Tyrant Daddy's Group Pet Litt...

Por Diabolus_Princeps

暴君爹爹的團寵小公主 Author: White peach sweet porridge ( 白桃甜粥 ) (same author as tyrant father's pampered daughter) Tot... Más

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350

Chapter 281-290

127 1 0
Por Diabolus_Princeps

Chapter 281: The Lady in the Cottage

She looked at the candlelight and looked at the pearl in her hand.

A slightly mean face was full of smiles.

"Ouch, such a good bead, fortunately I got lucky to get it."

The pearl luster is warm, and in the eyes of Ma's third daughter-in-law, it is full of money.

She laughed and said, "Ma San, you'd better never come back, otherwise, I will have to take a part of the money from selling the beads!"

Thinking of this, she quickly got up, opened the cabinet, and found a box to hide the pearl in.

In a few days, she will go to the city and pawn this pearl!

Thinking of this, Ma's third daughter-in-law couldn't help but laugh out loud.

In the future, her life will be better!

At that time, she let the entire village look down on her to impress her!

And far away in the bandit village on the other side of the mountain.

A group of vicious bandits who had robbed their homes were sitting together drinking.

On the table, there was a knife dangling.

A group of five big and three thick men, toasting and drinking.

They've been resting for months, and now it's summer, it's time to go out and do more.

The government had sent troops to surround them before, but because they were not familiar with the terrain in the mountains, they escaped by chance.

Originally, they were going to rob nearby villages last month.

However, it happened that in their village, the daughter of the big boss family wanted to become a family!

So the matter of raiding homes and robberies was temporarily let go.

The mountain bandits were drinking happily, when suddenly the door was violently pushed open.

A little maid ran in, her face anxious.

"Big boss, it's not good, the young lady is looking for death!" Just now, I was about to hang myself, but I was stopped by the slave, and I fainted crying at this time."

The man known as the big pawn, called Wu Jinhan, when he was young, was also a figure who played big knives in the rivers and lakes!

Born with a face full of whiskers, tendon flesh trembled.

He scribbled all his life, only had one daughter, and indulged and loved her in every way.

Hearing that his daughter was about to have an accident, he roared like a shock: "What's going on!"

The rest of the mountain bandits also quickly stood up, like a great enemy.

The little maid: "The young lady's hijab is almost embroidered, only to find that a pearl is missing, and seeing that the auspicious day of marriage is approaching, the young lady is crying urgently!"

Wu Jinhan snorted: "Isn't it pearls, we robbed so much last year, there are in the warehouse, how much does she want!"

"No, the big master, in order to be sincere, the young lady specially took those pearls to be embroidered on the hijab and wedding clothes to the nearby Guanyin Temple to open the light and pray for blessings!"

Who wants to lose one now, the young lady feels very unlucky, her crying liver sausage is inch, and the slave can't be persuaded."

Wu Jinhan was stunned, and followed anxiously: "Then what to do!?"

Someone next to him suggested: "Let the young lady take a few pearls to Guanyin Temple to put incense on it, it's really not possible, let's find it!"

Wu Jinhan was worried, he pointed to the little maid: "You think about it, where has the young lady been these days, I will send someone to find it now!"

The little maid frowned and thought: "Recently, in order to embroider her wedding clothes, the young lady has not gone out much, except for the Guanyin Temple, she has not been anywhere else."

Wu Jinhan waved his hand: "Old Fourth! Tomorrow, you will bring someone to find me at the Guanyin Temple, dig three feet into the ground, and find the beads!"

The four leaders quickly agreed: "Yes!"

......

After nightfall, the mountains are even quieter.

The moonlight is quiet and the insects are singing quietly.

Xia Baoer accompanied the Empress Dowager with medicine, and watched the Empress Dowager fall asleep before leaving lightly.

Chapter 282: You Must Save Grandma

Sister Yan Hao should have thought that she was still here with her grandmother at this time.

Xia Baoer took advantage of the deep night and hurriedly relaxed her footsteps.

Avoiding the guards on patrol, he quietly ran to the back of the main hall where the Empress Dowager lived.

She found an empty hillside.

Xia Baoer looked left and right to confirm that there was no one.

Her white and tender little face was covered with even more snow-white pearls by the moonlight.

During the day, she observed that the place where the Empress Dowager's grandmother lived was very close to the Guanyin Temple.

Guanyin Temple is shining with gold and blessed by God.

Therefore, Xia Baoer prepares, absorbs the breath of the immortals, and treats her grandmother!

She had tried before, using the Heaven and Earth Spiritual Qi to cure the diseases in the palace.

