𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 - π‰π€πŒοΏ½...

Bởi littlebrunetteweirdo

James x Oc Fem Season 1-4 The Next Step Xem ThΓͺm

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ

632 14 15
Bởi littlebrunetteweirdo

James and Andie walked over to the list of names that Chris hung on the wall. Together they scanned the list of names. Andie let out a sigh of relief, falling back into James, who quickly caught her.

"Told you, you'd make it," James smirked as the girl turned around with a huge smile. Andie squealed as James picked her up and spun her around. "I'm so happy." She smiled, not knowing a certain acro dancer was crying behind her.

GISELLE - ACRO DANCER
"I can't believe I'm no longer in A-troupe."

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"I'm very surprised that Ellie didn't make A-troupe this year. She's amazing, and I feel terrible for her."

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Giselle has earned her place here, not Michelle."

GISELLE - ACRO DANCER
"I am one of Emily's best E-girls; I don't know what I will do now."

Once Giselle had left Studio A, Eldon came over towards Emily, obviously not reading the tension in the room. Emily looked over at him and snapped, "Not Now." Eldon looked taken back as he slowly walked away. "And the answer will always be No," Emily said as she turned away.

ELDON - CONFUSED
"How did she know I was gonna ask her out again? Maybe because I do it all the time."

As the rest of the B-troupe walked out of studio A, James walked beside Beth, who was pretty upset about not making A-troupe. "Hey," She said as she took James's hands, James looking around uncomfortably. "I miss you, like a lot."

"I know...um, don't worry about it, though," James said as he tried to walk off.

JAMES - DATED TO MANY GIRLS
"Beth and I have some history. We dated while we were both in B-troupe, and then I got A-troupe last year, and I broke it off because I was so busy in A-troupe."

"But now I didn't make it, like, I'm never going to see you anymore," Beth whined as she still gripped James's hands.

"You'll be ok."

JAMES - DATED TO MANY GIRLS
"I think she still has a thing for me, but I've moved on."

After James's little conversation with Beth, he walked away from the exit only to run into Andie. "What was that about?" Andie asked as she nodded to Beth, who was leaving the studio. James chuckled as he looked back and then looked at Andie. "Beth being Beth." He said as Andie let out a small laugh.

ANDIE - GOT REJECTED BUT IS PLAYING IT COOL
James and I have been best friends since Eldon first introduced me to him. We always had a flirty friendship, but it started to escalate into something more, But in my second year of A-troupe, James was still in B-troupe with Beth and he kinda just started dating her like nothing was going on with us...It was probably nothing you know...me and him.

"Um, I'm going to go talk to Michelle," Andie awkwardly said as she quickly turned around, not giving James a chance to respond.

As Andie walked over to Michelle, she felt a hand push her away, Andie stumbled back, glaring as she watched Emily walk past her with her nose up in the air, on her way to Michelle.

"Can I talk to Michelle for a sec?" Emilly asked Daniel and West, who were talking to Michelle. The two boys nodded, leaving the two blondes to themselves.

"I just wanted to come and congratulate you on making it into A-troupe," Emily said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Michelle was so oblivious to it as she smiled at the girl. "Thanks, it was really nice meeting you," Michelle exclaimed as she went in to hug Emily, only for Emily to reject her hug and stick out her hand instead.

"Look, a lot of people wanted this spot, so you better work really, really hard, okay?"

"Ok."

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I'm kind of confused. I'm new here, and I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just kind of nervous about the whole situation."

In Kate's office, Kate and Chris watched their new team talk amongst themselves. "We need to decide who's going to be dance captain," Kate said as she folded her arms. Yes, we do." Chris nodded in agreement.

Andie was sitting alone in studio B. She had planned on coming here to dance, but once she walked in, all she did was sit and stare at a wall.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I'm sitting alone in Studio B, and I don't know if it's calming in a way."

Andie sighed, finally deciding to stand up, but she still didn't want to dance. "What am I doing?" she whispered to herself as she started to walk around the room. She heard the door open, and looking over her shoulder, she saw West.

