The Mother Of Dragons「 Sans...

By GoneToSleep

❝ Long Ago, Lived Monsters, Humans, Mages, and Dragons. All living in peace. Until humanity decided that Mons... More

[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶; 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎] ❝ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒; 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎] ❝ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒; 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜] ❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒; 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛] ❝ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟; 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜] ❝ 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗. ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒; 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?]
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒; 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐]
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎]
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡; 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜]

[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟; 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛] ❝ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔. ❞

328 22 0
By GoneToSleep

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Hi again! This chapter might be shorter than the last due to the fact my forearm feels sore, and it's somewhat uncomfortable while I'm typing. It's annoying but whatever I'll try making this chapter as long as I usually can <33

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯; 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫] ❝ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. ❞

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 - 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐢] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟐 ─〇───── 𝟐:𝟓𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?

*[𝐘𝐞𝐬] [𝐍𝐨]

*𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

The sound of chirping coming from crickets entered your ears, it was midnight by now. You took the turn in the forest leading to your home, the sound of dirt under your tires the only thing you could quite hear. You parked your car and got out, grabbing your purse and other belongings that you brought with you to the dinner.

"Pandora? Kismet? Are you all back yet?" You knocked on your door, before unlocking it and entering, the lights were left off which you flicked on. You strained your hearing for anything but found anything with a shake of your head and a quick sigh you went to your bedroom. You murmured words under your breath as you got new clothes for bed and went to the bathroom.

Currently on autopilot you let your thoughts wonder, you found your curiosity spark at the fact of where the four dragons you adopted were. Perhaps they were with other dragons? They can't be with the monster queen nor king; they were at the dinner... Perhaps they found other monsters to speak too?

You were snapped out of your thoughts by a familiar ding noise. You glanced at your phone that was abandoned onto your bed, walking over and picking it up you opened your notifications. Toriel?

.

Miss Toriel ☆

Hello Y/N, I hope I'm not bothering your sleep

but Frisk said you invited them to a sleepover tomorrow

I was wondering when this will be?

sent at 12:30am

You <3

Right! I can pick them up tomorrow

I'll be there at around one in the afternoon.

sent at 12:31am

Miss Toriel ☆

That would be wonderful I'll let them know

goodnight, Y/N.

sent at 12:32am

You <3

Goodnight Toriel.

sent at 12:32am

Switching your phone off you grunted as you hopped onto your bed your face hitting the pillow you slept on, you'll have to let your dragon children know somehow, you'll have a guest tomorrow hopefully they notice it.

You flipped around getting comfortable, the light flickering off with a flick of magic. You covered yourself with your bedsheets and shut your eyes.

.

Already changed and eaten breakfast, you went to your back garden, you watered them your forgetfulness forgetting too. Once done with that, you began roaming into the forest knowing the dragons they probably wouldn't be in their tallest form. They although were loud when together, they weren't stupid either.

You shouted for them, when you think you've heard them it would just be a different forest animal. Not that you minded but you were set on warning the dragons you were having a guest over. You stopped shouting as your throat went sore, instead quietly searching for them now. Perhaps they really were away from home?

It's not like it was uncommon but they would stay near mt. ebbot most of the time. You checked the time, one hour, you had an hour till you had to leave for Frisk. You also gained a message from Papyrus; he messaged your account for commission seeing as you forgot to give him your phone number, not that you asked. Never mind that.

He seemed to be wanting to order another commission but instead of a landscape he wanted a painting of him and his brother, you snapped a quick text back, saying you would agree letting him know the price he agreed quickly and sent you away with a farewell.

You hadn't noticed but your feet walked you back to your home. You hummed and entered inside grabbing your belongings and heading outside again, you unlocked the door of your car and shuffled into the driver's seat. You yawned as you placed in the car keys and backed away from the patch of dirt that you parked on.

Turning into the road, glancing at the time you grunted at the time you had left to get to Miss Toriel's home. What should you and Frisk do? Perhaps you both could go to the park? Oh! you both can bake something, and sign language! Frisk was going to teach you sign language!

You nodded to yourself, murmuring words under your breath as you went on autopilot the noise around you turning into silence. You snapped out of it when there was honking horn, you narrowed your eyes at the driver who honked at your car.

Rolling your eyes, you scoffed and entered the neighborhood Toriel lived in. You couldn't help but be quite impressed yesterday at her house, although quite large, you preferred more cozy like homes. Entering the driveway for Toriel's home you parked and got out of your car to head towards the front door. Knocking on the door, you heard shuffling and muffled voices.

