DECODE - kit connor

By HSLOTkissy

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ? ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™™๐™š. When... More

DECODE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen

seventeen

1.7K 71 9
By HSLOTkissy

The Heartstopper Cast Interview Each Other | The Group Chat | Pop Buzz Meets
Pᴏᴘʙᴜᴢᴢ • 2.4M ᴠɪᴇᴡs • 2 ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɢᴏ

"Hi, i'm Joe Locke." Joe smiles at the camera, hands folded together neatly.

"I'm Kit Connor." Kit explains as he sits next to Joe, a dimly lit lamp shining between their chairs.

"Hi, my name's Emelia Cordone." Emelia waves toward the camera with a smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Kizzy Edgell." Kizzy waves at the camera with both hands, an enthusiastic look on their face.

"And today we're going to be interviewing each other," Emelia explains.

"-About our new show 'Heartstopper'" Joe finishes the sentence.

"Describe the moment you got the call to be in Heartstopper." Joe reads off of a question card, looking up at Kit.

"Ooh, sure thing, I actually- I was having dinner with my family, I got a phone call, and I was like 'Okay, well I know what this could be so i'm gonna go upstairs in case it's bad news and I don't really want all these eyes on me so, y'know I went upstairs, got the good news, and I tried to play it as cool as possible- So I end up going downstairs, and not saying anything. And my parents obviously kind of realized what the phone call may have been about so they were sort of 'What happened?!'. And then I was just like 'yeah, i'm just gonna be in a Netflix show...'. Kit explains as Joe chuckles to himself.

"And then um, yeah— I like to think that that's how it went, I feel like I probably didn't play it as cool as that and you could probably head it in my voice. But, I was very very excited." Kit finishes his story, Joe letting out an 'Awww'.

"I was in isolation, so I was on my own in my house just me and my dog, and I got a phone call from my agent and I was like 'Oh god, okay, this is it like, when I answer this phone call it's either gonna change my life.. or not.' and I answered it, and he was like 'Are you sat down?' I was like 'Yeah I am' and he's like 'You got the job' and I just screamed." Joe explains, Kit nodding along with the story.

"I came back from the chemistry read with Corinna, was really overwhelmed, really tired, so I had a nap. Woke up about 3 hours later to a couple of missed calls and I was like 'ohh..'. I called them back, they're like 'You got the part!' and I was like 'Ahhhh!' and then my mum came home and I was like 'Ahhhh!' and it was really exciting. Where were you?" Kizzy explains his story, looking up from the cards and asking Emelia the question.

"I was actually in my childhood bedroom, in America. I was writing a song on the piano, I think my parents were out somewhere so it was just me— and I got a phone call, I saw it was my manager so I just like, took a moment. I mean, i've never acted before, so it was really scary for me, but I picked up the phone on the last ring, my manager was like 'I have some exciting news, are you around anyone right now?' and I was like 'No...' and she was like 'You got the part!' and I just jumped up and started running around my room. And then my parents came home and my girlfriend at the time came over and I literally couldn't keep it a secret, my mom, me, and my girlfriend were all playing animal crossing on the switch and I just burst with excitement and yelled it out." Emelia smiled at the memory, reminiscing on the days before Heartstopper was filmed.

"What was your first impression of me? -And this is a big one." Kit looks up from the question card and toward the camera sternly.

"I thought you were very lovely, very kind, and almost too nice. I was like 'I don't know if i'm going to be able to make fun of him'..." Joe started.

"Get the banter going-" Kit chimed in.

"Yeah, 'get the banter going'. But, that quickly faded and the real Kit Connor came out." Joe quips, looking between Kit and the camera.

"Yeah, my nice exterior sort of faded away..." Kit explains satirically.

"Far less nice, far less kind- no i'm joking. He's very nice." Joseph tilts his head at the chestnut haired boy.

"Thank you so much Joe." Kit takes another look at the question cards.

"What was your first impression of me?" Joe asks.

"I think we said this before- my first impression of you was— on a very like, sort of, surface level, was the hands— the shape of your hands, and your friendship with Emelia. " Kit earns a chuckle from Joe, cheeks heating up at her name rolling off his tongue during an interview.

"I don't know if Joe wants to show his hands to the camera.. but it just- I don't know, he's got very thick thumbs. And I don't know why but that's the very first thing I sort of like latched on to." Kit explains, saving himself the embarrassment of blushing by avoiding the subject of Emelia.

