor 15, her floor. As soon as the door opened, I ran to her assistant to let me in. She was quite hesitant at first and tried to inform Aashna about it, but I stopped her and let myself in. I opened the door and saw her look up, with those gorgeous amber eyes at me.

Not the time Aryan.

"You said yes ?" I asked her dumbfoundedly. All she did was stare at me for a few seconds, where I could feel my heart beat faster. I blamed it on me running, but it was definitely not that reason. She looked back at her laptop and started working again.

"Answer me Aashna, haa kyu bola ? Nafrat nahi karti mujhse ?" ( why did you say yes ? don't you hate me ? )

"Karti hu, lekin usse zyada pyaar papa se hai. And I agree to this arrangement even if I'm so against it. So agar tumhe problem hai toh jaake boldo" Aashna said directly looking at me which spiked up my heart beat a little more again. There's something about those eyes.

Not the time again Aryan.

"I wont say no Aashna, sorry if you thought I was going to reject this idea. I'm perfectly fine with this situation, and now that you are too, this is going to be fun" I said smirking at her which made her visibly cringe. "Come on, meri smile itni bhi kharab nahi hai" ( come on my smile isn't that bad) I said laughing at her, which earned a little laugh out of her and some thing whispered very silently. Damn that laugh, my heart was back at doing those flips again.

I bid goodbye to her, and returned to my office. Weirdly all I did was grin to myself, but I couldn't confirm the reason myself. I forced myself to believe that the reason wasn't Aashna saying yes to the marriage or me meeting her, but deep in my heart I knew that they were the only reasons.

___________________________________

hope you like this chapter 💙 !! please leave comments & votes, highly appreciate them <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 25.9K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...
1.6M 68K 74
Meet Raghav He is eldest one and CEO of Kapoor Corporation. He is cold hearted to everyone but warm to loved ones. Deeply Believes in Arrange marria...
28.2K 1.5K 18
𝐈𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐱 𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐔𝐊𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈 Avyukt Singh Oberoi is a 29 years old. He is the eldest son of the family. Cold, ru...
966K 38.2K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...