Cote: Sae, Chie and Mika x Ma...

By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

A focus on the story between Sae, Chie and Mika with the protagonist of the work. More

Characters
Chapter I - Class D
Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free
Chapter III - An enemy among us.
Chapter IV - Accusations
Chapter V - Domino Effect or Checkmate?
SS - Ayato Naoki
SS - Hito
SS - Nightmare
Chapter VII - Despair
Chapter VIII - Leadership
Chapter IX - Reactive

Chapter VI - If one falls, they all fall.

344 15 3
By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

POV Akira

I was in the hallway in the middle of the night, the person in front of me noticed that his plan had failed. Soon, he tries to grab my collar, which makes me bend my upper body while stepping back. I held the phone tightly in my hands.

"Hmph, not bad." He says to me with a mischievous smile. "But are you really sure you have the advantage?"

"Perfectly." I stretched out my hands while holding his phone. "You have no more weapons against me."

You might be wondering, "What the hell happened?" Right? Well, it's a bit complicated to explain but... Let's go back in time so things fit together perfectly.

*****

A few hours ago...

I had my head resting on the table, observing the "situation" of the entire room. Shinji, Hiro and Yato approach me.

"You seem 'fine' to me for someone who became a target between Class C and D." Shinji was the first to say, although it was one of his taunts.

If they knew the rest of the story, their minds would definitely turn upside down.

Yato sighs at Shinji's words and sits next to me.

"Looking at you very clearly, you don't seem worried at all... Not even a little pressured." He said with his head resting in his hands. "Sae was kind of worried about your situation, although I'm sure you already know that."

"Yeah, that's kind of obvious." I answered.

He scratches his head, a little embarrassed and hesitant.

"Well, how can I say..." He looks at Hiro for a moment, making Hiro nod. "Sae was quite persistent with the Class when you refused her help, she really wanted the Class to find some way to help you. Even if it was a witness or an insignificant clue."

Yes, I expected to hear that answer. Although Sae doesn't show it, she really cares a lot about her classmates, including the people she is closest to. Like Chie and me.

Even though I'm a fool when it comes to "Love" or "Romantic Feelings", I can still understand and comprise this kind of concept. The difference is that I can't understand mine.

I understand but... I can't...

I let out an internal sigh.

"What about Chie?" I asked

"Well, she did what she could but..."

"But?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She didn't seem at all concerned about your situation." He frowned before looking at me with half-closed eyes. "Tell me something, you told Chie some details, didn't you? You have a plan, but you only told her, no, even better... You only told her."

"Fufufu~" Hiro starts laughing as he leans against the wall next to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned ignorance.

He lets out a sigh before standing up.

"I didn't expect you to answer me, after all, I know you have a foolproof plan. Otherwise-" He walks away from us, the hem of his suit starting to fly as he walks. "You wouldn't be so confident."

I didn't expect him to try to draw some conclusions about me, but... It seems like he already doubted that something was wrong about my situation and he has complete confidence that I will get away with it.

"That was something new to see." Shinji said with a crooked smile, making Hiro laugh loudly.

"Haha! I agree, it seems like he's been suspicious of you for some time, Akira-dono."

I lean back in the chair while putting my leg on the table.

"Whatever, it won't make much of a difference."

Shinji starts to scoff. "There you go again. Oh! Looks like your girl has arrived."

Rolling my eyes, I see Sae walking up to my seat with her fists clenched, I see some blood coming out of her hands.

She's really mad at me.

"Sae?" I said with a confused look.

*Tap*

As soon as she gets close enough to me, she grabs my collar with both hands.

"You fool!" She exclaims enough to get the entire room's attention. "Why- No. You see this as a simple guessing game, am I right? Where if you make a mistake you'll get a second chance? Stop being such a fool, you ignorant piece of shit!"

My eyes widen a little in surprise, is this really the Sae I know?

"W-wait, Sae control yourself!" Chie grabs her arms and tries to pull her away from me. Noticing that this was not enough, Tsubasa and Sakurako also try to help Chie.

"..." I just stare at her with a cold look and a disguised expression of astonishment and surprise.

"Let go of me, I have to-" Sakurako gives her a karate chop on the neck, leaving her unconscious. "A...Akira..."

Sae reaches her hands towards me before she falls unconscious and limp into Chie and Sakurako's arms.

*Click*

Mika sensei enters the room with a folder in her hands, she looks a little confused at Sae and the girls.

"What happened?"

Riku tries to hide it.

"Sae was feeling sick just now, so the girls were helping. I think it's because she's not hydrated."

"..." Mika looks suspiciously at the class, but since no one responded or tried to refute what Riku said, she considered it. "Okay, but take her to the infirmary. While you..."

She points at me.

"You come with me." I see.

Lowering my legs that were on the table, I bend over and get up from the chair.

"Let me think." I said while walking towards Mika-sensei. "Will Horikita be in charge of this meeting?"

"Yes." She agrees. "We still have enough time. Please follow me."

_________

Walking along with sensei by my side, we arrived at the student council room.

Opening the door I see... Some familiar students: Laura and Hosen.

What a strange combination.

Letting out an internal sigh, I walk to my seat. Pulling out one of the chairs, I drag the chair back before sitting on it.

"Hoho, You don't seem at all surprised to see me here." Hosen said with an arrogant smile on his face, before crossing his legs on the table. "Let me think, you have a secret weapon, don't you?"

"..." I didn't respond, I just rested my head in my hands.

"Tch, what a killjoy." He mocks me.

"Hah, can we get started already?" Said Laura while shaking her head in disappointment.

"Mmm." Mika-sensei nods her head before speaking. "We can, though. Apparently, Horikita had some problems."

She looks at President Horikita's seat, which was empty.

What could have happened?

*Click*

Out of curiosity, we looked toward the front door. Where we see Horikita together with her vice president at her side. What was his name again? Yoshida Masato...?

"I apologize for the delay, there was a problem along the way." She says with a smile on her face as she walks to her seat. "Well, what do we have here?"

Masato follows right behind her, and looks at us with a serious expression on his face. As if he was analyzing our behavior, before looking back at me with his half-closed eyes.

However, I didn't even look back and just returned my gaze in his direction, where we had a little staring contest at each other. Horikita, who was sitting in her armchair, noticed our "attitudes" and decided to break our ice.

"Alright, let's get started."