But that time almost hurt the vitality.

This time, Xia Baoer thought about it and did what she could.

She had never tried to transform the breath of the immortals into spiritual power that could save her grandmother.

Xia Baoer closed her watery eyes, and her small mouth exhaled deeply.

She opened her arms and urged mana.

At that moment, a small wind swept up on the flat ground and surrounded Xia Baoer.

Her long black hair was swayed by the wind.

Xia Baoer rose into the air, and under her feet was the Empress Dowager's dormitory.

Her small hand pinched, and her voice was crisp: "In the Heavenly God Buddha, protect the mortal body!"

Her eyebrows opened sharply, and the golden water that was invisible to mortals was like a waterfall in an instant, and began to flow from under her!

The Queen Mother in the dream seemed to sense something to soothe, and her frowning brows slowly stretched.

At this time, the host of Guanyin Temple, Master Xuanzhi, was meditating and suddenly opened his eyes.

There was a hint of astonishment on his thin face.

Xuan Zhi hurriedly went out and looked up to the sky.

I saw that the incense spiritual power that originally belonged to the Guanyin Temple was continuously absorbed, just like a river rushing, flowing to the Empress Dowager's palace!

In just a moment, he understood what was going on.

In the past, there were also goblins in the mountains, who would run to the temple and cultivate while inhaling the incense in the temple.

But the end was all miserable, either they were killed by heavenly thunder, or, they couldn't withstand the power of the gods and Buddhas, and they died all over their muscles!

Master Xuanzhi's face was serious, and he looked at the sky full of golden light.

This demon wants so much incense mana, what is it for?

Xia Baoer felt the huge tearing force in her body.

After all, she is a demon, Guanyin Daishi is a Buddha, this kind of mana, if not used well, is likely to hurt herself!

But for Grandma's sake, she had to try.

Xia Baoer didn't see that behind the clouds at this moment, the fog like a veil actually outlined the appearance of a Guanyin.

Guanyin's eyebrows were compassionate, and he couldn't see joy or anger.

Suddenly, a ray of thunder fell from the sky and directly slashed towards Xia Baoer.

However, what is more abrupt is.

A coiled dragon shadow came out of thin air, behind Xia Baoer, blocking this heavenly thunder for her.

Gong Yufei, who was sitting in the sea of observation in the palace from afar, suddenly opened his cold star-like eyes.

What is Bao'er doing? Why did the Dragon God mana he placed in her body fluctuate?

Master Xuanzhi watched the heavenly thunder fall, which was invisible to those who had no cultivation, the wrath of the heavenly gods.

This demon borrows the magic power of the gods and Buddhas, and he will definitely be punished.

However, Master Xuanzhi found that the appearance of Guanyin behind the clouds gradually receded until it disappeared.

A cold crescent moon in the sky still shines through the world.

The demon was subdued?

No!

In the next second, Master Xuanzhi saw that the incense mana in Guanyin Temple was absorbed by a greater force.

Xia Baoer trembled with pain, and her little hand was almost unable to pinch.

With tears in her eyes, she called her grandmother's name to cheer herself up.

Chapter 283: Dragon Dragon, You're Here Again

When she accompanied the Empress Dowager tonight, she could feel that the breath born in the Empress Dowager's body was getting weaker and weaker.

This is the manifestation of a dying person.

She tried to inject her own mana into it, but it backfired.

The Queen Mother was even more uncomfortable.

Xia Baoer understood that her demon power had no way to bring a mortal back to life.

Because, the cycle of life and death, this is the way of heaven!

There was no way for her to break the Heavenly Dao.

However, she can use the power of the gods and Buddhas to continue the life of the Empress Dowager!

She only has one night tonight.

Even if it was only this time, the positive Dharma power of Guanyin Temple would allow her to recuperate for a while.

Xia Baoer felt the pain in her body.

Those Buddha lights passed through her body, and then flowed with healing golden light, slowly entering the dying body of the Empress Dowager.

Xia Baoer was almost unable to hold on.

Her small mouth opened slightly, and tears of pain flowed straight up, like beads of broken threads.

"Grandma..."

She remembered that once she returned from the National Academy and returned to the palace.

When she found the Empress Dowager, she stood at the gate of the city and waited for her.

Under the setting sun, the figure of grandma was pulled very long.

Far away, Xia Baoer saw the Empress Dowager smile kindly and beckoned to her.

She jumped off the carriage and ran directly into the Empress Dowager's arms.

The Queen Mother smiled and picked her up, carried her on her back, and staggered forward.

