𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

46-Disgust❣️

2.5K 111 17
By Solitary_0813

Disgust............. 💞🤕

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jeon House....

Some weeks later...

Jeon family sat in the living room and looking at the tv impatiently waiting for next show.

Today is suga's interview on national channel after his big success and tour.

They are going to ask him about his personal life and idol life Infront of whole nation and whole world's fan.

It's a live telecast interview. They are sitting and talking when the show will be start impatiently.

They sat quietly when intro start of the show and soon the show start.

MC and interviewer gave a strong and show some photos, video and his song for a introduction and called him on the stage excitedly.

Audience went wild while clapping and cheering for him. Jeon family also clapped happily.

They facilitate him with flower and award and asked him to take a seat.

He sat after waving and gave flying kiss to the fan with his gummy smile.

... (Interview begin)

1........... So, our first question is, well you told us this multiples times on your other interviews still we want to know how and when you dreamt about to become an idol?

Mc asked giggling his other partner nodded smiling audience waiting for his answer. Suga chuckled.

"In my high school when I first time play piano and participate in a music competition and I choose rap from that moment music become my soul." Suga said genuine smile thinking about his past.

His family smiling and mumbling they know about this. Audience clapped for him again.

2.......... You are really a hard working person are inspired by someone or you itself is a hard working person?

"I learnt and inspired from everyone in my trainee days and also from others artist too, but I more inspired by my hyung." Suga said chuckling tae looked at jk smiling he smile too.

3......... Really! it's seems interesting can you please tell us about your hyung.

Jk face palm his family giggle at him.

"He is very hard working person and have his own ethics. He is so kind and a perfect man in my eyes and yeah he is muscular I got scared by seeing his just arms." Suga said making scared face audience laughed at him.

Jk groan hiding his face in his wify crook who giggling already at him.

Oh seems like he is such a gentleman is he single should I have a chance... Mc said tugging his hair behind his ear while blushing, suga laughed.

"Bitxh." Tae shout pouting jk wide his eyes Mr and Mrs Jeon ignore his curse because now they become habitual of his cursing, jimin laughing clenching his stomach.

"You don't have a single chance. He is totally whipped for his wife and i'm sure his wife were cursing at you right now at home." Suga said smiling they laughed nervously and she mumble sorry while looking at the camera.

You better be sorry... Tae mumbled and eat his chips pouting.

Jk peck on his head mumbling she were joking love, he return a cute glare.

4....... Every artist struggle to start their career so can you share some of your struggling memories. Mc said he nods his head.

"To be honest I didn't suffered and struggle much because of my family they always support me whatever I decide to do and also help me for money to moral words." Suga said smiling while looking at the camera.

"I just struggle in trainee day and to wait for my right time." Suga add more nodding his head.

Woah! I think you have a wonderful family.... Mc said amusedly he nods his head mumbling yes.

Tell us about something your future work if this possi.... Mc said giggling.

"We will know about it in future have some patience." Suga said showing his gummy smile they laughed too.

5....... You want to thanks someone who
stay beside you from start to right now.
in your every ups and down.

"Umm yeah there are lots of people my family, company, staffs my wife and special my brother he struggle more than me just for me." Suga said moist eyes they awed at him. Jeon family look at jk who already looking at tv moist eyes.

And suga told him every jobs and jk's struggle on national tv channel jk taken back and looked at taemin they shook their head mumbling saying they didn't said him anything about his secrets.

"Then, how?" Jk whispered Mrs Jeon start crying he rub his forehead and went towards her and start calming her down.

Woah he is great. Umm Mr Min, you want to convey messege to your fans

She asked last time he nods and looked and the camera smiling.

....Time skip.

"How did you know about this." Jimin asked looking down fiddling with his finger.

Mrs Jeon still crying in jk's arm who mumbling sorries and sweet words to her.

Tae sitting with Mr Jeon pouting while looking back forth to between them.

"When you were drooling over my hyung's abs." Suga said with his tight lips smile. He smile nervously while shooking and thinking about some excuse.

"Yes bad minnie." Tae said glaring at him while pouting, jk looked at jimin in disbelief. Mr Jeon clear his throat.

"Don't looked at me I just appreciated your hard work which you did while making this wonderful body." Jimin said pouting and look away jk shook his head and think to ignore him.

"One day he come with lots of money and said he took some loans from bank.

