CARNAL

Galing kay mujersangre

- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - In the sultry depths of dark desires and forbidden love, a woman finds herself entangled... Higit pa

Preface
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI

XIX

154 28 43
Galing kay mujersangre

STALK AND PREY

Mijako's body moved like a shadow, swift and silent as she stalked Siraj through the moonlit streets. Her breathing was slow and measured, finely controlled by the will of her Aphrodite, the infernal succubus that had burrowed her way into Mijako's mind, corrupting and controlling her thoughts.

Inside Mijako's twisted consciousness, a constant battle raged between her true self and the demonic control of the Aphrodite. The two voices clashed within her skull, locked in a struggle to overpower one another.

"You cannot resist my power," the Aphrodite cooed, its voice silky and insidious within Mijako's head. "Siraj will be mine."

"I won't give in!" Mijako fought back, trying to regain control of her body. "I won't let you have him!"

But though she screamed these words with all the mental strength she could muster, Mijako felt herself losing the battle. It was as if her willpower were gradually being ground to dust beneath the relentless vice of the Aphrodite's possession.

As they continued to pursue Siraj through the darkened cityscape, Mijako tried desperately to make sense of her surroundings. She picked out distant rooftops silhouetted against the night sky like jagged teeth while searching for any opportunity to break free from the succubus's hold.

"How does it feel," sneered the Aphrodite as it steered Mijako onto a second-story balcony overlooking Siraj's path below, "to know that your beloved is being taken away from you?"

Mijako trembled with rage as they watched Siraj pass beneath them. His hair caught in a soft breeze mingling with his familiar scent that taunted her sense of what she knew to be right.

"They're still a part of me somewhere," Mijako replied, gritting her teeth. "My body and will may be bound to your control right now, but my love for Siraj will never waver."

The Aphrodite chuckled sinisterly within Mijako's subconscious, yet there was a hint of agitation in its voice when it spoke again. "We'll see about that, dear mortal."

Meanwhile, Siraj walked on, unaware of the danger lurking above him, carried along by his own thoughts and concerns. Mijako watched him go, her heart aching with fear for him. She longed to warn him, to shout out in defiance to the succubus controlling her body.

In her desperation, she stumbled upon a power deep within: an ember of hope struggling against the darkness. Gathering these fleeting embers together like the dust at a barren altar, Mijako focused on her memories – all the moments she had shared with Siraj – and clung to them tenaciously.

With each step Siraj took, Mijako consolidated her strength inside this haven of shared love until it kindled within her a renewed resolve.

The Aphrodite laughed dismissively as it sensed Mijako's attempt to stand against its dominion once more. "Adorable," it mocked. "But you'll never win this battle."

Mijako knew that what the succubus spoke was partially true; overcoming the Aphrodite's control was easier said than done. But in spite of her fear and exhaustion, she refused to accept defeat.

Grasping onto every ounce of steadfast determination within herself, Mijako replied emphatically: "I'm willing to die trying."

Mijako's eyes narrowed as she watched Siraj from the shadows, her body tense with anticipation. Her every step was silent, each breath barely a whisper. The dark night provided the perfect cover for her hunt. She moved with the grace of a predator, never allowing her prey to know she was lurking just beyond his field of vision.

Even from a distance, Mijako could sense Siraj's presence. His scent emanated under the command of her Aphrodite, an irresistible draw that tugged insistently at her very being. She couldn't shake herself free from its grasp, even if she wanted to.

"Are you enjoying yourself" Mijako thought bitterly to the succubus residing inside of her.

"Of course" it responded, laconically. Its voice echoed within Mijako's mind, mocking her lack of control. "This is what you were meant for"

Mijako tried to quell her disgust and resentment towards the supernatural force that had taken over her life, but her hatred only grew stronger. She knew she couldn't defy it, yet resistance bubbled beneath the surface.

As she continued to track Siraj through the serpentine alleys and dark corners of the city, Mijako caught sight of another woman approaching him –enraptured by his masculine aura. The woman's hands reached out to caress Siraj's face as they leaned into an intimate embrace.

A fierce surge of jealousy and rage erupted within Mijako's chest.

"How dare he?" she thought viciously.

"Does it matter?" countered the succubus dispassionately. "You belong to only one: me,  Aphrodite."

"I am my own person!" Mijako snarled back defiantly. But, deep down inside, she knew it was futile –the succubus would always have the upper hand.