When Xia Baoer thought of this, her tears became more and more.

Although Grandma is the Queen Mother, she is like all the kind grandmothers in this world, gently caring for and loving her.

Xia Baoer made up her mind that she must give the queen a follow-up life!

Because of such courage, Xia Baoer squeezed her little hand again and pinched it quickly.

The majestic divine and Buddhist power pressed down from her head.

At that moment, Xia Baoer felt a whip-like pain and flew over her face.

Suddenly, the heavens and the earth changed color.

Xia Baoer could see with the naked eye that a figure was coming at an extremely fast speed, soaring through the clouds.

Her eyes narrowed.

I saw Fang Cai's figure that was still a hundred miles away, and he was nearby in the blink of an eye.

Directly wrapped around her body and took her away from the top of the palace.

Master Xuanzhi was completely stunned.

He rubbed his eyes.

Is he mistaken and old eyes are dizzy?

Just now, was that a dragon?!

And the guards on patrol only felt a shadow flash in the sky.

But when they looked up, all they could see was a thick foggy cloud that obscured the moon.

The wind whistling in Xia Baoer's ears.

The power of the gods and Buddhas that was about to hit her just now was also bounced off by this figure that was wrapped around her.

Xia Baoer fluttered her long eyelashes, a little unclear.

She looked at the scales on this body in front of her.

This is...... Rocky!

She was grabbed by the dragon's claws and went directly to a nearby uninhabited mountain.

The dragon landed slowly and placed Xia Baoer on the ground.

Xia Baoer hurriedly took two steps back and looked up at this behemoth.

The silver whiskers, close to white scales, have brass eyes the size of a human head.

Xia Baoer's little milk voice was full of shock: "Dragon dragon! It's really you!"

It's just that this dragon doesn't seem to be very happy.

Its appearance was a little fierce, and its head slowly approached Xia Baoer, and then exhaled sharply.

Xia Baoer was almost blown out.

The dragon turned around and was about to leave Tengyun, and Xia Baoer hurriedly chased after him.

"Dragon Dragon! Don't you go!"

However, this dragon did not listen to her and directly soared into the sky.

Suddenly, Xia Baoer stumbled under her feet and fell to the ground.

"Oops!"

Chapter 284: Come and marry me when you are thirteen

Xia Baoer fell.

She was about to cry, and the dragon hurriedly returned to check.

Xia Baoer's little hands were stained with grass and mud, and her white and tender palm immediately turned red.

The divine dragon did not leave, right in front of her, deep golden eyes, staring at Xia Baoer's small hands.

Xia Baoer's milk voice opened a painful cry: "Long Long, you caused me to wrestle."

Shenlong exhaled a clear breath, as if to say sorry.

Xia Baoer puffed out her pink cheeks: "You are here, sit with me for a while!"

It's hard to see the dragon, so I can't just let it go so easily.

Shenlong probably hesitated, and in the end, the dragon claw landed on the ground and stood next to Xia Baoer.

It was too tall, and Xia Baoer looked small beside it.

At this time, the thick clouds were blown away by the wind, and the crescent moon revealed a white and gentle glow, shining on this mountain.

Xia Baoer stretched out her little hand and wanted to touch the dragon's whiskers.

Who knows, as soon as she raised her white tender little hand, the dragon avoided it sideways.

Xia Baoer's little face had a disappointed look.

It turned out that Long Long didn't want to touch her.

Probably seeing her such an expression, Shenlong hesitated, but still put his huge head together.

It closed its eyes and exposed its forehead to Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer smiled with white teeth when she boarded, and her small hand directly touched the white whiskers of the dragon.

The tentacles are cold, and they are as slippery as silk.

Under the moonlight, the little girl came face to face with the silver-scaled dragon, the moonlight was gentle, and the river of stars was reversed.

Xia Baoer withdrew her little hand, she obediently picked up the hem of her skirt, and bent down slightly.

"Long Long, thank you for saving me, twice."

Shenlong opened his eyes, and in his golden eyes, there was a deep inquiry.

It turned out that this little guy still knew that he had saved her again?

Otherwise, that divine mana would hit Xia Baoer's body.

The light is the original form, and the heavy is the destruction of the Yuan God.

Xia Baoer's tone was soft and sticky, and her black grape-like eyes were full of sparkling worship and admiration.

"Long Long, I'm still too young to repay you, I know, you made an appointment with Brother Afei, and when I am thirteen years old, you will come back to see me!"

Xia Baoer didn't notice that when she finished saying this, Shenlong turned her head slightly.

It pretended to look away calmly.