*Thump!*

She slams her briefcase on the table, making both Masato and I break contact with each other.

"Ahem." Masato lets out a small cough and says. "Well, the case we were given, Rin-san. It was an accusation involving a first-year, Class B student, Akira."

Approaching the table, he picks up a folder that was next to Horikita's hands and begins to read.

"The charges are based on the witnesses we had, between Class A and C." He turns the page and continues. "They claim that Akira is responsible for the expulsion of the second-year students, which was technically analyzed and considered a 'false' accusation by the teachers." He turns another page. "The real problem in this case is the testimony of each class. They both claim that Akira was responsible for destroying the school playground and beating the Class C students."

Beaten? I think this involves Hosen's strategy. Let's see where it goes. Amazing how he dismissed Class D as not being a witness. Although they are the real accusers and Class A and C are the witnesses.

"That is all?" Horikita smiles at Masato next to her

"Yes." He closes his eyes slightly before placing the folder on the table.

"Very well, let's hear each of your statements. Although I don't see many witnesses here..." She says in a provocative manner.

"Ha! We are enough." Hosen said with a wide smile.

"Most of my classmates were embarrassed, so I came here myself." Laura said with a shrug.

"...Liars." I muttered, but it seems like they heard.

Everyone in the room stares at me, which I ignore and put my legs on the table.

*Tap*

"I'll leave that conversation to you guys, just ignore me." I gestured with my hands for them to continue.

"Hey, stop being arrogant even in a-"

"Alright, let's start with Class C." Horikita said, interrupting Laura from speaking.

I see. But there is a catch.

Please do not let me down.

_________

POV Reader

While Hosen began to explain the event that happened among his classmates with Akira. Akira simply ignores the entire conversation and takes out a pocket watch from his pants pocket, he holds the end of his watch chain and starts to turn it counterclockwise.

"I understand." Horikita said as she crossed her fingers and rested her chin in her hands. "And do you have evidence that Akira-kun is in fact responsible for these acts?"

"Hehe, of course, but that will be done once she finishes explaining herself." Hosen said pointing to the girl next to him. Laura.

"Very well, let's do it your way then." Horikita replied, Masato who was by her side, begins to suspect this interaction with Class C and D. "Please, Laura-san, explain yourself."

Laura nods and leans against the chair.

"Well, in the middle of going back to school, I heard some noises at the back of the school. That's when me and some classmates from Class A got curious and decided to check what it was, if it was a fight or just a room going into chaos. remodeling." As soon as she explains, Akira looks at her sideways with his eyes half-closed, he pulls the end of the watch chain and holds it in his hands, using his thumb, he clicks the watch pin, making the watch cover open and release a "Tick tock" sound. "As Hosen had explained, Akira had beaten the Class C students and we have evidence of that."

*Tick*

*Tock*

"And where is the evidence?" Horikita questions with an evil smile on her face.

*Click*

Someone enters the room without warning, leaving both the president and vice president surprised by this student's audacity. This person wasn't...

"Here is the evidence." Akane puts a phone on the table and drags it towards the president, making Masato pick up the phone out of curiosity.

"A phone... That has no name or identity, however. As I recall..." Masato turns his attention to Akira.

*Tick...*

"That phone was purchased by Akira himself, records confirm that."

*Tock*

Akira drops the watch, letting it fall from his hands as he holds it by the chain and swings it from side to side.

"While he was facing the Class C students, he accidentally dropped his phone." Laura explained with a smile on her face.

"Mmm... indeed, that's enough evidence to charge him." Masato confirmed with his hand on his chin as he thought. "What do you think of this, President?"

"..." She doesn't answer, just smiles and looks at Akira with her eyebrows raised.

"I think it's reasonable."

"'Reasonable' you say?" He raises an eyebrow, before sighing. "Alright, Akira-kun, do you have anything to say to us?"

*Tock-Click*

Using his thumb, he clicks the pin on the watch and holds the watch in his hands tightly. A huge smile appeared on Akira's lips, as soon as he lifts his head, he looks towards Akane.

"What is she really doing here? I'm sure the phone has nothing to do with her." He questions, taking Hosen and Laura by surprise, after all, they didn't expect him to change the subject.

"Hm? I'm sure-"

"No. Laura herself stated that she found and took the phone as soon as she "supposedly" saw me fighting with Class C, but we see Akane here with the phone in hand, which made me ask: What does she have to do with the case? " Akira interrupts Vice President Masato from speaking, giving an explanation with some flaws in Laura and Hosen's plan.

"..." Masato just stares at him with a neutral expression, but realized that Akira isn't actually bluffing or trying to buy time, he's actually wanting an explanation.

Akane just shrugs her shoulders at Akira's question and replies:

"I also had a role in the investigation between Class C and D, as said, Laura said there were other students from Class A, so I was there." She responded naturally.

"Liar." Akira mocked her, which caught her off guard. "If what you said was really true, Laura should just say that you were also together, but she only stated that there were Class A students together with her."

"Then I-"

"But here it is, it could be any student from Class A, including you. But since it's not obvious, you're expendable. On an important note, why weren't you here before this meeting even started? Or rather, why Laura herself didn't have the phone in her hand, and she was the one who found it?"

"Are you really speculating?"

"Like you, can you prove it was there?"

"..." She frowned, noticing what Akira was trying to do, but she smiled at his teasing. "I can."

"... Count on me." Akira mutters to himself, before clicking the clock pin again. "60s and it will be checkmate."

*Tick*

7s...

"There are security cameras throughout the school, we can confirm that if you want."

Masato who was holding a folder in his hands nods his head.

"I can confirm this, she is indeed telling the truth."

"It saw?"

Akane smiles provocatively at Akira, which he just ignores and becomes increasingly bold and confident.

"So you can confirm that you had a huge role in this investigation and the case involving Class C and D?"

"I can."

*Tock*

16s

"What about you two?" He asked the students who sat just listening to the discussion.

"The same." Laura shrugs.

"..." Hosen just stays silent.

"Hosen?" Laura calls him, which he doesn't answer.

Hosen starts to put the puzzle together, he knows that the plan is working as they planned, but... He feels a certain discomfort, as if something is out of context or that there is something that is not right.

"Hosen." Akane calls out to him, making him wake up from his monologue. "You're traveling, did something happen?"

"Hmph, no big deal, I just had a bad memory." He scoffs.

Laura looks at him suspiciously, but decides to simply ignore him.

