SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 79

1.6K 114 8
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, at Kim mansion

Soon, Yoongi and Jungkook reached the Kim mansion. The entire car ride was silent. As soon as they reached the mansion, Yoongi got out of the car and opened the back door. He grabbed Jungkooo's arm harshly and pulled him out of the car and slammed the car door loudly. Jungkook flinched.

He dragged him inside the mansion. When they reached the living room, Yoongi threw him harshly on the floor. He fell on the floor hardly and groaned. Yoongi spoke in a angrily, "Have you vowed to never listen to me?" Jungkook gulped and looked at his brother but didn't said anything. Yoongi spoke again in a scary voice, "I know how to make you listen. You can never stay still right. You have to always do something. Now see what I will do."

After saying this, Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's collar and made him stand. He dragged him towards the stairs and again threw him onto the stairs. Jungkook's head was about to hit the stairs but it didn't happened. Jungkook breathed heavily. Then he heard Yoongi saying, "Stand up and remove your jacket." Jungkook stood up. He spoke in a low voice, "H-hyung, p-please.... s-sorry..."

"SHUT UP!... just do what I am saying", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook gulped and thought in his mind, "Is he going to beat me with belt?" He looked at Yoongi whose eyes were red in anger. He slowly removed his jacket and put it aside. Now he was only in a thin white half-sleeved t-shirt. Yoongi then pulled out handcuffs from his coat pocket and locked its one end around Jungkook's right-hand wrist. He pulled Jungkook's arm with the handcuff towards the railing of the staircase and locked the other part of it to the railing.

Jungkook spoke scaredly, "Hyung, w-why are you l-locking me here?" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's chin tightly and said, "Stay here for the whole night. No food and next time, if you didn't get back to the mansion on time then I will lock you out in the backyard without any warm clothes, in cold." He left his chin harshly.

Jungkook gulped and said, "Hyung, please, I am sorry, you can't leave me here for the whole night. Hyung, listen..... hyung please.... listen hyung.... I am sorry... hyung... hyung.....".

Jungkook kept yelling but Yoongi already left from there with Jungkook's jacket. He went to his office room and shut the door with a loud bang. Jungkook started crying. Tears started to fell from his eyes. He mumbled while crying, "Why hyung? Why are you doing this? I am sorry.... I will listen to you... please hyung.... forgive me please....". Jungkook sat down on the stairs but his right hand was up in the air hanging because of the handcuff that was locked with the railing.

He cried more. Then he looked at his right arm and chuckled bitterly and mumbled, "What a great day! First I got scolded in the morning for no reason and now here locked at the staircase and getting punished for not listening to him." Some more tears fell from his eyes. He wiped his tears and mumbled again, "I can't even lie down here. Hyung is really smart to lock me up here..... ahhh! My arm and wrist is definitely going to pain tomorrow." He moved his arm harshly with frustation to get free from the handcuffs but couldn't.

He stopped and hung his head low keeping his eyes closed. He sighed heavily and just sat there silently. Then he pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened a picture and mumbled, "I miss you eomma. Love you." He kissed the picture of his mom and kept staring at it. Some tears fell from his eyes unknowingly. He mumbled again, "Eomma, why you left me here? Where are you eomma? I misses you alot. No one is here to comfort me..... I am alone eomma... all alone..... I know Yoongi hyung and Tae hyung both loves me alot but I can't bother them always. They have their own lives. I am just a nuisance to them. Eomma, I am sorry for not being a responsible son and brother. I know I deserves to be punished but I can't take it anymore.... I am hurt... Hyung is punishing me for no reason.... I know I should have listened to him but I don't know eomma, I am feeling wronged.... its not fair. Please tell him eomma that I always tries to be a good brother but nothing works my way..... he will listen to you.... eomma please... come back to me please...... I misses you alot."

