Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

thirty-one; first climax

10.7K 517 267
By dreammcatcher

Duties at the pack house have been chaotic these last two days. With Leon's limited mobility and his need for constant rest, my father has ordered me and Imogen to step up for the attack that is due to happen in the next couple days.

We're not directly in charge but we've been given the role of distributing jobs to each wolf and making sure that they're doing what they need to be. My father has been working amongst the older wolves, to protect the house and Leon as he will not be able to fight when it starts.

That's when I realised, me and Imogen work really well as a team.

Our ideas somehow have managed to fall into place with one another, using our skills and our objectives to get the pack into order. We managed to do it within a day, Leon was impressed to say the least.

As he should be. That's his damn daughter.

We've been training non-stop, ready to defend what's ours.

Within two days, we're more than ready to go and I have every faith in me and Imogen that we can lead us to victory. That's if everyone does as they say and fight with everything they have inside them. This is our home and I will not let anyone take that away from us.

It's one of the only places left where I have memories of my mother and I will cherish them for the rest of my life. So yes, this means war.

In the back of my mind I've been thinking about Milo a lot, what this means for him and his pack. I desperately wanted to see him before the threat inch any closer, not that I'm worried anything might happen–okay I am.

I worry for my family and my home, but I worry for Milo too.

After a long day of training, the sun is still up and the pack are spending time with one another. I take this opportunity to meet up with Milo, just in case. But I'm trying not to think too negatively about the situation because I need to have every faith that he'll be okay.

I hate that I won't be fighting with him but in the future we will be. Right by each other's sides and that gives me hope.

This evening I agreed to practising fighting and defending with him. We've never trained together before and the thought sends fireworks off in my brain, any excuse to get my hands on him but also benefit ourselves at the same time.

"Come on," I beckon him as I stand across the clearing. "Give me everything you've got."

Milo wipes a hand over his sweaty forehead. "You're literally killing me already."

I shrug. "Then you better get training. Come on."

"Fine," he mumbles.

Then he charges at me but he's slow, very slow and I push past him. I pin him to the floor within a matter of seconds and push my weight down onto him. He groans and closes his eyes. "This is so pointless, I'm fucking weak."

"You don't get strong without practising," I say. "Remember that."

"This is just embarrassing for everyone involved." He rolls over as I stand up and hold out my hand for him to take.

I shake my head. "Nothing embarrassing about training, Milo. It's what makes us better, faster, stronger. You've got the right technique, you just need more confidence and drive. It will come with time."

"Not if I get killed in this attack," he mumbles under his breath.

My head turns to him sharply, eyes boring into his blue ones. "Don't you dare say shit like that." I snap harshly. "Why would you say that?"

Milo's eyes widen, throat clenching. "Sorry, it was a joke."

Fury and panic and nausea flies through me. "It's not funny." I scowl with discomfort.

I don't even want that thought in my head. Defending my pack to find out that Milo... my stomach lurches. I can't even think about the rest of that sentence. My chest tightens and I want to squeeze my eyes shut before images of Milo on the floor hurt, bloodied and bruised come into play.

He steps forward and cups my hand with his, running his thumb across my knuckles. I'm sure we can both feel my blood thrash through my veins. "I'm gonna be fine," he says. "I'm being dramatic and morbid and I didn't mean it."

"Good," I lean forward to pinch his face between my vacant hand and I bring our noses together. A little gasp leaves Milo's lips as I stare down at him, my angry expression evident. "Because if you say shit like that again, you're not going to like it."

Milo's eyes dilate at my heavy words and I can hear our breathing becoming louder by the second. "Is that a threat?" He asks.

"If you want it to be."

We stare at each other for a few long moments, registering the sound of each other's breathing.

I release his face and his hand. "Right," I say hoarsely. "Let's fight, I want to see your skills on attacking."

He merely nods before straightening out his shirt. We stand back from each other, clear tension in the air. Good tension. I hope it will bring the beast out in Milo, to show me all of his skills and everything he can offer.

Then we're fighting. We wrestle against the floor, pinning one another down.

I have no idea what happened in the last couple of seconds but Milo's attention is focused on the training, on his movements and even though he needs a lot more practice, he has impressed me.

Keeping that mind focused is vital to protection.

Our skin becomes sweaty and then infused with dirt from the ground. At one point Milo rips off his t-shirt, desire to do well in his eyes. I copy his actions and take mine off too, I love the way he gulps when he sees my naked chest.

But we fight until we're both out of breath.

At some point I let up my strength and Milo pushes me to the floor with a thud, then he mounts my body and pins my hands to the side of my head. I don't even fight at this point because I want him to have it, and my body feels fucking exhausted.

I stare up at him and his glistening skin, eyes full of life. His dark hair is coated in sweat but fuck, it's a good look on him.

His hands close around my wrists as we continue to stare at each other. I'm perfectly aware of the fact our crotches are placed directly on top of one another and my wolf is ready to pounce.

