Liberation : Roxanne's Tale (...

By Krea_Parker

Ten seconds passed, and then twenty and then thirty and then I felt the heart wrenching pain of unsaid reject... More

A u t h o r' s N o t e
I N S T R U C T I O NS
c h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
e p i l o g u e
T H A N K Y O U !
SEQUEL

NEW BOOK

1.8K 19 0
By Krea_Parker

Hello, everyone! 

I am back probably after ages and I have two new stories up  on wattpad! Kindly check them out and give those books a read. 

Thank you!

- Krea

RETRIBUTION

A chosen mate, a rejected Luna, an Alpha who royally messes everything up- Join Ira on her journey as she avenges her humiliation. 

AMPHITRITE

A rejected Luna, an apologetic Alpha mate, a vindictive pack of wolves and throw a second chance mate in the mix- How will Amphitrite battle against all the odds and will she come back stronger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
18.2K 970 33
Right from the beginning, I was the unfortunate one. I had to sacrifice my needs because of destiny. I endured a lot and almost lost who means the mo...
246K 10.8K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...