"Anyway." Horikita said, before turning to her colleague next to her. "Masato-kun..."

What he nods his head and says:

"Well, it looks like there's a little problem with the evidence."

"Huh?" Laura is confused.

"There are no prints of Akira's on the phone, the only ones we found were from...Laura Kusanagi."

"What?!" Laura starts to freak out.

"..." Hosen just stared at Akira while frowning.

"But what does it mean?"

*Tick*

27s

"It means that the accusations involving Akira are merely speculation." Masato said again, considering that Akira could be innocent.

"That doesn't make sense, isn't it his phone?" Akane questions, confused by the situation.

"Yes, I was the one who bought the phone, though. What if I actually bought that phone for someone in our class?" Akira creates a new hypothesis.

"That's... You're lying." Laura said.

*Tock*

38s...

"Maybe. But that's where the problem comes in." Akira raises his hands, showing his open palms as he holds the chain of his watch. "I haven't had that since I was 8 years old."

"...!!!"

"?!"

"..."

Everyone in the room is perplexed by Akira's words, until he continues explaining.

"I haven't since I was 8 years old."

*Tick!*

49s...

"But not only that, there is evidence that Laura is in fact to blame for all of this, and we have the evidence." Akira states.

"What?" Akane began to understand what was happening.

"Shinji's case has been solved, right? President Horikita?" Akira asked the president who tried to contain the urge to laugh.

"Yes, Shinji was cleared and the Class C students dropped the charges." She responds.

"Wait, but what does Shinji's case involve me?" Laura asks while getting nervous.

Akira, in turn, gets up from his chair and looks sideways at Laura. Mika-sensei, who was right behind him, starts laughing.

"Sensei, why are you laughing?" Akane questions with the unexpected change coming from Mika.

"Fufu~ I'm sorry, but I can't answer that question. This is..." She stares at Akane with a sinister expression and a sadistic smile on her face. "Way beyond my capabilities."

"..." A sweat runs down Akane's forehead and turns her attention to Akira, who just smiles at her. "What did you do?"

"Me? I think the real question is: "What did you do?" He returns the question to her.

*Tock*

56s...

Horikita starts to smile, before saying:

"Masato-kun, could you please show them?"

Masato just shakes his head and walks to the table, where he picks up a black folder, next to it was a plastic bag, and inside was a piece of blonde hair.

"Laura Kusanagi, based on the evidence and security cameras." He starts leafing through the folder before looking at Laura with a serious expression on his face, leaving the poor blonde-haired girl nervous. "We have made a verdict on your situation, we have analyzed it and we will make it very clear. You will suffer punishment for slander and defamation, the punishment for this act is..."

The room falls silent, leaving everyone in the room in tremendous agony. As soon as Masato puts his folder on the table, he continues to say.

"At the moment, it would be suspension. But after taking advantage of the use of a phone that wasn't yours, and spending points on it without the permission of the phone's owner." Masato closes his eyes lightly, placing his hands behind his back, he continues. "You will be expelled for breaking 7 school rules."

*Tick*

58s...

"What... But I don't..." Laura shocked by the result, she turns her head and looks towards the person who was staring at her with a huge evil smile that barely reached her eyes, her red eyes had a glow predatory, his appearance and expression were chilling, almost as if she was observing evil incarnate in her presence.

Just like night and day, when the moon moves in front of the sun, it becomes a solar eclipse. And without the eclipse of the ego, no one becomes enlightened. If you look at it too much, you will fall into the madness of the abyss.

"Y-you... you tricked me..." She says in a tearful tone, her legs start to shake, her eyes barely convey a gleam of life.

"I'm not done talking yet." Masato said while frowning. "As explained by both sides, Hosen and Akane had a hand in Class D, so they too will be expelled."

*Tock*

60s.

"Just like a little cocoon..." Akira mutters as he holds the watch in his hands. "When it breaks, the butterfly dances."

*Click*

Closing the lid of the clock, he stands up, making President Horikita nod and says:

"Well, you guys aren't unlucky yet. You still have a chance."

"And what would that be, Horikita-senpai?" Akane asked.

"Apologize to Akira-kun, if he accepts, you won't be punished." She responds with a gentle smile on her face.

They didn't seem so convinced after hearing the "if". Laura on the other hand, didn't even hear the conversation, she was practically "dead".

"We accept the conditions." Akane said.

"Ha! Do you really think I'm going to apologize to that guy myself?" Hosen starts to mock.

"Do you have a better plan to escape in this situation?"

'I believe he did, using the 'Class points' or all the 'private points' of his classmates.' Akira thought.

"Of course, but I believe he will forgive me even without me apologizing." He shrugs, his boldness was enough to surprise his 'companion'. "Forget me, shouldn't you worry about this thing anymore?"

He points to Laura who was kneeling on the floor with a gloomy expression on her face, her body was pale.

"Laura..." Akane whispers, before frowning and clenching her teeth, turning her body she faces President Horikita and says. "There's something I don't understand, President."

"And what would it be?"

"What had Laura actually done?"

"..." Masato lets out a sigh.

"We found traces of Laura's hair on the phone and even, in the same place where Akira was accused, this makes it very clear that she set up all this fuss. Along with your help~" She responds in an adorable voice.

"I see... But where did they come from-Huh!? You?!" Akane notices, she turns her head and looks perplexed at Akira who just looked at her sideways. "You set me up, didn't you? In the elevator, you threw that little piece of paper on purpose to get my attention, didn't you?!"

"..." He does not answer.

'Yes, I set this up from the beginning, middle and end...'

_________

POV Akira

One day ago...

I was with Sakurako, asking her to do what I had written on the paper for her. As soon as she agrees, she hands me a piece of paper that I had asked her to do in advance.

It was written:

[We found a new clue to solve your case, show up at the back of the school at 4pm.]

A great bait to attract a moth and trap it in a spider web.

As I walked to the lobby, I saw something unexpected, in them were Akane along with the leader of Class A. They were talking to something that I couldn't hear, after they got into the elevator and went up to the top floor, I clicked the elevator button, calling the elevator.

When the elevator door opens, I see Akane with a surprised expression, although I don't know why she's so nervous about it. Although I was sure that she would be the only one remaining in the elevator since the male and female dorms are separate.

