Tyrant Daddy's Group Pet Litt...

By Diabolus_Princeps

暴君爹爹的團寵小公主 Author: White peach sweet porridge ( 白桃甜粥 ) (same author as tyrant father's pampered daughter) Tot... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350

Chapter 251-260

209 1 0
By Diabolus_Princeps

Chapter 251: The Golden Pill of the Ghost Lotus

Xia Baoer's small body hung in the air, condescending, looking at the two people in the pit.

Concubine Shu's father made eye contact with her.

He was shocked.

Although this little girl's gaze was clear, it was full of coldness.

It seems to be able to see the transparency of all your minds!

Suddenly, Yu Lian threw herself directly into the dirt pit and stepped on the young master's chest.

"Where is my Jindan?" Give it back to me!"

The middle-aged man couldn't look at Xia Baoer, and he directly pressed his heart.

"Monster! You have to be presumptuous, if you still want to return to Jindan, you are not allowed to hurt us."

He pinched the jade bead desperately, and his strength was so great that it was as if he wanted to crush the golden pill.

Yu Lian was afraid that he would break the net, hesitated, and slowly retreated.

The smile on her face disappeared, replaced by a vigilant and murderous tiger watch.

Xia Baoer couldn't stand it.

She asked in a soft voice, "That's someone else's thing, why are you holding it?"

The young master hid directly behind his father in fear.

He trembled and said, "Dad, these are two monsters!" This red-eyed demon called a helper."

The middle-aged man looked at Xia Baoer again: "The demon is an evil thing, everyone can be blamed, I took her golden pill, it can be regarded as leaving her with her life, she just doesn't thank me, and wants to hurt us,

why do you say I am?"

Xia Baoer listened and felt a little unreasonable.

Youlian was furious: "The golden pill was originally mine, the stinky Taoist, killed my people, ate my kind, they burned the forest and pond where I lived, and now they take away my golden pill,

let me obey your orders!"

Xia Baoer didn't want to be verbose anymore.

She stretched out her little hand and shook it in the air.

The middle-aged man suddenly felt that he was pinching Jin Dan's wrist and was strangled by an invisible force!

Xia Baoer's little fingers slowly opened in turn.

The middle-aged man's knuckles were broken one by one.

He wanted to hold the jade bead hard, but it was in vain.

The whole body seemed to be fixed.

He stared, looking at Xia Baoer with horror and unwillingness.

This is a youkai that is even more powerful than the Lotus!

Jin Dan floated in the air, and Xia Baoer reminded softly: "Yulian, take it quickly."

Yu Lian immediately jumped, jumped up and took Jin Dan into her arms, and hurriedly swallowed it.

Jin Dan entered the body, and Yu Lian felt that her limbs were filled with flowing spiritual power.

She is more flexible and in shape.

At this time, Yu Lian looked at the father and son on the side, and her eyes flashed with bloodthirsty longing.

She licked her red lips: "I haven't eaten people for a long time."

Yu Lian walked slowly and walked over slowly.

She admired the terrified look of her prey before she died.

However, she was just halfway to the middle of the walk, when she suddenly felt that the back collar was being dragged by someone.

Yu Lian: "Huh?"

As soon as Xia Baoer's small hand was retracted, Yu Lian screamed and was re-locked back into the small glazed ball by her.

Her wide eyes were close to the sphere, looking at the black carp with its tail wagging angrily.

"Sister Youlian is well-behaved, I want to listen to Sister Bao'er!" Don't hurt people indiscriminately, that's the first thing you have to learn!"

Xia Baoer took one last look at the father and son who fell to the ground.

She had no intention of taking their lives.

For when people do their iniquity, heaven can reap them.

If these people have bad intentions again, they will definitely not be able to escape the retribution of the Heavenly Dao!

Xia Baoer turned around, and the small figure turned into a golden light and left directly.

After she left, the man could move.

Just when the father and son thought that they had escaped.

Suddenly, a young man in a feather robe fell in front of them with a cold face.

How to send away two, another one!

Chapter 252: The Sack Falling from the Sky

The young master was already frightened and trembling by Xia Bao'er and Yu Lian.

At this moment, a heavenly boy descended from the sky.

He sat down on the ground, his crotch wet with fright, and cried: "Dad, we're going to die!" Youkai, they're all monsters!"

Concubine Shu's father rolled his eyes and fainted directly.

Gong Yufei looked coldly at the ugliness of the father and son.

He picked his thin lips with disgust: "Something I didn't see."

On the emperor's side, the commander of the Praetorian Guard was returning to the arrest of father and son.

"Your Majesty, we have searched several avenues, but we have not been able to find the commander and his son."

On the side, Lu Chengxiang frowned slightly: "There are many mountains in this continuous mountain, if they intend to hide, it is really difficult to find."

Xia Hongmo was displeased: "Two people, they haven't run for a long time, and you can't find it?" Did you eat dry food?"

The commander of the Janissaries bowed his head deeply and silently disciplined.

Xia Hongmo said angrily, "Don't expect you, you can still expect the heavenly soldiers to descend from the sky and bring these two to justice?"

As soon as his words fell, two sacks of heavy objects fell from above the outside of the hall.

Fell to the ground, "bang" twice muffled.

The guards guarding the temple were taken aback.

Duke Dequan was even more frightened and screamed, and Xia Hongmo frowned: "What's the name, shut up!" Go see what's going on."

Duke Dequan hurriedly ran forward and asked the guards to cautiously take the sword and cut the sack.

In the bag, two unconscious faces were revealed.

Duke Dequan was stunned, and immediately overjoyed: "Hey! Your Majesty, the conductor has made the Lord and his son fall from heaven!"

What the?!

Xia Hongmo and Lu Chengxiang walked out quickly.

A group of people looked around the sack, and it was really a comatose father and son.

They each had different degrees of bruises on their faces, falling from the sky, and it was estimated that they would be crippled if they did not die.

Xia Hongmo silently raised his head again and looked at the clear blue sky.

What's going on?

Duke Dequan smiled and praised: "Your Majesty is the true dragon Tianzi, it must be your call, let the heavens hear, so the Heavenly God made a move, these two people can't escape at all!"

Xia Hongmo's cold face eased a little, but he didn't quite believe this set of rhetoric.

He was puzzled for a moment, but finally waved his hand: "Take a good look at these two people, if you run again, only you will ask!"

Regardless of whether it was captured by the gods of heaven or not, as long as the people returned, Xia Hongmo did not care so much.

He was anxious to see his baby daughter, whom he hadn't seen all night.

After Xia Hongmo left, Duke Dequan pointed to the two people on the ground: "Quickly carry the people away together with the sack!"

After speaking, he looked up at the sky again.

Duke Dequan suddenly clasped his hands together and chanted: "There is a god who raises his head three feet, I believe it."

At this time, Xia Baoer had already returned to Concubine Hui.

Yan Hao was asking, "Princess, how did the slave faint!" I just remember standing at the door, and suddenly a purple wind blew in front of me, and the slave didn't know what happened."

Xia Baoer was sitting on a round stool, and Concubine Hui was rebraiding her.

Her eyes were full of unwitting innocence: "Hmm? Purple wind? I don't know! After Sister Yan fainted, Bao'er asked Uncle Chef to help send it back."

Yan Hao scratched his nose and wondered.

Concubine Hui smiled and said, "It must be that you are usually tired, tomorrow you will be allowed a day off, you go and go out with that Ye Gongzi."

Speaking of this, Yan Hao blushed again: "The slave is not going, the slave will accompany the princess."

Chapter 253 - Riding a Big Horse!

At this time, Xia Hongmo's voice came from the door.

"The princess doesn't need you to accompany her, just have Xuan!"

Xia Baoer's little milk voice rose high, and shouted sweetly: "Daddy!"

"Hey, Daddy's good boy." Xia Hongmo came in quickly.

He bent down and pasted Xia Baoer's pink, white, slippery egg-like face.

Xia Hongmo nodded Xia Baoer's little nose: "Little fellow, yesterday my father wanted to take you back to sleep, and you still lost your temper!"

Xia Baoer thought of last night, when she was sick, her little face was a dry smile.

She rolled her eyes, hugged Xia Hongmo's arm, and directly changed the topic.

The tone was soft: "Dad, before my mother helped Bao'er tie her hair, today I will change you."

She blinked her watery eyes, and said pitifully and obediently: "Daddy has never helped Bao'er tie her hair."

Xia Hongmo was full of interest and rolled up his sleeves: "Good!" Then today, daddy will try, come, Concubine Hui, you get out of the way."

Without waiting for Concubine Hui to speak, Xia Hongmo had already pushed her aside.

Concubine Hui's tone was worried: "Your Majesty... Bao'er has a lot of hair, it's not easy to get it."

"What's so difficult?" Xia Hongmo picked up the comb and gently pulled Xia Baoer's hair into his hand.

He thought as he did.

His daughter is really a little pearl, even her hair is slippery and afraid of breaking!

He carefully just about to twist into a bun sideburns.

But this pile of hair, as if disobedient, spread out in his hands.

Xia Hongmo failed, he couldn't believe it.

Xia Baoer covered her mouth and snorted.

Yan Hao snickered, and Concubine Hui reached over and said softly, "Concubine help you."

Xia Hongmo pushed her hand away: "No need, you can do it."

He worked hard for a long time, and these hairs, as if deliberately against them, would fall apart no matter how they were tied.

Xia Hongmo gritted his teeth and quarreled with a soft law.

"Xuan's daughter is so well-behaved, how can she have such disobedient ink hair?"

Xia Baoer pouted her little face: "Dad, you are a child, you can't get by with your hair!"

In the end, Xia Hongmo directly took a golden knife and tied a sky-piercing braid for Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer looked in the mirror, with the same braid as Brother Afei in the morning.

The little man pursed his pink lips slightly, and his white and tender cheeks were full of helplessness.

Xia Hongmo was a little proud, and he exhaled: "It's not that difficult, Bao'er, is daddy successful?"

Concubine Hui looked at Xia Bao'er and told her with her eyes: Quickly encourage your father.

Xia Baoer had to sigh like a little adult: "Dad, you are so good!"

Xia Hongmo was greatly encouraged.

Directly picked up Xia Baoer and let her ride on his shoulders.

"Bao'er, go, daddy will take you on a horse!" Fly!"

He held Xia Baoer's small hand, helped her open her arms, and quickly ran out of the hall.

Concubine Hui hurriedly said, "Yan Hao, hurry up." Bao'er is older now, be careful that Your Majesty is tired."

Everyone in the palace can see that the emperor, who has always been harsh and cruel, actually let the little princess sit on his shoulder.

Not only that, the father and daughter greeted the first sun and smiled the same brilliantly.

Xia Baoer's silver-bell-like laughter blew far away along the wind: "Daddy, fly so fast!"

Xia Hongmo laughed: "Does Bao'er like it?" Daddy is eighty years old, can he carry you like this?"

"Nope!" Xia Baoer softly refused: "When my father is eighty years old, he can't walk, so I will carry you!"

At that time, I will also be like this, take my father, fly!"

Xia Hongmo is a big man, and at this moment, his nose is actually sour.

My daughter was intimate and wanted to cry.

Chapter 254: Concubine Shu was degraded

On the roof not far away, no one saw that the little national master Gong Yufei was sitting leisurely on it.

With a faint smile, he looked at the happy and warm scene of the father and daughter over there.

Xia Baoer greeted the scorching sun, smiling more beautiful and sweeter than any flower in the world.

At this moment, her little face was full of absolute happiness.

Gong Yufei felt that his Xia Bao'er should grow up smoothly and grow up carefree surrounded by all favors.

He secretly decided in his heart.

Always guard Xia Baoer's smile.

Let her face never have tears of sadness.

What Xia Baoer didn't know was that at this moment, she was sitting on the shoulders of the most reliable father under the sky.

The pair of thin but affectionate eyes that looked at her not far away were the people she could not leave the most in her life.

She is still young, and the spring light is infinitely good, good days, and it is still long!

......

Concubine Shu was in the cold palace, and did not wait for the holy will to sink the wrong.

The emperor not only did not let her out, but the grandmother who came to deliver the meal today also said that her father and brother were all given death!

Concubine Shu was in disbelief, and pounced on the door of the cold palace with a maniacal expression.

Her thin and dirty nails picked at the red paint that had fallen from the palace door.

Make a terrifying "creaking" sound.

The grandmother who delivered the meal disdained and laughed: "Concubine Shu, you probably don't know, Ling Zun not only did not recall Beijing, but also claimed that there were monsters following, the emperor was wise and martial, how could he listen to this kind of nonsense, after locking them up, I didn't expect them to run away,

but Concubine Shu must not have imagined

Just when the Janissaries were helpless, your father and brother actually fell from the sky! I don't know which way Tianzun Heavenly God, wrapped in a sack, and thrown down.

Listen to the Janissaries present at the time, they broke several bones alone!"

"Hongu doesn't believe it, Hongu doesn't believe it!" The emperor will not be so desperate, the father of this palace is here to vindicate this palace, Xia Baoer, is a monster!"

The rice delivery grandmother snorted coldly: "It's all this time, and there is still the mood to slander the princess, but I don't know that I am also in great trouble, Concubine Shu, you still have to worry about yourself first!"

Mama turned and left.

Concubine Shu slammed the door frantically: "What do you mean, come back!" You come back and make it clear!"

What did Grandma mean, a few days later, a derogatory holy decree made Concubine Shu completely understand.

Xia Hongmo believed that the Yongzhou commander made the lord suddenly return to Beijing, and it must be for Concubine Shu.

Originally, he forgot about Concubine Shu, but this time he remembered it all at once.

It is inevitable to think of the grievances that Concubine Shu and the second prince gave to Xia Baoer at the beginning!

Xia Hongmo was angry, and a holy decree belittled Concubine Shu as a commoner, although he still recognized the second prince, but he didn't mean to take him out of the cold palace at all.

In the future, Concubine Shu is no longer a mother-in-law.

Even have to follow the coolies, cleaning the stinking and green water tank of the cold palace.

Concubine Shufei roared at the holy will, and the little eunuch who came to deliver the decree was frightened, thinking that Concubine Shufei was crazy, hurriedly turned around and ran.

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, it's March.

The spring breeze blows green willows by the lake, and the sun is just right, and the breeze is not dry.

Xia Baoer woke up a long time ago, and the joyful thing she wore today was like a red ball.

Not for anything else, because today is her eldest sister Xia Qiyue, and Duan's second son's big day!

The emperor didn't have time to attend, but Xia Baoer had to go.

I heard that the eldest brother-in-law's legs can walk normally, and she wants to see if it is true!

Chapter 255: Big Sister's Wedding Banquet

Before Xia Baoer left the palace, she first pinched a handful of fish food by herself and ran to the lotus pond alone.

She probed the surface of the blue wave and whispered: "Ghost Lotus ~ Ghost Lotus ~"

Not long after, a small black carp came over with its tail.

Xia Baoer smiled sweetly: "You are here."

After she brought the phantom lotus back to the palace, she temporarily took away the power she could take shape.

Then she put the lotus into the lotus pond where she used to live.

Even if you make a fish, you are very domineering.

On the first night she arrived, she smoked several small crabs with their tails.

When Xia Baoer came to see it the next day, many small crabs climbed to the side of the lotus pond.

And the phantom lotus is swimming happily in the pool.

In the corner of the pool, a bunch of koi are huddled together, not daring to swim around.

Ghost Lotus used spiritual sense to communicate with Xia Baoer.

"Xia Baoer! I, want to hang out!"

Xia Baoer narrowed her eyes and smiled: "Not yet, you have to adapt again, when I have the opportunity, I will take you out." Now, learn how to get along with the little fish in the pond!"

Yulian didn't speak, probably scolding her in her heart.

Xia Baoer spilled the fish food, and the koi that shrunk in the corner suddenly pounced.

Yu Lian shouted: "How can I eat again, I won't eat such a bad thing!"

But not often, she saw that other small fish were all competing for it.

Yulian couldn't resist the temptation and also joined the food grabbing camp.

"Bao'er! You're here!" A familiar call came from behind.

Xia Baoer turned around, and Xia Yuantong was waving his hand and running.

She shouted sweetly, "Fourth brother!"

Xia Yuantong ran to her side and glanced at the lotus pond: "You are feeding the fish again, look at that black carp, how fat it is fed by you!"

Suddenly, the sound of water rattled.

This black carp actually swung its tail fiercely, splashed a bunch of water droplets, and directly pounced on Xia Yuantong's robe.

Xia Baoer covered her mouth with her small hand and burst out laughing.

"Fourth brother, it seems that Xiaoyu doesn't like you talking about her!"

Xia Yuantong frowned and said angrily, "This is my new clothes!" If the silk thread is hooked with gold wire, it is wet by a fish? Sooner or later, I scoop it up and eat it!"

Xia Yuantong found that as soon as he finished saying this, the black carp swung its tail and sank directly to the bottom, unable to see.

It's also so spiritual!

Xia Baoer took Xia Yuantong's hand: "Fourth brother, do you also want to see your eldest sister become a family?"

Xia Yuantong thought of this and nodded: "My mother and concubine heard that you are going, so let me join you, let's leave now."

The brothers and sisters held hands, each took a slave, and boarded the carriage.

Not long after, they arrived near the Grand Princess Mansion.

Even if you are far away, you can hear the noise of gongs and drums.

There were many guests at the door, because the emperor and empress did not have time to attend, Duan's second son had no family.

Therefore, the palace sent an adult from the Ministry of Rites to perform their duties and help with it.

The Empress Dowager, the Emperor, and the ladies and ladies of various palaces sent a variety of gifts.

There are many distinguished guests, and the groom Duan Ergongzi, wearing a straight red robe, is extremely handsome and welcoming guests.

Xia Yuantong jumped off the carriage and led Xia Baoer over.

Xia Baoer suddenly raised her voice and called delicately: "Big brother-in-law!"

