𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

48-Please Be Save❣️

2.1K 112 14
By Solitary_0813

Please Be Save............. 🍁💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Few moments ago...

"But you said you wanted to go home, then why here?" Suga asked looking at his apartment. Tae glare at him and step outside of the car he also came out.

"I will live here for some days or maybe months. Have any problem?" Tae asked raising his an eyebrow he shook his head quickly.

"Why I have any problem? Infact jimin will be more happy after knowing you are going to stay with us." He said smiling and take out his luggage from the backside car. He hummed in reply.

"Don't tell about this anyone." Tae said he nodded confusedly and both made their way towards suga's apartment.

"Hyung, call jimin hyung here soon or else I will be bored to saw your stone face after too long." Tae said boringly he gave him 'wtf' look, tae nods his head pouting.

He sigh and open his Apartment door with the help of password. They came inside suga kept his luggage side.

"Sat here let me bring you something for drink." Suga said pointing towards a sofa he nods and take a seat on the sofa sighing.

"Strawberry or mango?" Suga shout going towards kitchen. "Both." Tae shout back.

Suga chuckled and dial jimin number he told him about surprise and got scold by him.

He sigh and come in the living room with juice and gave him smiling. He take orange for himself.

Tae hummed in the taste while leaning on the sofa suga smile at him.

Tae open his one eye to looked at him when he clear his throat for gaining his attention.

"You want to talk about, um you know what I mean." Suga asked nervously he nods his head.

"I need time." Tae said while closing his eyes suga sigh while nodding his head.

"Take your time and don't stress much in pregnancy." Suga said worriedly he nodded hummed in reply, sipping his juice.

"Jimin will come soon, I told him I have a surprise for him and he scold me a lot over call" suga said chuckling tae giggles and sipped his juice again.

"I'm more important to him more than your surprise." Tae said looking at him smirking he rolled his eyes.

"Well he didn't know about the surprise or else he will definitely love my surprise." Suga said with his tight lips smile.

"And i'm his surprise." Tae said and kept the strawberry glass on the table and took the mango juice suga humm only sulking.

At Evening.....

"What are y'all doing here." Tae asked squinted his eyes when he saw Jeon family sitting in the living room.

He was taking nap because of tired ness and thought to eat something so he was going towards kitchen that's when he saw them.

They came in the afternoon and told suga everything which jk told them.

They looked at him wide shocked eyes and asked the same question he rolled his eyes.

"Why they asked back same question always?" Tae thought in his mind.

"Umm surprise." He said shrugging his shoulder and take seat beside his mumma, suga looking down sadly.

"What happened is everything okay?" Tae asked nervously and they told him why they are here?!

"What the hell and you all came here without thinking about him." Tae said in disbelief holding his head.

"I leave him because you guys there for him but look what y'all did leave him alone in home." Tae said angrily while getting up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" They all asked together worriedly and follow him.

"Of course to my hyungie. I can't take risk to leave him alone after knowing his is suffering." Tae said crying and start punching code with his shaking hands.

"You stay here im going to check him. You make yo... tae cut him off.

"No, I will not calm myself and I will go he needs me more believe me even he refused to accept this but I no he want me only." Tae said wiping his tears and open apartment's door.

"Okay, I will take you there." Suga said and ask key to jimin he nods his head and instantly gave him car keys.

...

Yoomin sitting infront seat while tae, Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting backside of the car anxiously.

"Jimin you know about his condition still you take mumma, dad with you why?" Tae said fiddling with seat and tears falling from his doe eyes.

"What's happening here? Can anyone care to explain me." Suga annoyingly asked while hitting on steering wheel.

"Shut up and focus on driving." Both soulmate shout at him together he sigh and cautiously driving car.

"I'm really sorry, I thought he needs sometime alone so I took them with me." Jimin desperately said in guilty he nods his head crying.

"He will be okay right?!" Mrs Jeon ask anxiously while feeling scared.

"Of course he will be okay. He is so strong still I can't take risk." Tae said they nodded sniffing while wiping their tears.

"How can you so sure? He will not do anything wrong and scared too about he will do something wrong to him" Suga asked he look at him smiling with teary eyes.

"He wants to live, but he is suffering because of his past trauma that's way I can't take any risk." Tae said sniffing suga wide his eyes after listening his words.

"What? How and why no one tell me about this ever." He asked feeling sad and betrayed because of his family hide this big news from him.

"We don't know about this." His parents said he looked at them in disbelief infront of rare-view mirror.

Jimin looking at his lap while biting his lips anxiously and feeling guilty for jk and not telling about his health condition to suga.

"From when? And why? Is its related to Ji Eun noon accident?" Suga asked he shook his head while biting his lips

"I will tell you everything first please drive cautiously or else I will beat you and my son also will beat you." Tae said huffing and tapping his feet in anger while glaring at him.

"Look you even didn't tell us about baby gender." Suga said chuckling bitterly he shook his head and hit on his back head tightly.

"I didn't know about gender I just said casually because I feel it's a boy." Tae said smiling while caressing his baby bump.

He said 'oh.' while nodding his head his parents smile at him jimin too.

"Please be save Hyungie for us." Tae thought while caressing his baby bump, wiping his stubborn tears.

...

At afternoon, when Jk went upstair
toward his room...

Jk came inside his room sweating and trembling in his room. He closed the door behind his back and slide down on the floor he curled himself feeling cold.

He is sweating but inside he is feeling so cold and numb, his throats dried.

He open his tie with his quivering hand with lots of efforts. He also remove his long court and open his shirt 2 upper buttons.

Breathing heavily he also removed his belt and lean on the door curling like ball.

Hurt words echoing in his mind, lot's of voice like evils voices echoing.

Don't touch me you piece of shit... Hana to 5 years old jk well she told him this always.

Don't call me papa you son of wh're
.... Hana's husband said while jerking him with his leg he fell two feets away.

How can you thought we will keep this disgust shit here.... Hana's dad said angrily while looking at jk disgust he looked down being scared.

Just send this mistake of yours to an orphanage.... Hana's mother said
While poking on his head harshly, jk whimper in pain.

I can't take you with me my plan is over. I got all money... Hana said to 10 years old jk, who blink his bambi confused eyes, tears falling from his eyes continuously.

I want your share. You got this because of my hard work.... Hana said gritting her teeth jk nods his head (21 years old jk) mumbling and sigh the papers.

You kill your girlfriend now you are thinking to kill my brother too.. Jennie whispered with her tight lips smile in his ear, in the reception hall when she came to congratulate them.

You have nothing how can you give my brother happiness.... Namjoon said looking at him disgust, grinding his teeth angrily.

I agree for this marriage because of my son's stubbornness, don't accept anything from us and don't ever think about and lay your dirty eyes on our property. You will get nothing..... Mr Kim said in his home office room before engagement.

What you want from me I can't take risk..... Mr Park said worriedly and suspiciously.

Bustxrd...

Cursed...

Illegitimate child...

Disgust...

Evil voices and hurt words echoing in his ear continuously he keep his both hands on his both ear.

"STOP, JUST SHUT UP, I UNDERSTAND I WILL LIVE ALONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

jk shouting while hiding his ear to stop the sounds, poor him who will tell him the sounds coming from his mind not through his ears.

"I will not bother anyone please leave me." Jk said crying shouting curling and try to save himself.

He is breathing heavily he stood up and went towards drawer trembling.

He start opening drawers, and search on shelves something he drop many things on the floor.

Lastly he find a bottle in his study table
he smile through his tears and took the bottle which he used to take it for sleep whenever he got panicked attack

But he quite this habit because of his wify soft hug, his kisses and his warm embrace.

Jk open the bottle and take out all pills from the bottle on his shaking palm.

Tears falling from his eyes he hiccups and gulp his saliva nervously while looking at the pills.

....

Jimin help tae to get down from the car while yoongi opening the door with spare key which jimin gave him.

They entered inside only welcome with darkness and silence in whole house.

Yoomin switched on lights and they went upstair towards taekook room.

Tae sniffing and holding jimin hand tightly in fear, jimin also holding him securely while consoling him.

Suga open the room door hesitantly. They didn't saw anything because of darkness.

Jimin switched on lights and they wide their eyes after seeing jk laying on the floor.

"Hyungie." Tae cried and run towards him without caring about anything.

They gasp while shouting at him 'be carefull taehyung/little cub.' and they follow him too worriedly.

He sat on the floor and take him in his arm, mumbling wake up hyungie and crying in his crook.

Others crying looking at them suga dial ambulance number hurriedly.

.

To be continue......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe....... 💚💜

Thank you...... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
115K 4.1K 40
Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live with their aunt May. However, Y/N has a...