Entering the elevator, I start to stretch, deliberately letting the paper fall to the floor. She'll probably read it and then chase me. However, I didn't plan on her following me to my dorm. I'm sure she'll keep an eye on me, on every move.

Soon after, I was in my apartment. Technically I was taking a shower with Chie, at first she was very embarrassed, but after that she became very bold. She was the first to take off her clothes and get into my bathtub, after that we didn't do anything much, I just had to scrub and clean every part of her body.

She tried to convince me to let her give me a bath, which I refused. After all, we didn't have enough time for that.

After showering, we put on our clothes and walked to school, where Sakurako asked us to go there. However, I felt the presence of a certain fox following us, not just one but two.

"You're early, Akira-kun." Said Sae with her arms crossed, before noticing that Chie was next to me with a beaming expression. "Did something happen?"

I just ignored the question and looked away in another direction, after all, this question wasn't technically directed at me, but rather at the person next to me.

Chie in turn, she just lets out an ironic laugh before responding.

"Hehe~ Nothing, nothing happened." She smiles, which from Sae's expression, doesn't seem to have convinced her.

"Akira?" She turns her attention to me, I already know where this is going. "What did you do?"

"...Like she said. Nothing." I shrugged.

Sae frowned before approaching me and grabbing me by my tie, pulling me into an empty corner. Chie on the other hand just waves at the two of us, probably not caring about the damage she might end up causing to my side.

As soon as Sae loosens my tie, she turns and looks at me with a very irritated expression.

"Tell me, what did you guys do and why is Chie so enlightened?" Enlightened? Is this a definition to say how happy she is with me?

"Haah... Okay, actually nothing much happened along the way, we both just took showers together." I explained, pulling over to the stop, I continue. "Nothing happened, and no, we didn't do 'that'."

I see Sae clenching her fists tightly, I see that she is very angry.

"Did you two take a shower? And together..." She looks down, her expression was very dark, her bangs covered a good part of her face before she even raised her head and looked at me. "If that's the case, I'll sleep with you tonight."

*Vuu-Uu-Uuu*

The sound of the wind echoes in our ears, a strong wind separating and hitting our faces and hair, making our hair strands dance as the wind moves in a horizontal direction. My mind kind of went blank after hearing her words, as if what she said confused me a lot.

Looking at her closely, I see a pink tint on her cheeks after she realizes what she just said.

"Are you sure about this? There's only one bed in my room."

She shakes her head before running her fingers through her hair and tucking them behind her ears.

"Yes, I'm sure of that." I see a small smile form on her lips.

"...Okay, I won't stop you from doing such a thing." I said before turning around and fixing my tie, Sae walked next to me with a smile on her face. "But we have work to do."

"Yes, I heard from Sakurako that she managed to find new clues to both your case and Akabane-kun's." She said.

"That's what we'll see, remember what I told you yesterday with Riku." I reminded her.

"Oh, are you talking about 'always observe the whole scenario around you and that there can always be evidence even if it's something indirect'?"

"Mmm."

"Correct." Chie said, putting both hands together with a smile on her face. "Akira-kun solved most of the problem with the accusation of Class C and A, however. We have a problem with Class D."

Sae understanding what Chie is getting at, she thinks for a moment before speaking.

"Let me see if I understand correctly, does it have something to do with the fight involving you and Class C and the false accusation that you destroyed those flower pots in the garden?"

"Yes." Chie nods, noticing that Sakurako was approaching us, she turns her attention to me. "What do we do now, Akira-kun?"

Sae also seems curious to know my answer.

"I'll leave the case to you, I'm sure everything is going according to plan."

"Fine by me." Chie makes a "V" sign with her fingers and puts it close to her eyes while making a silly expression with her tongue sticking out. "Teehee~"

"This is quite risky, are you telling me you won't make any effort?" Sae asks me.

"Not exactly that, but you can put it that way."

She sighs. "Hah, you really like taking risks."

Sakurako approaching us, she catches Sae and Chie's attention.

"Sorry to call you here at a time like this, but we managed to find something that could help us." She explains.

"Let me think. Is Riku here too?" I asked, but instead of her answering me, the person approaching us decides to answer.

"Yes I am." He responds as he walks alongside Sakurako. "I see you're along too, I'm glad you came."

With a shrug, I respond.

"It's common for me to come and join one of my classmates." I respond, which doesn't seem to have turned out as well as I imagined.

"Was that ironic?" He asked.

"No, I think that was just sarcasm." Said Sakurako.

"Are you actually teasing me?" I asked, feeling a little offended.

"...Are we? I thought you were actually trying to tell a joke." That guy...

"Let's get this over with." I said as I walked into the school hallways.

...
...
...
..
..
.
.

Reaching the point where Shinji and Class C had a fight, Riku starts talking.

"We managed to solve Shinji's problem, we managed to install some security cameras and record the audio of Class C's conversation, they even admitted that this was all planned." Riku said as he walked beside me, he slows his steps until he stops, making us do the same. "You can already imagine what we'll do next."

"I have." I waved.

Riku will use the evidence to get rid of the charges, but unlike me, he won't threaten them with dropping the charges. He will try to negotiate.

"Well, we have a strategy to get Shinji out of this problem involving Class C, however. We still have no idea if we have enough to help him, Akira-kun." He informed us.

"Don't worry, I already have an idea in mind." I said, making them look at me curiously. "For now, let's split up. Sakurako, Chie and you will try to find any interesting clues in this place."

"While you...?" Riku raises an eyebrow.

"Chie and I will go to the other side of the school, try to find some evidence for my situation." I shrugged. "Just don't stay out late at night, goodbye."

I waved at them while Chie walked beside me, Sae tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth.

The sound of our footsteps echoes through the hallway, as we walked away, Chie was the first to comment.

"So what are you planning Akira-kun?"

"Changing the trajectory of our pursuers." I replied, leaving her confused.

"Persecutors..." She turns her head as she looks towards our colleagues, looking closely, she notices the presence of a person with purple hair. "Wait, that's..."

"Class A's Kamuro Akane." I answered.

"How long have you known she was following us?"

"From the moment we left the dorms." I continued walking before rolling my eyes in her direction, making contact with her. "Not only her, Laura Kusanagi from Class D, has been following us for a while now."

"What...?" She looks at me confused.

"What I did was just psychological, they probably think we have some evidence to nullify the charges, but in reality, we don't have anything. At least Riku's group."

"So where are we going?"