Oh, I'm fucking desperate for it.

Milo leans down and I press my head up from the ground, our lips meeting somewhere halfway. He releases my wrists and then I bury my hands in the back of his hair, tugging him down to me with a soft groan.

Our tongues brush and I feel my head begin to empty of any worries I've ever had.

His mouth was made for me. Every inch of him was made for me.

Milo makes a strangled sound in the back of his throat when I lightly tug at his hair, his teeth clamp down on my bottom lip and I pant at the sensation. I will never get over kissing this man. Ever.

One of my hands slides out of his hand and I run it down the smooth curve of his torso, his stomach clenches as I drag my fingertips over his skin. He clutches the side of my cheek and kisses me deeper, leaving me completely breathless.

I run my fingers along the waistband of his tracksuit bottoms, I flick the edge inside the rim of his boxers. Milo hisses into my mouth but doesn't protest, he doesn't stop me. I feel my blood thrash through my body at the thought of doing this to Milo.

His head twists and our tongues meet once more, I can hardly think.

My hand dips inside his bottoms, along with his boxers until I'm met with his hard cock. Milo pulls away from the kiss, catching his breath as he glances down at my hand positioned inside his trousers.

"Should I stop?" I pant.

His eyes find mine and they're so dark, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone that they're naturally blue. "No." He groans.

"I don't really know what I'm doing," I admit as I run my fingers down his shaft but I don't grip it.

Milo's jaw tenses, his eyes almost shutting. "You have a dick," he comments. "Use your imagination."

His words spark something inside me, inside my wolf and suddenly I'm acting on all of my body's pulses. I take my hand out of his pants and roll us over within two seconds, Milo gasps at the sudden action and now I'm on top of him.

I take his throat and pin him down to the ground, he tilts his chin and watches me with parted lips. So much desire. I can fucking taste it.

"Alright, smart mouth." I respond darkly.

His eyes flare in my direction as something takes over my body. This dominating side of me jumps out of every pore and fibre inside me, yet I'm not complaining because Milo is staring at me like he's about to burst from pleasure.

I yank down his trousers with one hand and then take a quick glance at his cock. My mouth turns dry at the sight of it, pre-cum leaking from the tip. But it looks sore and desperate for a release.

A smile covers my face. I'll be the one to give him that.

My fist wraps around his cock and Milo moans at the contact. I start slow, stroking him from the base to the tip and then paying particular attention to his most sensitive areas. I listen to the way he breathes, the way he whimpers.

He's right, I have a dick and I can definitely use my imagination.

But I want to know what he likes, what he enjoys. So I listen and study his body language to get it perfect. It's the least he deserves from an inexperienced virgin.

Milo's hand slides over my bare shoulder, along my neck and rests on the back of my head. He breaks the kiss as I speed up. "Nate," he moans aloud and I press my lips to his chin and his jaw. "Fuck. Oh, fuck."

I squeeze his cock a little tighter and use my thumb to rub down his sensitive tip as I stroke him. Milo gasps and arches his back into my touch. "Oh my God," he cries out loud. "That feels so fucking good. So fucking good."

The smile on my face is now permanent, my ego being teased and praised in every direction. I lean down and press my lips to Milo's, taking down every last moan that makes my own cock throb painfully.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," he opens his eyes and grips my hair tighter. "You're going to make me come. Oh, fuck! You're going to make me come."

Now I'm grinning at him, the confidence in me bursting through the seams. I speed up until Milo is gasping, choking and clawing at me. Never in my life have I seen something so damn sexy and beautiful at the same time.

Milo at the mercy of my hands.

"Look at me," I force his eyes open, clutching his throat with my fingers.

Those dilated eyes find mine and he whimpers again. "Nate," he cries out before his body shakes against me. Then laces of cum shoot out across his stomach and coats my hand, I continue to stroke him because his moans are to die for.

I know for a fact they're going to be playing in my head at the most inappropriate of times.

His harsh breathing slows down after a few moments and I let go of his throat, watching his head fall back to the dirty ground. I listen as he sucks in a breath and I release his sensitive cock before staring down at his white cum over my fingers.

Milo flicks his gaze to mine as the feral beast inside me is ordering me to have a taste.

He is our mate after all. Ours.

I bring my hand up to my mouth and take a lick of his cum. It bursts across my tongue, it's salty and bitter and if it were anyone else, I would be spitting that shit out. But because it's Milo's, fuck. It makes me so damn proud and turned on to be tasting him right now. I am the one who made him come. I deserve my prize.

It's his taste. Now I'm going to become addicted.

"Holy fuck," Milo groans as he watches me.

I stand from his body, only for Milo to stand as quick as me and push me into the nearest tree. Our lips meet again and I sweep my tongue across his mouth, our hands exploring each other's bare skin.

"Do you know how hot that was?" He murmurs against me. "I've never felt anything like that."