He cried more. He was feeling very sad. After some time, he kept his phone back and closed his eyes as they were hurting alot. He covered his eyes with his left palm massaging them a little. He stayed in the same position for some time, then rested his head against the railings and mumbled, "Good luck Kook for the night."

On the other hand, with Yoongi

Yoongi was doing some work in his office room on his laptop. Just then his phone ringed. It was Hobi. He picked up the call and start talking, "Yes Hobi... yes... okay I am coming... I know about that meeting.... I know.... hmm.... nothing happened.... I will tell you later.... I am coming... ya... okay bye."

He put down his phone and closed his laptop. He leaned back on the chair and dialled Sohee's number and started talking.

On the phone

"Hello, Yoon?", said Sohee. "Yeah, Sohee if you are coming to the mansion then don't. I am going to my office for some work. I have a meeting. We will meet tomorrow", said Yoongi.

"But Yoon, what about Jungkook? What you did?", asked Sohee worridly. Before Yoongi could answer, Sohee asked again, "You didn't beat him right? He is fine right?" Yoongi spoke, "Calm down. I didn't beat him, not even a single slap, I swear."

"Really?", asked Sohee. "Yes, trust me Sohee", said Yoongi. "Yoon, I trust you in everything but not in this matter. Your anger is very bad", said Sohee. Yoongi sighed and spoke, "I really didn't beat him. I just locked him as a punishment."

"You are saying truth right?", asked Sohee. "Yes, I just locked him and he will not have his dinner today", said Yoongi. "Why Yoon? You locked him, its fine. But why no dinner? You already know he is weak. Give him proper food", said Sohee.

"Okay okay, I will let him have his dinner", said Yoongi. "Hmm good", said Sohee.

Sohee spoke again, "Do I really need not to come there?" "No, don't bother yourself. Trust me and let me be a little strict with him otherwise we will not be able to keep him away from Junho", said Yoongi.

Sohee sighed and said, "Okay but don't be too hard on him. He is a kid." Yoongi said, "Ya, I know. I am going now. Bye." Sohee spoke, "Okay bye."

Call ended

Yoongi put down his phone and went to his room. He decided to take a shower. He went inside the washroom, removed his clothes and started the shower. Many thoughts were roaming inside his head while showering. He suddenly punched the wall and mumbled, "Because of those fucking cheaters, I have to punish my brother. Bastards. Once I get to know everything, I swear I will destroy them. And why Jungkook can't listen to me. Is it really difficult to do as I say?"

He breathed heavily and rested his palms on the wall, cold water dripping on his body. The cold water was really helping him to calm down. After few minutes, he switched off the shower and went out of the washroom in a bathrobe. He got ready to go to his office. After getting ready, he picked up some files, his laptop and car keys and left his room.

He went to Jungkook and saw him resting his head against the railing with his eyes closed. He spoke, "Jungkook!" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi and said, "Y-yes hyung." "I am going to office. I have some work", said Yoongi. Jungkook just nodded.

Yoongi turned around to leave but was stopped by Jungkook voice, "Hyung!" Yoongi turned around again and faced Jungkook. He spoke, "Hyung, I know I should have listened to you.... I am really sorry for that but.... but can you tell me why you reduced my curfew time? What was my fault?" Yoongi tightened his hold on the files and said, "Can't you follow whatever I say? Can't you listen to me without asking why? Do you enjoy always being a stubborn person?"

Jungkook looked down and mumbled, "Sorry hyung!" "Your sorry will not do anything. Just keep in mind that there are always some reasons because of which I put restrictions on you and you can't even follow that. I don't enjoy keeping you confided here in the mansion", said Yoongi. Jungkook just nodded. Yoongi didn't said anything more and just left from there.

Few more tears escaped from Jungkook's eyes. He wiped his tears and tried hard not to cry again.

Time skips, around 8:45 pm

Tae entered the mansion being all tired. He mumbled, "Thank god! I am on time today." He went to the kitchen and drank some water. Then he went towards the stairs to go to his room. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Jungkook sitting on the stairs in just a t-shirt with his right hand cuffed with the staircase railing. His left arm supporting his head and his eyes closed.