Ignoring her enraged heart, Mijako crept closer still, her eyes never leaving the intertwined pair. Siraj leaned in for a slow, passionate kiss with the unknown woman, and Mijako's blood simmered with fury.

The succubus inside her mind basked in the deluge of emotion, its power and influence swelling with Mijako's pain. "You let yourself be drawn to him," it purred. "Why not tear them apart?"

Mijako dug her nails into her palms, willing herself not to act on the temptation. She blinked back angry tears as she watched them pull away from each other –whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.

"No... I won't give you the satisfaction," she thought bitterly.

"A shame," the succubus sighed. It threatened to use their shared senses to revel in their heartache; an unspoken warning that Mijako would suffer all the same.

Her heart heavy with grief and bitterness, Mijako continued to follow after Siraj and the mysterious woman as they wandered through the moonlit streets. Her longing for a life free of this torment was matched only by her intense, twisted obsession for Siraj –the man she both desired and detested.

As night reluctantly gave way to dawn's first light, Mijako still pursued her prey –under the relentless control of her Aphrodite. And with every step taken towards reclaiming Siraj's heart or reclaiming freedom from this tragic fate, so too did her shadowy grip on reality tighten, all hope at stake beneath the weight of an ancient curse.

As Mijako trailed Siraj, she kept to the shadows to avoid being seen. Her mind raced with questions and fears. "Why am I doing this? What has come over me?" she thought.

Aphrodite, sensing her host's wariness, whispered sinisterly within Mijako's mind, "You are not in control right now, my dear... Your body is mine to command."

Siraj continued on his path, unaware of his pursuer. He led his unsuspecting victim – a young woman with raven hair and piercing green eyes – to an eerily deserted alleyway beside an abandoned warehouse. The woman's laughter echoed hollowly off the damp brick walls.

Mijako, crouching atop a rooftop overlooking the alleyway, gritted her teeth as Aphrodite goaded her further. "Look at them... the predator and his prey," the succubus sneered.

Within Mijako's conflicted mind, an inner struggle ensued between panic and a burgeoning curiosity spurred on by Aphrodite's vile influence. "I can't watch this," Mijako thought desperately.

"Ah... but you must," Aphrodite purred cruelly, trapping Mijako within her own mind.

Unable to turn away or close her eyes, Mijako watched as Siraj led the woman deeper into darkness. He ambushed her from behind with unnatural agility and strength. The woman froze, her eyes wide with terror. Within seconds, Siraj's hands were wrapped tightly around her throat, choking the life from her.

Her strangled gasps filled the night air like mocking laughter. She clawed desperately at his hands to no avail; hopelessness filled her green eyes.

From her hidden vantage point, Mijako was forced to bear witness to the cold-blooded murder. She felt a gut-wrenching sorrow for the woman and guilt for being unable to save her from such a gruesome fate.

The life slowly faded from the woman's face as Siraj tightened his grip, her body finally going limp in his embrace. He released her and she collapsed onto the cold, wet pavement with a sickening thud.

Mijako's soul trembled in revolt against its demonic captor. Sheets of rain began to pour from the sky, washing away the evidence of the heinous act in its wake.

Through a curtain of tears and rain, Mijako stared down at Siraj and vowed silently that she would find a way to use his reign of terror to her use, but first she had to be sure that he would never hurt her. Though Aphrodite held dominion over her flesh, Mijako would not surrender without a fight.

She pondered, for a rare occasion, that she had encountered an ordinary gentleman. However, she was well aware that it would require a considerable amount of time for her to acclimate to his dreadful inclinations, as she had never before crossed paths with a murderer. Typically, she herself was the harbinger of death.

Mijako had no intention of divulging her awareness of Siraj's concealed nature to him, but a deep-seated apprehension coursed through her veins. In order to safeguard herself from becoming a potential target of his lethal capabilities, she deemed it necessary to create a substantial distance between them.

The memory of witnessing him effortlessly snuff out the life of a woman instilled in her a haunting fear that one day he might turn his deadly intentions towards her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.8K 166 4
Christian is the Catholic Church's best executioner. Dedicated. Devout. Deadly. Ever since the Church saved him from the decimated ruins of his homet...
44 1 16
Cordelia, a mysterious succubus, seeks answers about her true identity and makes a pact with a cunning vampire, Alec, to uncover the truth. As she di...
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
502K 23.6K 152
"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝...𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞."...