"To the place where the conflict between Shinji and Class C took place." I replied, leaving her confused.

"Wait, but that place wasn't-"

"No, that was a lie told by Shinji, I asked him not to tell the real location of the confrontation."

"But why?" She asks me.

"You will see." I passed her and quickened my steps.

Climbing the stairs to the top floor, we arrived in a practically isolated place, there are no cameras around, or there weren't any. At the end of the hallway, I see a face hidden near a staircase that leads to the third floor, a camera set up by Riku.

"Let's go."

I walked towards where the camera is, for good reason.

"Haah... It's getting a little stuffy here, why does it have to be in a place like this?" Chie said, a little uncomfortable with the heat, she removes two buttons from her shirt, leaving her cleavage a little exposed. "I feel better."

"..."

I just ignored her and looked around the hallway, for now it's not as hot as early in the morning, but it's hot enough to make your body start to sweat.

The hidden camera may have filmed my stalker, now I can enjoy it.

"Chie, notice anything suspicious?" I asked, which she looks at me confused before starting to understand.

"Yes I have. It seems this is all just a setup created by Class D." She replied, making me nod my head.

"Indeed. And now we have enough evidence to close this case." I get closer to her and whisper close to her ear. "Pretend you're going to go out on a good note and watch us from the shadows."

Saying this, she shakes her head and I walk away.

"Call Riku, I found something interesting for him." I said while pretending to be excited. "We have enough time to continue early tomorrow, don't wait too long for me."

"Oh~ Okay, but don't forget one thing." She puts her hands behind her back and bends her body close to mine, her face was close to mine. "You have a date with me tonight~"

Although it was supposed to be a simple act, she seems to be serious about it.

"I don't care as long as you behave."

She turns around and starts laughing.

"Heh~ Meet me at your dorm." She comments before her presence disappears for good, leaving me 'alone' in the hallway.

"Right..." I muttered.

Looking out of the corners of my eyes, I see Laura still watching me from the corners of the wall. I can still see her shadow and her reflection in the window glass, even though I'm 60 feet away.

I had a plan, but for that to happen I have to draw her closer to me, though. I managed to find something that can be used as evidence.

Looking in the corner of the window display, I see strands of blonde hair. It seems to me that she is very careless for such a cautious person, reaching out my hands I pick up the strands of hair and put them in a plastic bag. Walking to the end of the hallway, I hide on the side of the wall, waiting for her to come to me so I can surprise her.

A few seconds pass and I start to hear the sounds of footsteps, she is getting closer...

*Tap!*

As soon as I feel her presence, I start to come out of my hiding place and walk towards her, her eyes widen for a short while, but I just pretend I didn't see her, making our bodies hit each other.

"Kyaah!" She lets out a scream as she falls to the ground, but not only her but I also start to fall towards her, making me fall on top of her with my hands resting on the side of her waist. "I-itai..."

While she was distracted, I moved my hand up her skirt, reaching into the pocket of her skirt, where I took out her cell phone. As soon as I take it and put it in my pocket, I say:

"Are you ok?" She looks at me with a pained expression, although she is a little disgusted by our positions. "I hadn't noticed you around, I was busy watching the board post."

I lied, pointing to the painting on the wall next to me. Lifting my upper body, I get on my knees before getting up from the floor, as soon as I do I extend my hands towards her.

"You weren't hurt, right? I would be hurt to see a sweet maiden like you getting hurt in a place like this." I teased her, trying to come up with an excuse so she wouldn't realize what just happened.

"Gee!?" She lets out a cute squeak, as her face blushes completely. She raises her hand and points her index finger in my direction. "H-how can you say something like that with a serious expression like that?"

Oh... It's true, I forgot that I should change my way of expressing based on my facial expressions.

I plastered a fake smile on my face as I leaned closer to her.

"Oh, ho~ So you expected to be really flirted with?" Her face becomes a blushing mess before she grabs my hand and stands up in a rush, before even punching my chest like a child. I admit this was too adorable.

Sigh. "Alright, that's enough." I raised my hands in surrender. "I'll stop teasing you."

"Good."

"Anyway, how about a drink?" I said while pointing to the snack machines. "After all, you look pretty worn out to me."

She sighs at my suggestion and responds:

"Yes, I had to run halfway because one of my classmates ended up getting into trouble with the art group." She lied.

Walking over to the vending machine, she reaches into her pocket, however. As soon as she does, she looks confused before checking her other pocket and pulling out 'her' phone. She drags her phone across the machine screen and buys a soda.

Amazing that she didn't notice that she had two phones in her pockets, maybe the heat affected her mind.

Now I just need to get out of here, the camera Riku placed must have filmed us. Since she broke one of the school rules by using my own phone in person, she will be punished for it. Also, I have another idea.

Approaching her, I place the toe of my foot near her heel and push, making her body lose balance and fall towards me. What I pick her up and wrap her body around my arms.

"Eh?" She looks at me confused.

"You have to be more careful where you step." I said as I put the phone inside her skirt pocket. "It's getting late, I should go soon. Be careful along the way."

I stroked her hair before turning around.

"H-hey! Stop treating me like a child!" She grumbles as I walk away from the place.

You're right, you're not a child. Just someone who's trying to act like an adult, but they're not really, they're just a mama's girl.

Once I realize I've kept enough distance, I signal to Chie, to which she nods and comes out of hiding.

"So what do we do with this evidence?" She asks me with a mischievous smile. "If I had to guess, you're going to threaten her, aren't you? Or maybe kick her out."

"Threatening wouldn't be a bad idea, but no, I'm just going to rack your brains a little based on this evidence I've gathered." I replied, leaning my back against the wall, I continued. "But something is missing, you must be wondering what I did to our other stalker, am I right?"

She raises an eyebrow.

"I do, but I can imagine what you did."

"And what would it be?" I asked curiously.

"Distraction. However, since most hallways have security cameras, you used them to your advantage, planning to assume that both of them were not only following you, but also trying to invent false evidence against you. Or maybe..." She says with her finger near her bottom lip. "Accuse them of participating in the false accusation?"

A smile appeared on my lips, a genuine smile, I would say.

"I'll leave that to your imagination." I ignored her explanation and started approaching her. "I think it's time."

"Really? Don't you think it's too early?" She asks me with a smile, I could see mischief in her eyes.

"No, it's a great time. Call them."

