His Assistant [ Ft. LEVIโ™ก ]

By yumeko_chanxo

"Say my name...." He grunts while holding her chin up. "Levi...." She moans between the kiss. "Good girl" A... More

Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Ž
01โ™ก
02โ™ก
03โ™ก
04โ™ก
05โ™ก
07โ™ก
08โ™ก
Author's Noteeee
09โ™ก
10โ™ก |4K reads special update!!?

06โ™ก

396 8 4
By yumeko_chanxo

| | the next day | |

Like usual y/n's morning is full of rush. She somehow reaches the office on time, out of breathe and panting heavily. She squeezes past the other colleagues to avoid any kind of questions about yesterday's evening. She has been trying her best not to think about the incident that happened inside the car. It was embarrassing, yet she doesn't look like she hates it.

Getting inside the office, y/n droops on her chair and throw the shoulder bag on the sofa near her desk. A heavy box full of files stood on her table. It was expected anyways.

She shuffles through them and takes out a certain document to go through once before handing it to Levi. She knows he will surely check it once more himself, but arranging and analysing everything beforehand was her speciality. Her chest swelled out of pride as she dreamed of receiving a bonus at the end of the year, and Levi praising her for her excellent assistance.

On the other hand, Levi was too nervous imagining all sorts of things she might ask him when they meet each other today.

Keyword : NERVOUS

What if she says that she wants to get together with me?

He was wondering that y/n will ask him out and tell him to bear responsibility, but as much as he wants this to happen he also seems to be quite worried about it.

Finally he was pulled out of his endless thoughts as he heard y/n entering his office with that same life threatening smile. "Good morning, Boss", she chirps.

"Morning".

"These are the reports regarding the new project of the HALES. We haven't discussed the new brand yet, but if you say I can arrange a meeting this afternoon."

Hales? That Kaden Hale? Why him again...

"Are we cooperating with the HALES too?"

Her eyes narrowed at his question. This made her believe that Levi has finally gone crazy due to workload. She tries to stop her jaw from dropping but fails.
"Is it really you, Boss?"

"I don't think this is what I asked for."

"You joined hands with them last month, don't you remember? What is wrong with you?"

"I have invested in a lot of highly profitable projects. So how do you expect me to remember such trivial ones, shithead."

"This isn't a trivial project, boss! The estimated cost of their new arrivals are around 500 million USD. They produce the finest and best jewelleries in the globe. And yet you call it trivial?"
This time she almost yelled at him, finally letting her intrusive thoughts win by raising her voice against him.

"You should mind who you are talking to, brat."

"I'm sorry about shouting at you, but you are being too nonchalant about this matter."

"Is there something wrong with the proceedings or with the products?"

"No, there isn't any."

"Then stop making a big deal out of it. I just forgot about my deal with H.J."

The most strict and sincere businessman who cares about nothing else except for making money has forgotten about such an important project in just 24 hours. Is he suffering from amnesia...she thought.

Yesterday, she brought him the hardcopy of the reports of the new products recently released by the company. And today when she came to talk to him over the upcoming brands he forgot about the entire collaboration.
The one who has a head full of shit is most likely him, the 5 feet demon wearing the facade of a human. But y/n knows that she will be seen on streets from the next day if she says it out loud.

Levi cleared his throat and looked straight into her (e/c) orbs, to ask her something he never planned to do this early.

"So can we-"
But sadly he gets cut off.

Y/n's phone beeps before he can complete what he was trying to say, attracting all of her attention to the notification. She pulls out her smartphone out of the pockets and stares at the screen. Kaden texted her.

Your chats~

Kaden
Shall we have dinner tonight?

You
If I have nothing on my hands
then sure... why not?

Kaden
Let me know the time. I'll wait
for you in our usual place.
*smiley face*

You
Fine.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

She must be the first human to ignore Levi standing on the floor of his own cabin. She is an exception for sure, because if it was someone else that person would've already been buried six feet deep inside the ground.

His eyes are not leaving her yet, as if he was observing everything about her. Like how she reacts whenever things are about Kaden. He shouldn't be jealous of him right? Afterall who kissed her was him, not Kaden. But still the thoughts of her being so close with another male troubled him, fuelling his insomnia and wrath.

Finally she tears away her gaze from her phone and shifts it to Levi who was giving off a menacing aura, not to mention his look. She asks in a not-at-all curious tone,"What were you saying, Boss?"

"Have I been treating you too well lately?"

"How is that possible." She taunts him and laughs awkwardly.

"Then don't you think you've been taking me too casually, shithead."

"I'm sorry, Boss. I shouldn't have indulged myself in my phone while working."

"You still remember it? Good. You can leave now."

She turns around and leaps out of his office at once. She can't believe how normally he was acting after all that happened between them. He seemed to be unaffected by the fact that they kissed, as if he is doing that for years now.

But he was good at it...wasn't he? Could it be that he probably kis-. She shakes her head in a no and shrugs off the idea of him kissing someone else. Because the Levi she knows is not someone who is tempted by the likes of a normal human, then yesterday why did he...

After entering in her room again, y/n checks her schedule and smiles. She grabs her phone once again and types something for Kaden.

You
I'm available after five. Wby?

Even though she wasn't expecting a quick response, her phone buzzed only a second late after she sent him the text. He replies her with a [ I will wait for you there at 7 then ] and their conversation ends.

Her face shines with a pleased look while she returns to her seat to continue her work. Though, at a fixed interval she would look up to glance at the clock hanging on the wall to remind herself not to get late. Afterall he was her first love, who was away for nearly 4 years. Now that he has returned she can't lose the chance to tell him how she feels, but until now she isn't aware that the incident of yesterday's night is going to affect her emotions and life.

She hasn't understood that it was not just a kiss, but Levi's first step of marking her as his.

◍|◍|◍|✷✷✷✷✷✷✷|◍|◍|◍

A/N~
Word count: 1192!!!

I'm sorry pretty pipuls. Ik that I'm not updating on time, but as I toldchu I don't have an updating schedule and I will update it whenever I get time. Actually I'm taking it as a revenge since none of you is commenting *sobs*

Aighty. This chapter is more like a filler episode becuz I can't think of anything to write here. And also I can't skip to the smut leaving the chapters look like half-assed, so I included something like Kaden asking her out. But dw their ship is not sailing...cause my girl is already under Levi's spell. A few more chapters and they will be seen on bed together. So if you are curious then stay tuned for the upcoming chaps.

Plus I wanted to say a that Ily'all who reads this. ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ♡

A month has passed since I started this book and it already has 250+ reads. Thanks to all those legends who read this, I mean it really.

Now, Author Chan blesses all the lovelies with sweet dreams and the power to never run out of ideas for fake scenarios. Dw...Ik that delulu is solulu....Chill! ˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠

Author Chan
Wishes you
Good luck ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 22.7K 51
"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life has always been a mess. But after Satoru...
147 20 4
"This what you wished for?" Levi said, suddenly close to her lips. She could only manage a nod. He kissed her once, the way one might dip a toe in th...
41.3K 1.1K 32
*This is a LevixReader fic. There will be frequent smut, and absolutely no spoilers. Please keep the comments spoiler free as well.* It's been two we...
462 16 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...