Duan Ergongzi saw it, immediately walked down the steps, and quickly greeted: "Fourth Highness, little princess!"

Xia Baoer looked at his slender legs, walking effortlessly.

Her grape-like eyes were round, and her gaze sparkled: "Big brother-in-law, the immortal manifestation, you really stand up!"

Chapter 256: The Holy Daughter of Miao Frontier

Duan Ergongzi smiled Shu Lang: "Bao'er, I must be the good luck of this lucky star of you, Guo Shenyi's medicine is very effective, thank you."

The fourth prince followed: "Big brother-in-law, my mother and concubine said, you have to treat our big sister well, otherwise, we will clean you up."

Duan Ergongzi smiled again and again and said, "I will definitely cherish Qiyue in every way, you can rest assured."

Xia Yuantong let out a deep "um".

Then, he proudly pulled out a wad of silver tickets from his sleeve and handed them directly.

"This is the money I gave by my grandfather this year, I didn't spend it, and now I'm giving it all to you!"

Xia Baoer looked at it, and her round eyes fluttered.

The fourth brother actually brought a gift to the eldest brother-in-law, but she didn't bring it!

At this time, Xia Baoer lowered her head and saw the little flying insect sent by Gu Xueyu's sister hanging on her waist, which could distinguish whether other people's hearts were good or bad.

I'll give this to my big sister in a moment!

I heard that the eldest princess Xia Qiyue is in the wedding room, waiting for the auspicious time.

Xia Baoer quickly dragged Xia Yuantong and ran with her calves.

At this time, the wedding room was full of people who came to congratulate them.

There are people of all status, the daughters of the ministers, the servants who come up to please money.

Even though Xia Qiyue was surrounded by a bunch of people, she still saw a small figure that suddenly appeared at the door.

"Bao'er!" Xia Qiyue ignored the heaviness of Feng Guanxia, she stood up and quickly walked towards Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer was held into her arms by her big sister, and she leaned directly on Xia Qiyue's face and took a sip of fragrant.

Learning the words that her mother taught her, she said, "Big sister, I wish you and your eldest brother-in-law a good union for a hundred years, and give birth to a noble son early."

What Xia Baoer didn't expect was.

As soon as she finished saying this, she saw a ray of light like golden wire penetrate into Xia Qiyue's mouth.

Xia Baoer fluttered her eyelashes twice curiously.

Did she accidentally send good luck wishes again?

Xia Qiyue was unaware and smiled: "Good sister."

At this moment, the wife of a certain seventh-grade petty official on the side said: "Mifu little princess has a sweet mouth, but this early noble son can be very learned, if the eldest princess wants to get a man in one fell swoop, you may as well try the folk method, I know a little girl, but powerful,

she..."

Without waiting for her to finish, Xia Qiyue interrupted with a light smile.

"It's good to have a boy or a girl, Xianggong and I will like it, if my daughter can be as well-behaved and sensible as my ninth sister, I will be content even if I only have this one daughter."

Xia Yuantong heard it next to him and felt bored.

What is this room of ladies, he's a big boy, staying here!

Thinking of this, Xia Yuantong whispered to Xia Baoer: "Fourth brother is waiting for you outside, after the big sister's wedding banquet is over, I will lead you to the street to watch people fighting clams!"

When Xia Baoer heard some playing, her round eyes shone brightly, and she nodded repeatedly.

Over there, the official's wife was still chattering, and she had been recommending this little girl who sounded a little magical to Xia Qiyue.

"The eldest princess may not know her power, she is said to have been the holy daughter of Miaojiang before!"

Xia Baoer didn't listen attentively, but when she caught the words Miao Jiang, she tilted her head when she boarded.

Could it be Sister Xuefea?

Xia Qiyue has no intention of these folk remedies, and she and Duan Ergongzi do not force the matter of having children!

But this lady recommended vigorously: "Don't look at it from Miao Jiang, the method is divine, the supplication for a son is very effective, my sister-in-law is pregnant because of her help!"

Let the reliable Lang Zhong see it and say it's a son!"

Chapter 257: This is a liar

Xia Qiyue teaches well, even if he is slightly dissatisfied in his heart, in face, he will not directly drive people out.

Today was her big day, and she didn't want to embarrass her.

So many guests, everyone.

The official's wife was entangled, and Xia Qiyue was also very distressed.

But he had been wronged by Mrs. Duan before.

Now Xia Qiyue knows that refusing at the right time is the way to protect herself.

She softened her expression and smiled: "Your suggestion, I don't need it for the time being, today is a wedding banquet, thank you for taking the trouble to recommend, if I have a need in the future, I will find her."

Who knows, the official's wife actually said directly: "Today is the right time, the little girl came from Miaojiang, and if she wants to see what our wedding banquet looks like, I brought it, and the princess can see it."

Xia Qiyue was already very dissatisfied.

She looked at the court lady beside her, and the grandmother was about to drive away this eyeless official lady.

The little princess, who had been sitting obediently on the lap of the eldest princess, suddenly spoke softly: "This is so amazing, you asked her to come and see."

When Mrs. Guan heard this, she hurriedly smiled and said, "Okay, okay, I'll call her, the little princess wait."

Seeing that she almost trotted out, Xia Qiyue said, "Bao'er, most of the people who say this are charlatans and cannot be trusted."

Xia Baoer's little head nodded: "I know, big sister, I want to confirm one thing, delay for a while, okay?"

It was still early from the auspicious time, and it was Xia Baoer's request, and Xia Qiyue naturally did not want to.

She actually just wanted to know if this girl who claimed to be from Miao Jiang would be a relative of Xueyu's sister.

If yes, Sister Xueyu must be very happy!

If not, she's going to teach people a lesson.

In the capital, Xia Baoer did not like it.

Not long after, Mrs. Guan, who had just left, returned with a twelve- or three-year-old girl.

The girl wore a purple shirt, black braids coiled behind her head, and silver neodymium inserted.

Her wrists and ankles were covered with silver ornaments.

Wheat complexion, natural facial features, exuding a sense of alertness.

When Xia Baoer looked at her, she also looked around the people in the room.

Standing or sitting in the house, it is either the bride of today's wedding banquet, the eldest princess Xia Qiyue.

Or, it is the female dependents of the imperial court ministers, and some of them have a noble status.

But the little girl in Xia Qiyue's arms made Miao Jiangnu couldn't help but take a few more looks.

Although she is young, she looks clear and clear, and her eyes are watery, like a clear spring.

Mrs. Guan was busy introducing the eldest princess and the little princess to her.

Miao Jiangnu blessed her body slightly and saluted.

Everyone didn't speak, so Xia Baoer asked, "Young sister, what's your name?"

"Minnu Qianji."

"Well, you're from Miaojiang?"

"Yes."

Xia Baoer nodded thoughtfully, and she took off the small flying insect on her waist and handed it over.

"Then do you know what this is?"

Qianji took it in her hand and measured it carefully.

The bugs here look like butterflies, but when you look closely, they don't look like them.

Qianji guessed that this must be Xia Baoer's young and catching flying insects everywhere.

Nothing famous.

Qianji said, "Back to the little princess, this is just an ordinary bug."

Xia Baoer raised her eyebrows.

She didn't even recognize it!

Sister Xueyu will not lie.

She said that this is the secret method of their seedling frontier, and the little worms can be raised.

Xia Baoer's little milk voice was full of seriousness: "You are a liar, not a saint of Miaojiang at all!"

Chapter 258: You are so daring

Qianji was shocked, and she looked at Mrs. Guan.

The official lady's face was anxious, and she waved her hand to explain: "Little princess, how can this be a liar, my sister-in-law is really pregnant with her help!"

Xia Baoer's fair and immature little face had a hint of majesty.

"She said she was a saint, but she didn't even know about the little flying insects!"

Xia Baoer knew that just saying this could not convince them.

Except for herself, no one else knew the role of insects.

She asked the official lady to stand aside with a small flying insect in her hand.

"The insect is unique to Miaojiang, and if someone approaches you with evil intentions, it will flutter its wings and buzz!"

Xia Bao'er called Xia Qiyue's maid, let her first, and approached Madam Guan.

At this time, the little worm quietly did not move in the incense ball, and did not make a sound at all.

Xia Baoer took the handmaid's hand again and said, "Big sister, now you are thinking in your heart, you want to kill this person, and then go over and see!"

This time, as soon as the maid approached two steps, the little flying insects in the incense ball kept flapping their wings and making a flapping sound!

The people present were shocked.

Mrs. Guan's face was even pale, and she didn't know what to do.

At this moment, a bell sounded, and Xia Baoer turned her head to see that Qianji was swinging her hands and shaking the silver bell.

Qianji's face turned cold: "Little princess, I prove to you, I am a saint, don't believe it, you see!"

Although this bell is crisp, it is eerie.

Xia Baoer slowly frowned.

Xia Qiyue felt even worse, and she put her arm around her sister.

Xia Qiyue said to her grandmother, "Go and call the guards over."

Suddenly, someone let out a short scream: "There are snakes, there are many snakes!"

I saw that on the beams of the room, and at the door, for some reason, there were many snakes hissing and spitting letters!