Xia Baoer continued: "When I am thirteen years old, I will grow up, and by then, I will be the most powerful koi!"

Not only does I not need Dragon Dragon to rescue me again, but maybe I can also help Dragon Dragon cultivate, of course, the most important thing is that Dragon Dragon I must marry you!"

Shenlong's eyes showed a hint of stunned.

It took two steps back in quick succession and almost slipped down the hill.

Xia Baoer directly stretched out her small hand and grabbed its dragon whiskers!

Under the moonlight, her smile was full and delicate.

The breeze made the little girl's hair sway gently, making her skin fairer and delicate.

She told Shenlong word by word: "Dragon Dragon, I will work hard to cultivate, when the time comes, even if you want to run, I will catch up with you!" You're great, but I'm not bad either."

Then, Xia Baoer proudly raised her pointed jaw.

She let go of her little hand: "You go and get busy, I'll go back to grandma myself."

The divine dragon did not dare to stay any longer, it hurriedly took off into the air, leaving in the direction where the moonlight was brightest, and there was a kind of shame to flee from the desert.

Looking at its back, Xia Baoer took a deep breath, her small hand spread to her mouth and shouted-

"Long Long, when you are thirteen years old, come and marry me!"

As soon as her words fell, she seemed to see the figure of the divine dragon deviated, as if she almost fell.

Chapter 285: Sister, Are You a Fairy?

After parting with Shenlong, Xia Baoer quietly returned to her residence.

Her little hand was just about to push the door open, but Yan Hao opened the door from the inside.

"Huh? Princess, you have finally returned, and the slave thought that you were asleep at the Queen Mother's place, and was about to ask!"

Xia Baoer's long eyelashes drooped down and formed into small butterfly-like wings.

"Well, after grandma fell asleep, I played with grandma for a while, and I came back late."

Afraid that Yan Hao would ask again, Xia Baoer walked on her calves and threw herself directly to the bed and threw off her little shoes.

"Bao'er is so open, sister Yan, come and coax me to sleep!"

Yan Hao smiled helplessly: "The slave is here."

She twisted a warm handkerchief to wipe Xia Baoer's little face.

Suddenly, Yan Hao held her little hand and asked suspiciously, "Princess, are you wrestling?"

Xia Baoer paused: "Oh... This and this, probably accidentally rubbed while playing."

Yan Hao checked Xia Baoer's little hand to confirm that there were no abrasions.

She sighed: "Princess, pay attention in the future, don't fall and hurt, the slave and the mother will be distressed!"

"I know, good sister Yan."

Xia Baoer untied her bun sideburns, changed into small white underwear, and hid in the quilt.

A good night's sleep.

Early the next morning, Xia Baoer ran to see the Empress Dowager.

Today, the Queen Mother is obviously in better spirits.

She said to Xia Baoer and her intimate aunt: "Last night, I slept very comfortably, and I didn't wake up once."

The grandmother smiled and said: "It must be that the environment in the mountains is good, raising people, and seeing the Empress Dowager's mother turn better, the slave is also happy in her heart!"

Xia Baoer quietly used her spiritual sense to test the body of the Queen Mother.

After her risky efforts last night, the Queen Mother's condition was effectively controlled.

Next, the Empress Dowager needs to cooperate well with the imperial doctor's medical advice and slowly nourish her body.

Waking up in the afternoon, Xia Baoer ran to the outside of Guanyin Temple by herself.

Far away, when there was no one around, she knelt down in the direction of Guanyin Temple and slowly kowtowed.

"Master Guanyin, thank you for blessing my grandmother."

She muttered with her eyes closed.

Suddenly, there was a chuckle behind him.

"Little girl, what are you doing kneeling here yourself?"

Xia Baoer opened her eyes and turned around.

A beautiful woman, standing there beautifully.

The thin light of the summer afternoon coated her cheeks with a layer of red rouge.

Goose egg face, willow leaf eyebrows, smile and smile over.

Xia Baoer opened her mouth and stunned: "Beautiful sister, are you a fairy?"

The beauty covered her lips and chuckled, and her voice was as beautiful as a oriole: "Little fellow, if I were a fairy, I would definitely fulfill your wish."

She walked over lightly, pulled Xia Baoer to stand up, and patted the ash on her skirt for her.

The beauty said, "You also came to ask for Guanyin? You have to go inside the temple, kneel outside, I'm afraid Guanyin won't be able to hear."

Get in?

She is a demon, but she can't enter the temple.

Xia Baoer tilted her head slightly, and asked softly: "Sister Fairy, then what are you asking for from Guanyin Daishi?"

