Wait, what? Birdflash Oneshot...

By TheClosetsfourthwall

ONESHOT BOOK. Some parts of the story may not make sense, because this used to be a normal book, but I messed... More

Uh... I kind've kissed him?
INTRO BITCHESSSSS
'A' for 'Asshole'
A.N. from this fuck-up of an 'Author'.
'B' for 'I swear to the gods, BITCH-'
Oneshot! Dw, no nsfw (yet.)
Oneshot! "Killing me softly-"
Just a drawing I guess
N'other drawing, I guess.
Oneshot! "-with his song."
Lineart matters!
What do we think?
'D' for "Shut the fuck up, dickhead."
pt. 2 of 'D' for 'Dickhead.'
'E' for 'Ey, how long've I been gone?'
Β‘TW! Β‘MENTIONS OF SUICIDE! (HAPPY ENDING THO)
Some changes (Good or bad?)
Yo Rob!
"Was that a love spell-"
F*ck, that was hot.
(Fail-) End- part 1.

'C' for 'Curse you Perry the platypus!"

108 3 25
By TheClosetsfourthwall

Sooooo........

It's been a while since I've written an actual chapter...

But, thanks to Rii_The_Chair, and BlackAngle63, the choices have been answered!

:D!

So without further ado (jk)

*drumroll*

Hello!

Okay, so.

How should the relationships between the rest of the teen titans and our beloved main protagonist go?
B)TTs trust, redemption ark.

How about the relationship between our main protagonist and his family?
C) Some have no idea on what the fucks happening, some do

Relationship with the justice league?
B) Extended family that every single member of the Batclan has managed to solo (including the animals, on both sides.)
C) Extended family, they're in on the bet, as well as bets on the Batclan's relationships.

Should Rob save the rest of the Titans?
C) Eventually

And finally, relationship between our main protagonist and the villains?
A) They chill
C) They'll protect

However!

Some questions were unanswered.

*Audience member gasps, yet is not surprised.*

*"The writing is really shitty, and so is the art."*

True.

Anyways, for those ones, as well as the one where the two answers were conflicting, I just chose 'em myself.

So....

Oh! Also, some of these answers will be mixed together, so you've been warned.

Anyways, here's your chapter.

Star-fried-onion's (get it?) P.o.v.

Oh, joy!

Friend Kf has made the house of the visit! I believe he had mentioned something involving friend Robin.

Oh well! Perhaps he may replace friend Robin as our leader.

He is of the most handsome!

Cyber-hoe-rg's P.o.v.

I'm slightly still not used to being his high up because of my body, but Oh well.

(Point of view? Get it :DD
Lol.)

Ooh, there's Kf. Well that's what Robin called him once, and he locked himself in his room for the rest of the day.

Come to think of it, I think he did that when we tried to take his mask off forcefully.

Yeah, that was fucked up, in hind-sight.

I'm glad me, Beasty (That auto-corrected to "Beatty" 💀), 'n Raven apologized after that.

Still, that tape-prank we pulled was also really fucked up. I thought we were just going to go "Hey Robin, we got you your favorite pizza!" Let him walk through, help him out of the tape afterwards, ('Cause tape burn really isn't fun,) and we all actually go out for pizza.

But then Star (-french) told him that his parents were in the room.

Knowing his backstory.

There's a reason I don't let her in the garage or our car anymore.

Beasty boy (-s) P.o.v.

Very low.

Huh. Well that's weird.

Kf just showed up, disappeared, and now Robin is no-where to be found.

Dosen't take a genius to figure it out...

Obviously, they're secretly friends!

(Oh, you sweet, sweet, summer child.)

Or, they're both in danger!

Gasping, I sit up from the couch.

Quickly turning into a greater wax moth, I flit about the Tower.

They have really good hearing, and if I fly around the tower, I'll be able to hear them in the Tower. If they're even still in the Tower.

Fly faster, man! They could be in danger!

Oh!

Cy!

I can ask him for help!

If he links up his microphone to his loudspeakers, we should be able to find 'em from the sounds!

"Cy!"

I turn into a cheetah, and it feels like I'm not even touching the ground.

Raven's out somewhere in Jump, and there's no time for me to find her.

However, I know for sure that Cy's' probably either in his room or the garage.

Finally bursting into his room after what felt like hours when in reality it was a few seconds, (Their elevator is really fast,) I turn back and whirl back around to face him.

"Cy! There's no time! Robin and Kf are missing?"

"What?" Gaping in horror, he realized thr implications.

"Can you-"

"link up the microphones to (your/my) loudspeakers to find 'em from the sounds?" We finish in unison.

"Hell yeah, man! Let's get our friends back!"

Slowly increasing his volume, we finally start to pick up sounds!

Turning back into a greater wax moth, I notice the sounds a lot sooner than he does.

"There!"

"You can hear them? What're they saying?" Cy's eyes were wide and comical, I would have laughed if I wasn't  so concerned.

"It sounds like they're in pain!"

Somehow, his eyes grew wider, and his gaze became more frantic.

"Robin's just repeating Kf's name over and over again!"

For some reason, he seemed to calm down a little bit after I said that.

Whatever, I need to tell him what was happening!

"He kind of sounds like those people from the James bond movies! Are they okay?"

"Well that depends. Does he sound like the bad guys, the girl being killed, or the girl being pulled into a bedroom, or under the covers?"

"Uhmm... Oh! Y'know that bond movie we watched yesterday? The one where Mr. Bond 'n the girl escaped from an underwater evil base thingy, in little pod that looked like a round bed thingy, and Q and someone else was at the docks waiting for them, but Bond just pulled himself and the girl underneath the covers and closed the little blinds that they have?"

"Yeah."

"He's making similar noises to the girl, 'n Kf kind of sounds like Mr. Bond!"

"Bb....
I need to tell you something..."

Needless to say, Beasty came out a changed changling, (heh,) and they both realised something.

"They are definitely not just secret friends."

"Agreed."

They both kept quiet, and covered for them afterward.

Hello!

So, thank you for sending in your answers ❤️ 💕 💗 💓 💜 💖 ❤️ 💕 💗 💓 💜 💖 ❤️ 💙🩵💙🩵❤️‍🩹❤️❣️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙💙❤️💙💙💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙💙❤️💙❤️❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙💙❤️💙
❤️!

Comment

Here

If you want to read 'bout what was going on with Rob & Kf,

Or comment

Here

If you want to find out what Rave' was doing :).

This was TCFW,
                                                              Signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 6
First time doing oneshots so if it's bad or anything lemme know. Will contain: Wholesomeness(very low chance) Angst Self-harm Characters: Bruce Alfr...
23.5K 589 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
227K 3.7K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...
30K 902 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...