I didn't believed about it because no one give a private teacher this much big amount and I also know he will not do any illegal work.

So I decided to follow him. I asked about him lots people wherever I saw him coincident at any resturant or shop.

They told me he works here and he is a good and hardworking human blah blah." Suga blabbering everything his family listening attentively.

Jk lost in his own thought, he is bitting his lower lips continuously in nervous looking down on his lap.

"Is he also knows about my past.

No I don't think he knows about my past.

or else he should probably feel disgust
to call me his brother.

He will hate me more for hiding it.

And for deceiving him that i'm his real brother.

Should I tell him the truth.

He will never acc..

"Hyung i'm not angry on you so don't think much." Suga said caressing his shoulder he snap his head towards him confusedly nodded his head and look away.

"No I can't. I can't bear his hate after knowing, im a disgust an illegitimate child." Jk's mind forcing him to think like that because people always neglect him by saying this words.

...

In Taekook Room...

"Where are you going hyung." Tae ask confusedly when jk took some clothes from cupboard when he entered in room.

"Huh, no i... I want to take shower." Jk said nervously wiping his sweat and avioding his gaze, he said 'Oh.' while nodding his head.

Jk went inside hurriedly and he start undressing himself quickly and went under the shower while shivering.

"Also take this disgust shit from my house.

Don't know whose child this

Illegitimate bastaxd

I feel disgust to taking care of him for 5 years.

Send him to an orphanage we can't keep this disgrace in our home.

Bastaxd ruined my life since this shit birth.

Jk curl himself into a ball while crying silently, hiding his face thinking about hurtful memories. He don't want to think about this, its happening with out his knowing.

...

Tae furrowed while looking at watch again over and over squinted eyes.

"How much he will take its been 1 hour." Tae thought, going to knock
on the door thats when jk open the door and walk away avoiding his wife like he didn't present there.

"Oh thank god finally! Why you took this late shower anyway lets sleep i'm sleepy." Tae said yawing and went towards bed.

"You sleep I have some Uni's work to do and its important." Jk said while going through his stuff. Tae made an O shape mouth and sat on the bed.

"You can work later first lullaby me." He said pouting and lay on the bed and start covering himself with duvet.

"Come take a seat." Tae said patting on his beside jk shook his head mumbled 'i'm dirty.'

"What are you saying?" Tae said while giggling and sat on the bed carefully.

"You just took shower hyu...." Tae stop talking while looking at him and his every move, sighing heavily he gets up slowly.

Tae gulp his saliva while nodding his head, he take some step towards him while caressing his baby bump.

"I'm going downstair and will send mom to take care of you." Jk said and take his stuff hurriedly, he breathed
heavily his body is shaking.

"Hyungie can you please give me my medicine I forgot to take it, i'm feeling hurt here." Tae said while caressing his lower belly. Jk clench his stuff and bit his lower lips to controll his tears.

"I'm sending mom here just hold it for some minutes." Jk said and rush out.

Tae forward his hand to stop him, jk already left outside of the room tears start falling from eyes continuously.

He giggle while clenching his heart with his left hand while breathing heavily.

He wipe his tears harshly and sat on the bed while breathing heavily.

He looked at the door and saw Mrs Jeon come hurriedly and asking him about his health worriedly.

He laughed while wiping his tears harshly and told her. He is perfectly fine just want to sleep.

"But jungkook told me you are feeling hurt in your belly." She asked caresses his belly. He chuckled and told him.

"He probably heard something wrong
Let's sleep." Tae said getting up from his place.

She nodded unsurely and made him lay on the bed securely, comfortably and covered him with duvet.

She caresses his head for sometimes and she also lay beside him while humming lullaby with a soft smile.

Tears fall from his eyes, controlling  his sobs while biting his lips, cover his face and tried to sleep for his health and for his baby.

"Is there something left for me to gave him or become crazy in his love.

I don't think so, right.

Then, why he is still thinking about other words.

Maybe its more powerful than our love.

Which touch his heart most.

Tae mumbling sniffing silently while breathing heavily clenching his pillow tightly. He hiccups hiding his face in his palm.

...

.

To be continue.......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe....... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all..... ❤️

Note:- don't hate jk's character.🙂 In next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.1K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...
115K 4.1K 40
Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live with their aunt May. However, Y/N has a...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading