His Mute Omega [Lost Mates Bo...

By Chick_ennugget

Amara Alma was born without the ability to speak or hear, so her whole life has been a struggle even as a wer... More

Prologue
Different worlds
Worst encounter
Freshmen Party
Hear me out
Regret
Art
Apology
What he wants
Avoid
Wanting to escape the pleasure
Conversation
Get out
This feeling
Chosen?
The Grand Hotel
Roommate
Party
Hunter's speech
Warning signs
Day-1
Pair up
My hunter pair
Guilt
The lovely gentleman
The first talk
Wolf Talk
Fight
This feeling
Night time
D-2
Heart to Heart
Caught
Denial
Unexpected sea creature
His painting
Bad weather
Change
Heat
Reject me
Lust
Connect
My Father
Answers
New progress
Our feelings
The lonely woman
Mates
Let's go!
Family
The closing ceremony
His family
Family of his
Move on
After
Happy Birthday
And Love comes to All

Risk it

2.9K 78 9
By Chick_ennugget

>>Nico

"So are we going to talk about your family?" We walked out of the forest and I blinked at him in surprise. I thought he was kidding when he said he was done.

But he really didn't hunt anything.

Well, nothing except me!

So, he really wasn't joking! He came all the way here just for me, even though I drugged him, he dragged his ass here.

"What do you want to know?" I looked ahead, "I think you already have the idea by now about what the problem is."

"Is it really that they don't like the fact that you're an omega?"

"Yea," I had my arms folded.

"Damn..." The wind was pleasant as it ran across our bodies, fluttering our bangs, "I noticed you were injured before too, had that anything to do with this?"

"..." The sound of wind calmed my feelings and my thoughts, and I came to a decision that at this point there's no need to hide things, "Yea," I replied, "My father and brother hate that there's an omega in the family."

"That's so stupid," He replied, "If I had an omega sibling I would adore the shit out of them."

His statement made my heart feel fuzzy and my eyes went wide for a moment.

"Yea, right," My gaze dropped, "Male omegas are considered an anomaly. No way anyone would want us."

"All the more reason to love them," He replied nonchalantly, "They're so rare, they're precious." He loved closer to me and leaned his face in, "You're precious,"

!!!
My heart skipped a beat and I knew my cheeks were getting red. So, I looked away and placed a hand on his face to push him away.

"Shut up," I could feel the heat coming out of my ears but he just let out a chuckle.

He grabbed my hand and brought it down from his face,"Can I really not tell my family about you?" His mood turned a little sour but he didn't let my hand go, instead he just held it in his, "We're mates now, so I don't see why I have to hide it."

"Your family won't be happy with it." I replied. My hand felt tingly in his, it was an odd feeling.

Oddly warm

"You have a tendency of thinking for others huh."

His words pissed me off, "I'm telling you what is normal."

"It's not normal to hate people based on how they were born"

"It is when the person is a male omega." I rolled my eyes, "My kind is practically a myth!" I glared at him, "I haven't met any other person who's like me." I yanked my hand away, "Nobody wants freaks."

"You're not a freak though," He didn't mind my words, "You're special." And the words he spouted made me happy.

God...

"..." I folded my arms and looked away without giving him an answer.

"Okay, how about I not tell them about you but just say that I'm dating a male omega." He folded his arms, "You can see their reaction yourself."

I looked at him and saw that he had a determined expression on.

He's serious...

"Fine," I let out a soft sigh, "I'd love to see them go pale when you tell them that."

"Challenge accepted!"

"Deal!"

***

"I'm dating a male omega," Asher had gathered his family in the executive lounge right as we entered the hotel and he wasted no time to announce that.

In fact he was so fast, I was taken aback. There was no hello, no greeting, no 'how are you guys?' He went straight to the point.

His mother, his father and his younger sister stared back at him with a confused expression.

There was silence in the place as all of them stared at him.

See?

I sat on the half doughnut chair behind his family masking myself with a high quality plastic menu while I stared at them.

They're so disgusted that they don't even know how to respond.

...

I bet they all want to yell at him but can't do that since we're in public.

See Asher, I told you it won't work. Anyone would go silent at a news like that.

My chest squeezed tightly and now that I had been marked, thinking about how difficult being with him is going to be made my heart hurt.

Oh! God, why did I have to lose my mind and let him mark me.

...

I did give him the permission to do so though. I let out a breath through my nose

...

It's because no matter how much I deny it, I do want him. But my fears always stand in my way.

"Male omegas exist?" His mother, Russian, asked.

"What are male omegas exactly?" His sister added in

"People who don't have a sex?" His Dad, Luther, answered.

"No actually they have both genders." Asher made the clarity

Huh?

I looked at them weirdly

"Oh~" They all bobbed their head in unison

Wait

I squinted my eyes at them. They don't look disappointed...

Or angry...

"So," Asher sat in front of the three with his chest puffed out and his hands on his knees as he took a formal position, "What do you think?"

His mother grabbed the big plastic menu from the table

OH NO!

She's going to smack him with that!!

"You like him?" She opened the menu to see the list

Oh...

My bad... She didn't smack him.

"Yes," Asher nodded and my heart felt all bubbly. He's so confident with that.

"But wait, wouldn't it be a she?" His sister, Ann, added in, "Aren't omegas all delicate and feminine?"

Delicate and feminine?

As if Asher would affirm that considering how many times I've assaulted him.

"Yea," He answered making my eyes grow wide

What?!?!?

"They're really delicate," He raised his hands in the air, "His waist was so thin," He seemed to be getting lost in thought while my face started heating up looking at him.

That pervert!!!

"Wait, have you slept with him?" His dad asked and Asher snapped back to reality, taking his formal form again.

"Yes!" He affirmed, "Just yesterday!"

!!!!!

That idiot!!!

Why would you tell them that!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm not even in front of them but I feel so embarrassed!!! I could feel the heat come out of my ears!!

"Bro!" Ann raised her hands, "Too much info,"

His father knelt down a little and unbuckled his belt.

Oh damn!

He's gonna beat him up with his belt. I knew it. Mister Luther is pissed that his son slept with a male omega! It was bound to happen.

Maybe they all thought Asher was just fooling around but knowing that he's done the deed means he's serious and now they're going to give it to him!!!

"Whew!" The Dad let out a breath of relief, "I think I had too much for breakfast." He opened his pants button too, "I should go on a diet."

Oh..

Okay...

I was wrong again. He isn't going to beat him... Neither does he look angry.

"Okay so," His Dad said, "You like the omega and if he likes you back, I don't think there should be a problem." He looked at his family, "Right?"

I blinked at them in confusion.

Really?

I felt so weird

That's it?

They don't care?

"But the question is does he like you back?" Ann folded her arms as she stared at her brother, "Hmm? Does he?"

"Ah..." And Asher was stuck, "I..." He looked down, unsure what to say and my heart dropped.

Oh...

He can't answer. It's because of me. I never showed any affection towards him

I pursed my lips.

But that's because I never knew an elite class family could be this easy going! Like they literally didn't care about what I am. Not even when they didn't even know male omegas exist!!

They were just like,

Oh! They exist? Our son's dating one. Sure, no problem

I bit my lip

I can't believe it...

If it was my family

They would have hung me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
47 4 9
Born a leader, only to exist on her own All she knew was how to survive. How to protect herself and the ground she walked on. But an alpha can only d...
202K 7.9K 52
Amara Johansen is a wolf shifter who was raised a Nomad, her family never settling down with a pack. That all changes on the cusp of her twenty-first...
1 0 5
The stranger then took off his jacket and threw it to the floor. In the dimly lit hotel room, with only moonlight streaming through the cracks of the...