Look What The Cat Dragged In...

By AshyShy

Amelia Heart is the girlfriend of the lead Singer for Poison Bret Michaels, They go to L.A to try and make it... More

Prologue: California Here we Come
Chapter One: New Place, and A Member Gone
Chapter Two: C.C. DeVille
Chapter Three: First Gig
Chapter Four: Bret
Chapter Five: Teach. Me. DeVille
Chapter Six: Its Not What You Think, Bret
Chapter Seven: Meet Kat, Cherri, and Rose
Chapter Eight: I am so Sorry
Chapter Nine: Finally
Chapter Ten: Crying on a Rooftop
Chapter Eleven: Cheer Up Mel Bear
pChapter Twelve: Another Chance?
Chapter Thirteen: What does he Have That I dont?
Chapter Fourteen: Falling to Pieces
Chapter fifteen: C.C. Pick Up That Guitar and... Dont Hit Bret With It?!
Chapter Sixteen: Bret you Have Turned Into A Asshole
Chapter Seventeen: Look What The Cat Dragged Out
..

Extra Chapter

271 11 1
By AshyShy

Chapter Nineteen: Destroyed Paradise

"Now. Here is our new band for tonight" Andrea yelled "Queens of Madness!"
"One, two, one two three four!" Kat yelled and started drums, I played guitar as Cherri sang.

"Its Midnight and I am all alone, my heart filled with sadness that I can't have you, I need to find myself, before I confuse myself, my heart feels heavy with every step I take but i know i need To find my way" she sang.
"I need to find myself before I drift away need to find myself before my maddness takes over, there is a hundred thing i need to do but, i need you."
"My soul feels lost, my heart feels heavy, my mind is going crazy, my mind is feeling weird, your the missing piece of me, the one song that is stuxk in my head, your like a record baby, but i cant turn you off"
"I need to find myself before I drift away need to find myself before my maddness takes over, there is a hundred thing i need to do but, i need you."
"Guitar please Miss Heart !" Cherries yelled.
I started guitar solo, and yes I kept my name Melly Heart. Its just the nickname C.C. gave me...
I shook my head as Cherri started again "How do I tell you it's over? How do I tell you we're through? I don't want anyone. I just wanna be me" she finished.
Claps and whistles came along the crowd and we bowed.

*C.C.*

Does she know I am watching? I thought, or is she too caught up in her moment of fame? I thought as I looked up at her from the back of the crowd I paid Danita and walked out into the cold and lonely night I walked back to the apartment.
Need rest for tomorrow, time for a record to be made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 196 47
A total Spin-off of BrookieLynn1304's Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Ashley Walker moved to Los Angeles California in 1978 from Alabama, there...
15.2K 521 14
(Motley Fan Fiction). An introspective and reflective look on how Tommy and Nikki react to an unexpected turn of events, which was supposed to just b...
5.9K 269 22
Amelia is back and with her own band, She is a Electric Guitarist, her friends are also in, Kat is a drummer, Cherri is a Singer, and Rose is the bas...
4.3K 183 23
Blue, a 21 y/o girl from Ashland, Oregon, moved to Los Angeles in the year 1986. There she meets her new neighbor, Bobby Dall, a young bassist who is...