Crimson

By WhatAmIDoing0_0

Marinette didn't resent her family. she knew that she would never be a priority. She was the only Kent siblin... More

Growing up
New
Comfortable
To heal hurts first.
Bittersweet
conversations with substance... mostly
Feuds with Family.
Accidents with nice consequences
Undeserved
A bit of madness with a few mistakes.
It's complicated... very complicated
Well that's a bit awkward
Things take time
It's a process
Running
Plan
Survive

Cries

831 35 12
By WhatAmIDoing0_0

It started well.

Marinette was donned in her new Supergirl suit as she wouldn't be hurt by getting thrown around this way, as well as the fact that, she couldn't use magic from Tikki to heal Emily.

She was successful managing to heal the comatose woman to begin.

Adrien had settled in next to Luka and everyone else had gotten into position.

Jon and Konner a few rooftops away, listening intently.

By that point, things were still going well.

It didn't last long.

Hawkmoth descended from what Marinette thought was the most cliche evil elevator in the world.

All he had seen was a girl in a Supergirl suit standing over his comatose wife.

"Who the hell are you!? What are you doing here!? Get away from my wife!"

She quickly transformed before looking up, Ryuuko coming to her side.

"Gabriel this needs to stop." Crimson said in a low voice, trying to get through this with no fighting but she knew it was inevitable.

"Of course you're one of those aliens. You don't belong on this planet! None of them do and you certainly shouldn't be anywhere near my wife!" He yelled, already charging towards them.

..~~..

"I hear clashing... We have to go!" Konner declared desperately.

"Wait... W-what if we get in the way?"

"Get in the way of a madman harming our only sister!" He yelled and flew across to only to hesitate slightly before crashing in, allowing Jon to catch up.

"Maybe we shouldn't charge in yet... She has it handled."  Konner murmered and the  stayed watching, but ready to jump in."

..~~..

Crimson rushed to finish healing Emily while her team distracted Hawkmoth.

It didn't take long before she was back in the fray.

"Halfbreed monster!" Hawkmoth yelled, a sick grin on his face.

"Rich coming from you" she retorted, whipping her yo-yo into his jaw with a sickening crack.

Rage glowed in his eyes, "I've had just about enough of you!"

The rest of them prioritised either recovering the peacock miraculous or shielding the slowly waking up Emily while Viperion, Bunnyx and Chat Noir were on standby nervously.

"What were you doing to my wife!?" Hawkmoth yelled.

"Healing her. Which you would have known was possible if you asked instead of hiding behind a wall of butterflies." Said in a freakishly calm tone.

"Liar! She couldn't possibly be healed I need the wish!" Hawkmoth grew angrier by the second while Crimson remained an almost solid wall of ice, eyes giving nothing away.

"No. You do not." She spoke smoothly.

Hawkmoth rose his staff, "Even with her alive, I will have your miraculous. I will have the power. She will never fall victim to that toxic power again! And you alien! I will never let you near anyone. You'll never be near anyone! Things like you don't belong here. And you certainly don't belong near my son!" He glared at her.

Marinette tensed slightly, barely noticeably. She wouldn't show weakness now. "I would accept that if you were only insulting me. But my family are better people than you'll ever be. My planet was full of people better than you. I used to curse myself for being human because my family wasn't. Now I curse being half human because humans include people like you. I couldn't be more proud of being Kryptonian. And your son can be around who he wants! It's his decision!"

"Oh really?"

The whole room grew cold when a green glow came from Hawkmoth's direction.

"Why do you have that...?" She grew quiet in fear.

She'd never come into contact with kryptonite before. She'd seen what it did to her Clark.

She already felt a bit weak just being in its vicinity.

"What's going on?" Konner said quietly to Jon. "It's gone quiet."

Jon tensed.

"Gabriel, how did you get Kryptonite?" Ryuuko spoke carefully, slowly trying to move in front of Crimson.

Konner and Jon whipped to look at eachother. "Kryptonite...!"

"I had suspicions you were one of them. You can fly, you've broken bones of akumas by accident, you've navigated your way through buildings you've never been in and oh! You get injured." He lunged forward and forced Ryuuko out the way.