"I lost my things a few days ago, and it is very important to my sister, so I want to ask Guanyin to help me find it as soon as possible."

Xia Baoer thought for a while: "I lost something, has my sister looked for it?"

"I can't find it anywhere, so I can only think of asking for Guanyin."

Xia Baoer frowned with the beauty, and frowned: "Alas, what to do then, worry for my sister."

Seeing this, the beauty smiled: "Little one, it's hard for you, I still want you to worry for me, so I'm not in a hurry now, sister go with you to walk around."

Chapter 286: The Loss of the Beads

Xia Baoer readily agreed.

The two followed the trail and went to play by the stream.

Several aunts who used to do laundry are still washing clothes there.

Xia Baoer saw the familiar figure, and immediately waved her hand happily: "Aunts, I'm here again!"

The aunts by the stream raised their heads and shouted with a smile: "Little girl, come quickly, my aunt just caught two small crabs."

Xia Baoer led the beautiful sister all the way over.

The aunts caught small crabs and wrapped them in clothes for her to play with.

Xia Baoer and the girl were playing joyfully.

Wu Xiulian smiled, she liked to watch children make trouble.

Suddenly, Xia Baoer's afterlight glimpsed that in the small river, there was another shining place.

She scratched her head.

It won't be beads again, right?

Because the direction of the bright crystal was in the middle of the stream, Xia Baoer didn't want to go over and wet her shoes.

She pointed there: "Aunt Xiulian, there is something."

Wu Xiulian quickly put down her clothes and walked over.

She bent down and touched it for a long time, and first said, "No... Deceive! That's not right!"

In front of everyone's eyes, I saw Wu Xiulian picking up a piece of broken silver!

It turned out to be ten taels of silver?!

Wu Xiulian was completely surprised: "Little girl, this... You are the boy beside the God of Wealth! Every time I come back, I have money to pick it up. Last time it was pearls, this time it was silver!"

The face of the girl beside Xia Baoer changed: "Pearl? What kind of pearl?"

Xia Baoer's face was immature, and her tone was childlike: "It's the pink pearl, and I also picked it up near that direction."

The girl was stunned and unable to speak for a while.

She remembered that the last time she brought her maid to Guanyin Temple to worship the Buddha and open the light to the pearl.

Then on the way back, she was a little tired and went to the creek to rest.

I played with the maid for a while, and when I went back, I found that the sachet containing pearls and broken silver had a small loophole!

Yomo, she dropped it!

The girl looked at the pink girl in front of her.

I wondered if she hid the pearl!

Wu Xiulian handed the silver to Xia Baoer: "Little girl, you take it."

Xia Baoer waved her small hand again and again: "Aunt, it's not my thing, I don't want it."

"You quickly take it, otherwise the third daughter-in-law of Ma will see it again in a while, the pearl last time was snatched away by her, this time she saw the silver, she will definitely rob it!"

Wu Xiulian insisted on giving it to Xia Baoer, but Xia Baoer refused with her small hand and refused to accept it.

Her little face looked resolute: "Aunt, I don't want it, I can't be like a bad person, greedy and insufficient!"

Xia Baoer's tone was serious, which made everyone laugh.

Wu Xiulian threw the silver and fell back into the water.

"You're right, it's not us, let's not get a penny, otherwise it's the same as Ma's third daughter-in-law, no skin and no face!"

If this silver is lost here, go back here, and maybe the owner will find it in the future!"

Xia Baoer smiled sweetly and nodded.

At this moment, the fairy sister beside her, who had not spoken, suddenly spoke: "You just said, who took the pearl?"

......

At the same time, in the village where Ma's third daughter-in-law lived, two strange-looking men came.

They were not from the village, but they looked around, and sometimes, rummaged through the grass for something.

The young adults in the village paid attention to them for a long time.

Wu Xiulian's husband couldn't stand it.

These people outside the village, sneaky, what are they trying to do?

He stepped forward: "Two brothers, who are you looking for?"

The mountain bandit turned around, his face fierce and evil.

"It's none of your business, don't ask!"

Chapter 287 - The Third Daughter-in-law of Ma Without Conscience

Wu Xiulian's husband was about to ask, when suddenly, not far from them, there was a noise.

An old man in the village who was over 70 years old was pushed out of the door by Ma's third daughter-in-law and overturned on the ground.

The old man exclaimed "Ouch" in pain.

Wu Xiulian's husband hurriedly walked over to help him up: "Old man Yu, it's okay!"

