Faceless

By _all_anatomy_

No one knows her face. Just her name. More

Part 1
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6.
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 15

1.4K 25 0
By _all_anatomy_

I unlocked my hotel room door and walked In

I shut the door behind me and slipped my shoes off. I plugged my phone up this time and walked into the bathroom as there was a knock on the door.

I look through the peep hole and then open the door to see lando. "lando" I look at him confused. he didnt even speak he just looked at me up and down admiring me. making my heart skip a beat and I could feel my face turning red. "you look beautiful" he says. I smile at him. "thank you. what are you doing here?" I ask "I dont know honestly I just needed to see you and somehow I ended up here and im sorry I can go if its a problem-" he starts rambling. "lando its okay come in" I say stepping out of his way as he walks in.

I shut the door and lock it. lando sits down on the bed I walk over to my suitcase and grab a pair of shorts and a tshirt to sleep in.

I walk back into the bathroom and change. I put my dirty clothes away

I brush my hair and wash my face. I walk out of the bathroom turning off all the lights.

I walk to the bed and lando was watching a movie and he was really interested in it.

I crawl into bed beside lando and pull the covers over us. he opened his arms for me and I layed in his chest. he pulled me close to him and rested his hand on my back.  "how was your day?" he ask "it was good you know I was at the paddock earlier watching you and everyone to see how its going to be this weekend" I lied. "did you see that l/n is struggling this weekend he ended up letting me pass him someone else could have a  chance this weekend" "yea I saw" I laugh. he looks  down at me and looks into my eyes. "how was your day?" "it was alright Brynn was like attached to me all damn day. but now its better" he says smiling.

we talked a little as my eyes got heavier "lando im sleepy" I whisper. "I know go to sleep love" he says and kisses the top of my head lightly as I let myself fall asleep.

-

I woke up in bed alone I sigh as I get out of bed it was 9am and I had to head to the track soon. I changed into some jean shorts and a crop top. I pulled on my shoes and then brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the hotel room to Kates. I knock on the door and Kate opens it dressed. "how long have you been awake?" I ask her surprised. "umm since 7 I went out to breakfast " "with?" she gives me a look "Charles" I say. she smiles looking away.

I sit down on her bed and scroll on my phone and see that Kate had posted something on her insta story

"Kate you did not" I say "what?" she ask "you posted that!" "yea he said I could I mean no one knows its him" "like they aren't going to figure it out" "its okay if they do we talked about it" she says. "so you two are dating?" "no" she says I give her a funny look "then-" "we aren't dating. are you and lando dating?" "no were just friends" I say. "exactly" she smirks.

after a little bit we leave and head to the paddock by 10.

I walk into the garage and see Horner "I hope you're feeling better this morning" he says. "oh she definitely is she even looks better" max says coming up beside me and I hit him in the arm and he laughs "lets go get some food im hungry" max says to me. "okay lets go" I agree and we walk out of the garage to get some food and hopefully not be seen.

-

it was practice 3 time. I walk out of my driver room and walk to the garage 

I walk in and see Christian and my engineer standing at my car "its going to be a good day y/n I can feel it" christian says and pats my back. I look at Kate out of the corner of my eye and she's trying to hold her laugh in.

I climb into my car and I pull my hood on and make sure to tuck my hair Into my suit.

Kate hands me my helmet after I get situated and my engineer makes sure everything is good and im strapped in and ok. "alright you ready?" he ask. I nod my head and they push me out and max is close behind me.

-

I stepped out of the car pulling my helmet and hood off and pulled out my ear bud. I walk over to my engineer as we started talking about qualifying and the plan.  Kate was also talking with us about everything and I smiled at her as if she was in her element its natural to her at this point I mean she did go to school for it after all just never went anywhere with it after she figured she would never have a chance.

I walk away and look at my phone to see that I had a call from Melissa and a text saying that they were headed this way.

I check to see if I had a text from lando which I didnt.

so he came over and then left and hasn't texted me
Which was starting to bother me. Had I done something? Is he seeing someone else?

I check twitter to see what all the fans are talking about now and I see a bunch of tweets about me and how I'm struggling this weekend. Some people are saying I was never good to begin with and some are saying somethings wrong possibly.
I laugh to myself as I scroll through them all
The normal guesses of who I could be but fans have yet to find out which was good.

Then I saw a tweet about lando this morning it was a picture of him and Brynn walking in the paddock together.

my heart felt like it broke. how could he come see me last night and leave me for her?

after seeing that I decided I didnt want to look anymore I put my phone away and started thinking about my goal. pole position.

-

I sat down in my seat "you alright you've been quiet" max says coming up to my car as was getting situated "yea im okay" I say and he walked away to get in his car. Kate handed me my helmet and I pulled it on fastening it.  they put on my steering wheel and then they pushed me out and I headed for the track along with max.

it was Q3 now and I was right behind lando by a two seconds I was staying close to him and trying to pass him

"your getting dangerously close" my engineer says "I know because im going to pass him in this next turn" I say as we were coming up on it.

When he locked up and I smacked straight into the back of lando. "Fuck!" I say
Everyone went around us and lando and I pulled off onto the gravel

I unbuckle and step out letting out a sigh. Why did I have to run into him out of all people.

He steps out of the car pissed he pulls his helmet off

And starts walking towards me "look just because your in a Red Bull doesn't mean I'm going to let you just pass me and just because your new. You have to fight for Your spot like the rest of us around here"

I laugh to myself a little and turn around
"I wouldn't expect any less" I say to myself and walk off.

-

I walk into my driver room after qualifying and talking and getting the car off the track for them to fix any damage and finding out where im going to be starting tomorrow.

Im starting in 10th because of penalties. landos will be starting in 7th.

I change back Into what I had on and pull my shoes on.

I put all of my things away and walk out and go find Kate who had disappeared "hey max whered Kate go?" I ask walking up to him as he was sitting on the counter in the garage "umm Christian pulled her away for a little bit" he says I look at him confused "yea I'm not sure what it was about" "and her parents?" I ask looking around for them "they went with her too" he says.
I hop on the counter beside him "don't you normally like scurry off to the McLaren garage or something?" He ask laughing I hit his arm he grabs it acting like I hurt him "ow that's abuse! HELP!" He starts yelling. I cover his mouth "max what the hell" I say removing my hand and he laughs
"Why aren't you going to see lover boy anyways?" He ask "umm he kinda came to my hotel last night and I hadn't heard from him since" "did y'all-" "no max. We didn't do anything I went to sleep and I woke up alone and then Brynn and lando were seen together today" I say showing him the picture he laughs a little "listen y/n I promise lando don't want that and she only wants him because she see that he's into you so she's trying to wedge herself in between it" he says "yea I know" "yea and he's been busy today so I think you should go talk to him" max says "I don't want to look stupid" "you won't" he laughs
I hop down off the counter and start walking out "wait max I was actually going to ask you a question and you distracted me" I say walking back to him
"What's up?" He laughs "do you think I fucked up to much this weekend already" I ask "no we all make mistakes and we learn from them don't be to hard on yourself" he says "okay thank you" he just smiled at me as I walk out this time and headed to the McLaren garage

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.5K 31
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
29.7K 733 27
in which Adelaide Moreau figures out that the love she needed was right under her nose the whole time. • charles leclerc x fem oc
103K 2K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...
29.8K 714 16
𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 �...