WEST - HIPHOP DANCER
"I enter Studio B because I realized I left my shoes in here, and as I walk in, I see Andie. I don't know Andie, but I want to get to know her.

"Wassup?" West asked as he smiled at Andie. "Not much, really," Andie said as she stood in the middle of the room, feeling awkward.

"You know you're a really good dancer," West said, standing in the middle of the floor with Andie. She looked confused when she watched West walk over to her; she didn't know what to say.

"Um, thanks. You were really good, too," she said. She watched as West chuckled to himself. "Thank you, but what I meant was, you're an incredible dancer. It's like you have a gift."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"When West says I have a 'gift', I'm honestly so confused, but it's still a really sweet thing for West to say, and I don't know apart me felt like I needed to hear it."

West looked at Andie's confused face before lightly chuckling and exiting the room. After West had left, Andie's face softened when she repeated the words West told her. She felt like she needed to hear something like that.

Kate and Chris sat in their office discussing the new dance captain. "Dance Captain." Chris said as he eyed the dancers, "Who's going to be Dance Captain this year?"

"Emily, of course," Kate said quickly, jumping to the decision.

KATE - BLINDED BY EMILY'S MEAN-GIRL PERSONALITY
"I know she can do it; she's done it in the past; she is what we need."

"Well, I think we should give the torch to someone else," Chris said. It's a fresh start, a fresh year, and a fresh dance captain."

CHRIS - COULD PROBABLY RUN THE STUDIO BETTER
"Now, if it were up to me, I would choose Michelle in a heartbeat.

"Well first of all we know nothing about Michelle, How could all of a sudden you make her Dance Captain?"

CHRIS - STATING FACTS
"Michelle was dance captain at her last studio; I think it would be really cool to see what she can bring to our studio."

KATE - STUDIO OWNER
"I still think Emily is the better Dance Captain, but I can totally see Chris's side of things."

Andie was still in Studio B when Eldon and James entered the room. "You're here early," Eldon stated as the two boys dropped their dance bags on the bench. Andie gave Eldon a tight-lipped smile as she started to stretch.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"James, Eldon, and I are getting warmed up and ready to start teaching the baby ballet class."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Being in A-troupe is kind of Prestigious, and for younger kids to be taught by us, it's kind of exciting."

Andie and Eldon stood in the middle of the studio teaching the baby ballet class, and James stood off to the side, finishing off his math homework.

"Psst, Andie!" James whispered, yelling to get Andie's attention. She rolled her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. "What?"

"I don't understand what's with the little number at the top of the other number?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Andie asked as she came and took a seat next to James. "The Ehxponent?" James tried to elaborate as he mispronounced the word. Andie blinked a couple of times before sighing, "Eldon, you deal with him." She said as she and Eldon swapped places. 

"Dude, it's an Exponent," Eldon said, correcting James as he watched Andie call out to a baby ballet dancer to return to his spot. James looked down in realization before quickly looking back up in confusion. "But what is it, though?"

ELDON - TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT MATH
"I tell him things repeatedly, and he still has no idea."

ANDIE - ON HER LAST NERVE
"This is ridiculous. He is ridiculous."

As Andie continued to teach the class, she listened to how Eldon was teaching James. "...and then, if it's 2 to the power of 3, you do 2x2x2."

JAMES - DUMB
"Math is just one of those things that I can't understand, and it makes me angry."

"But what if it's a letter to the power..." James said quickly, looking down at his textbook and then back up again. "Why is there a letter?"

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Does he go to school or?"

Andie walked into Studio A a little later than normal, everyone was stretching and warming up waiting for Kate and Chris to come out. Daniel walked over to Andie, noticing the quiet look on the girl's face. "Hey, you don't normally arrive this late." He said, looking concerned as the girl barely lifted her head up to meet his gaze. "yeah, sorry, I lost track of time." Andie muttered as Kate and Chris finally came out to greet the dancers.