He looked angrily at Ma's third daughter-in-law: "Ge Cuilian, what are you doing?" Old man Yu is so old, you still push him to wrestle!"

Ma's third daughter-in-law was not afraid at all, leaned her arms against the door frame, and gave him a roll of her eyes.

"What did I push him?" This old immortal thing dares to come to the door and ask for money! I didn't hit him, so it's good."

The old man raised his head tremblingly, and his face was crying: "Cuilian, I lent you fifty taels of silver ten years ago, don't you plan to pay it back?"

Ma San's daughter-in-law sneered: Old man, I didn't tell you that the money was neither borrowed by me nor by Ma San.

It was Ma San's mother-in-law who died early to borrow money from you! She has long been ill and dead, and if you want someone to pay back, you should go to the prefecture to find her and ask for it!"

The old man trembled angrily: "You, you! How can you talk like that, Ma Sanhe originally borrowed money, isn't it also to treat Ma San.

The disease is not cured, the money has to be repaid, I was willing to borrow money because I saw her kindness and diligence, but I saved the money to sell grain for four years!"

Such a movement is very loud.

People from the vicinity of the village came to see.

They accused Ma's third daughter-in-law with all their tongues.

"Old man Yu has no wife and no children, your family's reputation was so smelly by Ma San, only he was willing to borrow some money, and now you owe debts and don't pay them, what a big face!"

"That's it, Ma San's daughter-in-law, don't you always say that Ma San went to the palace to enjoy blessings, and your niece is the county lord again, and you still can't take it out?"

In the face of everyone's accusations, Ma's third daughter-in-law became angry.

"Don't think that if there are so many people, I can bow my head!" The money was borrowed by Ma San's daughter-in-law who died early, what does it have to do with me Ge Cuilian? Why should I return it!

Old man Yu, if you have the ability, after you die, go to the prefecture to find her to ask for it, anyway, you are so old, you have lived enough! Let me tell you the truth, I picked up a pearl yesterday, and now there is no shortage of silver, but I just don't pay it back,

what can you do with me? If you come to rob it, I will report to the officials immediately and arrest you all!"

Wu Xiulian's husband was furious: "You! How can you be so unreasonable? It's too lacking in morality, Old Master Yu is seventy, and you don't give him money, do you still have a conscience?"

Ma's third daughter-in-law snorted, full of disdain: "Don't talk nonsense, offend me, be careful that I won't let you all eat and go around in the future!"

With that, she slammed the wooden door shut.

The crowd scolded her for her lack of virtue and her unconscionable conscience.

Old man Yu failed to get back fifty taels, and his sad voice was dumb.

Wu Xiulian's husband sighed, so he had to carry the old man on his back and take it back to his home to take care of it.

However, at this time, the two outsiders from Fang Cai's fierce and vicious spirit looked at each other.

Suddenly, they stepped forward together and slammed open the wooden door of Ma's third daughter-in-law.

One of the strong men even took out a long knife directly from his sleeve.

"You short-lived creatures, dare to kick in my door! See if the old lady doesn't skin you today..."
In the middle of speaking,
Ma's third daughter-in-law rushed to the door, but saw the machete dangling in front of her!

She was so frightened that she fell to the ground.

Two fierce and vicious men entered her door!

They asked viciously, "Where are the pearls?"

Chapter 288: Vicious Plan

Ge Cuilian was shocked: "What pearl, I don't know what you are talking about!"

The mountain bandits were not as polite to her as the people in the village.

They directly grabbed Ge Cuilian's shoulder with one hand, and then put the blade against her neck.

"Say it or not!"

Facing the fierce and evil of the mountain bandits, Ge Cuilian cried in fright.

"Come, help, I met a robber in broad daylight!"

The villagers who gathered outside Ma's third daughter-in-law's house were startled when they looked back.

Those who dare to take a knife during the day must be thieves!

They can die when they see money!

Ge Cuilian hurriedly shouted to the villagers: "Help me! Don't just watch!"

Old man Yu had a kind heart, hesitated, and was about to walk over with trembling legs to stop it.

Wu Xiulian's husband dragged the old man and said angrily: "What is she doing!" She just cursed you!"

The rest of the villagers chimed in.

"That's it, the wicked have their own wicked grind, let's all go, isn't she quite powerful, let her solve it herself!"

Watching the villagers leave together, Ge Cuilian's voice broke.

In the end, she could only cry and kneel to the two mountain bandits.

"Don't kill me! I didn't take the pearl, it was..." She rolled her bad eyes: "It's a yellow-haired girl who took it!"