The Bee miraculous holder tackled Hawkmoth, uncaring of going against the plan that only Crimson and Ryuuko would remain on frontal combat.

Gabriel whipped his cane up and drove it into her ankle.

She screamed and rolled off of him.

Just as Crimson began to regain her bearings, Hawkmoth lunged at her and pinned her to the wall, holding the kryptonite shard to her neck.

She clawed at his arm, as she raised her leg to kick him, she realised she didn't have the strength to, her whole body felt heavy, her neck burned and she was getting lightheaded.

Bunnyx knew this had to happen, she held Viperion back and made sure Carapace used his shellter for Chat Noir instead which he strongly injected to but did anyway. Without these events happening, there would be death... Too much death to accept. She would apologise to Crimson later.

Ryuuko had shattered her collar bone when she made impact with the wall, and was struggling to get to her feet even with Pegasus' help

Kitsune (Nathaniel) was trying to sooth Emily as she was slowly waking up.

Rooster and Roi Singe were desperately trying to stop the bleeding in Chloe's leg.

Chat Noir couldn't move. His body seized up, watching his best friend being drained by his own father for want to 'protect' his family.

"We have to go now!" Konner said desperately.

Jon clenched his fists, "I don't care what she said, we have to help her."

The two boys flew through the glass pane, this moment of distraction got rid of Crimson's only strength holding Hawkmoth back and the shard of kryptonite was plunged into her stomach.

"NO" Jon cried along with Konner and Chat Noir.

Crimson detransformed and left Supergirl in her place, gasping for air. On her way to the ground, she snatched the butterfly miraculous.

Chat Noir lunged furiously at Gabriel, fencing with him as he grabbed a pipe from beside him.

He couldn't hold Chat Noir off for long so instead he picked up Ryuuko and held a shard of glass to her throat.

Chat's onslaught stopped as he carefully considered his options.

Konner and Jon rushed to Marinette's side. She pushed past them and darted directly into Gabriel, pushing him off Ryuuko with just enough power to fly him into the wall and lose his consciousness. How she managed to avoid Ryuuko was unimaginable to the Superboy's. Ryuuko could only stare as Marinette crashed down, unable to move at all.

"Sh-she's alive! W-we have to get her to the fortress of solitude!" Jon rushed to say.

"One of us has to go with you, she won't be happy with you. Kitsune, you go." Viperion said firmly.

He nodded and stared at Konner until he picked him up while Jon picked up Marinette.

"What about me?" Adrien frowned.

"Your mother just woke up, you need to be here." Chloe said through grit teeth to get through the pain.

He looked over to the woman sitting up and rushed to her side. He looked to the Superboy's, "You better take care of her."

They nodded and flew direct to the fortress.

"Jon..." She croaked, the kryptonite buried so far into her stomach, Jon wasn't affected by it.

"Sh sh save your strength to heal, we're almost there!"

"Jon... Don't blame yourself..." She said quietly, her eyes closing.

"Nononono Mari you have to stay awake just a little bit longer!"

She nodded slightly and he gripped to his suit.

The fight was over.

But instead of woops for joy, it was only cries to be heard.

Finally updated.

Updates will be a bit further apart for now.
I have a lot going on at the moment. Multiple funerals coming up, coursework deadlines hospital appointments and failing completely at school as well as losing friends cuz they've left. I haven't slept well in ages.  Plus, I've rewritten this chapter a lot cuz I never liked how it turned out.
So please don't pressure me too much about it.
Some people are being really nice about it though, thank you.

Give me a break please.
Updates will be rare.
Please be patient.
I have enough pressure on me at the moment.

Sorry for the downer but I need it to be understood.

Hope you enjoyed,

Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.1K 55
Everyone knows Marinette Dupain-Cheng but do they know the real her, who her real family is and where she's from? Marinette just so happens to be a W...
74.7K 2K 29
Superboy can't take it anymore. Once again Superman was treating him like a kid. He was ready for University and why his dad wasn't able to let him...
34.8K 987 19
Mannette and Damien Al Ghul were born at the same time but lived very different lives. As an heir, Damien was treasured. As a female, Marinette was n...
1M 26.3K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...