He frowned and went closer to Jungkook and spoke in a low voice, "Kook!" Jungkook flinched due to the sudden voice and opened his eyes. He looked at Tae and said, "Ah hyung!"

Tae asked, "What is all this? Why are you here like this?" Jungkook looked down and spoke, "Its my p-punishment...... Hyung locked me here." "What? But why?", asked Tae. Jungkook replied, "I went out with Junho after college...... a-and couldn't get back to mansion on time. Hyung got to know and he took me here and then..... he... he locked me here."

Tae looked at Jungkook and asked, "Since when you are locked here?" Jungkook said, "A-around 2 hours." Tae sighed and said, "I am going to talk to Yoongi hyung." "Leave it hyung. It will not work. He will unlock me tomorrow morning only", said Jungkook. "W-what!!!", exclaimed Tae and his eyes widened. "Yes, he said that I have to spend my night here only, in cold and without food", said Jungkook.

Tae's eyes become teary. He sat down beside Jungkook and hugged him and spoke, "Don't worry. I will request hyung to unlock you. I promise you... I will definitely do something." Jungkook spoke, "I am fine hyung. Don't do anything. I can bear it. Its just one night." Tae stood up and said, "No I am going to talk to hyung. Where is he? In office room?"

Jungkook shook his head and spoke, "He is not in the mansion. He went to office for some work." "Okay, I will call him", said Tae. Tae pulled out his phone and dialled Yoongi's number.

Yoongi picked up the call and they started talking.

On the phone

"Yes Tae what happened? Getting home late because of work?", spoke Yoongi. "Aniyo hyung. I am already in the mansion. I----", said Tae but cut-off by Yoongi in between, who spoke, "Oh good. Why you called me?"

"Hyung, about Jungkook.... you locked him up with the stairs... hyung how will he spend his entire night here.... its cold and -----", said Tae but got cut-off by Yoongi again. "Tae, don't question me. He have to stay there entire night. I don't want to listen anything", said Yoongi.

"Hyung, I promise you, he will not do anything like this again. Please forgive him hyung. Please release him", requested Tae. "Taehyung, you are wasting my time. He have to stay there and thats it. No more discussion. Stop spoiling him", said Yoongi.

"Hyung, please try to unders-----", said Tae trying to convince Yoongi but this time Yoongi yelled loudly, "TAEHYUNG! ITS ENOUGH. If I am not listening to you, it doesn't mean you will keep whining like a baby. Stop all this."

Tae flinched due to the sudden yell and said, "Sorry hyung but his dinner..... atleast let me give him food. Please." Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Okay give him food." "Okay hyung", said Tae. "Hmm and I will get late. Don't wait for me", said Yoongi. "Okay hyung", said Tae. Yoongi just hummed and cut the call.

Call ended

Tae put the phone down and looked at Jungkook and spoke, "I will bring your dinner here." Jungkook asked, "Hyung allowed?" Tae nodded and said while caressing Jungkook's hair, "I couldn't convince him to release you from here but you can have food." Jungkook just hummed.

Tae spoke, "So I will quickly go and bring our dinner here." Jungkook nodded. Tae went and brought dinner for both of them. Tae sat down beside Jungkook and started feeding him. Jungkook started eating silently. Tae observed him and started comforting him. He spoke, "You know Jungkook, when we were young, dad locked me up in the storeroom once for a whole night." Jungkook looked at Tae and asked in a low voice, "R-really?"

Hey guys, hows the chapter??? A flashback story is going to be there in the next chapter and I am sure you guys will like it.

Look forward to the next chapter and stay tuned. Comment down your favourite part from this chapter and let me know if you guys are excited for the next update.

Please like, comment and follow me guys. Stay tuned and comment down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...
52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
124K 7K 70
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...