The mountain bandit glanced at each other and viciously asked, "Tell me clearly, what's going on!"

Ge Cuilian hurriedly said, "I went to the laundry yesterday and saw a yellow-haired girl holding a pink pearl, showing off to the people in the village!"

She also said that she picked it up, and finally I watched her take it away, you go to her, don't look for me, I don't know anything!"

The scar on the mountain bandit's face moved: "Didn't you just say that you picked up a pearl, so there is no shortage of silver!"

Ge Cuilian cried ashenly: "That... That's all I lied to them, two eldest brothers, just now you also saw how angry they are, I just casually talk nonsense and fill face."

The mountain bandit snorted coldly, obviously half-convinced.

One of them grabbed Grilyss by the collar.

The strength was so great that Ge Cuilian was pulled "ouch".

The two mountain bandits exchanged ears: "I look at this woman, you go and tell the four leaders nearby, the bead that the young lady lost was picked up by a yellow-haired girl!"

Ge Cuilian watched a mountain thief walk out, and there was one left, staring at her with a knife.

Her legs trembled with fright, and a fawning smile appeared on her face.

"Dare to ask this eldest brother, what is the origin of that pearl, it is worth you to find it so excitedly."

The mountain thief looked at her eyes with a fierceness.

"The young lady in our village is going to get married, and the pearl is on her head, and now she has lost one, do you say it is in a hurry?"

Ge Cuilian lowered her head in fright and did not dare to ask again.

She thought of yesterday, the words of that little girl!

Worthy of being a girl from the city, her mouth is so spiritual, saying that others come to find, and today someone will come?

Listening to this tone, he is still a mountain bandit with a village!

This is a disaster, they are all a group of murderers who kill without blinking!

This forest is so big that even if the official comes, I am afraid that he will not be able to catch it.

Ge Cuilian was afraid of death, and she rolled her eyes and had a vicious thought.

"This big brother! I know where to find that girl, Wu Xiulian knows the yellow-haired girl, she will definitely be washing clothes by the stream at this time, you go and arrest her, torture her, she will definitely tell you!"

Chapter 289: The Mountain Thieves Have Arrived

By the stream, under the thick shade of greenery, cicadas chirp softly.

Xia Baoer and the girl sat on a large rock, and the aunts gathered nearby.

It seemed to be making small talk, but the girl's face was deeply frowned.

"So, that daughter-in-law of the Ma Sanjia family snatched my pearls?"

Wu Xiulian nodded: "Don't misunderstand the little girl, she picked it up and didn't ask for it, then the third daughter-in-law of the horse directly snatched it!"

The girl clapped: "It's so infuriating!"

She looked weak, but her figure jumped directly from the big rock.

Angrily said, "I'll find her!"

Not waiting for Xia Baoer to talk to her aunts.

On the hillside, there was a commotion.

Xia Baoer saw that Ma's third daughter-in-law, with a group of fierce and vicious men, rushed over with great momentum.

The aunts wondered, "Who are those people, how do they look at each other, not like those in our village."

Ma's third daughter-in-law looked around and saw Xia Baoer sitting on the stone.

She hurriedly pointed to the thieves: "It's that yellow-haired girl who snatched the pearl!"

The bandits immediately flocked to them.

The aunts hurriedly protected the big rock, pulling their necks and shouting, "What are you? What are you going to do!"

The bandits ran nearby, but when they saw the young lady on the side, their faces suddenly changed.

The girl shook her head slightly, signaling them to keep quiet.

The thieves, this is how viciously stared at the baby on the big rock.

It's just that after taking a look, I couldn't help but be stunned.

Xia Baoer has well-behaved pigtails, born as cute as porcelain dolls, and her cheeks are still red like clouds because of the heat.

And the big shining eyes were looking at them innocently and without threat, curiously.

Just a six-year-old baby can know the preciousness of pearls?

Will it just look good, so put it away!

The man at the head is the four leaders in the village.

He looked fierce, but when he saw Xia Baoer's quiet little face, he cleared his throat.

"Little girl, did you pick up a pearl, pink, round?"

The polite tone of the mountain bandit was not expected by the surrounding aunts.

They protected Xia Bao'er and said vigilantly: "Who are you, if you don't say anything, we will go to the official!"

The mountain bandits pushed them away.

Ma's third daughter-in-law saw it next to her, and laughed again and again: "Wu Xiulian, aren't you usually quite arrogant, how come you got in front of these men, you were instigated!"

Aunt Wu Xiulian gritted her teeth and rushed over and slapped her.

"You unconscionable, bringing some messy outsiders to look for trouble, do you think I dare not hit you?"

