The Adventures of The Calypso...

By starry_eyed_suns

Ever wondered what it would be like if Aaron Taylor Johnson, Sebastian Stan, Evan Peters, Chris Evans and Mil... More

Meet The Calypso Boys:
โœจ MANAGER REVEAAAALLLLL โœจ
The Band's First Ever Tour (The Wipeout! European Tour 2022)
๐Ÿชž Band Wardrobe: '10:35'
๐Ÿ๏ธThe Calypso Boys And Their X/Twitter Convo's ๐Ÿ๏ธ
๐Ÿ“ป Aaron and Chris Radio Interview ((Transcript)):
๐ŸŒธ 'The Sunshine Lingo' (The Band's First Album) ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ๏ธ The Calypso Boys And Their X/Twitter Convo's (Part 2) ๐Ÿ๏ธ:
๐ŸŽค Group Interview At Halloween Horror Nights 2023 in Orlando ((Transcript)):
๐ŸชžBand Wardrobe (Episode 2): 'If You're Too Shy, Let Me Know'
A Goofy Aaah Behind The Scene's Pic From An Old Arena Show:

How The Boys Perform On Stage During A Song Interlude:

7 0 0
By starry_eyed_suns

~AARON~

-   Tries to make things less awkward by dancing around a little and sometimes turning into a go-go dancer if he's REALLY feeling it! 

-   Smiles at some of the fans and makes hearts at some of them

~SEBASTIAN~

-   Realises his purpose is to make the ladies instantly pregnant and does a mini Magic Mike show on stage for the ladies in the crowd.

-   Miles cringes every time at this, calling it 'cheesy and egotistical' in an interview once!

~EVAN~

-   Either awkwardly smiles at the crowd and waves or continues doing little dances here and there.

-   He also likes to say a thank you message or two into his mic

~CHRIS~

-     Likes to get up close to the fans at the front of the pit and take selfies with them

-    If he isn't allowed to do that, he'll start dancing randomly with the nearest person, usually Aaron because the two always stand near each other during big choreography pieces.

~MILES~

-  Still contributes to the song and does his own little ad-lib vocal moments here and there which somehow make everyone excited!?

-    Thinks he's in drum-playing mode and taps his feet weirdly on the floor like he's playing the drums without the drums actually being there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
363K 13.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...