𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

47-Alone❣️

2K 109 14
By Solitary_0813

Alone.................. 💫🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Living Room...

Jk's heart aching, he is looking time
to time upstair the moment he came down while wiping his tears.

He is going back and forth in the living room fisting his both hands.

"What I did." Jk said thinking about his hurt face and hide his face in his palm.

"But its good right. I don't want to make him more dirty because of my touch." Jk said crying and wipe his tears harshly with his hem.

He is going to sat on the sofa but stop because he will make it dirty too and he took his stuffs hesitantly, thought to go in backyard.

"Where are you going this late?" Tae asked jk stop on his spot while looking down and hold his bag to his chest.

"You are still up. Why didn't you sleep yet its late." Jk said nervously still he is back facing him. He heard hurtful giggles of his love!?

"I can't because of my thoughts and my worried heart for you." Tae said and hold his hand he sigh heavily and trying to release his hand from his grip nervously, his body shivering.

"Stop thinking nonsense, you need to rest come here." Tae said and drag him towards sofa jk wiggling in his hold, saying he is fine he don't need anything.

"You aren't, now sleep here." Tae yelled in whispered glaring at him.

Jk didn't looking at him and hesitantly lay on the sofa while closing his eyes tightly, he hide his face with pillow.

Tae wipe his tears and sat slowly on the floor comfortably and caresses his hair softly.

Jk clench pillow tightly while trying to hide himself more and curl in the sofa

Tae helplessly watching this all with his ache heart he mumble sweet word in his cracked voice.

He is trying his best to made him calm and without knowing, sleep engulfed them and they sleep while sobbing and sniffing like that.

...

Jk groan in headache he rub his fore head. He open his eyes, adjusting his eyes and rub his eyes while wiping his fresh warm tears.

He is looking at the ceiling staring at nothing. He take some deep breath, his heart aching he looked at his left side furrowing.

Tae sleeping while resting his head on the sofa sitting on the floor whole nit.

Last night flashback hit on his mind he curse at his pathic self for hurting him.

"Taehyung." Jk call him and stop his hand to patted on his cheeks to wake him up while biting his lower lips.

He nervously sat on the sofa while calling him one more time. Tae hmm in reply while finding for his husband warmth maybe.

Jk bit his lips while looking down, he open his eyes when he didn't find his husband warmth.

He is looking everywhere, squinted half sleepy eyes he sigh when he remembered last night.

"Why you sleep here? go to your room and sleep comfortably." Jk said and gets up holding his head.

"Should I make coffee for hyungie." Tae asked calmly and trying to gets up

Tae whimper because his limbs get numb to sat on the floor whole night.

He sat straight while massaging his back jk back facing him looking down

"I will make it myself you can go." Jk said he nods his head and asked help for sitting on the sofa. Jk didn't even glanced at him.

"What happened to you suddenly huh. Why are you doing this. Look at me and don't you dare to call mumma." Tae shout at him angrily when he is going to call his mother.

"Talk to me hyungie." Tae desperately said, he sat on the sofa carefully and slowly while massage his numb thigh.

"You will listen me." Jk asked seriously he nodded his head instantly mumble 'Of course I will.' smile softly.

Jk turn around avoiding his gaze and kneel down Infront of him maintaing some distance.

"Please leave and go away from here." Jk said looking down keeping his both hand on his thigh while clenching his hand tightly on his thighs.

Tae's smile fade away, looking at him blankly while caressing his thighs and baby bump.

"What happened suddenly everything were going perfectly fine? Why are you saying this now." Tae said and he lean back on sofa breathed heavily.

"I don't want you in my life. So stop forcing yourself on me everytime, i'm fade up because of your nonsense." Jk said coldly and make annoying faces.

Tae nods his head with his blank face
and sat straight on the sofa. Jk sighing gets up and went towards his room.

...

At Dining Table... (Breakfast).

"Jungkook tae is 7 months pregnant, now we should think about his baby shower." Mrs Jeon asked munching, Jk clenching spoon while sighing heavily
tae munching his food silently.

"Of course we will celebrate our first grandson or daughter magnificently." Mr Jeon said smiling while having his breakfast, jk looking at his plate while fiddling with the food blankly. Tae having his food blankly.

"I will arrange all the decoration and food." Jimin chirp giggling, they nods their head chuckling. 

"Then I will make the guest list and invite them." Suga said thinking Mrs Jeon shook her head.

"First we need to fixed a date suga, then invite whome you wanted to." She said with her tight lip smile. He chuckled nodded his head.

"Hyung decide a date and will tell us, then I will arrange everything for my nephew or niece." Suga said showing his gummy smile and looked at tae.

"Sweet brother in law, I'm free today. You have any work for me." Suga ask tight lip smile jimin giggle at him. Tae nods his head.

"What?" Suga ask smiling he looked at jk, who looking at his plate mindlessly

"I want to go home, can you please drop me." Tae ask politely with a soft smile suga furrowed nods unsurely.

