Breaking Your Rules

By hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER NINE

220 19 26
By hartgoddess12

"SERI'S RULES"

SIDE STORY

"Are you serious, Seri? Yah! It's only a week when you met each other and now you're telling us that you two are dating?" Chan Young said. "Wait! Are you talking about your boss, Chan young?" Joo Hee said. Chan Young nodded. Joo hee slap Seri hard to her shoulder. "Yah! It's hurt!" Seri said while rubbing her shoulder. "You really make hard for Seo Woo and you make it easy to that man... Yah! Yoon Seri, are you crazy?" Joo Hee said. Seri
T

ry not to laugh on her best friends reaction. 'If you only knew the truth...' In her mind. "But seriously, you really love him?" Chan Young said. Seri didn't speak but she nodded. Chan Young let out a deep sigh. "If that's the case, we support you... We're friends after all... But we really feel sad for Seo Woo." Chan Young said. Seri look at to Seo Woo who is still sleeping on the couch. "He's your first boyfriend... We'll he's lucky..." Joo Hee said and drink her soju. Seri let out a small smile. 'He's not...' In her mind.

Chan Young pour another shot of soju in her glass. "But please... Seri don't let your guard down... I didn't say that I don't trust Vice Chairman Ri but... It was fast for the both of you. Much better if You're getting to know each other first." Chan Young said. Seri smile and drink her soju. "I will... I'll promise... I will not let him to break my heart..." She said. 'I'll make sure that no feelings between in our agreement...' In her mind.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri went back to her unit early and her hang over kills her. Her head hurts and she try to rest her head on the bed. "Aigoo... Yoon Seri you know what going to happen when you drink soju but see, aigoo... My head aches!" She said. Her phone ring and she answered it without checking who is it.

"Hello?" She said.

"I heard your door click... Are you busy?" Jeong Hyeok said.

Seri look at the screen to check who is  the caller.

"Oh, Mr. Ri... Good morning... I'm not but I have a hang over today... Can I rest for a while?" Seri said.

"Okay... Just rest for today.. " He said.

"Kamsahamnida..." She said and out down her phone.

Hours had been past when Seri woke up in her doorbell ring. She blink her eyes and force her to stood up. She walk towards the door and saw Jeong Hyeok standing infront of it. Her eyes widen when she saw he is carrying a tray. "Good morning.." He said and he immediately went inside to her unit. Seri tilt her head while looking at him. "What's this?" She said and check the food that he brought. "Ah... I  cooked that hang over soup." He said. Seri look at him with surprisement on her face. "For me?" She asked. "Ani... I also drink last night... I only share it with you." He said. Seri nodded. She seated and she started to taste it. Jeong Hyeok unknowingly smile as she watch her eating with her messy bun hair. "waeyo?" Seri asked when she saw him looking at her intently. Jeong Hyeok look away and seated opposite to her. "Nothing..." He said. "How was it?" He asked. Seri smile with her pair of eye smile and gave him a two thumbs up. "It's delicious! Yah! You're a great cook, Mr. Ri... You're girlfriend is lucky when you get married." She said while eating with gusto. Jeong Hyeok smile faded. "By the way, Mr. Ri... I have something to tell you..." She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her with puzzlement. "What is it?" He asked. Seri drink a glass of water before she speak. "Can I also set some rules between us? Just like you did?" She said. Jeong Hyeok got surprised. "Sure, no problem to me." He said. Seri smile. "Kamsahamnida... You're so understanding, Mr. Ri.." She said. Jeong Hyeok ears turn red when he heard her compliment.

Seri gave him a copy of her rules  and Jeong Hyeok read it one by one.

Yoon Seri's Rules!!