The door opened to reveal the monster queen. "Hi Toriel, is Frisk ready?" You asked, she smiled and spoke. "Oh yes! They've been quite excited! Let me go get them, pardon me." She headed inside, you patiently waited at the front door, you could quickly hear rushing tiny footsteps.

And there was the tiny monster ambassador. They waved at you with enthusiasm and hugged you, you gave a pat on the head back. "Heya Frisk, you ready for the best day were going to have?" They nodded, and glanced at your car, they walked towards it, probably to put away the stuff they were carrying for the day.

"Thank you for taking care of Frisk Y/N. I wish you well, I hope for them back tomorrow at the same time as you picked them up." She stated strictly, you waved her off, understanding.

"You have my word, I'll bring them back safely Toriel you won't have to worry, here is my address if you'd like to pick them up if I'm late or anything else you'd need." You texted a quick text to Toriel and smiled. "Ah thank you, well, go on now, behave Frisk!" She stared to Frisk who was sitting in your car with their head out the window. They gave a thumbs up in reply.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" You waved at Toriel, as you headed to your car and got into the driver's seat. "Buckle up Frisk, don't want you flying out my window." They gave a breathy giggle, you chuckled. Once they buckled in their seat, you drove out of the driveway.

"Should we get nice cream?" They nodded enthusiastically, you hummed. You took a turn towards where you usually saw the monster that sold nice cream, arriving soon enough you locked your car after Frisk exited the car as well.

You glanced around, "Can you see the nice cream vendor Frisk?" You turned to Frisk, you blinked. You glanced back up and noticed Frisk running towards the nice cream stand. "Kids these days, I swear-" You let out a grunt, and jogged towards where Frisk was getting nice cream.

"Frisk you can't just leave me! Give me a warning first!" You scolded the child, who gave a guilty smile but motioned for your phone. You sighed and gave them your phone; they took a few seconds to type out something.

Sorry, i got excited, can i get a nice cream now please? You shook your head at the text and faced the vendor. A bunny monster. "Hello, may I order two nice creams please?" He nodded and told you the price which you payed for. You passed Frisk's nice cream to them and took yours with a quick thank you. You then motioned Frisk towards your car.

"Next time don't run when we get somewhere" Frisk grinned and shrugged eating their nice cream. You rolled your eyes and were about to enter your car.

"OH, HELLO HUMANS AGAIN!" You jumped and turned around to see Papyrus and his brother Sans. "Oh, good afternoon, Papyrus, Sans." Papyrus grinned and did his signature laugh while Sans just grinned and gave a slight wave.

"DID YOU GET NICE CREAM AGAIN? AND WHY IS THE TINY HUMAN WITH YOU?" You hummed, "We're having a sleepover, I was about to head home with them actually" Papyrus gasped.

"GASP. OH YES! I HEARD YOU BOTH SAY THAT! AND WOWIE YOU'RE TAKING THEM TO YOUR HOME?! HOW EXCITING!" You nodded and glanced at Sans. "What are you and your brother doing here?"

"getting nice cream, no need to be chilled to the bone" You chuckled, his grin widened at that, Papyrus groaned. "NO PUNS SANS! YOUR INFECTING MISS Y/N!!" You laughed and glanced towards Frisk. They seemed to be happily eating the nice cream.

"Well, I have to head out now, if you'd ever like to visit you can uh, text me. Here, this is my number." You grabbed a random sheet of paper from your car and scribbled down your phone number. "I'll see you next time Papyrus and um, Sans." You waved and got into your car. Backing out of the parking spot, you heard Papyrus shout.

"BYEE!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR NUMBER, MISS, Y/N!!" You grinned and headed away towards your home. You flicked on some music, humming to the beat, you let the music guide you home.

.

An hour and a half later you arrived home, Frisk glanced around and typed into your phone. You gave quick glanced while staring in front making sure you don't crash while heading into the forest. You live in mt. ebbot? In the forest too?

"Yes, I do, it's quiet and I've lived here for a few years now, oh will you look at that! We're here" You parked on the patch of dirt and unlocked the car doors. You exited the vehicle and grabbed your belongings helping Frisk with a few of their things and glancing into your home, you snapped glanced around trying to spot anything for the sign of a dragon.

Nothing to be found you entered inside. Flicking the lights on, you placed everything onto the sofa. You stretched and let out a grunt.

"Welcome to my home Frisk, you can go ahead and get comfortable." They glanced around and grinned, they stared at you and used your phone to type out something. Where is your room? Also, you have a garden? And can I teach you sign yet? They gave you your phone and waited for a response.

"Right! Yes, follow me and of course I'd love to learn sign, and yes, I made a garden for myself." They followed you towards your room. You motioned into your room "Ta- da" You snickered, "When do you want to start Frisk?" They sat down onto your bed and pointed to the floor.