"You came yesterday little cub, did you forgot something their, then ask someone to bring your stuff. Don't mind me baby but its not good to travel everytime in this state." Mrs Jeon said in concerned he nods his head, others nodded too.

"I want to go home." Tae mumbled jimin turn towards him squinted eyes looking at him worriedly.

"Let him mom maybe he is missing his parents. I will take him carefully." Suga said assuring her. She nods her head thinking about his health.

"Okay, drive carefully and take him back safely." She said with a small smile, he nods his head.

"I will not come here again, ever." Tae said, getting up from his seat slowly. Others furrows, Jk silently sitting on his place biting his lower lips.

"Why? What happened suddenly? Did you both fought?" Mrs Jeon asked and looked at jk then back to tae.

"Baby its happened between husband and wify and leaving your own home its not a salution. We will send him in guest room." Mr Jeon said laughing other chuckled while nodding their head. Jimin nervously biting his lips while looking at tae.

"We didn't fight. I just want to leave. I disrespect my love, my self respect and my image just because to live a happy life with him in hope one day he will accept me." Tae said cracked voice chuckling bitterly. Jimin went towards him immediately.

"I were so so so wrong. We can't force someone to love you right and not to live forcefully or else they will suffocate because of my presence and I don't want my love one's suffered because of my presence." Tae said and looked at jimin desperately. He patted his back while nodding his head.

"Please drop me to my home if you don't want to drop I will go myself." Tae said and went upstair and jimin follow him, wiping his own tears.

But everything where good. You both were so in love and....

"It's because I wanted to gave him a chance. Now i'm tired of showing my fake love. I can't deceived him more."
Jk said blankly and left outside of the house with his bag. His family looking at each other in disbelief.

Tae listen his word from the stair, he sigh and turn around while shooking his head chucking.

...

Jk can't able to concentrate on his lecture which he prepare a week ago for the students.

He is hesitating to touch everything. Books, files, remote and switched in the classroom.

He even didn't able to make an eye contact to the students which rarely happen in his class.

"Professor are you okay?" A student asked worriedly after observing his action. He is also shivering.

"Yeah im okay, just feeling a little bit cold nothing else." Jk said nervously while wiping his sweat, students gave him confused look.

"Mr Jeon we think you need to take rest, right guys." Other student said and looked at them they nodded.

Jk avoiding everyone's gaze and took his stuff he bow and hurriedly left from the class, his mind repeat worst memories and words in his mind.

"I should stay at home alone forever and ever, otherwise I will make everything dirty because of my touch its not good right." Jk said panting heavily his heart aching his mind too.

"Jay, will you please gave a application behalf of me. I'm not feeling well." Jk came in his cabin wobbling legs holding his coat hem tightly.

He start arranging his stuff in his bag with his shaking hands. Jay looked at him worriedly.

"What happened professor, you want to go hospital." Jay said come forward to check his temperature, jk hurriedly back way stumbling on his feet and land on his chair luckily he didn't fell on the ground.

"Relax Mr Jeon I just wanted to check your temperature nothing else i'm sorry for scaring you." Jay said sadly and gave him apologetic look he nods his head.

"Please don't touch me and do what I said, excuse me." Jk said he nodded unsurely and stand away in some distance.

Jk stand up with difficulties and took his bag, he bow nervously and left a dumbfounded Jay.

...

"Stop it hyung, you should worried about taehyung and Jungkook hyung but no, you want to give me surprise are you real." Jimin scold him over phone call anxiously and sat on the sofa.

Mr and Mrs Jeon looking at him worriedly they are sitting in the living room and discussing about morning event.

"Yeah you should be and I will come at evening bye." Jimin said and cut the call sighing.

"Did suga drop him safely." Mr Jeon asked worriedly he nodded biting his lips to control his sobs.

"Jimin I don't think jungkook were pretending to love our little cub maybe something bothering my son. He is not like this." She said crying in her palm they nodded mumbling to make her calm down.

"Everything will be fine mom. We will talk to him once again when he come from his uni." Jimin said assuring her she nodded wiping her tears away.

Their head snap towards entrance and saw jk came while wiping his sweat and rubbing his face.

Mrs Jeon gets up and went towards him, he stop on his track when he saw her coming towards him.

"You come early anyway way we need to talk...... jk cut her off before she complete her word.

"Jimin, when you go your Apartment take them too with you." Jk said and rush towards upstair hurriedly. They looked at upstair dumbfounded.

"Yeah please don't make me to repeat myself. So, kindly leave me alone and my house too." Jk said while facing his back to his shocked parents before ascending the stair.

"Let's go mom, dad. I think he gone mad. We will talk to him some other day." Jimin said gritting his teeth they nodded helplessly.

"You both stay here i'm coming to take some of your clothes and medicine."
Jimin said and went towards his laws room.

.

To be continue.........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe......... 💚💜

Thank you.... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...