Mend | NCT Haechan

By latteddoing

Na Jaein and Lee Haechan: two ex-lovers that reunited after 2 years. Will they fall in love again or stay bro... More

characters
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thrity seven
thirty eight
thrity nine
epilogue

fourty

912 30 7
By latteddoing

Winter break rolled around and Haechan was sitting at his desk in his room, basically trying to plan out what to do for Jaein's birthday. He knew her birthday was exactly 7 days from Christmas and counting down, time was not on his hands since it was tomorrow. It was her 21st birthday.

"What's gotten you frustrated at 11:59pm?" Jeno leaned against the door to Haechan's bedroom.

"Jaein's birthday." Haechan mumbled under his breath. Jeno was surprised since Haechan was someone who can do anything in any given moment. To see him prepare something, was odd to Jeno himself. "It's tomorrow and I planned nothing."

"What did you plan so far?" Jeno asked Haechan who was trying to figure out the itinerary.

"So far, cable car to Namsan and a fancy dinner that's it. I also got us matching necklaces. But I feel like would she want more?" Haechan was scratching his head, trying to see if he could develop more ideas. "I told her to wear something comfortable and cozy."

"I think whatever you plan for her will be enough. She's in love with you. She'll do anything you do for her." Jeno crossed his arms and came closer, looking at Haechan's laptop with his ideas. Then he closed it. "She's always giving you those eyes, finding ways to be close with you, but she also understand when you need your personal space."

"You'll think she'll like it?" Haechan turned his chair and got eyes from the older.

"Positive."

-

Jaein woke up in the morning with her brother using one of the small confetti popper saying 'Happy Birthday' to her. It wasn't pleasant at all but she can't avoid the situation since this is something Na Jaemin would do.

"Please tell me that there isn't a cake." Jaein yawned while stretching her arms. She got up from the bed into a sitting position and there it was, the coffee cake Jaein always loves. "Oh gosh..." Jaein rubbed her eyes. She waited till her brother sang the Happy Birthday song before blowing the candles out.

"And also my precious little sister, you need to get ready for your date today with your sweet boyfriend." Jaemin winked and left her bedroom with the cake. "It will be in the fridge if you want some when you come downstairs!"

Jaein gave her brother the okay. She got up, did her morning routine and got ready with her date with Haechan. She wore a white knit sweater with some jeans to pair with it. She decided to wear her uggs since she knew it was good to be cold. Then she topped it off with her brown plaid padding jacket.
Makeup was a bit on the slightly heavier side today.

Jaemin called his sister from downstairs. "Na Jaein! Your date is ready!"

Jaein quickly grabbed her belongings and went downstairs. The front door was already met with Haechan standing there as he came with open arms. She ran up to him and gave him a bear hug, all smiles on both of these faces.

"Happy Birthday, my love." Haechan quickly pecked Jaein on the forehead. Jaemin gave them an odd look since they usually don't do PDA.

"Get her home before 8pm." Jaemin spoke to Haechan which sounded more of a demand. His tone changed after seeing Haechan being slightly weirded out. "We just want family time since our mother will be home around the time."

"Jaemin, you're so overprotective. I will be fine." Jaein pouted, lacing her hands with her boyfriend.

"She's safe with me. You've trust me with her already for the longest time. It's kind of funny how you're telling me to be careful." Haechan made his savage remarks towards Jaemin.

"Whatever." Jaemin sarcastically scoffed, crossing his arms. Then he pushed the two outside of their house. "Just have fun but not too much fun!"

Haechan lightly chuckled at his statement while Jaein's cheeks have flustered red, blushing at exact what subject it was. Sure they had sex a couple of times in their relationship but Haechan never pressured her into it. It was more that Jaein asked if he was down and it just happened at the few of the many nights they spend together.

Haechan obviously was a true gentleman and opened the passenger door to Jaein so that she got inside of his car. He got into the driver seat and pulled something out. It was a blindfold.

Jaein was blindfolded for practically the whole ride now. Her hands were cold for some reason so Haechan used his right hand to engulf her's so that it would warm up.

"Hae, when are we going to be there?" Jaein used the nickname she used to call him if she wanted to be soft. Lover boy was more of a nickname to tease him. He smiled in the fact that she remembered that she used to call him that.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes baby. I promise you won't wait too long." Haechan turned the steering wheel so that they turned to a different street. Jaein trusted his driving so she wasn't shaken up.