"Okay, in that case..." She tugs on my tie, making our noses touch. "I want my reward, Akira-kun~"

I closed my eyes slightly, forcing myself to look at her through half-closed eyes, before rolling them back and looking around the hallway. There are no cameras around and there is a room next to us... In that case.

"So you wouldn't mind if it was now, would you?" I smiled at her, and she looked a little confused before she smiled back. "Remember, I warned you."

Without giving her a chance to react, I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, making her thick, smooth thighs wrap around my waist. Her eyes widened in surprise at how sudden it was, but she didn't care and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"A-akira-kun..." She whispers close to my neck, her warm breath sending goosebumps across my skin.

Ignoring this, I carry her on my lap as I approach a club room, or what's left of it, and open the door before closing it again. I placed Chie sitting on a table, she looked at me with an expression of desire, releasing a few warm sighs that penetrated my skin. Bringing my face closer to hers, our lips meet for the first time.

Our kiss didn't involve tongue or anything, though. Chie grabbed my hands gently and placed them on one of her breasts, making her let out a small moan into our kiss. The kiss was soft, but good enough to taste her lipstick. Placing my other hand on her left shoulder, I lean back a little, pulling away from our passionate kiss. Chie was a panting mess, she leaned on the table as she spread her legs, I can see her panties.

"Akira..." She can't finish the sentence, she just calls me by name, which I understand as her signal.

Rubbing my hand across her shoulder, I remove part of her coat. My hand that was still squeezing her breast, I start to tighten my grip and caress her huge breasts.

"Haah... So intense..." She lets out a few sighs as I crush her breasts with my hands.

"Chie." I called her, making her face me, I looked down into the middle of her skirts. Upon noticing my gaze, she opens her legs even wider, as if asking me to enjoy her cherry. "Right..."

I started to get a little nervous about it. I squatted down while holding her thighs in my hands, the touch was soft, gentle and... It smelled sweet like strawberries. Rubbing her thighs in my hands, I placed a few small kisses on her thighs, with each kiss I lowered myself and leaned closer and closer to her crotch. Opening my lips wide, I slid my tongue down her thighs until I reached the corner of her crotch which was covered with her panties.

"S-stop teasing me Akira, just *Pant*... Just hurry up." She starts breathing heavily.

Without responding to her concerns, I just rub my fingers around her panties. Making her let out a moan as she bit her lip in desperation. Moving your panties to the side... Or at least I tried.

I heard the sound of footsteps in the hallways, making me stand up and leaving a confused Chie.

"W-why did you stop?" She covered her face with her hands, trying not to look me in the eyes.

"We have visitors." I said, leaving her confused.

But it looks like she noticed her mistake.

"Oh, yes... I had called Riku and Sae as you asked me." She regains her composure a little and adjusts her clothes. "What a killjoy."

"Well, we still have business to discuss." I responded with a huge smile.

________

Back to reality.

"I didn't do nothing, you just did it of your own free will, I just changed a few things... There and here." I gestured.

Akane frowned. "You not only manipulated us but also manipulated your own Class, are you sure you're not just being convenient?"

"No." I turned my attention to President Horikita and continued. "It looks like the case is closed."

"Huh? What do you mean? You won't accept our apologies?" Hosen teases me.

"I already accepted, the rest is up to you." I shrugged before turning around and opening the door to the room.

"I'll text you later, I hope you have a moment to read it." Said Horikita. "Akira-kun."

What a cunning fox.

"..." I don't answer, I just leave the room and walk down the hall, though. So I was walking to the infirmary. "Cough!"

*Tum, Tum!*

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, making me spit blood from my mouth. My body felt light and my legs were shaky until I staggered on the ground until I fell to my knees on the ground. As I supported myself on the floor, my medicine box had fallen to the floor as well, scattering the pills on the floor. My body was so weak that I could barely support myself, I fell face down on the ground, I had no other choice.

"Damn..." I gritted my teeth as I dragged myself to the pills. "I only need... one."

"Akira-kun?!" I hear a scream behind me, turning my head I see that it was Mika-sensei, Hosen and Akane were right behind too, but unlike before, they seem perplexed by my situation.

Although I expected Hosen's provocations.

Continuing to crawl on the floor I take a pill and put it in my mouth and swallow it.

*Gulp*

I lay on my back on the floor as my mind finally cleared itself of so much negative information and memories.

Hearing the sounds of footsteps, Mika approaches me.

"Akira... Your eyes... They're bleeding."

"..." Ignoring her worries, I get up from the floor and gather up all the scattered pills.

However, another person approaches me and picks up the medicine box from the floor.

It was Hosen, his eyes widened as soon as he read the name of the medicine.

"Is that... Antidepressant?"

As soon as he reads it, I take the box from his hands and get up from the floor. Rubbing my forearm over my mouth, wiping away some of the blood that dripped into my mouth, I turn and continue on my way, without looking back. Mika-sensei started to say some things, but I didn't care, I was more focused on the memory loss I was having, and that's what mattered to me.

I don't want to remember anything else from my past, be it hobbies, school life, family, childhood or even... Parents.

No matter what lies ahead, I will face it and overcome it on my own accord. Until I no longer need medication to control my mental health.

________

As I walked to the infirmary, I wiped the blood running down my nose with a cloth. However, as soon as I put the cloth in my pocket, I feel a person walking towards me, he wasn't just walking to pass by my side and follow his path. No. He wanted to come to me.

This person was...

"Hello Kouhai, I see that you are in good shape. I received news about your case and I would say it was quite impressive..." He smiles as he walks and stops in front of me, leaving little distance between him and me, he supports the your hand on the wall before continuing. "I don't think an average student like you would be able to solve this case on his own unless he had a little help behind the scenes, however. According to one of my 'spies'. You were able to solve much of the problem through of words, although they are few words, you still managed to not only inform but also detail in every detail what Class A and D did against you."

...Ayato Naoki.

His eyes close slightly, I see a sparkle in his golden eyes, I'm sure he already distrusts me.

"You say 'spies' but I thought Rin told you about the meeting." I responded nonchalantly. "Besides, I was very lucky to have Sae and Riku's help, without them, I would be screwed."

He stares at me with half-closed eyes, trying to read my expressions and my tone, as if he were detecting a lie coming from my words, but as I'm very convenient, he will only detect it when I allow it.

His smile soon widens even more when he realizes he's not going to get anything from me.