"Now? Alright, let's start."

.

A few hours later... You stared at their hands; they were saying something. They taught you a few things so far, you thought hard, trying to remember what you were taught. "F.. risk? Oh, it's your name!" They clapped their hands, and you chuckled.

"Man, ASL is something, let's take a break, it's been a few hours, it's what 7pm now?" They nodded, following you into the kitchen. "Alright let me make dinner then will eat and will bake something small after for dessert." They nodded; they walked off presumably into the living room. You decided on making Lasagna you had the ingredients, you just had to make it now.

.

Another hour later... You finished the lasagna and was eating with Frisk, you both chatted between each other Frisk using your phone while you spoke. A few laughs and giggled here and there you soon finished the lasagna.

You both decided to watch a movie together, you let Frisk pick the movie as you went to get blankets and pillows. You decided to make a blanket fort for you both to spend the night in. Now comfortable and watching a movie, you yawned.

The movie was halfway through when you told frisk about what you two should bake, they decided on a simple vanilla cake. You were happy with that and let them follow you towards the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients you let them mix the liquid and dry ingredients once they were put together. You laughed at the mess they made, you both finished the cake and covered it in icing and decorations.

You let them take a shower while you put the cake to cool. Once Frisk finished their shower you went in next, they were now in pajamas as you went into the bathroom to shower and get into your pajamas.

It was 11pm the moment you finished cleaning, you both munched on cake as Frisk, and you watched another movie.

.

Mid way through the movie you were both interrupted by a noise in your garden, you snapped your gaze towards the back door, Frisk looked concerned and was now holding your hand. "Stay here Frisk," They shook their head and held your hand tighter. You groaned, "Okay, but you have to be quiet, it's probably a racoon or something.

You both headed to the back door, and you opened it, grabbing a flashlight you flicked it on, and froze at the sight.

It was the dragon kids, they all stood there staring at you, but what concerned you was Pandora, he seemed to be more tired than usual.

"Mom... Who's that?.." You stiffened, Frisk. Frisk was right next to you staring at the dragons. You flicked down your gaze at them, they seemed to be gripping onto your hand. Your neck hairs raised when they took a step back when Kismet and Kin headed towards the both of you.

"Frisk." They looked up at you, "I'm going to nicely ask you to not run away, okay?" They yanked on their hand, but you sighed as you kept them held down. "Frisk I promise you they aren't going to hurt you, they know me." You tried calming them down, and they stiffened. Looking at you with a confused expression.

"Yes I know it's crazy, just..." You let out a sigh, "Kismet, Kin, get your two other siblings inside." They nodded. "Okay ma'" Kin crowed out.

You pushed Frisk inside, "I'm going to have to explain to you, aren't I?" You glanced back at Kismet. "Also, what happened to your eldest brother Kin?" He frowned. "Monsters, they spotted Pandora but we didn't want to speak to them and so we ran, but they kept finding us all, so we had to leave, and Pandora apparently said he was attacked by this fish lady. But of course, he dodged her attacks."

You scoffed, Undyne attacked them? How annoying. You let Frisk sit on the sofa, as you stood beside the dragons, you all stared at Frisk.

"Well... I suppose I'll begin.."

.

Frisk stared at you with an open mouth, they looked like a fish which you chuckled too, they had your phone which they typed into. You protect dragons!? And you promised!? And your known as a mother to them?! That's so cool! But they won't attack me, right? AND you can understand them!?

You nervously chuckled and answered their questions. "Yes, I know it's a lot, but you have to keep this a secret. Nobody else but me, you and the dragons know what I am, please promise me you won't say this to anyone Frisk."

They nodded, you sighed with relief. "Alright um, let's head to bed, you four go get dinner then come back to head to sleep." The dragons nodded and left, you and Frisk went to blanket fort and you soon fell asleep after you flicked off the lights.

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯; 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫] ❝ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. ❞

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

[link]

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 - 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐢] ♪
𝟐:𝟓𝟔 ─────〇─ 𝟐:𝟓𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

*[_____]

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; My arm was better a bit later, thank you for reading! And sorry for a late post! Also, there may not be a chapter next Saturday, I'm sorry :( Anyways, till next post!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 171 25
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad (FINISHED)You live at the edge of an forest and you don't have a boyfriend just an crush>"< ^_^ and SOMEONE doesn't like it...
149 16 7
"Monsters are monsters. You may be a part of us, but you're a part of them too." Y O U ' L L N E V E R B E O N E O F U S W E ' L L N E V E R...
13.8K 421 18
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...
6K 157 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...