After a few minutes, Haechan parked at a parking garage and opened the blind fold for Jaein. She was a little confused but she trusted what he had planned. They got out of the car and walked to a cable car station after buying their tickets, in which Haechan insisted on paying.

"We're going to Namsan Tower." Haechan brightly revealed to the younger girl who's eyes lit up seeing the cable car and the whole tower. It was beautiful.

"I haven't been in so long!" Jaein pecked Haechan's cheeks, holding his hand. "This is amazing really. You're the best."

"You only say that in bed though." Haechan teased Jaein and she gave him a light push, knowing exactly what he was referencing to.

"Anyways, let's go on with your birthday shall we?"

-

The two had got off the cable car a long time ago and walked around the tower area. Then they went inside and buy locks so that they can write their wishes on the tower.

"What did you write?" Haechan asked the younger and she hid her lock.

"You don't need to know. How about you?" Jaein replied back and he mimicked in her voice the same exact words and she lightly shoved him.

"You're annoying." Jaein's lips formed into a pout, looking directly at him.

"But you love me." Haechan pulled the girl closer and kissed her forehead. They both let out a heart laugh after that.

When they finished, they locked theirs together on the wall as well as the many locks that were already there. Right after Namsan Tower they had their fancy dinner and now they were settling down back at Jaein's house after their meal, given the fact that they are both homebodies.

Also, the birthday girl had ask him to stay for the night meaning that Haechan was invited to their family time for Jaein's birthday which was also hearty. Now the couple are settling in Jaein's bedroom, fully in their pajamas.

Now they settled on Jaein's bed, cuddling while watching some television shows. After finishing an episode, Haechan grabbed something from his bag and hid it behind his back.

"So.... to end the day. I can't forget to give the birthday girl her birthday present." Haechan cheeks sat down on the bed next to Jaein.

"Oh, I didn't really think about it." Jaein scratched her head nervously cause she didn't really think about if Haechan got her a gift. "What is it?" Jaein looks at him with sparkling eyes.

He handed her the small box that was cutely wrapped. She opened it slowly seeing two necklaces. One was written as 'H' and one was written as 'J.' It was also gold and it was in nice cursive. The writing wasn't big but it was small enough that it was noticeable on the collarbone while wearing it.

"You didn't have to...." Jaein's tears slowly fell and she covered her mouth. Haechan was starting to get worried that she didn't like the present. Instead, he was met with a bear hug.

"I love it so much Haechan. Thank you!" Jaein pulled away from the hug and her hands moved to his cheeks, pressing a kiss on his lips. Thankfully, Haechan was relieved and he kissed her back.

"Can I have the 'H' at least?" Jaein asked her boyfriend and he playfully rolled his eyes and cheeks.

"Yes, babe. The 'H' is for you and the 'J' is for me. Let me put it on for you." Haechan grabbed the small box and put on the necklace for Jaein. Jaein did the same.

After putting on the necklaces, the two looked into each others' eyes and whispered their 'I love yous.' They were happy to the point where Haechan pulled the girl closer and dove his lips onto hers, finishing the younger girl's birthday off.

The kiss was slow and passionate but got heated as time passed. Arms were secured one another and noises were to a dim. Their relationship has exponentially grew.

Releasing from the kiss they both had heavy breaths, full of love in their eyes.

"If I was born again, I'd still try to get you as my boyfriend no matter what."

"I would make sure that you will only belong to me Na Jaein, no matter what."

"I love you Lee Haechan."

"I love you too baby."

-

epilogue soon! thanks for sticking!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 497 27
Lee Eunae is now currently married to her best friend Lee Taeyong, living happily. As the two continue on with their married lives, conflicts arise...
1.5M 75.6K 82
↬ Idol au ↬ "You're back again?" "Oh, did you miss me?" "Wipe that smile off your face Lee Donghyuck, you're ruining my night shift...
28.4K 1.6K 13
❝i waited only to see you smile again.❞ Donghyuck is in a coma and Mark goes through a rough journey as he reminisce his memories with his boyfr...
155K 6.9K 40
jeno makes a new friend after a heartbreak book 2.