They are of different colors and their eyes are terrifying.

There are dozens of them!

It was originally spring, the season when snakes woke up, but it was really terrifying to be able to be summoned by Qianji at the same time.

Inside the house, there was already a lady who fainted in fright.

Xia Qiyue's hands trembled, her face turned pale, and she held Xia Baoer and did not let go.

She scolded softly: "What are you doing, come on!"

Qianji smiled coldly: "Little princess, do you believe now, am I the holy daughter of Miaojiang?"

Xia Baoer's little face was tense and full of seriousness.

She directly pushed away Xia Qiyue's hand and jumped off her knee.

Xia Qiyue was frightened and flustered: "Bao'er, come back quickly, beware of snake poison!"

These snakes slowly swam in through the beams and doorways.

Qianji's eyes were slightly proud.

But six-year-old girls, see if you are afraid!

Who knows, Xia Baoer suddenly scolded angrily: "You, you obey the orders of those who have evil thoughts, and you are not afraid of the reincarnation of the Heavenly Dao, and thunder will slash you one day!"

As soon as her words came out, everyone present was a little stunned.

Little princess, who are you talking to?

But this majestic little appearance really bluffed Qianji.

She is actually not afraid?

What is even more surprising is that the snakes that hissed and spit letters and wanted to come in to hurt everyone actually did not move.

They all stood up and looked at Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer waved her small hand, imposing and fierce: "If you don't leave, I'm welcome!"

I saw that the snake that Fang Cai was about to come in turned back to the same way.

Qianji's eyes widened: "This, how is this possible?"

Xia Baoer then looked at her, with unhappiness in her watery eyes.

She, angry!

"Today is a good day for my big sister, you dare to come and make trouble, let snakes scare people, what a big boldness!"

Chapter 259: The Princess's Momentum

Qianji didn't expect that this little princess of Mifu would actually have such coercion.

She looked at the cold light in Xia Baoer's eyes, and couldn't help but feel weak and afraid.

At this moment, Xia Baoer's eyes were stern: "Presumptuous, don't kneel yet, admit your mistake!"

Qianji didn't have time to speak at all, and her body reacted in time than her.

Her knees went limp, and she knelt down sharply.

"I... I..." Qianji was speechless.

Is this Princess Mifu really only six years old?

Xia Baoer snorted: "Today is the big sister's wedding banquet, if I let people arrest you, everyone will see your liveliness, who will come to congratulate my sister!"

Let you go for the time being today, and remember, walking in the capital, if you dare to deceive people again, and Bao'er knows it, I will definitely teach you a lesson!"

Qianji's legs trembled, her palms supported the ground, and she only dared to say: "Yes, yes... Don't dare anymore."

Xia Baoer pouted: "Then you still don't leave?" Do you want me to find someone and throw you out?"

Qianji woke up like a dream, hurriedly stood up, supported the door frame and ran out.

The ladies came back to their senses and said in a mouthful.

"It's so scary, there is actually this kind of liar, it's terrible, how can you let this kind of person get in?"

"That is, what a holy girl of Miaojiang, fake! If it wasn't for the little princess, what if those snakes really hurt us?"

They hurriedly gathered around Xia Baoer, as if they were attached to this little blessing, so that they could be at ease.

Fang Cai's official lady who introduced Qian Ji was already kneeling on the ground with a pale face.

She cried bitterly and regretted: "Princess! Two princesses, please forgive my confusion, I really can't help, please save me."

It turned out that this girl named Qianji was picked up by the lady's father-in-law one day on the side of the road.

At that time, Qianji was thin and unconscious with hunger.

They were kind enough to take her home and feed her.

Who knows, she doesn't know what kind of evil trick she used, and actually made this official lord haunted with nightmares all day long.

In just a few days, I lost weight, and my spirit became like a dead lamp!

Qianji threatens Mrs. Guan to help her find a richer home.

Otherwise, she will take the life of Lord Guan!

Mrs. Guan was forced to do nothing, and she didn't know who to turn to.

When I attended the wedding banquet of the eldest princess today, I wanted to introduce Qianji to the eldest princess.

The grandmother beside Xia Qiyue immediately scolded and scolded angrily: "Well, you are a thief, you actually want to bring disaster to the east, if you harm our eldest princess, you can't pay for a few cheap lives!"

Mrs. Guan kept kowtowing, she cried and said: "Please princess save me Xianggong, this Qianji is gone, she will definitely not let our family go!"

Xia Baoer made a solemn face: "I know a big sister, she is very powerful, maybe she can help you!"