A hum falls from my lips. "What, watching me taste you?"

Milo groans and kisses me harder. "Yes," he hisses into my mouth. "And now you're going to watch me taste every last drop of you."

"Wh–"

Before I can finish what I'm about to say, Milo drops down to his knees in front of me and suddenly my body turns to jelly. Holy shit, is this happening right now?

He presses his fingers into my tracksuit bottoms and my boxers and tugs them down my legs, my cock springs free. I glance to Milo and he stares at it for long moments–I mean fucking long.

I watch as his throat tenses and he swallows. I'm hard. I think I'm going to be hard for the rest of my life thinking about what just went down between us.

"Oh my God," he finally says after a few moments. "Your cock–" he pauses and blinks. "It's so fucking big. Holy shit."

A smirk works its way across my face. Little confidence boost. "Big?"

Milo looks up at me with those big eyes and I crumble. "I've never seen anything this big." He admits and that's when the bond decides to tell me he's telling the truth. "Never."

Fucking hell. I'm about to lose it.

"Are you going to touch it?" I ask, my desire for him runs through my veins.

He blinks. "Touch it? Nate, I'm going to bury your cock so far down my throat until you come."

I suck in a harsh breath. Oh fuck. Okay. Okay.

"Is that okay with you?" He asks innocently when I don't respond.

"More than okay."

He flashes me a smile before leaning forward to grip my cock at the base, his hands looking small compared to my size. He tilts the head towards him and I wait in anticipation. I've never been touched by anyone else before and I am thriving off this. It's fucking electrifying.

Milo opens his mouth and licks the tip. I close my eyes and rest my head against the tree. One lick, one fucking lick and I'm ready to give myself in because it feels fucking incredible. My whole body vibrates when he does it again and again until he's sucking the tip.

I'm practically quivering whilst he's on his knees.

If I thought he came quickly, I'm going to break a world record.

His mouth widens and he slips my cock into his mouth, taking it slow and inch by inch. My hands suddenly itch and I bury them in Milo's dark hair, he glances up at me with those eyes that will haunt me to the grave.

"Shit," I growl as he takes me deeper and deeper, his eyes still on me.

My knees begin to shake and I cup the side of his jaw gently. Now I realise how big my cock is compared to his mouth because he can't even get all of it in, and I feel the tip at the back of his throat.

God, I'm going to perish at the mouth of this man.

Then he moves his head faster, saliva dribbles from the corner of his mouth as he sounds like he's choking on me. But he doesn't stop, it feels so damn good. Everything is so sensitive that I have to use my other hand to grip into the bark of the tree to stabilise myself.

"Mmmm, fuck," I groan. "Milo."

His eyes keep on mine and I know within a few seconds, I'm going to be a goner.

I can't hold back. Not when he's staring at me like I'm the only man in the entire world, with my cock down his throat.

My entire body shakes as I grip his hair tighter. "Milo, Milo," I warn him. "God, oh God. I'm gonna come, right fucking... now."

He keeps doing what he's doing, jamming my cock down his throat until I see stars and my orgasm explodes everywhere. My cum shoots down his throat as I thrust my hips into his face.

I feel his tongue swirl around me and I shiver. Never has a climax by my own hand felt this intense.

Holy shit. I slump back against the tree as Milo takes my cock from his mouth, he swallows and then licks his lips with a glint of success in his eyes. I'm not breathing, I don't even think I'm alive right now.

I'm still buzzing off the high from my first orgasm from another person.

No wonder people do this all the time, it's so much better than doing it to yourself.

Milo stands from the floor and offers me a smile. "How was that?" He wipes his mouth with the edge of his wrist.

I flash him a lazy, satisfied smile. I tug him to me and we rest against the tree. My head nods slowly. "So fucking good, I think your mouth is made of gold."

He chuckles and it heightens everything. But then I remind myself that this must be a huge deal for Milo, with his addiction. I study him, his eyes gradually turning back to their soft blue.

Before he told me he was worried that if we started, he wouldn't be able to stop.

I bring our lips together and he hums in surprise. "Satisfied?' I ask him with a soft smirk.

He nods quickly. "More than satisfied. I'm in heaven."

"Me too," I agree before I tuck myself back into my trousers, shuddering at the sensitivity of my cock. "We should do that more often. As long as you're okay with it."

Milo flashes me a knowing smile. "Agreed."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Thirty one chapters and we finally reached the SMUTTTTT. Oh my God, they're so perfect for each other!!🥵😈

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Nate really is a little dominant, huh...😅

If you want an early update before next Thursday let's get this chapter to 210 votes and 100 comments. I know you guys can do it!✨

Thank you for reading! Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.5K 32
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...
936K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
194K 7.5K 23
I'm Lilly, and I have 3 lovers. That's right 3, and to make things weirder we are all guys. You see we are also all a different type of supernatural...
360K 16K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...