"Interesting, you are indeed a unique person. Although I feel a strange feeling coming from you." He said, taking his hand off the wall and placing it on the underside of his chin. "Sae and Riku. I have watched them and analyzed every move they have made, including this last meeting I had with them and I can confirm that they are worthy of being my future enemies. I was quite impressed with their ability to convince the Class C students to drop the charges."

I rubbed my neck before turning my head to the side and letting out a pop.

"I agree." I said, which he smiled at me at my agreement though. "What do you mean they are worthy of being your enemy?"

He lets out a sigh, as if he's mocking me for asking such a question.

"When you make it to second year, you'll understand how I feel about this school. That's if you don't get expelled along the way, what a waste it would be to lose someone like you."

"I see, so you're bored with your school life?" I questioned him, which seems to have surprised him a little at my sincerity.

"I wouldn't say bored with life, but...Yes, you could put it that way. Horikita-senpai will have her last moment as a high school student this year, and I won't have anyone else to entertain me." He shows me a bitter smile.

I probably understand your point, but...

"So you're interested in people just for their talents that interested you? Not just because they're talented, but to become your future opponents. Are you sure you're not just doing all this just to impress someone?" I teased him at the end of the sentence, making his smile widen even more.

He covered his face with his hands and let out a laugh as he clapped his hands.

"Hahaha *Clap* I'm starting to like you even more, Kouhai. But no, I'm not doing all this to impress anyone, because I already have enough to win over any girl at this school."

I wouldn't doubt it.

He takes a step forward and his face was almost close to mine, I see a mischievous smile on the corner of his lips. What does he want this time?

"But I wouldn't say I'm the only one here." What? "Tell me Kouhai, do you have any interest in girls older than you?"

I looked confused at his sudden question.

"Where did that come from?"

"Just a small note, you seem like the type of person who enjoys relationships with older women. In fact, you're quite popular with the girls at school, including those in my year."

Popular? I never thought it would be popular, even among our seniors.

"Well, you're not wrong about that. I like older women."

"I understand." Satisfied, he slaps my shoulder and walks past me. "I'm sorry, Kouhai. But I won't have enough time to save for both of us, maybe after the summer holidays we can meet up one of these days. We could eat pizza together."

Realizing that I am free from his block, I walk in the opposite direction to him, without stopping moving I respond:

"Of course, I wouldn't mind having a moment with my favorite vice president." I lied.

"Excellent! Just wait for my call until then. Bye, Kouhai." He waves at me goodbye, which I wave back.

Now I'm alone again, and realizing I was getting close to the nurse. I quicken my steps and roughly open the door and walk towards one of the rest beds.

Opening the curtain, I see Sae awake and looking at the window with a serene, sweet and mature expression. Her hair flew from side to side, I would be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful.

"Sae." I called out to her, making her turn her face towards me, where she frowned. "I know, you don't even need to tell me."

I approached her, but I think that was a mistake, as she grabs my shirt sleeve and pulls me towards her, making me fall on top of her. Noticing that my face has landed in the middle of her huge, soft breasts, she wraps her legs around my waist, preventing me from leaving.

"You lied to me, you manipulated us this whole time." She grabs me by the collar and forces me to look into her eyes, her eyes that convey fury, betrayal and sadness. "Why... Why do you do this?"

"..."

"Answer me! Do you even see us as people? Just like you?" Her grip tightens, making the fabric of my collar tighten around my throat.

"I see people as any other person, a human being. But I can't see them being like me." I responded directly.

"Did you... Did you happen to feel something for me?"

"..."

"Like love, affection... Maybe friends?" I see a small tear fall into her eyes, I reach out with my hands and wipe away the tears with my fingers, then I place them on her cheeks, where I begin to caress her lips with my thumb. "Please... Be honest with me."

"... I don't know." I replied dryly, for some reason I almost felt like crying. Why? It makes no sense.

She starts crying, which I didn't mind too much. No, who am I to lie to myself? I just want to believe that I don't care, but I do... What does that feel like?

I started to feel my heart beating faster, a little adrenaline spreading through my body.

"Sae..."

Unconsciously, my body moves on instinct, making my face come closer to hers. I tried to get even closer to her, but she placed her hands on my chest, stopping me from moving forward.

"Please... No, I don't deserve this." She whispers.

"I'm sorry..."

It was the only thing I said before forcing my body to get closer to hers, she tried to stop me but I couldn't. Still keeping my hands on his cheeks, I get close enough to connect her lips with mine. But since I'm in control at the moment, I stick my tongue inside her mouth, hitting her teeth and asking for permission to enter. What she gives in and opens her mouth, letting me taste the flavor of her mouth, it was sweet and caramelized, our mouths melted with the sharing of saliva. But I didn't do all the work, Sae started to use her tongue too and we started to have a fight for dominance, her legs tightened even more around my waist and I felt something warm under her skirt that touched my crotch.

My mind started to get confused as soon as I felt my dick get erect under my pants, making it erect enough to poke her ass. She lets out a small moan when she feels something poking her. Our tongues were still tangling with each other, but I decide to pull away and break our passionate kiss. Sae lets out some heavy sighs as she looks at me with her watery eyes, I see a little gleam of lust in her eyes.

As soon as I pull away, a few strands of saliva connect with our lips and I pull away enough to grab her breasts, making her let out a moan.

"Sae..." I said her name, which she starts blushing furiously as she realizes where we're going with this. "I can?"

I asked her permission, which she is embarrassed about. She cupped her breasts for a moment, hesitating for a few seconds before giving in and nodding at me.

"Be kind..."

I nodded before bringing my face close to her left breast and pushing aside her shirt along with her bra, giving me a view of her pink breasts. She shifts her gaze to the corner of the window, probably embarrassed by my gaze. How lovely.

I lean my body closer to her and make my lips kiss the corner of her chest, then I lick her nipples in a circular motion, making her hug my head around her arms, she pulls my hair tightly every time I bit or sucked her nipples. Leaning my head back, I take her other nipple and put it in my mouth, which makes her body start to shudder even more at my touch.

"A-akira-kun..."

As I devoured her breasts in my mouth, her nipple teats became hard. Looks like I managed to awaken your naughty side. However, my common sense clicks inside my head. I was about to put my hands under her skirt, but... I realized this was going the wrong way.

As soon as I start to move away from her a little, she looks at me confused.

"Why... Why did you stop?"