However, if you do something wrong yourself, you must also admit the punishment. If you want to hurt my big sister, you just can't, you go to prison and reflect for a few days!"

At this moment, the fourth prince came with his guards.

After they dragged Mrs. Guan away, Xia Yuantong hurriedly walked in.

"Big sister, ninth sister! Are you both okay? I heard there was a snake plague!"

Xia Baoer had been holding a small face, but at this moment, she suddenly looked on the side, and her mouth was tearful.

She threw herself into Xia Yuantong's arms: "Fourth brother, it's just terrible!" So many snakes, Bao'er is going to be scared to death!

But the thought of protecting the big sister has to be strong, woo-woo, it's so scary."

Originally, Xia Qiyue was still wondering how Bao'er suddenly became so mature and fierce.

But now seeing her cry is relieved again.

It seems that she is too cowardly, even a six-year-old child has to pretend to be strong to protect her.

Chapter 260: My sister fell asleep, shh!

Xia Yuantong heard his sister crying, and he was distressed and anxious.

He turned his head and instructed the guards: "Go around and look for snakes, find them, kill them all and skin them!"

Xia Baoer was crying with affection, and when she heard this, her little hand hurriedly tugged on the sleeve of the fourth prince.

"Fourth brother, forget it, they don't want to come by themselves."

There are so many snakes and snakes, but you can't let the fourth brother commit murder.

Xia Yuantong listened to Xia Baoer's words at this moment.

Seeing her crying cheeks flushed and her wet eyelashes was really pitiful.

"Bao'er don't cry, in a while, my brother will take you out to play!"

When Xia Baoer heard this, she broke into a smile and nodded.

Shortly after a false alarm, auspicious time arrived.

With the snake disaster just now, Xia Yuantong did not dare to put Xia Baoer down and kept holding her.

She was in her brother's arms, looking at her eldest sister Xia Qiyue, wearing a red hood, and was led to the chapel by Xi Niang.

Along the way, the gongs and drums are noisy, and the firecrackers are noisy.

Looking at the pair of bi people in the Xitang, Xia Baoer turned her small body sideways and let out a sigh: "Wow... It's beautiful to be a bride."

Xia Yuantong held Xia Baoer's small hand, and his tone was a little disdainful: "This is envious?" When you get married, my brother will throw a lot of money to ensure that you are more beautiful than your big sister!"

Speaking of this, he suddenly changed his words: "That's it, don't get married, no matter who you are with, it's a cheap kid!"

For some reason, Xia Yuantong's mind actually flashed Gong Yufei's face.

How did you think of a small national teacher?

He must have been stunned.

But his precious sister, no one under the sky deserves it!

Xia Baoer pouted and did not answer this.

She is the one who is going to marry Dragon Dragon!

He can't tell the fourth brother at this time, otherwise, what if he doesn't want to?

It's like every time she talks about growing up, Daddy gets upset!

Xia Baoer decided to bury this little secret in her heart and only share it with Brother Afei.

After the wedding banquet, Xia Baoer had been worried about playing with Xia Yuantong on the street.

However, she has a habit of sleeping in the afternoon.

When the eldest princess was sent to the cave room, she was already lying in Xia Yuantong's arms and sleeping sweetly.

The little hand gently grasped Xia Yuantong's sleeve, and the soft little body exuded a milky fragrance.

This is a miserable fourth prince.

Never tried the way my sister fell asleep in her arms.

He looked down and looked at Xia Baoer's long eyelashes, small hands pink and white, and his face was even more round and cute.

His sister is really the most well-behaved little guy under the sun!

Xia Yuantong tiptoed to hold Xia Bao'er, got into the carriage, and prepared to return to the palace.

However, to return to the palace, you have to pass through the lively street market.

Xia Yuantong directly picked the curtain and threw out three bags of silver and a bag of gold.

He whispered to the guards, "You give this money to the vendors, keep everyone quiet, and no one is allowed to make a sound, and wait for our carriage to pass before selling!"

The guard held the heavy money bag, his face full of doubts.

But the fourth prince ordered, and he did so.

Finally, the fourth prince's car drove slowly and slowly through the silent street.

Everyone breathed lightly and watched the carriage pass by.

Handkerchiefs, tofu sellers, snack sellers, and even the guests silently squeezed the silver and sat in their places without speaking.

An uncle who sells bread, who has lived for more than forty years, has never seen such a battle.

At this moment, the cake he baked in the stove smelled of mushy!

The uncle hurriedly reached out to grab it, and he was screamed hot.

When the guards boarded, they turned their heads to look at the black oppressive eyes, and they all compared a gesture: "Shh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 31.1K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
70.5K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...