Person A- Yoon Seri
Person B - Ri Jeong Hyeok

1. Person B must let person A to make time for her friends and personal life.

2. Person B didn't allowed to invade person A  personal life.

3. Person B also need to cooperate to person A.

4. Person B must be good to person A

5. Person B didn't allowed to fall inlove to Person A.

Jeong Hyeok look at her when he read rule number five. "Yah! You know I already had a girlfriend, why there's a rule like this?" Jeong Hyeok said. Seri read it. "Exactly! I don't like conflicts and issue... Mr. Ri..." Seri said. " Are you so sure that I will fall inlove with you?" He said and let out a small laugh. He touch her forehead to check if she's running a fever. Seri avoid her face while looking at him. "Are you sick?" He said as he chuckled. "Yah! I forgot inform you that guys easily fall on me... That's why I put some boundaries between us for creating that rules..." Seri said proudly. Jeong Hyeok let out  a small laugh. "Waeyo? Are you started to like me?" She said to tease him. Jeong Hyeok look at her and avoid her eyes. "I think you still not sober..." He said. Seri smile and gave him a pen. Jeong Hyeok sign it. "Rest assured that I will not break your rules, Ms. Yoon.. " He said. Seri smile as she nodded. "So... It's all clear between us.... No feelings and attachment between our agreement." Seri said. "Deal!" He said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Dan is on her practice when her manager approach her. "Dan! I have some good news for you." Her manager said. Dan stop from her doing. "What is it?" She asked. "They grant your vacation before the competition will start. All the participants have two weeks vacation. " Her manager said. Dan smile and she thought Jeong Hyeok. But she decide not to tell him Instead she's going to surprise him. She has three months before her vacation date.

Meanwhile, Seo Woo is driving on his car way back to his place. He still recalled what happened at the mall, Seri with her boyfriend. He look at the bouquet of peonnies at the passenger seat. He's having a second thought if he's going to give it to her or not. He let out a deep sigh and try to focus his mind on the road.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Chan Young knock at Jeong Hyeok's office. "Come in.." She heard Jeong Hyeok said. She smile and greet him. "Oh Ms. Jeong, Waeyo?" Jeong Hyeok said. "Vice chairman Ri can I talk to you. It's about my friend, Seri." She said. Jeong Hyeok got surprised.

"What is it?" He said. "I learned that You and Seri are dating... She told us about it last night." Chan Young said. Jeong Hyeok didn't speak for a second. "Yes, it's true.... I'm sorry that I didn't inform you about it." He said. "No, it's okay... It's her private life. But I just want to know as her friend, your feelings about her... I mean, are you really love her?" Chan Young asked. Jeong Hyeok couldn't speak and his heart started to get nervous. Chan Young observed him. "Did you know that this is the first time that Seri told us that she's inlove with someone else? That's why her heart is so fragile and make us worried." Chan Young said. Jeong Hyeok got shocked and felt guilty knowing that the girl who is playing a fake girlfriend of him is never had a real boyfriend eversince. "I just couldn't believe that she's easily fell for you but to Seo Woo who is trying so hard to win her heart is she never gave him a chance. That's why as her friend, I ask you if you really love her?" She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her eyes and he replied. "Yes... Don't  I'll make sure that she'll never get hurt." He said. 'I'll keep in my mind her rules... To protect her...' In his mind. Chan Young smile. "Thanks Vice Chairman Ri... Please take care of her feelings. She's loyal and genuine when it comes to love." She said.

When Chan Young left. Jeong Hyeok think of what Chan Young told him. The more he get to know her, the more he's been curious about her, In Jeong Hyeok's thought. "I need to clear my thoughts..." He said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri is on the grocery to buy some stocks on her fridge. She pick some fresh fruits and vegetables, meats and some chips. She walk with her cart through the soda station and accidentally bumped to an old woman. "I'm sorry..." She said and approach her. Cheon seok look at her and her eyes got widen when she saw Seri's face. "Oh! You! Omo... You're much prettier in person!" She said. Seri look at her with puzzlement. "What do you mean?" She said. Cheon Seok hold her face and she smile widely while looking at her. Seri got startled. "Do you know me, Mam?" She asked.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Aigoo... It's so cold today!!! ,🥶🥶🥶 Goodnight everyone till next update... 😊😊😊

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.8K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
16.3K 1.1K 54
"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae Gu "I believe in fairy tale love story...
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...