Ma's third daughter-in-law suddenly screamed continuously, and the rest of the aunts rushed over and punched and kicked her.

Xia Baoer looked, and the slightest fear and panic did not show.

The four leaders liked this girl more and more.

Such a scene, can still be so calm, really a little obedient.

He asked in a soft voice, "Little girl, just tell your uncle, where is that pearl?" It was dropped by the young lady of the uncle's family!"

Xia Baoer's watery eyes fluttered twice, and she stretched out her little hand.

Pointing to the third daughter-in-law of Ma who was beaten in the distance.

"She took it."

The mountain bandits stared back at Ma's third daughter-in-law.

Ge Cuilian said that the little girl took it, and the little girl said that Ge Cuilian robbed it.

Among them, someone must be telling lies!

The four leaders looked at Xia Baoer's innocent little face, and the breeze brought the smell of milk on her body.

He immediately decided that it was definitely Ma's third daughter-in-law who was lying!

This little girl is only six years old, what can she understand!

Chapter 290: Smell the Pearl

The four bandits looked at each other.

Two bandits went over and pushed the aunts away.

Pulled up a puddle of mud, crying and messy hair.

They asked viciously, "Hurry up and honestly explain where that pearl is hidden by you!"

Ge Cuilian listened in a panic, and hurriedly pointed at Xia Baoer: "She took it!"

Wu Xiulian on the side scolded angrily: "You are a nonsense goods with your eyes open, the little girl picked it up from the river that day, you couldn't help but snatch it away, we big guys have seen it, now the owner comes to the door,

you say it's not yours?!"

Ge Cuilian made up her mind and just didn't admit it.

The pearl had been hidden by her.

Even if these people search, it will be difficult to find!

She bit to death at Xia Baoer's place, see what this group of mountain thieves can do to her!

Ge Cuilian immediately shrewd, pulling her voice and yelling: "Have you been allowed benefits by this yellow-haired girl? Okay, I see!

You must sell that pearl and divide the stolen goods! Dear brothers, these people are lying a lot, don't be deceived by them!"

When Xia Baoer heard this, her eyes were round and round, and her red cheeks seemed to look at a monkey-like expression.

Her voice was soft and sticky, rising in the spring breeze, indescribably calm.

"What should you do if I find that pearl in your house for these uncles?"

Gtrician howled.

She looked at Xia Baoer.

The little girl's eyes were round and beautiful, as sparkling as the sparkle on the water.

For some reason, Ma's third daughter-in-law was weakened by her.

But the big knife of the mountain thieves was in front of them, and the third daughter-in-law of Ma did not dare to retreat.

She craned her neck and said with a hard mouth: "You go and find it!" You can find it, kill or kill it, listen to it!"

Xia Baoer's pink lips curled up and smiled nonchalantly: "Okay, what you said, uncles and aunts, and beautiful sisters witness."

She walked on her calves and jumped leisurely in small steps.

Xia Baoer walked for a while, turned around, and found that everyone was stunned and looking at her.

This little girl doesn't need to lead the way to know where Ma's third daughter-in-law lives?

Xia Baoer beckoned her little hand: "Follow me!"

The four leaders glanced at their young lady, and the beauty gave him a look.

A group of people immediately followed behind Xia Baoer.

Ge Cuilian was pounding drums in her heart.

This girl doesn't know where her home is, where does her confidence come from?

However, Xia Baoer really knew.

She sniffed the air.

The little pearl I picked up yesterday carries the unique breath of the river.

It's only been a day, and you can still smell it.

Everyone looked at Xia Baoer, leaning on the little cerebellum, smelling it on the left and looking at it on the right.

They all wondered.

Can this little girl still smell pearls?

The four leaders like children, so he picked small wildflowers from the side of the road and held them in front of Xia Baoer.

"Come, girl, you take it, this little flower is very fragrant and beautiful!" With your white skin, it looks good."

Xia Baoer took it casually, looked away, and said with a milky voice: "Thank you uncle, this flower is also suitable for you."

She said it casually, and even, she didn't look at the four masters.

But the four bandits took it seriously.

Immediately looked at the accomplice bandits around him with a smile: "Did you hear that?" A little girl, she looks like a water spirit, and she can talk so well! Unlike you, you always say that I look rough!"

No one around dared to answer.

After a while, Xia Baoer led them to the door of the place where Ma's third daughter-in-law lived.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

186K 4.5K 107
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
68.3K 3.5K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
59.2K 5.8K 116
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
68.5K 7.7K 13
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...