"I don't think we're in a good time to be doing that kind of thing." I lied.

Actually I can, but at the same time I can't. Sae is having a difficult day these days, she is completely broken because of me, and I don't want to take advantage of her because of that, I prefer to do this with the real Chabashira Sae.

"I understand." She responds as I cover her body with her clothes.

I stroked hef hair and continued. "Come on, I'll take you to your dorm."

She nods before straightening herself up and standing up.

After that, we continued our route to the dorms as she gradually returned to the Sae I know, after she finds out what she just did, she covers her face all embarrassed, cursing herself at how foolish she was. Which I start laughing before getting a swat from her on my sides.

"You're an idiot." She says still trying to contain her anger. "But I can't blame him, it was my fault too."

"I'm glad you're back to being yourself, although I found your other side quite adorable." I teased her, making her try to land a kick at me, but I dodged her kick.

*Ding*

The sound of the elevator opening echoes, she was the first to leave, but before she left...

"Wait." I grab her wrist, she turns her face to me in confusion. "And my goodnight kiss?"

Although I was teasing her, I was also being sincere.

"Do you want to be spanked?" She frowned furiously, but was still a little embarrassed. "Why would I-"

Grabbing both of her shoulders, I pushed her body into the corner of the wall, pinning her completely.

"Why aren't you being honest with yourself."

"..." She frowned before rolling her eyes. "You love me?"

"I don't know... I've said it before, I just..." I let out an exaggerated sigh. "I can't understand my emotions."

"When you kissed me, what did you feel?" She asks me.

"...If I had to be blunt, I wish I had you." Her eyes widen at my response.

"Is this serious?"

"Mmm." I nod.

"...Just a kiss, right?" She certifies.

"Yes, just one." I removed my hands from her shoulders and trailed them up her forearm.

She hesitates for a moment before placing her hands behind my head and pulling me into a passionate kiss, even though I said it would just be a kiss, that's because it will be a kiss that could last forever. Her fingers began to caress my hair while she wrapped her arms around my neck, her tongue explored the walls of my mouth, which I reciprocated and grabbed his ass with my hands. I know there are security cameras in the hallway, but I didn't care about that.

"Mmph! Mmm~" She lets out a moan into our mouths, she tries to fight for dominance, but realizing she needs some air, she pulls away from our kiss. Leaving a small strand of saliva, she licks her lips before bringing her face closer to mine, until I stop her, placing my hands on her warm lips. "...Why?"

"I said just a kiss, right?" I smile at her, which she is a little disappointed about.

"Right... That means you're starting to fall in love with me." She smiles at me proudly before sliding her finger near my lower chin. "That means I'm getting ahead."

Getting ahead? Is she by any chance competing?

"..."

"Well, I'm somewhat satisfied with the details I got." She pecks my lips before turning away. "Have a good night, Akira-kun."

"For you too, Sae. I'm sure black suits you perfectly." I teased her, teasing her about the combination of her black bra and panties.

As soon as I got into the elevator, I clicked to the fourth floor before she started insulting me.

*Ding*

Arriving on the fourth floor, I walk to my apartment. After all, I have nothing else to do. However, I feel a feeling something terrible might happen, so I walked slowly while I paid attention to the sound of the hallways.

I hear sound of footsteps, it was quiet but loud enough to hear. Turning my head to the side, I see a person running towards me at superhuman speed.

*Thump!*

I blocked his punch, which seems to have surprised him. But it doesn't stop there, he then throws a spinning kick, making me bend backwards and letting his kick graze my face. Furthermore, I don't intend to just stay on the defensive, I'm going to go on the attack too.

Making a grabbing gesture with my hands, I get close enough to him to surprise him with my speed, which makes him step back and aim a roundhouse kick at my legs, however.

"...What?!" He was taken by surprise.

I knew he could use a kick to make me change tactics, though. That was my idea, as all I had to do was lock his legs and grab him by the neck and push his body against the floor.

Just as his body was about to hit the ground, I stopped by about 3 centimeters. However, he had launched a kick at the corner of my head, his feet were 2 centimeters away from hitting my face.

He smiles at me, even though I can see he's pleased with the result.

"You're kind of good." I said as I released his neck, making him move his feet away from my face.

"I say the same, you don't seem like an ordinary person to me." He fixes his tie. "You're Akira, right? I've been waiting for the right moment to meet you."

"In fact." I raised my hand, showing a phone I was holding. He looks at me confused, which I respond to. "That phone doesn't look like mine."

His eyes widen as he starts fumbling through his clothes, trying to find his phone. He turns his attention to me and smiles.

"You knew I was recording, didn't you?"

"I had my reasons." I threw the phone back to him. "What's the point of being fast when your mind is very slow?"

"Hehe~ I like you. I think we'll get along really well, anyway my name is Hito from Class D." He bows to me. "Although I am surprised by your impressive abilities, I still wonder if you are an acquaintance of mine or if you have ever been involved in a place where I once lived."

I was confused by your explanation.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Hito. But I've never seen you in my life." I stated.

"On that we agree, but I still can't ignore the second option." So he thinks we already live in the same place? "Anyway, I didn't come here to fight, just letting you know that I was quite annoyed by what you did to Laura."

I did a little reading of his expression and I see that he is lying.

"Liar, you don't care about her."

His smile widens.

"Indeed, but that's not what I'm talking about. Although Laura has a lot of blame in all of this and she's quite stubborn, what you did was inhumane. Do you have any idea what she's going through right now?"

"I do. She must be agonizing in bed from how traumatized she is." I responded nonchalantly. "But I'm sure I did it for a good reason."

"Hmph! I can imagine, do you think she's weak?"

"..."

*****

Back to the real world.

And that's how it all happened, where we returned to our main conversation.

"What if that's the case?" I asked.

"Well, she'll be fine and will probably manage on her own, but it'll take a while for her to learn her lesson."

"You're being crueler than me." I said teasingly.

"Haha! I'm sure so, after all I already knew you would counterattack, but I didn't expect a trap like that." He takes a step forward and looks at me with a challenging expression. "You think you can beat me, Hunter? How about chess? Whoever has the most pieces on the table... Wins!"

_________

[10.890 Words]
(01/11/23)

A/N: End of volume 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.6K 33
Kagurazaka Norogumi is a unique student who is slightly different from the others. Is he mentally and physically prepared to fight against the challe...
2.8K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...