Emelia looks up at Kizzy with a smile. "I thought you were really cool, and you were kind of the first person I interacted with on set besides Joe, because, y'know we were friends before I was even cast. Anyway, yeah I was kind of afraid to talk to you, and I really loved your accent." Emelia admits, letting out a chuckle at the end.

"No way! When I first met you I had been a fan of your music for years, and I was so, so incredibly nervous to talk to you. I remember you walking into set and Corinna, Kit, Will, and I were all very scared to meet you, but I saw how anxious you looked and had to go up to you." Kizzy explained Emelia's first day on set.

"No- like, I was so scared. I had never been on a TV set before and then I walked in and it just felt like I was in one of those cliche high school movies and everyone was whispering in the halls about me." Emelia shakes her head.

"Aside from your own, who is your favorite Heartstopper character?" Kizzy asks Emelia with a cheeky smile, already knowing her answer.

"I mean- come on!" Emelia lets out a laugh, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"...It's gotta be Nick Nelson. For many unbiased reasons that I will not disclose." Emelia winks at the camera, before moving on quickly.

"Mine is easily Tori. Love her. She's sarcastic, she's cold, she's sweet though- and she's got like a whole universe around her. I just love her." Kizzy explains, earning head nods from the blonde girl in front of them.

"I tend to say... Darcy." Kit starts, looking over to Joe.

"Hmm.. why not Imogen?" Joe laughs as he sends Kit a  playful look.

"Shut up. Anyways, Darcy is just so like, wild, and like, herself, and- sort of confident in herself, and just refreshing and cool. And I love volume three- like the Paris trip and she just goes crazy and yeah I think she's such a cool character."Kit continues, a smile on his face.

"I like Tao. Tao is just- very funny, and I see a lot of myself in Tao." Joe explains.

"The sarcasm. You should see him and Emelia in the groupchat. The sarcasm is crazy." Kit jokes, earning a 'yeah' from Joe.

"I think i'd like to be more like Charlie, but i'm probably like a mix of Tao and Charlie." Joe continues.

"Who did you become closest to while filming?" Emelia blushes as she reads the question.

"It's gotta be Corinna, I mean I spent so much time with her on set. It's definitely between Corinna and Yaz for me for sure." Kizzy nods their head, looking over to Emelia for her answer.

"... This is such a targeted question." Emelia lets out a nervous laugh.

"Uhm, obviously Joe and I were friends before either of us got cast, but the person I got closest to on set, was definitely my wonderful Kit Connor." Kizzy and Emelia both giggle at the girl's red face.

"Obviously I think because we had so many scenes together and so much screen time together, that it naturally just happened that we became a lot closer. Outside of you... is uhm, obviously my beautiful girl Emelia, who plays Imogen in the show. She's just so funny, and talented, and hardworking. She's great." Kit's heart feels like his heart is swelling as he admits his relationship to the camera.

"I have the same exact answer, I mean you and Emelia are two people i've definitely spent the most time with. I don't know if it's kind of cheating because Emelia and I were already close before filming, but we grew a lot closer on set."

"Thanks for watching!" Emelia waves her arms around as she speaks loudly to the camera.

"If you like this video make sure you subscribe to PopBuzz!" Kit closes out the video.

Liked by roseanne_avarez, and 1,348,224 others

pop_updates: Heartstopper co-stars Kit Connor and Emelia Cordone confirm their relationship in recent interview! After teasing fans the past few weeks, the starts finally confirm their relationship. Emelia referring to Kit as "my wonderful Kit Connor" and Kit referring to Emelia as "my beautiful girl Emelia". What do you think? Do you ship it?

TOP COMMENTS
user8826: SHUT THE FUCK UPWOSJAO

user717: Roseanne liked?!

user8826: They are so cute together!

user324: She is going to break his heart #slut

user7728: IH MY GODDDD

user9638: HELLOOOOO

user35172: DAMN!!!!!

user6726: You mean Emelia isn't single? Just fell to my knees in the Walmart parking lot

user8828: IM OBSESSED

user8262: What a hot couple bro

user7223: Isn't that the girl that cheated on Roseanne

user8738: Emelia hate train WYA

kitconnor added to their story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2K 76
( เฉˆ ๐Ÿ’” * ๐ŸŒ‡ เณƒ ๐Ÿฅ€ ) ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข...
582K 51.8K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
13.5K 391 37
Work#2 reยทdempยทtion noun 1. the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
35.1K 947 30
Book 1 of Moon and Sun trilogy "As long as the Moon shines, whatever the Moon resigns will be my domain." Tsukkio, the youngest sibling of Sokka an...