"Alright, dancers, gather around. Before we start, I have a question: has anyone seen Michelle?"

KATE - STUDIO OWNER
"We don't tolerate lateness here at the Next Step. Did she do that at her last studio? But if she did, maybe they were at a different level than ours.

ANDIE - ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP
"I honestly didn't even realize Michelle wasn't here yet."

"She's really late for her first day, though," Emily said as she approached Kate and Chris. Andie looked up and glared at Emily once, putting the pieces together that the E-girls had something to do with Michelle being late.

Shrugging it off, Chirs continued, "All right, so Miss-" But was cut off when the Blonde girl finally walked into the studio. "Oh. How are you doing?" Chris asked. "I'm so sorry, " Michelle spat, not knowing what to do. "I got lost."

"I know you're new, but this can not happen again." Kate firmly stated as she placed her hands on her hips. "Ever again," Emily repeated, glaring at Michelle.

"Pretty sure Miss Kate is Studio Head," Andie said, meeting Emily's gaze. "Right, thank you, Andie and Emily," Chris said, obviously ending the feud. Emily was ready to start.

MICHELLE - FINALLY GETS THAT E-GIRLS ARE BAD NEWS
"I'm kind of wary about Stephanie now. I mean, whenever I'm around her, I just need to be cautious.

EMILY - READY TO FIGHT ANDIE
"If Michelle doesn't shape up, she'll be taking the boat right back to Wisconsin, and if Andie wants to back-talk me, I'll happily ship her back to her broke-ass home."

With the situation over, Kate continued what Chris was trying to say earlier: " It's a new dance year, which means we need a new dance captain." Emily walked forward, flipping her hair in the process. "I guess we should just vote and get it over with then."

EMILY - 'ALREADY DANCE CAPTAIN'
"I'm the best dance captain because I'm the best leader, and I honestly don't see anyone else in the studio who can handle it."

Kate looked at Emily. "Actually, we are doing it a little bit differently this year."

RILEY - EMILY'S SISTER
"As soon as Miss Kate tells us we are getting a new dance captain, I get anxious."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"When I hear that Emily might not be dance captain, I'm actually pretty shocked. She's been dance Captain for the past two years."

ANDIE -  BALLET DANCER
"It's about goddamn time Kate and Chris finally put us out of our misery."

"We want to see what else is out there, and one of the dancers we had in mind was actually the dance captain at her last studio, Michelle." Immediately, all eyes are on Michelle as she stands there frozen in fear.

"No, thank you." Michelle stuttered

Emily, who was obviously happy with her answer, opened her arms and pointed at Michelle. "No! No, thank you. See, she doesn't even want to do it."

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Being dance captain is a huge responsibility. I just moved here, and I don't want to be the lead."

Kate, getting very frustrated with Emily's behaviour, stepped forward. "Listen, this is my studio, and I will decide what's best for A-troupe So Michelle." Kate said, focusing on her "Are you going to audition as Dance Captain?" Everyone's eyes were still on Michelle waiting for her to answer "Would you like to help this team out, Still be a part of A-troupe."

Michelle immediately said yes once she realized that her spot on the team could be taken away if she didn't try out.

"And Emily?" Kate asked. Emily got close to Miss Kate's face and folded her arms. "Oh yeah."

ANDIE - LIVES FOR THE DRAMA
"This is just pure gold drama."

Hello, hello, hello

It's been a minute, but I'm back with nothing to say...

follow the TikTok @littlebrunetteweirdo <3

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

32.8K 1K 37
"Promise to catch me if I fall?" "Promise." In progress Season 2-4 Max Mayfield x OC
46.2K 724 95
The next Step fanfic James x oc what happens when the boy catches feelings for his best friend? and how will they overcome struggles? i don't own...
2.8K 38 30
When rivalries form and good turns bad, What's gonna happen when someone's love gets the better of them? What's gonna happen when they take things t...
15K 331 9
✩ The boy who never made a move because he thought she was into his best-friend. The girl who had tried to deny her feelings but ultimately fell vic...